Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 5, 2014 5:16 AM

Dec 2012
ezaya said:

Don't trash talk Sakurasou cause it's one of J.C. Staff's best work.

No it's not. Quite the opposite.
Apr 5, 2014 5:30 AM

Apr 2011
Just had to add a comment to this "Sakurasou" topic.

Personally I really liked Sakurasou, even rated an 9. But of course this is my own opinion. But the majority of MAL liked it too if you look at the MAL page of Sakurasou.

Sakurasou scored an average rating of 8.44 with 66931 persons rating it. In my standards that's a pretty high score.
To be able to achieve a rating of 8.44 quite a lot of people had to give it a 9 or a 10. Otherwise it wouldn't be able to get such a high score.
So let's say a person REEEAAALLLYYY hated Sakurasou and would score it a 1. That would mean 4 people had to score it a 10 to achieve the average 8.44 (give or take). But of course not everyone scored it a 1 or a 10.

But to conclude, to be able to achieve an average grade of 8.44, at least 33465 had to give a 9 or a 10. (If more than the half of the voters gave it an 8 or lower, the average score would also be lower than an 8, but because it's higher than an 8, more than the half of the voters gave it higher than an 8).
(Correct me if my statistics/deductions are wrong)
Source:http://myanimelist.net/anime/13759/Sakurasou_no_Pet_na_Kanojo

/Flameshield on
Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality.

One of life's greatest blessings, is the freedom to pursue one's goals.

We are all walking through a wonderfull dream, a dream called youth.

The very key is needed to unlock the courage which resides in everyone.
Apr 5, 2014 5:40 AM

Jul 2009
it's literally the same thing as Sakuraso
Apr 5, 2014 5:46 AM

Dec 2012
Sudenri said:

Ummm, relevance?

I don't think anyone said that the majority thinks Sakurasou is shit. What you are seeing in this topic is a vocal minority.
Apr 5, 2014 5:53 AM

Oct 2013
>Implying Sakurasou is mega awesome anime

Guess what? No it's not
"Burn the heretics"
Apr 5, 2014 5:53 AM

Apr 2011
tsudecimo said:
Sudenri said:

Ummm, relevance?

I don't think anyone said that the majority thinks Sakurasou is shit. What you are seeing in this topic is a vocal minority.

I know it's vocal minority. But just had to point out that the majority did like Sakurasou and thus do not share the opinion/arguments of the people who did not like it.
Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality.

One of life's greatest blessings, is the freedom to pursue one's goals.

We are all walking through a wonderfull dream, a dream called youth.

The very key is needed to unlock the courage which resides in everyone.
Apr 5, 2014 6:33 AM

May 2013
Sudenri said:

Personally I really liked Sakurasou, even rated an 9. But of course this is my own opinion. But the majority of MAL liked it too if you look at the MAL page of Sakurasou.

Sakurasou scored an average rating of 8.44 with 66931 persons rating it. In my standards that's a pretty high score.
To be able to achieve a rating of 8.44 quite a lot of people had to give it a 9 or a 10. Otherwise it wouldn't be able to get such a high score.
So let's say a person REEEAAALLLYYY hated Sakurasou and would score it a 1. That would mean 4 people had to score it a 10 to achieve the average 8.44 (give or take). But of course not everyone scored it a 1 or a 10.

But to conclude, to be able to achieve an average grade of 8.44, at least 33465 had to give a 9 or a 10. (If more than the half of the voters gave it an 8 or lower, the average score would also be lower than an 8, but because it's higher than an 8, more than the half of the voters gave it higher than an 8).
(Correct me if my statistics/deductions are wrong)
Source:http://myanimelist.net/anime/13759/Sakurasou_no_Pet_na_Kanojo

/Flameshield on

well i hate it, but i still gave it an 8.... i want to give it a six but the animation is top notch, but the characters of sakurasou can suck my dick, and the story is so stupid that it is unreal
(high school girls making games and is a genuis in art.... i dont see any common sense in that)
Apr 5, 2014 6:44 AM

Sep 2011
Tw1tcHy said:

No dude, I'LL lay it out. You are making an assumption that I am shoving my opinion down people's throats. No I am not. Show me where. Right now. Show me. I'm waiting.

Tw1tcHy said:
Lol @ anyone who loved or even liked Sakurasou, just lol. Sakurasou was literally one of the top 5 worst piles of shit I have ever watched, right up there with Guilty Crown and Kaze no Stigma.

There is literally no reedemable trait about that show. The fact that this show is NOT like Sakurasou is why I'm watching it.

ezaya said:
parfaited said:
Okay that's cool because Sakurasou = trash.

a big NO!

Lmao

there yah go

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 5, 2014 10:00 AM

Jun 2012
Wow, I never knew Sakurasou was so unpopular... I really enjoyed it! Sure, maybe not as much as Toradora which it is frequently compared to for some reason, but still, I thought it was good! As for the actual topic, haven't watched the episode but seeing as how plenty of people find it okay, I might give the show a shot.
Apr 5, 2014 10:06 AM

Sep 2013
Is it just me? I feel spring anime is really terrible right now...`Wixoss and blade and soul was a big let down for me right now..

Apr 5, 2014 10:30 AM

Dec 2012
This is not a sub-forum for Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo discussion.

-Thread Locked-
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2014

263 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 14, 2023 6:46 PM

Poll: » Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2014

83 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 14, 2023 5:18 PM

Poll: » Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 29, 2014

124 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 14, 2023 4:35 PM

Poll: » Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 22, 2014

163 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 14, 2023 3:53 PM

Poll: » Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2014

91 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 14, 2023 12:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.