Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 2, 2014 6:47 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The despair loops. I think I just took a slight feels trip.
Apr 3, 2014 11:56 AM

Apr 2013
uuhhhhh
a one way ticket to a chick's heart
amidst death and battle
I should stop now......
obata takeshi's true colour revealed once more
Apr 3, 2014 1:54 PM

Apr 2013
Lol, Rita's random questions were awesome

Apr 3, 2014 5:18 PM

Apr 2013
Wait, I'm confused...how can Rita control the loop?
Apr 3, 2014 6:03 PM
Mar 2010
can't believe my manga rock up updated with french translation have to wait for ipenglish udate to read this
Apr 3, 2014 6:05 PM
Mar 2010
Cupquake said:

Rita can't control the loop she just let herself die once to loop then so she knows what will happen in gpthe battlefield and she doesn't let herself die again that's how she uses the loop
Apr 3, 2014 6:22 PM

Jul 2013
The scans aren't in English......I was so anxious for this after I saw the RAW.
Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu DE-F%#@ING-SU ~ yo!

I make bad videos, if you have nothing better to do then here:
My Channel Because Shameless Promotion and Self-Shaming It Will Make It Look Less Shameless

Apr 3, 2014 6:24 PM

Apr 2013
CallMeKurisuchan said:
The scans aren't in English......I was so anxious for this after I saw the RAW.

Yes they are:

Mod Edit: Link to copyright infringement site removed
MellowJelloJun 12, 2014 3:57 AM
Apr 4, 2014 3:56 AM

Sep 2012
HELLSATAN said:
Cupquake said:

Rita can't control the loop she just let herself die once to loop then so she knows what will happen in gpthe battlefield and she doesn't let herself die again that's how she uses the loop

Yeah, but how does she know it will loop? What if it doesn't ever loop?
"whats so special about bonzai trees?"
"They are the loli of the tree world."

Inganock of the Brightest Flame
Apr 4, 2014 12:09 PM

Nov 2008
IronLobster said:
HELLSATAN said:
Cupquake said:

Never read the Light novel. So just from reading manga i think that she met that "Network" Mimic (just like Keiji) ,got killed and then repeated the loop until she killed it. Thats when she got that aspect of mimics - being able to loop back after death 30 hours into the past. So she just uses it on the battlefield loop once in a battle without understanding it... Even if she didn't loop i don't think that after all those deaths she really cares That is at least my opinion.
Apr 4, 2014 2:04 PM

Jun 2012
So green tea really is complementary after meals in Japan huh.

duderus said:
Lol, Rita's random questions were awesome
You mean Arthur's?
Apr 5, 2014 4:10 AM

Aug 2013
That was pretty sweet at the end there.
Now they gonna kiss?
Apr 5, 2014 5:54 AM

Jun 2012
The ending was so beautiful. :')
Apr 5, 2014 8:50 PM

Sep 2012
Blue_Qbe said:
IronLobster said:
HELLSATAN said:
Cupquake said:

Never read the Light novel. So just from reading manga i think that she met that "Network" Mimic (just like Keiji) ,got killed and then repeated the loop until she killed it. Thats when she got that aspect of mimics - being able to loop back after death 30 hours into the past. So she just uses it on the battlefield loop once in a battle without understanding it... Even if she didn't loop i don't think that after all those deaths she really cares That is at least my opinion.

So in the end, she learned to loop even without the mimics? As I recall, Keiji never killed any mimic with an antenna. Is the reason why Keiji is looping because of Rita? Is Rita the one looping him? D:
"whats so special about bonzai trees?"
"They are the loli of the tree world."

Inganock of the Brightest Flame
Apr 6, 2014 8:33 AM
Mar 2010
IronLobster said:
Blue_Qbe said:
IronLobster said:
HELLSATAN said:
Cupquake said:

So in the end, she learned to loop even without the mimics? As I recall, Keiji never killed any mimic with an antenna. Is the reason why Keiji is looping because of Rita? Is Rita the one looping him? D:

rita never killed a micmic she ended up dying from one that caiuesedmher tok loop the same thing. happened to kenji that's he loop it doesn't even say that you need the micmic to actually be there to lop remember there is. one time he took a gun and shoot himself in the mouth and he still loop
Jun 6, 2014 5:53 AM

May 2012
Rita cried!!
7.5/10
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Jun 16, 2014 9:17 PM

Oct 2013
dam know she wants the d
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
May 5, 2015 3:47 PM

Nov 2013
that end *-*

Oct 16, 2015 1:47 PM

Apr 2013
Beautiful chapter~ Now we know why Rita asks random questions to fallen soldiers ♥
Jan 2, 2016 12:53 PM

May 2015
So this time around he talked to her because he knew she had knowledge of the loops? If that's the case, how did she find out he was looping the last time around? I'm confused. :/
Still, it was very nice seeing such an innocent smile on Keiji's face. :)
SuranaJan 2, 2016 12:53 PM
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
May 5, 2018 1:30 PM

Apr 2014
pretty cool that we get the same chapter back but in her perspective. they left out the part where he told her that the tea is complimentary last time tho, unless that didn't happen when he relooped again
Oct 13, 2018 2:57 PM

Nov 2016
Chapter 11 - Answer

So that's the meaning of those pointless conversations. "Green tea after a meal is complementary in Japan. " Anyways didn't Rita remember that this guy causes a lot of casualties, I mean different approaches, like looking at her at the first chapters and then don't or the fight in the cafeteria, if time flows normally for him and Rita doesn't intervene those actions are impossible to happen unless he is aware of the loops. Anyways, good chapter, she won't fight alone anymore.

5/5
Nov 12, 2018 6:46 PM

Nov 2016
I really like it how they let the two stories flow together. Had to smile at the last page.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 12, 2019 6:29 PM

Jul 2016
He looks like Light in this chapter
Aug 18, 2019 6:22 AM

May 2016
It's impressive that she picked up that many subtle details that indicated that the supposedly new recruit was a lot more experienced than meets the eye.

She'd longed for finding someone who has the same powers as her and eventually grew numb by accepting her fate that she's the only one who'll be bearing the burden of saving humanity but Keiji came in and gave her the closure she always wanted. That part where the despair-induced eyebags disappeared from both of them for a moment because they were that relieved was beautiful.

May 3, 2020 12:40 PM

Mar 2020
Damn the million dollar question is finally answered
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
Apr 27, 2021 10:07 PM

Jan 2009
so those trivia questions of Rita is to look for time loopers like her eh and she found one that is Keiji
Dec 3, 2021 6:33 PM

Dec 2015
Ch 11
Oh so that's another reason why she spews off that random stuff.

Rita finally found a fellow looper. Must be a relief to have someone going through a similar experience.

The tears were a bit surprising though.

More topics from this board

» How many pages

Jackson_rajkumar - Mar 15

5 by Anime_God_King »»
Mar 17, 5:57 PM

Poll: » All You Need Is Kill Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2014

31 by artheart634 »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:17 PM

Poll: » All You Need Is Kill Chapter 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KiraYoshikage - Jun 1, 2014

86 by YahiyaX777L »»
Apr 18, 2023 1:38 PM

» Meta-reference to All You Need is Kill

LazerBeams01 - Apr 17, 2023

1 by YahiyaX777L »»
Apr 18, 2023 1:32 PM

Poll: » All You Need Is Kill Chapter 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2014

25 by marvinioh »»
Feb 1, 2023 6:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.