Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Spice and Wolf (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 7, 2019 8:18 PM
Jul 2016
Why are they starting a new arc with only 2 episodes left???

I really hope the ending is not rushed or worse... a cliffhanger.
Dec 5, 2019 4:09 PM
Apr 2016
Seems like they're going to go through with this little plan. Interesting.
Jan 26, 2021 5:13 PM

Jul 2017
This episode eptiomized my feelings for season 2 in a nutshell, watchable with good aspects like the interactions but fairly disappointing and slightly sluggish to get through at parts narratively. At least this time, I guess the thing involves Holo actually being a part of the plan and cooperating with Lawrence with her being used as an item to sell, since she does want to help Lawrence get some money to earn for his dream without her expense, while Fleur has the plan to buy her back after regardless since they want to buy fur from the money they make from Holo, and then make enough profit from the fur they sold to buy Holo while still reaping in the rewards.
Jul 24, 2021 11:01 PM
Jul 2019
Isn't it the same tramatic cycle agian?
Oct 17, 2021 9:31 PM
Feb 2021
Some greddy and cunning politician stuff. Literally the portrayal of present day politics scenario where they will use you as long as you are deem necessary for them and bringing substantial return to them but when your work is done or you are no longer needed they will dispose you like nothing that matters to them. Disappointing with Lawrence agreeing with the deals or may be he really need the money/ he is figuratively agreeing with them with him having other contingency. If the deal is off, Holo will be gone, Lawrence.

Good thing is they are maintaining there status quo, hopefully they will go more further than that.
Jul 25, 2022 6:36 AM

Jul 2014
The more this show focuses on Holo and Lawrence's clusterfuck of a romance, the harder it is for me to enjoy it or even care. Especially as we're doing a "selling Holo" thing again so soon after doing it for the first time. And it was already massively irritating the first time, and it's only all the more so this time because Holo's pushing the idea even though it's so blatantly reckless and idiotic. Like, does Holo genuinely not understand the implications of this going sideways? Does she even care about forcing Lawrence to go through all this stress again after the end of season 1 and after she fucked with him so much in the Amarty arc? What am I kidding, of course she doesn't.
Sep 13, 2023 11:02 AM

Dec 2022
I feel like the risk in this deal outweighs the reward. Holo being treated as a commodity in these trades has resulted in a lot of trouble before, for obvious reasons.

Shaded Horizon

Nov 11, 2023 2:36 AM

Oct 2020
I'm just hoping they can pull off a satisfying ending to the season at this point

This actually reminded me of the first season where they waited until the final 1-2 episodes to introduce an exciting plot point.. Only Nora was a little more likeable than this Sheik look-alike
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou II Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

vinesage - Sep 2, 2009

209 by patkarunungan »»
Yesterday, 10:11 PM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

vinesage - Aug 26, 2009

133 by patkarunungan »»
Apr 16, 9:21 PM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou II Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

vinesage - Aug 19, 2009

188 by patkarunungan »»
Apr 16, 4:59 PM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou II Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dbaranyi - Aug 12, 2009

290 by patkarunungan »»
Apr 15, 10:53 PM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou II Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

dbaranyi - Aug 5, 2009

203 by patkarunungan »»
Apr 15, 9:31 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.