New
Sep 9, 2009 6:37 AM

May 2009
I love all of them))But Miwako is the best ;DD

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 9, 2009 6:43 AM

Apr 2009
Well my fav is of course Miwako
But I also like Arashi very much.. And honestly dunno why. I like George too, but less than Arashi.
And if I have to choose one of them - Arashi will be my choice ^_^
Sep 9, 2009 6:47 AM

Mar 2009
mmm arashi my fav characters <3333 he is my type :3 after i love izabbela and what abou hakari and george mm i dont love and dont hate tham >.< just love hikaris haircut :3 mm an george eta ni moi tip xD
Sep 10, 2009 3:45 AM

May 2009
I love George and Isabella ^_^ ..... hate Yukari ......... :|
Sep 10, 2009 4:07 AM

Aug 2008
I love Yukari, George, Arashi, and, of course, Miwako. I also have a very strong liking for Mikako. <3 Isabella's great too, though I still have difficulty thinking of him as a man. ^^;;

tata_sonne said:
hate Yukari ......... :|

Really? How come, if you don't mind me asking?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2009 4:50 AM

Apr 2009
Tsuki-no-Hikari said:
tata_sonne said:

I wanna know too :3
I like her, but in the end of anime she became more selfish and arrogant, especially in situation with Kaori Aso (don't remember her name correctly). I don't like her acting like this
Sep 10, 2009 5:26 AM

Aug 2008
Eureka_12 said:
I like her, but in the end of anime she became more selfish and arrogant, especially in situation with Kaori Aso (don't remember her name correctly). I don't like her acting like this

Hmm...well, I wouldn't know, since I haven't watched the anime, but she was pretty great in the manga. Except for the little bits when she acted really selfish and jealous, but I guess that's only human.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2009 5:48 AM

Apr 2009
Tsuki-no-Hikari said:
Eureka_12 said:

Hmm...well, I wouldn't know, since I haven't watched the anime, but she was pretty great in the manga. Except for the little bits when she acted really selfish and jealous, but I guess that's only human.

I agree =)
Oh, you haven't watch Paradise Kiss? I think you should watch, for me it was more impressive than manga
Sep 10, 2009 11:21 AM

Aug 2008
Eureka_12 said:
Oh, you haven't watch Paradise Kiss? I think you should watch, for me it was more impressive than manga

Really? I have it on my plan to watch list, along with NANA, but I'll have to wait until a free weekend to start either because I heard they're both addicting. ^^;; How was it better than the manga?
Sep 10, 2009 11:41 AM

Apr 2009
Well it was just my opinion, I always prefer anime to manga (except Nana, I like manga more than anime). But I read Paradise Kiss manga after watching anime, maybe it's a reason for my opinion
Opening and ending in Parakiss are amazing! All 12 episodes I watched them ^_^ It can be good reason to watch it =)
Sep 10, 2009 11:45 AM

May 2009
I agree with Eureka that opening and ending in anime are so cool))))
So Hikari you just have to see anime parakiss)))

Sep 10, 2009 11:50 AM

Jul 2009
I like Miwako with Arashi ^_^ they are great couple i think
Sep 10, 2009 11:59 AM

Oct 2008
besides Miwako, i like Arashi, George and Yukari ;)

i agree with everyone, opening and ending are awesome :D

Sep 10, 2009 12:00 PM

Apr 2009
japanese_god said:
I like Miwako with Arashi ^_^ they are great couple i think

Yes!!!! The greatest couple ever ^_^ And also one of my fav couples in all anime I've seen ^_^
Sep 10, 2009 12:04 PM

Mar 2008
My fav is George. I was pretty obsessed with that guy :)
Right after him are Miwako and Arashi. Their love was so true *.*

Oh and Lonely in Gorgeous is a classic. Definitely my fav anime OP XD
Sep 10, 2009 12:08 PM

Jul 2009
i love paradise kiss(the whole anime was amazing)
george is the best fashion designer^^
the one,i dont love in this is caroline-.-
Sep 10, 2009 12:35 PM

Aug 2008
Eureka_12 said:
Well it was just my opinion, I always prefer anime to manga (except Nana, I like manga more than anime). But I read Paradise Kiss manga after watching anime, maybe it's a reason for my opinion
Opening and ending in Parakiss are amazing! All 12 episodes I watched them ^_^ It can be good reason to watch it =)

And I tend to prefer manga to anime. But yeah, it does seem interesting, and I did love the manga, so it should be worth my time. :3

Hikari_1 said:
I agree with Eureka that opening and ending in anime are so cool))))
So Hikari you just have to see anime parakiss)))

Thanks for your opinion. I think I'll just watch it one episode at a time and see how that turns out. ^^
Sep 10, 2009 2:10 PM

May 2009
Eureka_12 said:
Tsuki-no-Hikari said:
tata_sonne said:

I wanna know too :3

this is the reason... I hate that kind of girls
Sep 10, 2009 3:17 PM

Aug 2008
tata_sonne said:
this is the reason... I hate that kind of girls

Ah, I see. I hated how she reacted to that woman too, but like I said, it's only human. I hate when characters make jealous fools out of themselves. >_>
Sep 13, 2009 4:48 AM

Apr 2009
Tsuki-no-Hikari said:
I think I'll just watch it one episode at a time and see how that turns out. ^^

Oh, then don't forget to tell us ur opinion about it ;)
Dec 7, 2009 9:24 AM
Oct 2009
I like George first (idk really why lol), then Arashi he's my type XD, Isabella, then Yukari I like some of her clothes and hair cut but I hate it when she acts jealous and selfish apart from that she's ok ^^
Oh and of course I love Miwako
Dec 16, 2009 2:16 PM

Jul 2009
tata_sonne said:
I love George and Isabella ^_^ ..... hate Yukari ......... :|

i like arashi too.but the other is the same for me.
Mar 23, 2010 11:36 AM

Aug 2009
At first I love jojii. he's so cool! btw I think all characters of this anime are great and special. For this reason the story had success.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Member cards! ^___^ ( 1 2 3 )

Eureka_12 - Sep 8, 2009

104 by NamiLo »»
Jul 18, 2011 7:47 AM

» Why do you like Miwako?

Eureka_12 - Sep 7, 2009

20 by silverpixiefly »»
Jun 11, 2010 1:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.