Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 15, 2014 12:41 PM

Apr 2012
>Caesar scoring Ichi in one tea party
Well played. That look of absolute despair on Mitsuhide's face though. Well, we all know historicaly Mitsuhide betrayed Nobu but this might happen sooner than I thought.
May 26, 2014 2:04 PM

Apr 2012
wait Oda Nobunagas brother in law betray him (in history), guess u can see how the story is gonna develop or maybe they want u 2 think that
Jun 7, 2014 2:58 AM
Mar 2013
neilviosuy said:
Although I hate the fact that they all ganged against Caeser's war armor yet they still got beaten and in the end of all that he gets the princess. It's like the creator is riding his dick. (and no i don't hate his character)
my thought exactly. Kawamori want me to like this guy, too bad he can't convince me.
Jun 7, 2014 4:29 AM
May 2014
I doubt kawamori cares whether you like him or not..

Personally for me I love caesar since he is the most developed character in the show... sure he started as a jerk but da vinci said in the west thats normal that the ends justifies the means, and you can see that compared to the likes of hannibal machiavelli and cesare, or chandragupta who blew up an entire city without any warning..caesar is far better..

In the beginning caesar thought he was fighting to save the world for arthur, he truly believed that, but then he fell in love with ichihime and ended up joining nobunagas side..

By joining nobus side he was able to see things from a different perspective, like how cesare left the villagers to die, and he began to have doubts, which eventually led him to confront arthur and even getting angry at him for willing to sacrifice innocent people, note that caesar was the first person to dare speak up or doubt arthur, and that says it all - deep inside he is a kind and compassionate person (he even risked his life to save poor mitsu), he had the guts to confront arthur because he truly had his own beliefs and morals, the round table is almost fanatically devoted to arthur, yet caesar alone was able to grow doubts and overcome that, his love for ichi only helped him realize that..but he was always a good person on the inside..

Thats pretty much why ichihime fell in love with him- because after spending time and getting to know him, she was able to see the kindness and good in him, and his sincere and unconditional love for her and his actions was able to move her heart despite her past feelings for mitsu

(Well she also probably realized how much better he is than that hair flipper)

After this ep 12 everyone was like 'poor ichi/mitsu' , its ironic that meeting caesar and her marrying him out of duty is what allowed her to find true happiness before she died- to be married to the man she loves who loves her above everything else

jfsJun 7, 2014 4:51 AM
Jun 7, 2014 5:16 AM
Mar 2013
jfs said:
I knew he don't care but the fact is Kawamori want the audience to like Caesar and want something to make Mitsu betray Nobu. so yeah Caesar x Ichi while mitsu always got bad things is perfect for that.

It clear as day Kawamori favor Caesar more than Mitsu(well, he is destined to be bad guy later) Ceasar always got good thing while Mitsu always lost something and in the end I'm sure he will lost everything.

I knew you like Caesar but the walls of texts from you always the same(with high amount of bias) and that can't convince me. bad thing never happen to Caesar, Never. you can argue me Caesar lost his position, lost home bla bla but only thing he care is woman.So yeah if you want me to agree with you about Caesar also got bad thing, something must happen and that must be Caesar lost his girl but that not happen, in the end he won, he got her.
Jun 7, 2014 5:21 AM

Apr 2012
jfs said:
Personally for me I love caesar since he is the most developed character in the show...
In my opinion Nobu is more developed. Like all the interactions with his fathers and counsellors in the begginning, how he interacts with his subordinates Mitsuhide and Hideyoshi, the bits as a child with Himeko... Or by developped do you mean he evolves more? Though Caesar doesn't really evolve either...
EratiKJun 7, 2014 5:26 AM
Jun 7, 2014 5:36 AM
May 2014
When I said he was most developed I meant more like outside of the main cast like nobu, I mean even jeanne after 21 ep still goes back and forth between doubting and trusting nobu and kept going in circles

As to the guy above, personally it doesnt matter to me whether you agree or not, but my assessement on his development was objective and based on facts rather than your reason for hating him - i.e hes scum he killed her daddy etcetc

Well ofc some characters are better than others, duh... btw you are wrong to think caesar only cares about women.. in ep 20 when he confronted arthur about him sacrificing so many innocent lives, was that also about his woman? Or was it because he was a good person all along? Like I said some people has hate glasses that are too thick.. and regardless of his reason, fact is he still saved Mitsus life, but said mitsu instead of being grateful can only get all jelly and emo towards him, as I said, I dont even hate mitsu, but he is just so pathetic at times

Also even IF he only cares about ichi so what? This just shows that caesar was able to sacrifice his dreams and personal ambitions just to make her happy, something mitsu is unable to do.. in his last moments he told her his happiness was just being able to spend time with her, he fell in love with her deeply enough that he was able to abandon his ambitions and desire for power just to be with her, whats wrong with that? If anything its actually pretty simple, in the end he was just a man who only wanted to find love

And if getting brainwashed and getting killed just as you were reunited with the love of your life isnt a ' bad thing ' I dont know what is

The only bad thing that happened to mitsu is having the love of his life 'stolen' by a completely superior man (which btw happens all the time IRL and in fiction)
jfsJun 7, 2014 6:03 AM
Jun 7, 2014 5:44 AM

Apr 2012
jfs said:
When I said he was most developed I meant more like outside of the main cast like nobu, I mean even jeanne after 21 ep still goes back and forth between doubting and trusting nobu and kept going in circles
Thought you might have meant it like that.
Jun 26, 2014 8:27 PM

Dec 2012
The tea ceremony/negotiation was interesting. Damn Caesar, going after Ichihime like that. I can only imagine how Mitsuhide is going to respond to that. Also King Arthur being proclaimed as the savior-king of the west has piqued my curiosity.
Jul 22, 2014 1:21 PM

Aug 2013
Well.. if I really had to choose Caesar is better than Mitsu. (but still a waste for them)
I really like Ichi.. too bad she has to put up with this.
Jul 31, 2015 2:14 PM

May 2012
Decent episode, let's see what's next.
Dec 28, 2015 4:10 PM

Feb 2013
Sucks to be Mitsu. He just had teh girl he liked married to another man. Damn. Then again he did kill her brother. I just hope Ceasar treats her well.
Jan 16, 2016 4:00 AM

Dec 2013
Seems like a pretty fair deal. Respect to Ichi with that ending.
Oct 10, 2020 5:35 AM

Jul 2016
Nano1124 said:
Sucks to be Mitsu. He just had teh girl he liked married to another man. Damn. Then again he did kill her brother. I just hope Ceasar treats her well.

As long AS THOSE WEIRD TWIN THINGS DONT GET NEAR HER SHE SHOULD BE FINE.
Jan 28, 2021 4:07 PM
Jan 2021
Ithe anime was coool and gay but yh
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nobunaga the Fool Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2014

98 by Vindicater »»
Jul 16, 2023 5:00 AM

Poll: » Nobunaga the Fool Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 2, 2014

76 by Dobko »»
Aug 25, 2022 3:53 PM

Poll: » Nobunaga the Fool Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2014

79 by Dobko »»
Aug 24, 2022 4:37 PM

Poll: » Nobunaga the Fool Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 19, 2014

105 by Dobko »»
Aug 24, 2022 4:10 PM

Poll: » Nobunaga the Fool Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 12, 2014

133 by Dobko »»
Aug 23, 2022 5:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.