Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Post New Reply
Apr 15, 2014 7:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 61
Crying is just a response to extreme emotion. It doesn't make you weak or strong and it doesn't matter whether you're a man or woman who's crying, it's just a response to emotion.
 
Apr 15, 2014 8:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 10463
sargos7 said:

You shouldn't have to work hard to be happy.

Or should you ?
sargos7 said:
, and if you do, it's likely because you hang out with pricks. Not always the case, but usually.

No matter how I look at it, it's still one hell of a stretch to assume you hang around pricks if you work hard to be happy. Your vision of happiness and my vision of happiness aren't necessarily the same. Besides that, tears can be a response to a very strong emotion, be it positive or negative. If I work my ass off to achieve a goal of any sort (win a contest, get published, become a successful freelance artist) and my family & friends supported me the whole time, if I shed tears of joy once I succeed, are you still gonna assume I was hanging around pricks?
If my sports team wins a very important tournament for which they trained hard and tears of joy are shed, are you again gonna assume the team mates were being pricks to each other?
I don't get your logic.
Proud founder of The Official Anti-Ging Freecss Fan Club Join now!
Kellhus said:
GuusWayne said:
there is a limit to the suspension of disbelief

And it's the fan that did it. Not the smoking porn reading rubik cube genius rape ape with a magic boat.
 
Apr 15, 2014 8:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 360
Sapewloth said:
sargos7 said:

You shouldn't have to work hard to be happy.

Or should you ?
sargos7 said:
, and if you do, it's likely because you hang out with pricks. Not always the case, but usually.

No matter how I look at it, it's still one hell of a stretch to assume you hang around pricks if you work hard to be happy. Your vision of happiness and my vision of happiness aren't necessarily the same. Besides that, tears can be a response to a very strong emotion, be it positive or negative. If I work my ass off to achieve a goal of any sort (win a contest, get published, become a successful freelance artist) and my family & friends supported me the whole time, if I shed tears of joy once I succeed, are you still gonna assume I was hanging around pricks?
If my sports team wins a very important tournament for which they trained hard and tears of joy are shed, are you again gonna assume the team mates were being pricks to each other?
I don't get your logic.


Let me put it this way. Let's say a billionaire and a homeless person both won a million dollars. The homeless person would likely experience several different overwhelming emotions, but the billionaire would probably only laugh at the irony.
 
Apr 15, 2014 8:51 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 941
It's not a sign of weakness or strength. We cry when we're sad or happy. It's to let out emotions? o.o
 
Apr 15, 2014 8:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 947
ahhh... can you even imagine strong man crying like fcking pusy children? well everybody have moments of weakness sometimes. but it is weakness ofcourse.
please sell me the condom, mister
I would like to fuck my sister!
condoms really worth to keep
I will fuck her very deep!
could you be my condom keeper?
so I could try to fuck her deeper!

please think I m stupid but please dont think I m a troll.
--------------------------------------------------------------
http://protpisaenglish.blogspot.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipzn0J8cfrY
 
Apr 15, 2014 9:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 10463
sargos7 said:
Sapewloth said:
sargos7 said:

You shouldn't have to work hard to be happy.

Or should you ?
sargos7 said:
, and if you do, it's likely because you hang out with pricks. Not always the case, but usually.

No matter how I look at it, it's still one hell of a stretch to assume you hang around pricks if you work hard to be happy. Your vision of happiness and my vision of happiness aren't necessarily the same. Besides that, tears can be a response to a very strong emotion, be it positive or negative. If I work my ass off to achieve a goal of any sort (win a contest, get published, become a successful freelance artist) and my family & friends supported me the whole time, if I shed tears of joy once I succeed, are you still gonna assume I was hanging around pricks?
If my sports team wins a very important tournament for which they trained hard and tears of joy are shed, are you again gonna assume the team mates were being pricks to each other?
I don't get your logic.


Let me put it this way. Let's say a billionaire and a homeless person both won a million dollars. The homeless person would likely experience several different overwhelming emotions, but the billionaire would probably only laugh at the irony.

I get your example, but I'm not sure how it's supposed to explain your point?
Obviously a billionaire will most lilkely not be concerned with how much more money they get. So winning a billion dollar won't affect them the same way it would affect a poor person nor provoke an equally extreme emotion.
(An instance in which the billionaire could be affected to the point of tears would be seeing their child graduate from highschool, for example).
Even with the homeless person in your scenario, how does the 'hanging out with pricks' assumption comes into play?
Proud founder of The Official Anti-Ging Freecss Fan Club Join now!
Kellhus said:
GuusWayne said:
there is a limit to the suspension of disbelief

And it's the fan that did it. Not the smoking porn reading rubik cube genius rape ape with a magic boat.
 
Apr 15, 2014 9:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 360
Sapewloth said:

I get your example, but I'm not sure how it's supposed to explain your point?
Obviously a billionaire will most lilkely not be concerned with how much more money they get. So winning a billion dollar won't affect them the same way it would affect a poor person nor provoke an equally extreme emotion.
(An instance in which the billionaire could be affected to the point of tears would be seeing their child graduate from highschool, for example).
Even with the homeless person in your scenario, how does the 'hanging out with pricks' assumption comes into play?


Imagine a submissive guy who is constantly bullied, but because he doesn't react negatively to being bullied, the people who are bullying him accept him, and consider him as a friend, but they continue to pick on him because they are under the impression that he does not mind being picked on. Over the years, he gets used to being treated that way, and just thinks that it's normal for people to treat each other like that. Then he meets someone who not only doesn't pick on him, but who actually goes out of his way to help him out. It's not too difficult to predict a few tears of joy as a result, is it?

People who often experience tears of joy are also often people who are taken advantage or at the very least taken for granted.
Modified by sargos7, Apr 15, 2014 9:38 AM
 
Apr 15, 2014 9:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 2114
BryanBossling said:
Men aren't supposed to cry.

Real men cry.

Crying is fine, but being overly sensitive to where crying is more or less the end result could be a sign of emotional weakness. Everyone should cry, so they can regulate their feelings properly. Bottling it all up is why many people have problems with their emotions; they suppress them until it's way too late to manage them properly, then the only option is to have them explode in a wave of uncontrollable feelings that may end with dire consequences.
 
Apr 15, 2014 12:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 186
Crying is neither a sign of weakness or strength. It's an expressive emotion.
"Say it again, but sexier." - TRQ


 
Apr 15, 2014 1:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 1151
I cry all the damn time without any shame

Expressing your grown man tears and not giving a shit about what other people think is what you should be proud of
 
Apr 15, 2014 1:56 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 3681
BryanBossling said:
Aylaine said:
Real men cry.
So if a man doesn't cry, is he a ''fake man''?
If a man never cries, regardless of what the situation is, he has some serious issues.
I am sure there is an actual name for this, like "distorted-and-extreme-view-of-role-model-disorder" (DEVRM-D)
 
Apr 15, 2014 1:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 1792
Pikachu-Pandas said:

Expressing your grown man tears and not giving a shit about what other people think is what you should be proud of

Amen.
 
Apr 15, 2014 2:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 338
NarTaco said:
BryanBossling said:
Men aren't supposed to cry.

Real men aren't afraid of crying.


This. If you are afraid to cry, you're being much more of a wuss then when you're able to not give a fuck about your environment and show your emotions when it's needed.
All worship the great Tatsuya-nii-sama.
Kronie said:
Only those who are lost and empty seek guidance and fulfillment.
 
Apr 15, 2014 2:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 4713
cabacc2 said:
If a man never cries, regardless of what the situation is, he has some serious issues.
I am sure there is an actual name for this, like "distorted-and-extreme-view-of-role-model-disorder" (DEVRM-D)
For ''this''? I wouldn't say that men should never be allowed to cry.

It's true, however, that women on average cry a lot more than men do, and often over trivial things. It follows, that men who cry a lot are less manly, and more like women.

Samurnor said:
This. If you are afraid to cry, you're being much more of a wuss then when you're able to not give a fuck about your environment and show your emotions when it's needed.
Just because you're ''brave enough'' to cry all the time, that doesn't make you any less of a wuss.
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
 
Apr 15, 2014 2:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 606
BryanBossling said:
cabacc2 said:
If a man never cries, regardless of what the situation is, he has some serious issues.
I am sure there is an actual name for this, like "distorted-and-extreme-view-of-role-model-disorder" (DEVRM-D)
For ''this''? I wouldn't say that men should never be allowed to cry.

It's true, however, that women on average cry a lot more than men do, and often over trivial things. It follows, that men who cry a lot are less manly, and more like women.

Guess I'll be the only one to agree with you. When I was little I cried a lot. As a proper adult I don't find many situations in my day to day existence that make me feel like crying. Only major events push me that far. Or if I get poked in the eye.
 
Apr 15, 2014 10:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 2699
Did you know that women cry on
average between 30 and 64 times a
year, and men cry on average
between 6 and 17 times per year?
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
 
Apr 15, 2014 10:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 2259
AsianKungFu said:
Did you know that women cry on
average between 30 and 64 times a
year, and men cry on average
between 6 and 17 times per year?


No wonder men are so emotionally frustrated.
 
Apr 15, 2014 11:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 2114
BryanBossling said:
Aylaine said:
Real men cry.
So if a man doesn't cry, is he a ''fake man''?

cabacc2 said what I wanted to say. Crying is natural, regardless of gender. Not crying may indicate more distressing issues then following gender roles, in my opinion.

Pikachu-Pandas said:
I cry all the damn time without any shame

Expressing your grown man tears and not giving a shit about what other people think is what you should be proud of

Truth.
 
Apr 15, 2014 11:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 13536
Neither. Crying is a sign of neither weakness nor strength.
 
Apr 15, 2014 11:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 444
Crying is a sign of helplessness. People only really cry when there's nothing they can do to change their situation because events outside their control has set in stone. It doesn't matter if it's happy or sad situation, a crying person never does anything about it, because they can't.
That being said, it's not bad, it just means what it means.
 
Apr 15, 2014 11:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 13536
yhunata said:
Neither. Crying is a sign of neither weakness nor strength.


Actually scratch that. Crying is a sign of weakness. Sweating from your eyes is a sign of strength.
 
Apr 16, 2014 1:46 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 1422
crying is a sign that you're human. I've seen intimidating guys cry before.
 
Apr 16, 2014 5:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 4512
I've been a crybaby all my life but i never shed tears because of pain, rather sadness or sympathy, which includes an awesome character dying in a book or a movie and of course anime, or an extremely touching moment (looks at bluray discs of game of thrones, all three books of the silo series, and Anohana) so bassicly it's neither it's human just like we laugh when we're happy we cry when we're sad or extremely happy.
 
Apr 16, 2014 6:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 18279
The title presupposes that crying means you are either strong or weak.

Whereas the act of crying is a display of emotion, and not a display of weakness or strength.

To cry, doesn't logically entail whether or not that person is strong or not.
Modified by Soren, Apr 16, 2014 10:39 AM
 
Apr 16, 2014 7:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 249
gravityhappens said:
Neither, it's a sign of sadness.


i was about to say that.

if you feel like crying, do it. it's not good to suppress your emotions.
mitch3315 said:
Sasuke and Naruto kissed, show is obviously hardcore yaoi.
 
Apr 16, 2014 8:00 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 3681
AsianKungFu said:
Did you know that women cry on
average between 30 and 64 times a
year, and men cry on average
between 6 and 17 times per year?

did you know that womens tear ducts are tighter than mens tear ducts?
 
Apr 16, 2014 8:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 32156
Well, it's not a sign of weakness though it depends on when and in which situations people start crying. I hate it when women/people start crying just to win an argument or for random hysteria reasons.

For me personally I have no problem crying when I watch a sad show or something, but in RL I've only ever cried out of pain or frustration as far as I remember, never because of sadness or some similar feeling. I even cried quite a lot when I was a kid, which led to me getting bullied about being a crybaby and pussy at one point, so for 10 years I shut down completely and didn't cry a single time (not voluntarily, I can't control it), some 5-6 years ago I started reconnecting with my tears, even through anime, silly as it is. Still haven't cried for RL reasons (except maybe pain) since my childhood though.
Too Old To Die Young


Aesthetic value can be recognized or experienced, but it cannot be conveyed to those who are incapable of grasping its sensations and perceptions. To quarrel on its behalf is always a blunder.
 
Apr 16, 2014 8:36 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 3681
Higashi_no_Kaze said:
I started reconnecting with my tears, even through anime, silly as it is. Still haven't cried for RL reasons (except maybe pain) since my childhood though.

kind of the same for me. I cry at least 100 times a year, probably more, but never for RL-Reasons.
 
Apr 16, 2014 9:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 29142
I honestly wish I could cry more because apparently my body has forgotten how to. In the past year I've cried like once for I forgot why, and once a year before that when I watched Clannad.

But I wouldn't consider myself more manly than others just because of that, just more desensitized regarding being sad.
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
 
Apr 16, 2014 10:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 206
I just think people cry when something makes them sad. Or if it makes them happy because people cry for joy sometimes. It doesn't mean you are a strong or weak person because every body cries.
 
Apr 16, 2014 3:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15983
Topic Cleaned
All off topic posts have been removed~

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
Apr 16, 2014 4:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 2521
"Men don't cry" -Elfman Fairy Tail
Nyaaaria- said:
You really are the king of marathoning

 
Apr 16, 2014 4:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 502
It's a sign of weakness.
If you cry you are showing that you are hurt on one way or another, and showing that you are hurt is a sign of weakness.
 
Apr 16, 2014 4:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 7951
ToriXtra said:
It's a sign of weakness.
If you cry you are showing that you are hurt on one way or another, and showing that you are hurt is a sign of weakness.
That's true, but you could also say it's a sign of strength to not be afraid of showing weakness. So it's *GASP* B-B-BOTH!
Chikaji said:
i, personally, would gladly be fisted by every single strong female character until my asshole explodes, permanently rendering me into a coma
 
Apr 16, 2014 5:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 502
flustercuck said:
ToriXtra said:
It's a sign of weakness.
If you cry you are showing that you are hurt on one way or another, and showing that you are hurt is a sign of weakness.
That's true, but you could also say it's a sign of strength to not be afraid of showing weakness. So it's *GASP* B-B-BOTH!
False.
Not being afraid of showing weakness is not strenght it's stupidity, cause you are a target to others if you are showing weakness.
 
Apr 16, 2014 5:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 7951
ToriXtra said:
flustercuck said:
ToriXtra said:
It's a sign of weakness.
If you cry you are showing that you are hurt on one way or another, and showing that you are hurt is a sign of weakness.
That's true, but you could also say it's a sign of strength to not be afraid of showing weakness. So it's *GASP* B-B-BOTH!
False.
Not being afraid of showing weakness is not strenght it's stupidity, cause you are a target to others if you are showing weakness.
LOL everyone has weak moments. Only the truly stupid would try putting on a feint of being invincible. If you get stepped over by others for tearing up a little you're probably hanging with some SHIT people.
Chikaji said:
i, personally, would gladly be fisted by every single strong female character until my asshole explodes, permanently rendering me into a coma
 
Apr 16, 2014 5:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 502
flustercuck said:
ToriXtra said:
flustercuck said:
ToriXtra said:
It's a sign of weakness.
If you cry you are showing that you are hurt on one way or another, and showing that you are hurt is a sign of weakness.
That's true, but you could also say it's a sign of strength to not be afraid of showing weakness. So it's *GASP* B-B-BOTH!
False.
Not being afraid of showing weakness is not strenght it's stupidity, cause you are a target to others if you are showing weakness.
LOL everyone has weak moments. Only the truly stupid would try putting on a feint of being invincible. If you get stepped over by others for tearing up a little you're probably hanging with some SHIT people.
I know everyone has weak moments, I've had more then my share in these last couple of years.
however you live your life like nothing bad is happening to you and don't show weakness to others.
And I don't get stepped on by others, cause I don't show others my weakness unless I trust them 100%
 
Apr 16, 2014 5:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 3889
 
Apr 16, 2014 5:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 7951
ToriXtra said:
flustercuck said:
ToriXtra said:
flustercuck said:
ToriXtra said:
It's a sign of weakness.
If you cry you are showing that you are hurt on one way or another, and showing that you are hurt is a sign of weakness.
That's true, but you could also say it's a sign of strength to not be afraid of showing weakness. So it's *GASP* B-B-BOTH!
False.
Not being afraid of showing weakness is not strenght it's stupidity, cause you are a target to others if you are showing weakness.
LOL everyone has weak moments. Only the truly stupid would try putting on a feint of being invincible. If you get stepped over by others for tearing up a little you're probably hanging with some SHIT people.
I know everyone has weak moments, I've had more then my share in these last couple of years.
however you live your life like nothing bad is happening to you and don't show weakness to others.
And I don't get stepped on by others, cause I don't show others my weakness unless I trust them 100%
So in other words I'M RIGHT.
Chikaji said:
i, personally, would gladly be fisted by every single strong female character until my asshole explodes, permanently rendering me into a coma
 
Apr 16, 2014 5:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 502
flustercuck said:
ToriXtra said:
flustercuck said:
ToriXtra said:
flustercuck said:
ToriXtra said:
It's a sign of weakness.
If you cry you are showing that you are hurt on one way or another, and showing that you are hurt is a sign of weakness.
That's true, but you could also say it's a sign of strength to not be afraid of showing weakness. So it's *GASP* B-B-BOTH!
False.
Not being afraid of showing weakness is not strenght it's stupidity, cause you are a target to others if you are showing weakness.
LOL everyone has weak moments. Only the truly stupid would try putting on a feint of being invincible. If you get stepped over by others for tearing up a little you're probably hanging with some SHIT people.
I know everyone has weak moments, I've had more then my share in these last couple of years.
however you live your life like nothing bad is happening to you and don't show weakness to others.
And I don't get stepped on by others, cause I don't show others my weakness unless I trust them 100%
So in other words I'M RIGHT.
What do you mean you are right?
There is no right or wrong answer to this question, only opinions.
I think that crying is a sign of weakness and you don't
 
Apr 16, 2014 5:43 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 3348
RedArmyShogun said:
ITs neither, depends on why you do it.

I'll go with this
 
Apr 16, 2014 5:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 7951
ToriXtra said:
flustercuck said:
ToriXtra said:
flustercuck said:
ToriXtra said:
flustercuck said:
ToriXtra said:
It's a sign of weakness.
If you cry you are showing that you are hurt on one way or another, and showing that you are hurt is a sign of weakness.
That's true, but you could also say it's a sign of strength to not be afraid of showing weakness. So it's *GASP* B-B-BOTH!
False.
Not being afraid of showing weakness is not strenght it's stupidity, cause you are a target to others if you are showing weakness.
LOL everyone has weak moments. Only the truly stupid would try putting on a feint of being invincible. If you get stepped over by others for tearing up a little you're probably hanging with some SHIT people.
I know everyone has weak moments, I've had more then my share in these last couple of years.
however you live your life like nothing bad is happening to you and don't show weakness to others.
And I don't get stepped on by others, cause I don't show others my weakness unless I trust them 100%
So in other words I'M RIGHT.
What do you mean you are right?
There is no right or wrong answer to this question, only opinions.
I think that crying is a sign of weakness and you don't
Um... WRONG. I said I thought it could be both. Your inability to read further invalidates your argument.
Modified by shotz, Apr 16, 2014 5:53 PM
Chikaji said:
i, personally, would gladly be fisted by every single strong female character until my asshole explodes, permanently rendering me into a coma
 
Apr 16, 2014 7:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 502
flustercuck said:
ToriXtra said:
flustercuck said:
ToriXtra said:
flustercuck said:
ToriXtra said:
flustercuck said:
ToriXtra said:
It's a sign of weakness.
If you cry you are showing that you are hurt on one way or another, and showing that you are hurt is a sign of weakness.
That's true, but you could also say it's a sign of strength to not be afraid of showing weakness. So it's *GASP* B-B-BOTH!
False.
Not being afraid of showing weakness is not strenght it's stupidity, cause you are a target to others if you are showing weakness.
LOL everyone has weak moments. Only the truly stupid would try putting on a feint of being invincible. If you get stepped over by others for tearing up a little you're probably hanging with some SHIT people.
I know everyone has weak moments, I've had more then my share in these last couple of years.
however you live your life like nothing bad is happening to you and don't show weakness to others.
And I don't get stepped on by others, cause I don't show others my weakness unless I trust them 100%
So in other words I'M RIGHT.
What do you mean you are right?
There is no right or wrong answer to this question, only opinions.
I think that crying is a sign of weakness and you don't
Um... WRONG. I said I thought it could be both. Your inability to read further invalidates your argument.
And yet I'm still right.
We both believe it means something different.
And as I said, this is a question that can neither be answered correctly nor wrong.
It's not wrong to say that crying is a weakness, it's not wrong to say it's a strength, and it's not wrong to say it's either both or none.
 
Apr 16, 2014 10:04 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 63
To me, It takes a strong willed man to be able to express his feelings in public or in front of his peers. It also depends on what your crying about. Whether it be tears of joy or sadness. Everybody is different, so no one expresses the same human emotions
More Power for the Starpower 🌟💫
 
Apr 16, 2014 10:16 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 74
man if you ever had counselling you cry like a baby when you talk about your life... It doesn't mean your weak it just shows you're human everyone has emotions.
hagow siumai
 
Apr 17, 2014 4:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 539
So the consensus seems to be that it depends what you are crying about. I'll ask this then:
One man cries when his mother dies and other man does not. Who is stronger?
The fate of destruction is also the joy of rebirth
 
Apr 17, 2014 4:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 2521
Link_of_Hyrule said:
So the consensus seems to be that it depends what you are crying about. I'll ask this then:
One man cries when his mother dies and other man does not. Who is stronger?
Not to be awkward or anything, but this actually happened to me 4 years ago, and I cried when I heard the information but, I didn't cry during the funeral. Either way, I think it's the lesson you take out of once one of these things happen. It's not necessarily the crying that makes you stronger, its the lessons you learn from this situation.
Nyaaaria- said:
You really are the king of marathoning

 
Apr 17, 2014 4:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 1043
Link_of_Hyrule said:
So the consensus seems to be that it depends what you are crying about. I'll ask this then:
One man cries when his mother dies and other man does not. Who is stronger?

This situation is ambiguous and hypothetical and we can't make an assessment based on the information given.
Need technical discussion? I can help! How i sell my method:
Very well.
 
Apr 17, 2014 6:04 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 98
It has nothing to do with weakness and strength. I hope for that because I cry pretty often.
 
Apr 18, 2014 10:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 4713
Hacker4life said:
It has nothing to do with weakness and strength. I hope for that because I cry pretty often.
It has everything to do with weakness and strength.

What really bothers me is this pussyfication of what it means to be manly. Note that I'm not a very manly man myself, I just hate it when people take something that clearly isn't manly at all (like sobbing), and come up with some bullshit reason to call it manly.

If a woman cries because she doesn't give a fuck, does that make her manly too?
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
 
Top
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »