Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Fushigi Yuugi Episode 14 Discussion

Sep 6, 2009 8:30 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I like the redhead and the blue-haired guys. I wish they were both part of the seven but we'll have to see who the fifth guy is in the next episode, though I already have a suspicion.

Tamahome just made it worse by telling her that Miaka knows. Now she's going to think Miaka knew all along.

Aug 28, 2010 1:04 PM

The guy doesnt care their guys wha, A little torture ok,

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.

Sep 18, 2010 6:06 AM
A clever defense illusion; Tamahome. Of course, it's kind of sad that it wasn't really him. Poor Miaka. She thought he was real.

Jan 1, 2017 5:39 AM

Tamahome talisman... that hurts. T^T
There's a limit to how much a person can improve on his own. Rivals acknowledge each other and compete to get better. That's why they can train so hard. That's why they continue to improve. And they will always far exceed our expectations. -Coach Kataoka (Diamond no Ace S2 8)

Oct 30, 2019 8:47 AM

Yui and Miaka :(
Yui's notion that Miaka wasn't there for her only becomes stronger after she hears Tamahome saying they knew about her incident ..ahh how miscommunication in the most innocent ways can make huge differences.