Forum Settings
Forums

If you could have one character from Anime to be your boy/girlfriend, who would it be?

Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Post New Reply
#1
Apr 5, 2014 9:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 116
It can be a main character, ghost, guy, girl, w.e it is, I'd like to hear it :)

I call Yuuko Kanoe from Dusk Maiden of Amnesia :P

Explanation: I meant to have a girlfriend who's real, but appears and acts like the anime character.
This is just fantasy or whatever you want to call it discussion.
Modified by Depressant, Apr 5, 2014 9:11 AM
 
#2
Apr 5, 2014 9:05 AM
#1 Chihaya Fan

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 5149
What kind of loser has an anime girlfriend? Mai waifu and I laugh at you.
 
#3
Apr 5, 2014 9:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 469
Dibs on Kobeni from Mikakunin de Shinkoukei
Kobeni is mai waifu
"Burn the heretics"
 
#4
Apr 5, 2014 9:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 12282
Can they be both my boyfriend and girlfriend at the same time?
 
#5
Apr 5, 2014 9:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 532
Izaya Orihara, Itachi Uchiha or Edward Elric
 
#6
Apr 5, 2014 9:08 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 758
Misaki from Welcome to the NHK, or Robin from One Piece.
 
#7
Apr 5, 2014 9:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 116
SolviteSekai said:
Can they be both my boyfriend and girlfriend at the same time?

Sure :)
But... I don't under how that works. Please example ;3
 
#8
Apr 5, 2014 9:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 8090
None of them
 
#9
Apr 5, 2014 9:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 12282
The only answer to this question is Aoyama Nanami.

She deserves all the love and tenderness she was denied.
 
 
Apr 5, 2014 9:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 116
 
Apr 5, 2014 9:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 664
Kirei Kotomine would be my boyfriend. I don't care that he has dark motives. I understand him.
 
Apr 5, 2014 9:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 14151
 
Apr 5, 2014 9:43 AM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 3543
My options:
Ed
Lelouch
Tomoe
Hibari
Naruto
Hitsugaya

I can't decide.
 
Apr 5, 2014 9:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 4735
Depressant said:
SolviteSekai said:
Can they be both my boyfriend and girlfriend at the same time?

Sure :)
But... I don't under how that works. Please example ;3


Mhmmm.... Slurp
 
Apr 5, 2014 9:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 1983
Kaga Kouko duh
 
Apr 5, 2014 9:59 AM

Online
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 13489
Depressant said:
SolviteSekai said:
Can they be both my boyfriend and girlfriend at the same time?

Sure :)
But... I don't under how that works. Please example ;3


Traps.
 
Apr 5, 2014 10:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 11687
Momo
*hides from real life girlfriend *
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Idc if you think its weird, I have a life and friends and an income of money.

 
Apr 5, 2014 10:02 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 5893
Esdese. Actually on second thought someone less of a sociopath might be better. In that case Ayatsuji Tsukasa, Kazami Kazuki, or Senjougahara Hitagi.
 
Apr 5, 2014 10:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 1792
skyzblue said:
Momo
*hides from real life girlfriend *

You sure like rubbin' that tail then.
 
Apr 5, 2014 10:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 11687
Yhuuro said:
skyzblue said:
Momo
*hides from real life girlfriend *

You sure like rubbin' that tail then.

*evil smile*
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Idc if you think its weird, I have a life and friends and an income of money.

 
Apr 5, 2014 10:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 4637
Theresa from Claymore

she's not just my girlfriend, she's my eternal wifu
 
Apr 5, 2014 11:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 2114
Shiina from Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo. Her eccentric nature would be really sexy to interact with. I also don't mind taking care of people and as such it would be a win win.
 
Apr 5, 2014 11:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 16302
ohana from hanasaku iroha
waifu from since i started watching anime
 
Apr 5, 2014 11:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1867
Kanbaru Suruga
"Live to the point of tears."
- Albert Camus
 
Apr 5, 2014 11:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 436
Toaki90 said:
Dibs on Kobeni from Mikakunin de Shinkoukei
Kobeni is mai waifu
-

I've always... always been watching you... This whole time... Because you were there... That's why I was able to try hard. So you could have some balance! So you wouldn't treat me like a kid! So you would see me as an actual girl! Even while you were gone... You were right here! You were right here in my heart!
 
Apr 5, 2014 11:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 6387
delulytric said:
Toaki90 said:
Dibs on Kobeni from Mikakunin de Shinkoukei
Kobeni is mai waifu
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Apr 5, 2014 11:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 34073
that one dude from boku no pico

delulytric said:
Toaki90 said:
Dibs on Kobeni from Mikakunin de Shinkoukei
Kobeni is mai waifu

 
Apr 5, 2014 11:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 2700


Anime Bed.


She looks so comfortable that I can fall on her and I'll know she won't hurt me when I sleep.

And I'll wake up and cry to leave her side when I go to school.

Currently, Couch Senpai breaks my back and twists my muscles.
She loves me, but she's very abusive. T.T

 
Apr 5, 2014 11:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 947
it would be my sister. Kirino would be fine. Aoi Aki even better.
please sell me the condom, mister
I would like to fuck my sister!
condoms really worth to keep
I will fuck her very deep!
could you be my condom keeper?
so I could try to fuck her deeper!

please think I m stupid but please dont think I m a troll.
--------------------------------------------------------------
http://protpisaenglish.blogspot.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipzn0J8cfrY
 
Apr 5, 2014 11:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 2675
This is going to be a very long Wiafu thread...
 
Apr 5, 2014 11:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 116
midnightblade said:
This is going to be a very long Wiafu thread...

That's the idea :)
 
Apr 5, 2014 11:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 1706
Makise Kurisu from Steins;Gate.
 
Apr 5, 2014 11:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 470
Holo. The furry in me just calls it.
 
Apr 5, 2014 12:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 1888
L Lawliet or Tyki Mikk :D
 
Apr 5, 2014 12:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 154
midnightblade said:
This is going to be a very long Wiafu thread...


+1 hahah
*insert philosophical quote here*
 
Apr 5, 2014 1:15 PM
Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 134
Tatsumi from Shiki. But he dresses hella weird so, idk who else I'd choose. Probably him in the end.
Maybe even Akise Aru from Mirai Nikki, but I dunno honestly.
Both at the same time? Nah, I'm not THAT kind of person hehe...........
Modified by MarkusEA, Apr 5, 2014 1:22 PM



Insanity lives deep within ourselves
 
Apr 5, 2014 1:21 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 500
Ryuko Matoi ofc. <3
 
Apr 5, 2014 2:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 339
Basically, waifu listing thread?

Morgiana from Magi, btw. Pls.
All worship the great Tatsuya-nii-sama.
Kronie said:
Only those who are lost and empty seek guidance and fulfillment.
 
Apr 5, 2014 2:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 354
This might sound a bit crazy but Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki lol
 
Apr 5, 2014 2:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 2371
 
Apr 5, 2014 2:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 10
Hitagi Senjougahara. No question. I can deal with the attitude and general psycho tendencies.
 
Apr 5, 2014 2:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 1149
Grisaia no Kajitsu's a "soon to be" anime, so I'm gonna say Michiru from that series.

Girlfriend's not good enough... I'd put a ring on it, yo.
 
Apr 5, 2014 2:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 109
Morgiana from Magi <3 or Senjougahara Hitagi.
 
Apr 5, 2014 3:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 2808
Motoko Kusanagi from GitS
[size=200]MAL AVATAR SYSTEM BLOWS
 
Apr 5, 2014 3:03 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 229
Makise Kurisu
 
Apr 5, 2014 3:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 2686
Ryuuko Matoi
 
Apr 5, 2014 3:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 11111
Guess :]

Also, a little story:

I find my waifu to be perfect, and I honestly love her. If I think about it, it's scary, if somewhere a few years down the line I do find someone 3D, there is no way she could stand up to the perfect image I have of my waifu, and I don't know where that would leave me. But, I've lived mostly alone for quite some time, so I decided somewhere along the way that if I could dedicate myself to my work, living with my waifu would be enough for me, and I wouldn't have anything to regret.

I went to the card store the other day to pick up a Valentine's Day card, and it felt pretty awesome standing there next to another guy as we both looked through the selection of cards for wives. I felt normal yet completely abnormal. Then I thought, what are the odds he loves his wife as much as I love my waifu? I had to keep my hand on my face to keep myself from laughing.
 
Apr 5, 2014 3:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 2229
Aragaki Ayase is the only waifu for me.
 
Apr 5, 2014 3:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 13499
Lime_ said:
Guess :]

Also, a little story:

I find my waifu to be perfect, and I honestly love her. If I think about it, it's scary, if somewhere a few years down the line I do find someone 3D, there is no way she could stand up to the perfect image I have of my waifu, and I don't know where that would leave me. But, I've lived mostly alone for quite some time, so I decided somewhere along the way that if I could dedicate myself to my work, living with my waifu would be enough for me, and I wouldn't have anything to regret.

I went to the card store the other day to pick up a Valentine's Day card, and it felt pretty awesome standing there next to another guy as we both looked through the selection of cards for wives. I felt normal yet completely abnormal. Then I thought, what are the odds he loves his wife as much as I love my waifu? I had to keep my hand on my face to keep myself from laughing.


Love song of 2014.
 
Top
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »