Jan 31, 2016 8:15 PM

Ahahahah, the first part was very funny XD
Jankenpo was awesome, and Sora and Shiro are so lovely *.*
Really excited for the next episode *.*
These were made by my awesomely cool friend illmadz :

Mar 31, 2016 6:56 AM

I laughed way more than I should have

Apr 19, 2016 11:47 AM

Shiro both challenges Steph to a game, and also decides the game and the rules (rock paper scissors). I didn't notice it the first time, but I'm reading the LN now and this blatant disregard for the rules that they just established is annoying. You could say Steph is dumb for not realizing but it's still blatantly a creator error

Apr 19, 2016 1:14 PM

FragOutFire said:
Shiro both challenges Steph to a game, and also decides the game and the rules (rock paper scissors). I didn't notice it the first time, but I'm reading the LN now and this blatant disregard for the rules that they just established is annoying. You could say Steph is dumb for not realizing but it's still blatantly a creator error

What rule is this?

Apr 19, 2016 1:21 PM

5. The challenged party has the right to decide the rules of the game.

well, i guess maybe the rules don't say anything about the challenger is forbidden to choose the rules and you can say steph is dumb, but i'm still going with creator error

May 20, 2016 2:46 PM

Hilarious episode! Last episode that made me laugh this much was Samurai Champloo's baseball episode which I watched just a few days ago.
I am everywhere / And yet, I am nowhere, too / I am infinite.

Jun 20, 2016 4:05 PM

Pretty good episode, it's interesting to see how much winning a game can change a person. Love stephs character this series should be good.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]

Jul 30, 2016 2:07 PM
~Geniuses except for that one slip up... love? Really?

~It's starting. Their rise in the ranks.

Sep 3, 2016 8:08 PM

LOL FAWK YAAASSSSSSSSSSSS. These siblings are too precious xDD

Sep 4, 2016 1:42 PM

Comedy was a big hit for me.

Damn Shiro and Sora are smart as hell. I could barely keep up with the paper, scissors, rock explanation.

They are definitely getting the crown from the cheater.

Nov 27, 2016 12:22 PM

I'm so tired of the "accidental" groping trope. Even in an ecchi title, it's unimaginative at best.

Maybe I'm slow, but I couldn't follow the rock-paper-scissors game. Or maybe the joke was that it wasn't supposed to make sense, or Sora is plain unbeatable no matter what he does.

Ah, the siblings. While I'm still not sold on all of their dynamic, the part where they got separated was pretty funny. I hope Shiro becomes a separate identity from Sora, because so far she acts like Sora's right hand and she doesn't make her own decisions. If not, well, I won't be disappointed, only dismayed.

And if Steph can tone down the slapstick a little bit, maybe she can be a little more bearable too.

What I don't understand though, is what changed Sora's mind about interfering in court matters? At first he implied it wasn't his problem that the kingdom and Imanity is failing, but then suddenly he and Shiro are both totally on board with helping Steph. Maybe I missed something, or was I supposed to guess their reasoning?

Dec 23, 2016 2:05 PM

Damn interesting, The rules always being on default makes this more tricky.

Behold of my awesomeness~

Jan 1, 2017 4:32 PM

Lol, let's become a king!

I'm startnig to like thsi show.:)

Oh, and I'm still getting used to colour. :)
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."

Jan 10, 2017 10:47 AM

i haven't laughed so hard like this in a while. This show is top notch.

Jan 26, 2017 2:44 PM

Sora and Shiro need daily therapy. xD

Apr 14, 2017 11:45 AM

Way too much mind gaming for that rock paper scissors game ... anyway I thought Sora said he HAD to win using paper or else it'd count as a loss for him? Did I just misread the subs? Awks ... well anyway, it's weird to think the Covenant magic is strong enough to literally just make Steph fall in love with him o_O Seems like I was right last episode about them helping her get the throne back though. The backstory with the different races and their affinity for magic was interesting too. Looks like Clammy, the girl who cheated, managed to win her way to become Queen ... hmm, now how is this gonna work? I guess they'll have to bet the throne :P We get the ED this episode and eh ... again, I don't love it, but I guess it fits well enough XD

Apr 22, 2017 4:41 PM

Whoa, the brother/sister complex in this series is STRONG. Judging how they behave when they aren't together, it seems they've gone through some harsh trauma in the past, which may also be the reason why they rejected the real world :c

Anyway! The games seem like A LOT of fun, and the fanservice is rather creative for an ecchi series, so I'm already invested :3

Jul 5, 2017 7:42 AM

It's still only episode 02 and it's already captivating me. I was a bit worried though when I saw Steph banging her head against the wall. Reminds me of "Love Hina" one of my most hated anime of all time. I'm just worried it would turn out to be too an exaggerated corny antics in the anime and I might end up bored.

But for some reason, I can't help being optimistic because overall, the storyline is pretty much interesting and witty anyway.

Jul 25, 2017 3:44 AM

Shiro's freaking voice is cute I can't take it anymore put her cuteness aside though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Sep 6, 2017 3:52 PM

Both the opening and the ending are amazing.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Sep 9, 2017 8:36 AM

Holy shit. That was better than the first, and gaaah I love Stephanie. She's my fave character in this anime so far. <3

Sometimes Sora and Shiro can really be annoying, huh? With them being savage af outta nowhere. Haha. It'll take time for me to like those two.

I LOVE STEPHANIE DOLA! Gaaah. I lost it everytime she bangs her head. Hahaha!

I'm wheezing at Sora and Shiro being so far away from each other. Haha fuck.

Good luck, Sora, on your goal being a King of that world.
----------------------------------------
"NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~"
NANACHI (MADE IN ABYSS), 2017
----------------------------------------

Sep 24, 2017 7:05 AM

WRYYYYYYY

Sora played Steph like a fiddle there, that Stephvision was hilarious.

Sora and Shiro sure are attached, they enter instapanic mode when they can't see each other.

Oct 17, 2017 10:37 PM

Great episode, I want to see Sora become king.

Dec 21, 2017 4:36 PM

Very enjoyable so far. Made me laugh a ton and the characters are so cute!
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA IF YOU LIKE COSPLAY ADN ANIME RELATED VIDEOS!
https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyMeilin
https://www.facebook.com/Ladymeilin

Jan 15, 2018 3:43 AM

Stephs reaction .. pure gold

the rules of rock, paper, scissors were hard, the classic football goalkeeper scenario at a penalty

Feb 5, 2018 8:45 PM

Intense fan service on this episode. Yaaaas.

Feb 27, 2018 11:28 AM

Their brother-sister relation is adorably cute! They're so attached to each other that they can't function properly when they're too far apart. (Though, maybe that's because of their anthropophobia...) Also, seems like Sora is not into lolis or incest which is a good thing especially if he's always close to Shiro.

The characters are so loveable, it only takes that jankenpon match for me to like Steph's character! The world is finally explained, I can't wait to see more of Sora and Shiro wrecking everyone on their path to become the king! (Also looking forward to seeing the looped fanservice moment every time after the opening and ending!)

Nice Doraemon reference right there
Modified by ShadowkillZ_, Feb 27, 2018 11:31 AM

Mar 30, 2018 5:36 AM
That episode is a sex scene

Oct 4, 2018 3:20 AM
Haha, it was funny when they got in shock from being far from each other.

A Doraemon reference? Where?

Oct 28, 2018 8:07 AM

More statistics and probability, game theory, emotional manipulation, inception, psychological warfare, etc.

Wow so they can't be too far apart or they'll turn into useless bags of meat! O_o Interesting.

At least the foolish granddaughter of the foolish last king whom they might try to prove right in the end provided information on the world. Humans sucks in magic but I wonder what were the rest of the races that were not mentioned?

Nothing is an absolute reality, all is permitted.

Nov 11, 2018 9:56 AM

I'm not really digging this anime so far. I couldn't really care for the entire Rock-Paper-Scissors game. I'll continue to give it a few more episodes because a friend highly recommended it to me.

Dec 23, 2018 3:09 PM

Alright yeah this show is pretty hype already. I'm loving it
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy

Feb 25, 5:16 PM

naaaaaw shiro is tooooooo cute *-*
How will he become King I thought the tournament already started :o

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 7, 1:58 AM
Sorry, this video is not available in your region!

Why me? I mean this region? My region? Zzzz..

Help me please...

May 12, 6:30 AM
WAS THAT A JOJO REFERNECE

May 15, 12:24 AM

So casual....guess I'll try for the throne.

Jon Snow TAKE NOTES!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]