Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 10, 2014 6:46 PM

Oct 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Rebecca lost... Very close duel, but Leon deserved this win.
Yugis short duel was pretty cool as well, I like when he uses his Paladin. Lol at the others eating while watching them xD
Jul 15, 2014 6:21 PM

Sep 2011
I really enjoyed the duel, but didn't expected that Rebecca would lose.

Now Sieg vs Leon. I don't know why, but I think that these two have something to do with each other.
Aug 1, 2015 8:32 PM

Mar 2011
Ecchi episode. lol
Looks like Kaiba will duel in next episode.
Oct 16, 2020 11:42 AM

Nov 2017
Hehe, it was amusing seeing Yuugi's friends eat the food whilst watching the duel. Not a bad way to cheer him on though. Yuugi just sprayed Vivian with a can of whoop-ass!

Ah, bummer that Rebecca lost! I was rooting for her too. The duel was close and she and Leon are obviously talented duelists. Leon is off the finals now!
Nov 15, 2021 6:17 PM

Aug 2019
The animation here was awful, especially during the scenes at the restaurant. It bothered me that most of Vivian versus Yugi was skipped, but at least Yugi got to summon Dark Paladin one last time. Leon versus Rebecca pretty predictable. Thorn Princess looked almost exactly like Dartz for some reason lol, and I finally get why Leon didn't activate Spinning Wheel Spindle - even if he had, he wouldn't have had any monsters to attack Rebecca directly with, so it was basically useless.

More topics from this board

» Favorite "Duel Monsters" saga? And why?

Matthappy - Mar 26

16 by Matthappy »»
Apr 6, 12:37 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Episode 32 Discussion

Frezlaj - Jan 31, 2014

13 by ohnaur »»
Apr 1, 1:59 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Episode 29 Discussion

EvianBubble - Jun 21, 2010

7 by ohnaur »»
Apr 1, 11:03 AM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Episode 27 Discussion

EvianBubble - Jun 21, 2010

10 by ohnaur »»
Apr 1, 8:41 AM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Episode 24 Discussion

EvianBubble - Jun 20, 2010

19 by ohnaur »»
Apr 1, 2:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.