Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 5, 2014 5:04 PM

Jan 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Dat healthy/unhealthy food song duet. Honey saves the day once again and reveals her identity. SOOOOOOO SURPRISING :D
Apr 5, 2014 10:30 PM
Jun 2011
the opening changed a little becouse they revealed honey dance form and her cure form
Apr 6, 2014 5:23 PM

Oct 2008
YES! Cure Blossom! One of my favourite Cures finally appeared! She looks soooo cute, makes me wanna watch Heartcatch again :)

Wow, the animation was particularly bad this episode, it was really awful! I hope this is just so they could save money for episode 11 lol Story wise was cute, I thought they'd show Honey transforming in this episode, I think it's kind of unnecessary to waste a whole episode to "reveal" Honey's identity (as if everyone and their grandma didn't already know) but it's not a big deal either.
Apr 6, 2014 10:29 PM
Jun 2011
the singing fight between hoshiwa and honey was funny but cure honey song is the best
Apr 9, 2014 11:47 AM

Sep 2008
hmmm between doki doki and hapines charge, i'm not enjoying this show so much anymore (can't hel p to think it is a bad copy of heartcatch)

yeey cure blossom! "kanbunbukuro no ouga Kirimashita!"

well, so yuu-yuu was the third precure(yeah, who would had expected it ¬¬) now let's see if this girl who coudn't enter suite precure cause there was already a blonde make some sort of impact.....aside from the song, one gotta admit it's catchy XD

i wanna see th movie already!!!! i wanna see my cure black punching everything to oblivion!!!
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Apr 9, 2014 1:34 PM
Sep 2007
So, as usual, Hosshiwa continues being the best character of the series.
Apr 9, 2014 1:56 PM

Nov 2008
Hooray Tsubomi! Boo Heartcatch again when DokiDoki still got nothing. BUT TSUBOMI!

Episode overall wasn't too bad. Hopefully Blue gathering the Shuffle Alliance Cures actually means it and they won't just appear once or twice. Plot wasn't bad but I think with all the singing they forgot to develop Hitomi, I kinda feel she needed a bit more screentime. Normally I would point fingers to Megumi randomly singing to be Pink Cure Bias, but for once I think they're just showing off they have an actual singer in the cast. I also liked how Hosshiiwa worked her name in her song.

Fight wasn't too bad. I can't be the only one who noticed the PURPLE attack with ONPU in the name, go Doremi references! The musical duel was cool too and Honey's many abilities are cool, even if the ribbon kinda reminds me of Urara's chain in GoGo. Sad she still didn't get the kill, but I think that's half Toei saving her offense for when she joins for good and half combination spam is still a plague. Also there's the ever so important question of why Yuuko has no problem revealing her identity and yet couldn't just go "Hey girls, I can fight too, don't make me run off when you clearly have no chance without me bailing you out like last time" or something less mean, but you get the idea. Oh well. Preview looks neat too, stuff happens!

Also, while Toei is hardly new at this this episode was really QUALITY-laden. My favorites are the time Hitomi puts her hand on her hair and her head magically stretches vertically and it looks like she's gonna pull off her human face mask and eat a rat, and the one with Lovely and Princess staring dumbfounded at the musical duel since I had the feeling Lovely was gonna turn into freaking Popeye. SPINACHS!
Apr 9, 2014 2:32 PM

Jan 2009
cure honey is hawt. that is all

6/10
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
Apr 9, 2014 3:17 PM

Apr 2012
ZettaiRyouiki said:
Sad she (Cure Honey) still didn't get the kill, but I think that's half Toei saving her offense for when she joins for good and half combination spam is still a plague.

Maybe Toei is trying to go for a pure support character the way Shiny Luminous was (who is among my personal favorites in the franchise). Also, what do you mean that combo spam is a plague? What do you not like/enjoy about that?
Apr 9, 2014 4:09 PM

Jul 2011
This was a pretty good episode. Good to see what Cure Honey could do in battle besides sing. I hope we get to here other songs from Cure Honey. Honey has such a calming voice.
Apr 9, 2014 5:19 PM
Sep 2012
This episode was okay. At least they didn't drag out what everyone already knew - Cure Honey's identity.
Zero_r2 said:
hmmm between doki doki and hapines charge, i'm not enjoying this show so much anymore (can't hel p to think it is a bad copy of heartcatch)
Oh, I know exactly how it feels to be torn between the disaster that is DokiDoki! and Happiness Charge early episodes.
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=747311&show=20#msg28008445

I'd definitely have to say that DokiDoki is much better than Happiness Charge first 8 episodes. Had I bothered to watch all the Happiness Charge episodes as they aired instead marathoning the first 10 episodes, I would've probably dropped the show out of sheer boredom. Watching Mana again is bad enough, but combined with that really annoying brat made me want to reach into the screen and strangle them both. I'm just glad that they both have gotten a lot less annoying these past two episodes, because I simply couldn't take much more of that incessant whining and overly positive Mana thinking.
Apr 9, 2014 8:55 PM
Mar 2012
I thought I would get tired of that song after watching that episode, never happened. And the finally revealed Cure Honey's identity.
Apr 9, 2014 11:49 PM

Nov 2008
aNinjaWithAIDS said:
Maybe Toei is trying to go for a pure support character the way Shiny Luminous was (who is among my personal favorites in the franchise). Also, what do you mean that combo spam is a plague? What do you not like/enjoy about that?

Support isn't bad as long she gets something awesome like Extreme Luminario, I guess. As for the combination spam my problem is Smile and DokiDoki more or less forgot about the individual finishers once the combination attacks showed up and won every single freaking battle with them. It's pretty bad in Smile where the second attack lasts TWO ENTIRE MINUTES and is used even in episodes where it just feels shoehorned like the Happy Robo and new attacks ones. The latter are just offensive, they give the girls new attacks after most of the show via a personal dramatic scene and then said attack rarely does much and they have to win with the same overused attack. It's really cheap and boring. DokiDoki might be even worse, since they gave every Cure a bazillion attacks that then get used like twice since they must win every fight with the Mana-praising combinations.

You can compare this to Yes that only used the combination for named villains and never for Kowaina, GoGo which was the same aside from one or two exceptions, Fresh which introduced the combo late and didn't use it as much and HC and to an extent Suite being a bit varied with their finishers. Long short story the combination spam cheapens the show since it makes the fights more predictable and being so long you can tell Toei is just reusing them over and over to save money which is really lazy from their part. Come on, you already have a long transformation sequence!

AiCon said:
Watching Mana again is bad enough, but combined with that really annoying brat made me want to reach into the screen and strangle them both. I'm just glad that they both have gotten a lot less annoying these past two episodes, because I simply couldn't take much more of that incessant whining and overly positive Mana thinking.

Why do people insist into saying Megumi is Mana? Being cheerful is a general Pink Cure trait and so far Megumi has been called out fairly often and has been given flaws. Hell, a later episode will be about her school grades being bad, that's about as un-Mana-like as they come. Maybe once the show hits the second half Megumi will become terrible since that's when Pink Cure Bias blooms, but for now she's not that bad.

But that makes sense compared with Hime being a brat. This comes from exactly ONE episode where she wanted to have pancakes for lunch, and said episode was about her learning from Yuuko cooking is hard work and learning her lesson. What a brat! Maybe also the time she gets angry with Ribbon and Megumi and tries to fight a Terribad alone, but Megumi was also too pushy and got called out for that. Rest of the time? Hime is introduced as being shy and lacking courage which is not a bratty thing at all, and aside from that one instance above she's consistantly portrayed as that. Sure, she has some silly lines here and there, but it's just for humor and nothing too bad. People take things too seriously, as my ranting shows.
Apr 10, 2014 12:21 AM
Jun 2011
next episode it finally smile precure turn to do the week messege cure march
Apr 10, 2014 12:55 AM

Nov 2008
elior1 said:

Nope, Smile already got its turn in episode 5 with Cure Happy. DokiDoki is the only series yet to cover.
Apr 10, 2014 2:08 AM
Jun 2011
ZettaiRyouiki said:
elior1 said:

Nope, Smile already got its turn in episode 5 with Cure Happy. DokiDoki is the only series yet to cover.
which is your feivorite cure from smile?mine is march which will apear next week
Apr 10, 2014 3:17 AM

Nov 2008
I like Beauty since elegant ojous with hime cut are my thing. Doubt she'll appear until halfway the season at least.
Apr 10, 2014 8:50 AM

Apr 2010
Oh man, those quality drops. Otherwise, I acutally found I liked Honey's song and was happy to hear a lot of people singing it besides Honey. And it never got annoying, but hopefully we don't get spammed with it the rest of the series or it will get pretty annoying.
Apr 10, 2014 1:09 PM

Apr 2012
ZettaiRyouiki said:
aNinjaWithAIDS said:

Support isn't bad as long she gets something awesome like Extreme Luminario, I guess. As for the combination spam my problem is Smile and DokiDoki more or less forgot about the individual finishers once the combination attacks showed up and won every single freaking battle with them. It's pretty bad in Smile where the second attack lasts TWO ENTIRE MINUTES and is used even in episodes where it just feels shoehorned like the Happy Robo and new attacks ones. The latter are just offensive, they give the girls new attacks after most of the show via a personal dramatic scene and then said attack rarely does much and they have to win with the same overused attack. It's really cheap and boring. DokiDoki might be even worse, since they gave every Cure a bazillion attacks that then get used like twice since they must win every fight with the Mana-praising combinations.

I personally don't mind watching a 2-minute finisher on two conditions, both of which are subjective: One, the theme for it is freaking amazing (Smile did well in this department); and two, the attack itself presents plenty of flair and visual variety (which Smile also provided). Doki Doki was very bad about both of these in my opinion mostly due the number of combo attacks resulting with equally predictable cheapness, as we can both agree on. However, my biggest disappointment when it comes to a 2-minute combo finisher has to be Fresh's. Really?! All they do is run and play Frisbee with each other, and the theme for it really didn't stand out to me at all...

elior1 said:
Which is your favorite cure from Smile? Mine is March which will appear next week

While I enjoy all of the Smile cures, there's simply no contest with my choice: Yayoi Kise/Cure Peace. What is not to love about a shy "crybaby" who's learning to emerge from her emotional, timid shell to inspire others and to gather the courage to face herself and accomplish her dream of sharing her ideals with her art? That and her otaku nature was played in very sensible, realistic (if hilarious) ways and other times in very serious ones. Her backstory is also full of impact along the likes of Clannad, Anohana, and Kotoura-san: all of which I greatly enjoyed for said drama. To stand up after that and become the hero you've always imagined yourself to be is just... breath taking to say the least. Plus, her image song is simply one of the greatest image songs I've ever heard; it truly captures her essence and personality with very catchy, yet fittingly hard rock instrumentation that sounds like Power Rangers or Super Sentai. That's why she's my favorite Cure of all time at that!
Apr 10, 2014 3:03 PM

Nov 2008
aNinjaWithAIDS said:
I personally don't mind watching a 2-minute finisher on two conditions, both of which are subjective: One, the theme for it is freaking amazing (Smile did well in this department); and two, the attack itself presents plenty of flair and visual variety (which Smile also provided). Doki Doki was very bad about both of these in my opinion mostly due the number of combo attacks resulting with equally predictable cheapness, as we can both agree on. However, my biggest disappointment when it comes to a 2-minute combo finisher has to be Fresh's. Really?! All they do is run and play Frisbee with each other, and the theme for it really didn't stand out to me at all...

So you'd take using 9% of the episode on the same attack they've already shown a lot of times over actually having the Happy Robo finish things, the non-Pink Cures getting a kill with their new attacks they got in personal dramatic episodes or even stuff like combinations attacks or what have you? Seriously, between how freaking long that finisher was, the transformation and all the special spam Toei didn't have to animate about 1/6 or more of the episode, which is lazy even for Toei standards. DokiDoki only had one more combination than Smile, and Smile had two animations for the second one so it's even closer. As for Fresh the last part with the crystal was cool I think, and if nothing else you only had to watch it a few times. If you don't like the Smile or DokiDoki finishers sucks to be you.
Apr 10, 2014 5:01 PM

Apr 2012
ZettaiRyouiki said:
aNinjaWithAIDS said:

So you'd take using 9% of the episode on the same attack they've already shown a lot of times over actually having the Happy Robo finish things, the non-Pink Cures getting a kill with their new attacks they got in personal dramatic episodes or even stuff like combinations attacks or what have you? Seriously, between how freaking long that finisher was, the transformation and all the special spam Toei didn't have to animate about 1/6 or more of the episode, which is lazy even for Toei standards. DokiDoki only had one more combination than Smile, and Smile had two animations for the second one so it's even closer. As for Fresh the last part with the crystal was cool I think, and if nothing else you only had to watch it a few times. If you don't like the Smile or DokiDoki finishers sucks to be you.

All I said was that I didn't mind because well... the music was friggn awesome. I just wanted you to elaborate on the issue with the combo spam, and I concede with you there. It really does hurt the amount of unique screentime that could and should have been used for narrative's sake. Yes, I also find the constant on-screen transformations to be very annoying too. They should at least transform beforehand and off-screen more often, preferably during the jump cut back to the villains/monster of the week.

What I think the underlying issue with the combos is that it's practically a lensman arms race (more power! more explosions!), and pretty much every magical girl show is guilty of it. Overpowering the monsters of the week for spectacle's sake is also really overdone. Especially now with Happiness Charge since the Cures seem like they can invent their own attacks, so why not require the Cures to invent unique strategies to beat the monsters instead of just a brawl with magic lasers? Like you've been saying over the past few months as well, "kids aren't stupid", and I honestly believe that they would be truly intrigued by this approach to the battles.
Apr 10, 2014 11:38 PM
Sep 2012
ZettaiRyouiki said:
Why do people insist into saying Megumi is Mana? Being cheerful is a general Pink Cure trait and so far Megumi has been called out fairly often and has been given flaws. Hell, a later episode will be about her school grades being bad, that's about as un-Mana-like as they come. Maybe once the show hits the second half Megumi will become terrible since that's when Pink Cure Bias blooms, but for now she's not that bad.
Uh, if you remembered my DokiDoki! post or bothered to click on the link, you'd know that I've never seen any PreCure other than DokiDoki! I have no clue what all the other PreCure are like, but I do know that Megumi is similar to Mana. They're both overly positive, they both love to impose their positivity on others while being blinded by everything else. I will give you that Megumi has gotten much better in the latest episodes and has shown to be more willing to accept advice instead of steamrolling ahead with her "I'm always right" attitude, but Megumi really was a Mama clone in the beginning.
ZettaiRyouiki said:
But that makes sense compared with Hime being a brat. This comes from exactly ONE episode where she wanted to have pancakes for lunch, and said episode was about her learning from Yuuko cooking is hard work and learning her lesson. What a brat! Maybe also the time she gets angry with Ribbon and Megumi and tries to fight a Terribad alone, but Megumi was also too pushy and got called out for that. Rest of the time? Hime is introduced as being shy and lacking courage which is not a bratty thing at all, and aside from that one instance above she's consistantly portrayed as that. Sure, she has some silly lines here and there, but it's just for humor and nothing too bad. People take things too seriously, as my ranting shows.
Hime isn't a brat for ONLY ONE episode -- she's been like that since the very beginning. You seriously don't remember her whining about having going to go to school before Megumi told her that she would make lots of friends? Hime's immature behavior has certainly toned down since the appearances of Cure Honey and Cure Fortune, but that hasn't erased Hime's behavior before that.
Apr 10, 2014 11:58 PM

Nov 2008
aNinjaWithAIDS said:
All I said was that I didn't mind because well... the music was friggn awesome. I just wanted you to elaborate on the issue with the combo spam, and I concede with you there. It really does hurt the amount of unique screentime that could and should have been used for narrative's sake. Yes, I also find the constant on-screen transformations to be very annoying too. They should at least transform beforehand and off-screen more often, preferably during the jump cut back to the villains/monster of the week.

What I think the underlying issue with the combos is that it's practically a lensman arms race (more power! more explosions!), and pretty much every magical girl show is guilty of it. Overpowering the monsters of the week for spectacle's sake is also really overdone. Especially now with Happiness Charge since the Cures seem like they can invent their own attacks, so why not require the Cures to invent unique strategies to beat the monsters instead of just a brawl with magic lasers? Like you've been saying over the past few months as well, "kids aren't stupid", and I honestly believe that they would be truly intrigued by this approach to the battles.

Fair enough. Sorry if my post came a tad too aggressive, but I'm used to see Smile's flaws getting a free pass compared to those of other seasons, that get hammered more often. I won't argue it's a pretty finisher, I just think after so many uses the "beauty" fades off and we aren't "happy" or in "peace" with it any more. This last "march" was cold and not "sunny" at all, hah.

To be fair that's more the nature of magical girl anime reusing animation, but some don't really do that like Madoka or Nanoha. While it's hardly fair to compare a 1-cour late night anime to a morning show that has been airing for over a decade nonstop there are still plenty of long runners that don't reuse the same animations for attacks over and over. But yes, I wouldn't mind if they had some unique fights, as long they were done well.

AiCon said:
Uh, if you remembered my DokiDoki! post or bothered to click on the link, you'd know that I've never seen any PreCure other than DokiDoki! I have no clue what all the other PreCure are like, but I do know that Megumi is similar to Mana. They're both overly positive, they both love to impose their positivity on others while being blinded by everything else. I will give you that Megumi has gotten much better in the latest episodes and has shown to be more willing to accept advice instead of steamrolling ahead with her "I'm always right" attitude, but Megumi really was a Mama clone in the beginning.

I do remember, but that wasn't aimed just at you, I've seen "Megumi is Mana 2" posted here a few times. I was just pointing out why so far that isn't exactly true. And if you haven't seen other seasons then I'll tell you most Pink Cures aside from Tsubomi are also overly positive and stuff.

AiCon said:
Hime isn't a brat for ONLY ONE episode -- she's been like that since the very beginning. You seriously don't remember her whining about having going to go to school before Megumi told her that she would make lots of friends? Hime's immature behavior has certainly toned down since the appearances of Cure Honey and Cure Fortune, but that hasn't erased Hime's behavior before that.

As in the episode where she had problems even introducing herself and ended hiding because she was too scared, then ended helping an also scared teacher? Such a bratty behavior, that. Snark aside my point stands, Hime doesn't really act "bratty" most of the time as her main trait is being shy and that is fairly opposed to being bratty.
Apr 11, 2014 12:29 AM
Sep 2012
ZettaiRyouiki said:
As in the episode where she had problems even introducing herself and ended hiding because she was too scared, then ended helping an also scared teacher? Such a bratty behavior, that. Snark aside my point stands, Hime doesn't really act "bratty" most of the time as her main trait is being shy and that is fairly opposed to being bratty.
Well, I never said that she was completely hopeless and irredeemable. We can go back and forth on every detail because Hime was BOTH bratty and redeemable in the same episodes -- this is a kids show, afterall. Hime starts out every episode as an annoying, whinny brat before learning a valuable lesson on why she should change and become a better person in the end -- and is the same formula used in every episode until episode 8. The problem I have with Hime until episode 8 is that I found her so annoying in the beginning of each episode, that it simply overwhelmed anything decent she did later on in the episode.

As I've said before, both Megumi and Hime have gotten a lot better lately, but those beginning episodes were just awful.
Apr 11, 2014 8:02 AM

Jul 2011
ZettaiRyouiki said:
elior1 said:

Yeah, but Pretty Cure 5 and Heartcatcher had 2 member show up already. Still I do want to know how they go about choosing each cure.

elior1 said:
ZettaiRyouiki said:
elior1 said:

which is your feivorite cure from smile?mine is march which will apear next week

It's so hard just to pick one member. I like all the members of Smile Precure. They just seem to each of interesting characters that I don't really see that often in Magical Girl show's. They all just make me feel ULTRA HAPPY!!!

(Had to rewrite this)
Apr 11, 2014 1:56 PM

Apr 2012
ZettaiRyouiki said:

Fair enough. Sorry if my post came a tad too aggressive, but I'm used to see Smile's flaws getting a free pass compared to those of other seasons, that get hammered more often. I won't argue it's a pretty finisher, I just think after so many uses the "beauty" fades off and we aren't "happy" or in "peace" with it any more. This last "march" was cold and not "sunny" at all, hah.

To be fair that's more the nature of magical girl anime reusing animation, but some don't really do that like Madoka or Nanoha. While it's hardly fair to compare a 1-cour late night anime to a morning show that has been airing for over a decade nonstop there are still plenty of long runners that don't reuse the same animations for attacks over and over. But yes, I wouldn't mind if they had some unique fights, as long they were done well.

All is forgiven about that overly aggressive post. I understand where you're coming from, and I c what ya did thar...

I know it's the nature of the genre to use stock footage to save on time and money, and we all know that Toei has the money to get around that for Pretty Cure (10 billion yen a year on average); so, the issue is development/production time. However, the problem with Toei is that they are a clown who likes to juggle 5 or more franchises at any one time. Time is money, sure; but writing and producing creative works isn't exactly a mass production line either, and I think that's at least a major reason why Toei cuts as many corners as it can sometimes.
May 24, 2014 2:04 AM

Jul 2009
Amazing episode :)

That idol suit! I hope Megumi and others use it in the near future!

Cure Blossom!!

I wonder why Hime can't get the song out of her head? Maybe it's irritating her?

Lol Yuuko keeps being baffled whenever someone doesn't like her song XD

Finally some drama in this show!!

I forgot that Hosshiwa was actually a songstresses, was hoping for more and longer battle, but this is good enough for now ^^

Cure Honey saves the day!! Even Hosshiwa got her singing her song! Love her voice ^^

Honey Teleport! Tada!, Honey Ribbon Spiral!, Honey Throw, Honey Healing Rhythm!

Soo many Honey's!!!

She seems to be a more support character for the team. I don't really mind that! I wonder how Cure Fortune will fit for the group!

Yuuko finally reveals that she was Cure Honey all along! Yay :P

Now we need Cure Fortune to join the group and it will be complete!

Can't wait for more episodes!!!
Jan 28, 2019 5:33 AM

Jul 2015
Cure Honey made the Despacito of Pikarigaoka, now everyone will go crazy with it.
Jun 17, 2019 4:40 PM
Jul 2018
I shrieked when I saw Tsubomi. So happy for her. (╥﹏╥)

I'll admit when I first started watching this season I thought that it was a bad Heartcatch copy, but as I kept watching it's been setting itself apart. For one the costumes are tooootally different.

Cure Honey's song is catchy and relaxing, I love it! Though wouldn't that make the next episode the third Honey-centric episode in a row?? (Not that I mind, indulge us some more~)
Jun 7, 2020 7:15 AM

Jan 2019
Cure Honey's straight out reveal, in the end, was kinda rushed
[font="\"Proxima Nova Regular\", \"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"] aa[/font]

Sep 5, 2023 9:22 PM

Jan 2021
These songs were terrible. I really hope that's not Honey's "thing" because if I have to hear that every time she appears I'm going to quit this.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 42 Discussion

NV2301 - Dec 2, 2014

10 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Sep 16, 2023 3:01 PM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 36 Discussion

SamyAino - Oct 12, 2014

9 by Atsunome »»
Jul 11, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 24 Discussion

cjkira99 - Jul 13, 2014

19 by Atsunome »»
Jul 6, 2023 9:14 AM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 7 Discussion

Kaengel - Mar 16, 2014

30 by Atsunome »»
Jul 2, 2023 2:14 AM

» It seems we will once again have to suffer having Pink Precure lead

Kleferi - Dec 13, 2014

29 by Atsunome »»
Jun 30, 2023 3:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.