Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (30) « First ... « 27 28 [29] 30 »
Jun 12, 2016 1:01 PM

Mar 2016
mattao313 said:
Texhnolyze I seriously don't know how I watched 11 episodes. Like two of the main characters don't even talk only grunts and long stares.

To add to that it shows the guy walking around the city falling and shit for like 2 episodes. I don't know how people not only watch the whole show but liked it as well.

I actually laughed while reading this.

@OP
Darker Than Black is boring as hell.

Jun 2013
Mahouka koukou no rettousei
Aldnoah zero

Feb 2015
pokemon. how on earth it became so massive i'll never understand. good thing its throne is finally being taken down by the much better series, yokai watch.
Jun 12, 2016 1:02 PM

Aug 2015
every chinese cartoons they all suck
Jun 12, 2016 1:03 PM

Nov 2013
Toradora
Nisekoi
Guilty Crown

Jun 12, 2016 1:10 PM

Nov 2015
Holy shit was Clannad boring!
Lyk..
Clannad is probably the most boring entity on the face of this planet.

At least Mahouka had Onii Sama and his pleb rekting scenes..
Jun 12, 2016 1:11 PM

Jul 2015
Kiss x Sis and Gangsta, absolute borefest
Sup...
Jun 12, 2016 1:13 PM

Dec 2012
Buddy complex, mahou sensou, probably others I can't remember
The original hellsing adaptation was pretty boring too, though ultimate more than made up for it
Never forget! Don't believe in you who believes in me, don't believe in me who believes in you, believe in you...who believes in yourself!
Jun 12, 2016 1:40 PM
Jul 2012
TheDeadApostle said:
mattao313 said:
Texhnolyze I seriously don't know how I watched 11 episodes. Like two of the main characters don't even talk only grunts and long stares.

To add to that it shows the guy walking around the city falling and shit for like 2 episodes. I don't know how people not only watch the whole show but liked it as well.

@OP

Tehxnolyze's first eps werent that boring imo because it felt refreshing. Later eps I couldn't stand how monotonous it was even though it had plot twists going on/it's a very well made show. Was legit enjoying endless eight more than this shit. DTB is quite boring too, couldn't understand how popular it was

The most boring is definitely Mushishi though, it's like watching the same episode over and over
Jun 12, 2016 2:56 PM

Feb 2016
Some i had trouble coming back to were Ushio to Tora(1st season), Shigurui, Hakuouki Reimeroku, Basilisk and FMAB.Most of them had great potential but somehow bored me.

Oshii is probably the only director that loves dogs. He thinks he's a dog himself.

That's right, its slime! It will dissolve your clothing slowly before my eyes!

Jun 12, 2016 3:15 PM

Feb 2010
Texhnolyze.. never seen such boring anime before
Jun 12, 2016 3:15 PM

Mar 2015
is there anything more boring than endless eight?
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jun 12, 2016 3:25 PM

Apr 2014
for m i got really bored with divine gate from winters 2016
Jun 12, 2016 4:40 PM

May 2016
Dragon Ball GT. It was 64 episodes of nothing but detached loathing. I could've gotten mad at Pan being an unlikable bitch and Trunks being an entirely different character, but what's the point? It just starts out sucking, and keeps sucking, and when we finally reach the end, we don't even get a money-shot--just a 64-episode-long dick lazily drooping in our faces until we turn around and go back home without even having our shame being splattered all over our faces.

This glorious signature image was created by @Mayumi!

I am the Arbiter of Absolute Truth, and here is my wisdom:

"Anime was always influenced by the West. This is not news.
Shoujo is the superior genre primarily aimed at young people.
Harem/isekai are lazy genres that refuse any meaningful innovation.
There is no 'Golden Age.' There will always be top-shelf anime.
You should be watching Carole & Tuesday."
Jun 12, 2016 4:52 PM

Apr 2016
I personally found Naruto: Shippuuden very boring for me because the pacing was just awful. I don't know if the pacing got better after the first few episodes but I already read the manga so no need to watch the anime IMO
Jun 12, 2016 4:54 PM

Nov 2013
Hunter x Hunter. Wanted to die during the staircase saga. No idea why anyone considers that a perfect masterpiece.
Jun 12, 2016 4:58 PM

Jul 2015
BonerBender said:
Hunter x Hunter. Wanted to die during the staircase saga. No idea why anyone considers that a perfect masterpiece.
I have a feeling your Tsundere for Hunter x Hunter, but it's just a theory(a game theory), we'll see how your character development goes though
Sup...
Jun 12, 2016 5:01 PM

Nov 2013
SenpaiJay98 said:
BonerBender said:
I have a feeling your Tsundere for Hunter x Hunter, but it's just a theory(a game theory), we'll see how your character development goes though

I'm pure tsuntsun for that series. 100% hate. I watched that boring, slowly paced mess I have the right to complain about it endlessly. Only good thing I got from it, anyway.
Jun 12, 2016 5:03 PM

Jul 2015
BonerBender said:
SenpaiJay98 said:

I'm pure tsuntsun for that series. 100% hate. I watched that boring, slowly paced mess I have the right to complain about it endlessly. Only good thing I got from it, anyway.
At least it's "ThatAnimeSnob" approved, even though he reaches and nitpicks some times
Sup...
Jun 12, 2016 5:10 PM

Apr 2015
Obviously your favorite anime.

-Mastergold
Jun 12, 2016 5:13 PM

Jul 2015
stg, that Haruhi Suzimiya anime was the most boring thing I ever saw. I only made it like 4-5 episodes.
Jun 12, 2016 5:22 PM

Jun 2015
Grimgar - A whole shitload of nothing happening. Characters are asshats.

Dimension W - Promised a lot from the beginning, but then...bleh.

Texhnolyze - Edgy doom-and-gloom schlock. Dunno why it wants me to care about anything that happens.
Jun 12, 2016 5:36 PM

Aug 2014
For me, adventure animes (specially if its in a fantasy setting) never really interest me.

Also, I don't like school animes where they battle, specially if its with superpowers
oooo3333Jun 12, 2016 5:42 PM
Jun 12, 2016 5:50 PM
Jan 2016
TomDay said:
pokemon. how on earth it became so massive i'll never understand. good thing its throne is finally being taken down by the much better series, yokai watch.

It was so good when I young. But they've complicated it so much. If I've watched it I'll go to the old series
Jun 12, 2016 6:11 PM

Feb 2015
YuYuArie said:
TomDay said:

It was so good when I young. But they've complicated it so much. If I've watched it I'll go to the old series

even the, it still took itself extremely too seriously. yokai watch is more enjoyable and lighthearted, it's not about "being the best" at fighting tiny monsters, and much over half of them are lame anyway.

i guess i kinda understand the kid appeal, but it never did to me. but i'm much older now and by just watching one episode of yokai there was an instant connection.

you can watch it on your own time. skipped a couple episodes? no matter keep continuing.

do this with pokemon amd you'll be going back 4 or 5 eps, to see what? battling monsters? yeah pass.

it's a fun kid's anime, a breath of fresh air than the beyblades, pokemon, yu gi oh etc that's going on now. and i'm happy to see it succeed.
Jun 12, 2016 6:11 PM

Jun 2013
Most anime this season have been quite boring for me.
Jun 12, 2016 6:27 PM
Jan 2016
FatalGaze said:
Most anime this season have been quite boring for me.

I just expressed to A friend today that the animation gets better each year but the storylines get more boring each year
Jun 12, 2016 6:36 PM

Nov 2012
D. Gray Man
Kanon
Lucky Star (yes i hate it despite it being my avatar)
Nichijou
Bascially most slice of life
Jun 12, 2016 6:47 PM

Mar 2014
for me, i find most of harem animes are boring
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 12, 2016 6:49 PM
Jul 2018

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I found it lame and am shocked that it had 100+ episodes.

Arakawa Under the Bridge shit man this shit was lame

Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen: You were supposed to be good you peace of shit

Mayoi Neko Overrun! This is so boring I quit anime for a month.
Jun 12, 2016 6:52 PM

Feb 2015
Hmm.. anime that are only 13 episodes and don't start getting good until like, the last few episodes is what I'd consider boring. Or ones that rush the story plot to the very end of the series.

I'd say this is subjective to each of our opinions, on what someone likes and doesn't like.
I personally can't comprehend complex historical/army anime simply because I'm not into that kind of stuff. I'd still watch it of course, but it won't click with me.
Jun 12, 2016 6:52 PM

Nov 2012
Veneficia said:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I found it lame and am shocked that it had 100+ episodes.

Iknowright? Dropped it after 50 episodes because I hoped it'd get better. It didn't. Idk somehow it was just... Childish.
Jun 12, 2016 8:25 PM

May 2015
TomDay said:

I figured the obvious answer was "it's original source was created by a subside of the most influential video game companies ever and was super popular", but here's a more elaborate answer on why *that* happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSU19qzzV7g
Edit: I can't say I cared all that much about Pokemon's quality when I was four though. I choose you too bby
ashfrliebertJun 12, 2016 8:34 PM
ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ
Jun 12, 2016 11:21 PM

Jul 2013
Shirayukishi said:
Veneficia said:

Iknowright? Dropped it after 50 episodes because I hoped it'd get better. It didn't. Idk somehow it was just... Childish.
Too bad you dropped the series just before the good stuff started...
Jun 13, 2016 12:36 AM

Apr 2010
Dance with Devils is damn boring. Love stage also (I was forced to watch it)

Jun 13, 2016 12:42 AM

Dec 2015
I only made it through 6 episodes of Joker Game, it's like it was intentionally trying to be as boring as possible.
Jun 13, 2016 10:04 AM

Mar 2016
Tarextherex said:
TheDeadApostle said:

@OP

Tehxnolyze's first eps werent that boring imo because it felt refreshing. Later eps I couldn't stand how monotonous it was even though it had plot twists going on/it's a very well made show. Was legit enjoying endless eight more than this shit. DTB is quite boring too, couldn't understand how popular it was

The most boring is definitely Mushishi though, it's like watching the same episode over and over

In my case it actually became sort of interesting after 11 episodes.......then somehow it lost my attention again down the line.
Jun 13, 2016 12:27 PM

Jul 2015
After watching Lucky Star, I thought that and K-On were quite boring, but I watched all of Stellvia for some reason, I just wanted to see how it ended, but that series was very boring to me though.
Jun 15, 2016 1:46 PM

Feb 2015
ashfrliebert said:

I figured the obvious answer was "it's original source was created by a subside of the most influential video game companies ever and was super popular", but here's a more elaborate answer on why *that* happened.

that doesn't really answer my question. making it anime wasn't really my point, how did pokemon in general get such a wide audience? anime or game wise. it's just so boring...
Jun 15, 2016 1:50 PM

Dec 2014
Honey and clover was the first boring anime for me
Jun 15, 2016 1:52 PM

Mar 2014
Tokyo Ghoul

Not to mention that it also gave me cancer
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jun 15, 2016 1:59 PM

May 2015
TomDay said:

that doesn't really answer my question. making it anime wasn't really my point, how did pokemon in general get such a wide audience? anime
or game wise. it's just so boring...

Well, I mean, that was a pretty elaborate explanation on why the game too, actually more focused on the game, got so popular. Not just the anime.

Personal preference aside. Pokemon's a simple role playing game, in which about hundreds of new ones are made every four years or so, and it has a somewhat complicated battle system. Keeps people hooked, I guess. Also, the pokemon are cute.

The show, well, it's a children's tv show, as people grow older, younger people start watching it. And really, for some reason people just really like seeing a cute electric rat. *shrug*

And it's presence in multi-media, I mean, the video's is about as elaborate as you get lol. Focused on alot more than the anime.
ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ
Jun 15, 2016 2:50 PM

Apr 2016
Highurashi

I have absolutely no fucking idea how somebody can watch 50 episodes of that shit.
Jun 15, 2016 3:02 PM
Sep 2015
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya was very boring...
Still waiting for Half-Life 3...
Jun 15, 2016 3:18 PM

Jun 2015
TheDeadApostle said:
mattao313 said:

Ouch. I agree with pretty much everything in his post.
Jun 15, 2016 3:22 PM

Mar 2016
AltoRoark said:
TheDeadApostle said:

Ouch. I agree with pretty much everything in his post.

Ouch?

Ah did my post come off as derogatory? I actually agree with him. It's just that I found the way he put it quite funny
Jun 15, 2016 3:28 PM

Apr 2016
Dagashi Kashi was pretty boring to me all about fanservice and pointless (well maybe only to me) references.
Jun 16, 2016 1:12 PM

Nov 2015
The most boring anime series I've watched in a while were Hanasaku Iroha (although, I may reconsider watching it in the future), Chihayafuru (repetitive, each episode with the same setting), and Shirobako (even though this anime is praised by many, I can't get over how the fact how dull the setting is which can be even be applied to the characters as well. Extremely boring.
Jun 16, 2016 1:16 PM

Jul 2014
Honestly from this seaaon, flying witch... I can't deal, 20 min seem like an entire hour. It was supposed to be an "healing anime" but for now it has only made me stress out.....
Jun 16, 2016 1:17 PM

Oct 2015
Intense_ said:
Dagashi Kashi was pretty boring to me all about fanservice and pointless (well maybe only to me) references.

I can agree with this. I dropped Dagashi Kashi after the first episode because I thought it was mind-numbingly boring. I guess I can understand why people like it (Hotaru/Saya being hot af) and the cultural references that are some people's kinda thing.

But for me if I want to see Hotaru and Saya I can just look up doujins/fanarts, and save myself time from watching the boring anime (to me anyway).

As for anime that is actually on my list (ie. didn't drop after the first 2 episodes), I would say Ergo Proxy. Sorry, I know this one is considered a "classic" and stuff, I'm not just trying to bait out replies, I just thought Ergo Proxy's presentation lacked any charm and style whatsoever. I know some might argue that "it's the point!", and I guess it is, but I can watch GitS which has similar themes/characters but is also entertaining at the same time.
Pages (30) « First ... « 27 28 [29] 30 »

More topics from this board

» Has the isekai bubble finally burst

EastIndiaCompany - Yesterday

37 by Yaggamy »»
2 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

190 by perseii »»
4 minutes ago

» Skibidi toilet piece (One piece story but with skibidi toilet)

Cyborgium - 45 minutes ago

8 by Zettaiken »»
5 minutes ago

» Upcoming Dubbed Anime ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kenny_Stryker - Dec 17, 2017

9069 by anime-prime »»
13 minutes ago

» What is the most upset you have ever been by a spoiler? ( 1 2 )

nowandforever - Jul 5, 2021

73 by Jorkka1234 »»
17 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.