Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 30, 2014 9:38 PM

Jan 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
great episode. can't believe it's been a year already since this aired. i'll miss this anime for sure

7/10
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
Mar 31, 2014 7:08 AM

Sep 2009
definitely the best one so far. PRASS will have to work hard to pass this.
Mar 31, 2014 9:16 AM

Oct 2012
Great episode~ I love that the guys finally get some screentime and dancetime as a unit xD
but not to sure about the "over the rainbow" unit name... lol its really hard not to think like a fujoshi when there are three guys sleeping in a bed in the middle of a field of flowers.... on second thought...maybe over the rainbow is a suitable name. the cheezyness game me chills like the end of utapri2 ><"

lol norizuki turned into an crazy angry vampire

happy endings for everyone~
LOL prism cooking??

overall great series. i enjoyed the music and stories of each character~
fav charas were Kouji, Hiro, and Rinne <3
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Mar 31, 2014 12:53 PM
Jan 2010
Lol Jin wanting revenge and going vampire to do it. Favorites were Rinne Kazuki, and Naru. 8/10
Mar 31, 2014 4:21 PM

Feb 2014
komic said:
definitely the best one so far. PRASS will have to work hard to pass this.

PRASS is just a 13 episode recap series that covers all 3 seasons. It is sort of a send off series as Pretty Rhythm ends with Rainbow Live. The series that takes its place is sort of a spiritual successor called Prism Paradise(Puri-Para) which starts in the summer cour.
You can read about the new show here:
Prism Paradise
But TL:DR, Prism Paradise is just a carbon copy of Aikatsu.

*On-Topic*

I am very satisfied with the ending, I honestly didn't expect them to give the boys dance time but it was great and I loved it....though that prism jump made laugh pretty hard XD.
Damn Bell rejected Hiro and lol Naru just realized that she liked and was heart broken by Kouji way back, I thought when she said "why am I crying" back then was because it just the cliche thing they always say in one of those scenes XD.
Hiro reuniting with his mother and Rinne at the end man that was
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4v4pzYl7a1r3zat8.gif

Great series overall and a great one to end the Pretty Rhythm series with. It had some of the best songs in the entire franchise and great dance sequences and a story that actually hooked me from episode 1, definitely better than AD and DMF. Easy 9/10
Mar 31, 2014 8:47 PM

Jul 2013
ending for me was a 7.5/10.

was hoping HAPPY RAIN going to do a new song and/or dance, but having as background music is ok to.

took me 5 minutes of thinking to type this "gonna miss this show"
Just an anime fan, doing what an anime fan does
Apr 2, 2014 8:30 AM
Oct 2013
They screwed up the ending by making the base story with all this prism world crap, now my feels are killing me. They made the series too good though, now I have nothing better to watch and I'll cry because nothing ever got this far to scar my heart.
Jun 28, 2014 2:58 AM
Dec 2009
I was crying through out ep 46-51 . So much feel in this one . I am just so god damnned happy . I really love Pretty Rhythm <3 HAPPY NARU !!
Jun 29, 2014 10:35 AM

Feb 2012
The ending was sort of weak compared to the rest of the series, I think. Overall the series is still very good. No real filler and every episode had something new to show about the characters. It's been a while since I saw something with pacing this good, especially when it comes to 50 ep series.
Nov 28, 2014 10:36 AM

Nov 2011
i really like the insert song "gift".
happy naru <3

Aug 8, 2015 3:07 AM
May 2015
Most overrated anime on MAL, art is very poor, animation is not up to the mark, even animation form 80s are far better than this. The songs weren't something unique, a 2k ranked anime is much much better then this crap.
Nov 14, 2019 2:55 PM

Nov 2012
The second half became somewhat questionable (with the exception of a few key moments) but I loved the first half way too much to give this anything less than an 8/10.

I loved how focused on character development the first half was. They had to earn their Pair Friends through character development and further develop even more to be able to perform Prism Lives. The characters that were already likeable became even more likeable and the characters weren't became likable by the end. Rainbow Live has the best cast in all the Pretty Rhythm series.

In the second half things started to escalate too much with them being able to perform 6-7 Prism Jumps and was kinda ehh in the direction they took Rinne, June and the Prism World stuff but despite that this was easily the best Pretty Rhythm series and one of my new favorites.
VanishingKiraNov 14, 2019 3:04 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: Rainbow Live Episode 43 Discussion

DrFluffyUnicorn - Feb 7, 2014

3 by yuanya »»
Mar 17, 10:08 AM

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: Rainbow Live Episode 32 Discussion

xxanimeee - Nov 11, 2013

4 by yuanya »»
Mar 15, 7:22 AM

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: Rainbow Live Episode 3 Discussion

Endokun - Apr 27, 2013

2 by yuanya »»
Feb 6, 3:22 AM

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: Rainbow Live Episode 2 Discussion

Endokun - Apr 27, 2013

3 by yuanya »»
Feb 6, 12:20 AM

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: Rainbow Live Episode 1 Discussion

samuraitastic - Apr 7, 2013

15 by yuanya »»
Feb 5, 11:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.