Forum Settings
Forums
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Sep 6, 2009 7:15 AM

Great news! We can proudly announce the release of a new live album ‘ An Acoustic Night At The Theatre’! This album contains acoustic live tracks that were recorded during our sold out theatre tour in November 2008. These were very special concerts, as we added an acoustic set to our live show, making our show more intimate. Besides this we used film projections emphasizing the great theatre ambiance. As we received great response to our acoustic tracks, we now decided to officially release these! The exact release date is October 30th in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. The rest of the world will have to wait until November 2nd. Soon we will post some more news on the release on the website, so keep checking for updates! All the best, WT.

tracklist
1. Towards The End
2. Pale
3. Caged
4. Stand My Ground
5. Somewhere
6. The Cross
7. Frozen
8. All I Need
9. Forgiven
10. Memories
11. What Have You Done
12. Bonustrack ( a mysterious bonus, who knows what is hidden here..)
Modified by vasa, Sep 6, 2009 7:36 AM
~mooo!
be aware.. Headcrab will definitely eat you too!

Sep 6, 2009 8:30 AM

the day has come my plan called "being-born-as-a-german-to-get-within-temptation-cd-earlier" is finally working
as expected of awesome me

btw
thx for info - gonna preorder it next week :o)
ive only seen them live once, but their performance was just freaking awesome

in the depths of a mind insane
fantasy and reality are the same

Sep 6, 2009 8:33 AM

Oh, I can't wait!! It'd be better if they released a studio album, but nevermind :)

Sep 6, 2009 10:54 AM
Thanks for the info ^^ They' always do a pretty awesome live show :) (though I only saw them twice) The tracklist is predictable, but -oh, my - Towards The End *_*

Sep 22, 2009 9:27 AM

new cover!
~mooo!
be aware.. Headcrab will definitely eat you too!