Forum Settings
Forums
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

Apr 12, 2014 6:51 AM

icantfeelmyarms said:
Better animate the rest of Index and no more fucking Railgun.

You mean you want them to continue the shitty adaptation instead of continuing the one which isn't shitty?

Index's anime suck. They paced it like retards (even went as far as adapting one whole novel in one single episode (your usual rushed series have 6 episodes per novel if that can say anything) because they were scared it wouldn't sell otherwise.
Things don't make sense, they excuse anything that lack explanation (that actually exist but they didn't put because of time constraint because of their retarded pacing) on it being magic or religious stuff.
Index is a weak attempt at making money.

Railgun's anime is a hundred of time better made than the train-wreak that is Index's anime.
I agree that Index could and should have better than Railgun tho, giving that it had much more potential.

Apr 12, 2014 8:21 AM

AngelAccelerator said:
I am 100% sure that there are no plotholes in Raildex YET.

Really? I guess you didn't watch the entire first season. Infodumps everywhere with barely any implications on later episodes, characters consistently spewing random things with little to no significance to their actions at hand, certain characters having "mysterious" power that the show didn't even bother to explain. If that's not plothole, then what is?

AngelAccelerator said:
As for punching female villains? Seriously? Were you THAT offended?

Just because it doesn't offend you doesn't mean it doesn't offend anybody else. Trying to justify everything based on your own preference is simply retarded and illogical.

Apr 12, 2014 8:29 AM

Amiluhur said:
AngelAccelerator said:
I am 100% sure that there are no plotholes in Raildex YET.

Really? I guess you didn't watch the entire first season. Infodumps everywhere with barely any implications on later episodes, characters consistently spewing random things with little to no significance to their actions at hand, certain characters having "mysterious" power that the show didn't even bother to explain. If that's not plothole, then what is?

AngelAccelerator said:
As for punching female villains? Seriously? Were you THAT offended?

Just because it doesn't offend you doesn't mean it doesn't offend anybody else. Trying to justify everything based on your own preference is simply retarded and illogical.

Talking out Railgun manga/novels and Index novels.
Now if you can talk about those and pinpoint those "plotholes" that would be a lot better than vague statements.

Why it bad to punch the villains/antagonists?
Sorry but THIS is what is retarded. Just because they are women? Would it be fine if they were men? As dniv said that is pretty sexist.
Modified by AngelAccelerator, Apr 12, 2014 8:48 AM
Accelerator:

Apr 12, 2014 8:44 AM

Nowhere did i say that Touma punching women is bad, i just find myself offended by that. You can call me sexist as you want, i just don't like your apparent disregard by the fact that some people might find things differently than you do.

But whatever, since we're on two different sides from each other, i'll just leave it at that.

Apr 12, 2014 8:47 AM

Amiluhur said:
Nowhere did i say that Touma punching women is bad, i just find myself offended by that. You can call me sexist as you want, i just don't like your apparent disregard by the fact that some people might find things differently than you do.

But whatever, since we're on two different sides from each other, i'll just leave it at that.

I think that when people are offended by something they do find it bad but ok...
Accelerator:

Apr 12, 2014 10:09 AM
You guys are forgetting how popular and successful this series is so it really doesn't matter whether you want a third season or not. It's most likely going to happen.

Apr 14, 2014 11:11 AM

Touma punching women is a big plus for me.

I thought Index was paced really well, so that's a weird criticism to me. I haven't read the LN's, just the anime.

But Railgun really does steal the show. Those two series were fantastic. The first season really blew me away

Apr 14, 2014 6:54 PM

Marthgun said:

I thought Index was paced really well, so that's a weird criticism to me. I haven't read the LN's, just the anime.

But Railgun really does steal the show. Those two series were fantastic. The first season really blew me away

Index season 1 = 6 volumes
Index season 2 = 8 volumes

No, the anime adaptations were rushed like hell.

Apr 14, 2014 7:17 PM

Hakuryuukou said:
Marthgun said:

Index season 1 = 6 volumes
Index season 2 = 8 volumes

No, the anime adaptations were rushed like hell.

To put this into perspective, 6 episodes a volume is pretty much standard and it is considered rushed in most cases.

Some series are even more rushed than that, index is sadly one of them.

Apr 26, 2014 8:10 AM
I wonder if this will be another Toaru series or a completely different LN

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]