Forum Settings
Forums

If you were the author, Yagi-san, how would you write Claymore?

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Dec 15, 2009 8:18 PM
Jul 2009
I wish that the next 4 Extra Scenes would be much different as well.

The Watchers and how they make Claymores (excruciating at best) would be a nice story to tell. By the way the story is unfolding, it might happen because Raki is this close to being experimented on...HOORAY!!
Dec 23, 2009 7:17 PM
Jul 2009
You'll get your wish for the new year RG, maybe an early Christmas prez: Raki on a stick LOL.
Dec 25, 2009 10:59 AM
Nov 2008
Raki turning on a barbecue. XD
Dec 28, 2009 7:13 PM
Jul 2009
Sonofa! So this rampage by Prissy is now Raki's fault? Because he's not there to tame her? I knew that runt is the cause of it all. Sorry had to rant.

At least Dauf and Riful are dead. She had to go.
Dec 29, 2009 1:25 PM

Dec 2009
Q: If you were the author, Yagi-san, how would you write Claymore?
A: More often lol. I dont like the fact that the anime ended too early and the manga is progressing 1 chapter every 2 months.
Dec 29, 2009 7:17 PM
Jul 2009
TakamiNoKenbutsu said:
A: More often lol. I dont like the fact that the anime ended too early and the manga is progressing 1 chapter every 2 months.

It's every month. It's just a miracle Yagi-san published the chapter early so he could celebrate his New Year early.
Dec 29, 2009 9:47 PM
Jul 2009
TakamiNoKenbutsu said:

Actually the anime sucked. when it came to the end-story but the graphics was cool. We dont need another anime because the anime sucked the first time.How they animated Ophelia and Clare was waaay better looking than in the manga, I will give you that.
Dec 30, 2009 12:33 AM

Dec 2009
I know, I might of exagerated a little bit :P
It is still unconstant though.
The anime may have sucked but at least we get to see the cool graphics hehe.
I remember when the anime ended I wanted more.. I couldnt belive it was all so simple - Priscilla falls easy there compared to the (hopefully) outcome of the manga + we dont get to see the other warriors.
Well, at least I like the way the manga is progressing XD
Dec 30, 2009 10:48 AM
Aug 2007
TakamiNoKenbutsu said:
I remember when the anime ended I wanted more.. I couldnt belive it was all so simple - Priscilla falls easy there compared to the (hopefully) outcome of the manga + we dont get to see the other warriors.

There wont be a 2nd season. It's not Claymore but the adventures of Clare and Raki. It was an ending that was nauseating...aka crap.
Jan 11, 2010 11:19 AM
Jul 2009
TakamiNoKenbutsu said:

Dont worry, there wont be a 2nd season. Well, in fairness, they showed Claymore at midnight in Tokyo due to the adult-oriented flow of the story so there could be, but there's very,very little chance of that. The ending of the story is that they all parted ways and all Clare cares about is molesting..I mean, taking care of Raki. I havent watched the anime in more than a yr because the ending was sort of insulting, compared to the manga's quick turn of events.
Feb 4, 2010 12:48 AM
Aug 2007
jackdaniels said:
TakamiNoKenbutsu said:

Dont worry, there wont be a 2nd season. Well, in fairness, they showed Claymore at midnight in Tokyo due to the adult-oriented flow of the story so there could be, but there's very,very little chance of that. The ending of the story is that they all parted ways and all Clare cares about is molesting..I mean, taking care of Raki. I havent watched the anime in more than a yr because the ending was sort of insulting, compared to the manga's quick turn of events.

True. Claymore isn't exactly well-received in Japan and the midnight showing of Claymore for which I was also aware of, didn't attract new fans to it.

On the anime, the sub and dub version which I watched have their differences. It sucked that the English Helen did not grasp the Helen-isms of the manga.
Feb 8, 2010 12:08 PM
Jul 2009
How about adding more characters? Sure, they killed off Isley and Riful but you need some new characters to replace them, right? A missile launching double headed girl (yuck) doesn't work for me, I guess LOL

Plus, Prisssy-pie was only put in the story because it's issue numero 100. Gotta make it special..
Feb 8, 2010 12:09 PM
Jul 2009
How about adding more characters? Sure, they killed off Isley and Riful but you need some new characters to replace them, right? A missile launching double headed girl (yuck) doesn't work for me, I guess LOL

Plus, Prisssy-pie was only put in the story because it's issue numero 100. Gotta make it special..
Feb 26, 2010 10:33 AM

Oct 2009
more intimate yuri, a bit darker (like berserk). but I would resurrect Teresa so she could protect her Clare from all and any danger^^
Mar 7, 2010 9:53 AM
Jul 2009
Darkwing63 said:
I would have made Raki less of a loser. XD

I would have also told everyone if Irene was dead or alive by now, because everyone wants to know. I would have let Jean live.

Oh and I would have given Easley a much more honorable death.

well, thanks for spoiling it for me xP
I haven't reached the part where Easley dies yet ^_^
Mar 7, 2010 10:29 AM

Mar 2005
Gah no, don't resurrect Teresa. Let the dead be dead.
Mar 10, 2010 7:08 AM
Jul 2018
I would've added 2 characters.

1) The only male claymore left, hiding from the organisation, ONLY male claymore who is able to control his impulses and not awaken right after changing the color of his eyes.
Come on no male claymore who couldn't endure the extasy of letting out his youki? Sensing some sexism here >_>' :P

2) A good awaken being :D
He/she is awakened, needs human meat ok whatever, but doesn't go destroying towns for breakfast, knows that the organisations are pricks and need to be dealt with so joins the ranks of the renegade claymores.
Make him/her a lazy bugger who doesn't like to fight much but when he/she does... all hell breaks loose :D

And MAYBE, would've added a little romance ^^
All those beautiful girls... SINGLE??? Oh come on!
I don't care what they body looks like (which Yagi keeps hiding for no reason) i would go for all of them without hesitation! ^^
Mar 30, 2010 8:43 AM

Jun 2008
hollywood said:

True. Claymore isn't exactly well-received in Japan and the midnight showing of Claymore for which I was also aware of, didn't attract new fans to it.

Am starting to beleive that the Japanese lost all sense of taste. Seriously can this people like something with meaning except of moe fanservise anymore?

How can they go crazy over Haruhi, Nanoha and whatever else like that and not be interested in Claymore that is a thousand times better? Stupid Japanese.

Anyway back to the topic. I must admit after some thought i think the author already does some pretty fine job and better than anything i could think of. And that's a big complement because most of other manga/anime i have lot's of ideas on how they could be differently made so they can be more awesome.
Mar 9, 2011 10:33 PM

Jan 2011
If I get to be Yagi-san oh boy!

First of all give characters more show time for readers to get attached to (Ophelia, Flora, Undine, Clarice, Minata, Dauf, Riful, Rigaldo, Isley, Luciela, Raphela, the super awakened twins, and others.)
change the setting a bit, I'm getting a little tired of seeing nothing but rocky mountains, hill, and forests. Can't we have some deserts or harbors or something?
finish of the rebelling against the org arc and switch over to the dragon island arc
I really wanna have that happen.
End with clare, Priscilla and raki dying (yes I like depressing endings)
oh and make longer chapters like 35-50 pages monthly(30-22 pages a month are really pissing me off)
other than that I would keep it the style mostly the same
"Where will a newborn go from here? The net is vast and infinite" - Motoko Kusanagi
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Whats under the Claymore's Clothing? (Not perverted)

CrimsonReaper - Mar 24, 2010

37 by uranimemom »»
Feb 19, 2022 12:21 AM

» Discuss Everything You Hate About Raki ( 1 2 )

MechaMaddness - Aug 11, 2009

51 by Spirit_Tree »»
Nov 13, 2020 10:30 PM

» Is Helen underrated ?

Yugao_ - Aug 23, 2019

2 by SunWukung »»
Nov 3, 2019 6:03 PM

» New Teresa figure

BTrinidad01 - Jan 2, 2019

2 by MoFried »»
Apr 5, 2019 5:15 PM

» Favorite Claymore ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

eppyomega - Jul 26, 2007

305 by BTrinidad01 »»
Dec 29, 2018 4:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.