Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 8, 2014 6:51 PM

Oct 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I knew Joey would use his dragon... I'm curious what he does with it know. I kinda like these armor-cards, they're something different.
Jul 14, 2014 9:38 AM

Sep 2011
I really don't get why Mai is doing that. She don't want to lose anymore or is just afraid of lose her soul again? Whatever is the reason, she is being very annoying in this arc.
Jul 12, 2020 2:48 PM

Nov 2017
Valon has activated The Seal of Orichalcos and conveniently got all the cards he needed in order to get his mecha suit lol.

But now this isn't an ordinary duel. It seems like the damage the monster takes also affects the player's body. Which is kind of how it's always been with these duels and the holograms, but still lol.

Definitely looking forward to the next episode now that Jonouchi has finally pulled Hermos. Let's see how he'll turn the tides with it
Nov 8, 2021 11:58 AM

Aug 2019
One of the most annoying aspects of this duel is that Varon's Armor cards have so many convenient and complex effects, plus there's so many of them that keeping track of their individual powers is complicated.

Also I really don't like the Legendary Dragons - this episode showed just how much of a deus ex machina they are since they showed up and defeated the Orichalcos Soldiers on their own. Plus unlike the Egyptian God cards, they're Spells that can be used at any time without working out an actual strategy.
Oct 24, 2022 4:55 AM

May 2012
Yeah I don't care too much for this Armour stuff, I'm just accepting the effects he mentions as he brings them up and not bothering to remember which part does which like usual.

More topics from this board

» Favorite "Duel Monsters" saga? And why?

Matthappy - Mar 26

16 by Matthappy »»
Apr 6, 12:37 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Episode 32 Discussion

Frezlaj - Jan 31, 2014

13 by ohnaur »»
Apr 1, 1:59 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Episode 29 Discussion

EvianBubble - Jun 21, 2010

7 by ohnaur »»
Apr 1, 11:03 AM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Episode 27 Discussion

EvianBubble - Jun 21, 2010

10 by ohnaur »»
Apr 1, 8:41 AM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Episode 24 Discussion

EvianBubble - Jun 20, 2010

19 by ohnaur »»
Apr 1, 2:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.