Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 8, 2014 2:42 PM

Oct 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The end of this duel was pretty decent, I guess. It only feels like they're always winning with their new dragon cards and combine them with everything they got right now.
Holy shit, Dartz owns the Kaiba corporation now? I thought that is the biggest company in the world... He sure is mighty...
Jul 8, 2015 4:16 AM

Mar 2011
It funny that they always know the monster's name after fusion/combination with a legendary dragon, the attack's name and how it works (special abilities or effects). lol
Sep 27, 2019 4:03 PM

Nov 2016
Legendary dragons = Cheatcode xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 30, 2020 3:54 PM

Nov 2017
This was a great end to the duel.

That Demonic Air Fortress Ziggurat was definitely something else, something imposing. Kaiba does bring up a good point. Amelda says he wants to destroy everyone and "reset" the world. But just like he lost his parents and brother, is he willing for other people to lose their families? Wanting to live in a world without war is laudable, but is that the best way to go about it?

My word, that ほろびのバーストストリーム just might be my favourite in the entire anime. Did you see how Blue-Eyes just let a big ass hole in Ziggurat? It's like you know that Blue-Eyes is the boss of the sky after that!

Wait, so Amelda was originally just gonna let the plane crash and they all die? Seemed like he had a change of heart though. Kaiba said if he was Amelda he wouldn't have let his brother die no matter what. So now Amelda wants to know if Kaiba can save his brother in this tight situation.

That scene and everything that comes after it was pretty touching to me and the highlight of this episode.

I really feel for Amelda. He lost his family and his beloved little brother. It's obvious even in his last moments who he truly cared and was thinking about. Maybe it's because I'm an older brother too and if I didn't have my brother, I'd be really lonely honestly.

I feel like in the end, Amelda was able to respect Kaiba. At least as a duelist and an older brother.

Every time that 海馬剛三郎 track plays, it's so apposite for the scene, lol. I noticed it usually plays when something Kaiba related is happening.

Looks like Kaiba is a man of his word! He didn't let Mokuba die! Looks like the gang's all here! Yuugi, Anzu, Jonouchi and Honda finally meet up again and they find Kaiba and Mokuba along the way.

But there's no time to relax! Kaiba Corp has been taken over and the remaining Doma members haven't been defeated yet!
Nov 7, 2021 5:36 PM

Aug 2019
The duel was interesting because both Kaiba and Amelda couldn't really attack during the middle of the duel, so we got to see them both stall until they drew their trump cards. Also it's hilarious that the Robot Tokens backfired on Amelda since their presence on the field allowed Kaiba to summon BEWD.

Also I thought it was weird that Amelda didn't chain Emergency Provisions to Toy Robot Box; it would've increased his LP by 1000, but maybe the episode writer purposely avoided that for plot reasons? I also liked that Spell Canceller was played even though it was pretty much irrelevant.
Oct 23, 2022 11:52 PM

May 2012
That was an awesome battle. Good job Kaiba.

More topics from this board

» Favorite "Duel Monsters" saga? And why?

Matthappy - Mar 26

16 by Matthappy »»
Apr 6, 12:37 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Episode 32 Discussion

Frezlaj - Jan 31, 2014

13 by ohnaur »»
Apr 1, 1:59 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Episode 29 Discussion

EvianBubble - Jun 21, 2010

7 by ohnaur »»
Apr 1, 11:03 AM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Episode 27 Discussion

EvianBubble - Jun 21, 2010

10 by ohnaur »»
Apr 1, 8:41 AM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Episode 24 Discussion

EvianBubble - Jun 20, 2010

19 by ohnaur »»
Apr 1, 2:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.