Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Seikai no Senki II Episode 7 Discussion

Sep 10, 2009 3:36 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty powerful episode, with Jinto kidnapped it's fairly clear that Lafiel is torn between her duties as Territorial Ambassador, and her desire to save him. Admiral Spoor proves as awesome as usual, and the conversation between her and her Chief of Staff about the fact that the Abriel never cry adds some weight to the beginning of the first episode as well as all the way back to the end of Crest of the Stars.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia

Sep 10, 2009 3:44 PM

Man I love this show. I'm not watching it right now or anything, but I had to post to show my support. Just wait until the last episode, and don't forget to watch Banner III.
This is a serious post. You're not allowed to delete it.

Sep 10, 2009 5:32 PM

CDRW said:
Man I love this show. I'm not watching it right now or anything, but I had to post to show my support. Just wait until the last episode, and don't forget to watch Banner III.

This is like my third time watching the Banner of the Stars series, haven't seen Banner III because I didn't even know it existed until I looked up the series on this site. But, yeah it's in a league of it's own as far as character development.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia

Oct 8, 2010 10:54 PM

Spoor is amazing.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone

Apr 26, 2011 1:54 PM
Hitagi's Pet

Great episode. Getting to know so much about the Abh and Abriel traditions, just makes one realize how much Lafiel cares for Jinto
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 30, 2013 7:01 PM

Ha ha leave it to Spoor to add some awesomeness to the episode.

Nov 24, 2013 12:12 AM

So . . . I am now confused. I'm guessing that an Ahb noble is a lot more prestigious than a human noble, since Count should be a pretty high rank however it seems only those with no title among the Abh even care that he is a Count.

Feb 17, 2014 8:07 AM

Things are always fun when Spoor's around :p
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Mar 19, 2014 8:48 PM

Spoor is such a tease. I love her lol

The drama continues to build!

Feb 18, 2016 10:08 PM

I agree with insan3 here, Lafiel's conflict between her duty and her feelings is great stuff. I had wondered before why it was so significant for royals to not cry, but now we finally have the explanation. The only times we've ever seen Lafiel cry was at the end of the first season when mourning the death of her mother, and at the beginning of this season...

Spoor didn't disappoint in her interactions with Lafiel. I have more confidence in her abilities than that of most of the other commanders.

You've surely gotten yourself into a mess, Jinto.

Apr 28, 5:23 AM

I really want a spin-off where Spoor 'dominating' her Chief-of-Staff all the way XD

Cute couple lol

And damn, I really enjoying this whole prison thing.

Hopefully Jinto is not really dead by the end of this season...