Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 9, 2014 4:33 PM

Oct 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode was a bit annoying, 50% were flashbacks and the rest was talking. I don't mind the talking, I mean that's normal when an arc is over, but that flashbacks...
Hopefully the next arc won't be so damn long...
Jul 14, 2014 8:08 PM

Sep 2011
Finally is over, but it seems that will have another filler.
Jan 6, 2015 11:45 PM

Jan 2013
Shame half of it was a recap / flashback to most parts even being not even 5 episodes ago.
Was a good arc though, even though the start was kind of boring it got better towards the end.
Jul 19, 2015 8:01 PM

Mar 2011
It was like a recap episode. This was a good and strange arc.
Well, more fillers... I don't even know what happened in the last non-filler episode anymore.
Oct 2, 2019 2:28 PM

Nov 2016
Pretty satisfying conclusion for this arc. Maybe not as great as I remembered it to be, but still nice. Although German version for the soundtracks that were used were way better.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 23, 2020 8:48 PM

Dec 2011
In the name of the pharaoh.. IN THE NAME OF THE MOON…

This episode was majority flashbacks jfc. Overall I liked this season even if I did feel overwhelmed at the end. The Musketeers were likable and I’m glad they received closure. Other seasons introduced us to the idea that people can be monsters, and this season said monster(card)s can be people. In this case, the dragon knights. The development we had on the pharaoh's identity and getting to see what he really looked like in Ancient Egypt were what I enjoyed most.

Can’t believe we’re going to enter the final arc. I think this is where my memory stops from having seen ygo as a kid, so the rest should be totally new content for me. Pretty excited about that.
Oct 7, 2020 8:32 AM

Nov 2017
&++ that's that!

This arc was definitely long as hell. In that amount of time there were definitely some high and low moments to be found. In the end, all the characters got their souls back, the god has been defeated, Dartz isn't corrupted any more, the legendary dragon cards are no longer a thing... let's see what's next for our heroes!
Nov 13, 2021 12:31 PM

Aug 2019
The episode wasted so much time doing a recap things that we already knew about and did little in terms of closure for Rafael, Amelda, and the others. This filler arc had some cool moments here and there, but I wish that the writers had settled on a different premise for this arc, such as another tournament because at least then it would've been familiar territory and not a cluster**** of magic that contradicted the manga.

More topics from this board

» Favorite "Duel Monsters" saga? And why?

Matthappy - Mar 26

16 by Matthappy »»
Apr 6, 12:37 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Episode 32 Discussion

Frezlaj - Jan 31, 2014

13 by ohnaur »»
Apr 1, 1:59 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Episode 29 Discussion

EvianBubble - Jun 21, 2010

7 by ohnaur »»
Apr 1, 11:03 AM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Episode 27 Discussion

EvianBubble - Jun 21, 2010

10 by ohnaur »»
Apr 1, 8:41 AM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Episode 24 Discussion

EvianBubble - Jun 20, 2010

19 by ohnaur »»
Apr 1, 2:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.