Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 29, 2014 8:21 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Roboko :3
This was a cool finale with Zvezda's counterattack imo. Nice bike kate!

ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA
Anyways, I thought this was a fun show and I actually enjoyed it. Kate is just so adorable :3/ 7/10. Kate is awesome in this finale.
Mar 29, 2014 9:59 AM
Jan 2013
I like that the series ended with second season announcement (propably)
and that they didnt not want to focus on Japan only while saying world conquest ;D
Mar 29, 2014 10:18 AM

May 2013
Good episode. Kaori and Goro got married?! lol.

The ending makes it seem like there's going to be another season of this.
Mar 29, 2014 10:21 AM

Jul 2013
The final episode, tbh was superb. I love the balance of it's intensity and the comedy aspects around it XD.

Oh damn, everyone is joining in the fight against Asuta's dad. Even the White Light is against them. Conquer quest completed! :D

8/10, Conquest Jimon Asuta, commencing. I want a second season of this.

Mar 29, 2014 10:23 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Gah! What an awesome final episode! I had to rewatch! xD And now I can't sleep. >>;

Kate's new costume in this episode was fabulously sexy! (♥ω♥*) I'm totally digging it! Fanart of it should show up soon! :D

Love it when everyone joined forces against the Governor. CONQUEST COMPLETE!! And Goro got married. I'm happy for both of them. xD

West Udogawa has been conquered, and the whole world is next! There's a new enemy on the other side of the world and this is calling for a second season, and for the love of Venera, please please let it happen!

Very awesome series and I absolutely enjoyed it! I couldn't be any happier after watching this show. :D
Mar 29, 2014 10:27 AM

May 2010
that was one great final episode! season 2 confirmed it seems and i will definetly watch it once it airs.

8/10 very fun show overall. that non smoking episode (ep3 i think) was simply hilarious.
Mar 29, 2014 10:27 AM

Jun 2013
Very good episode and Goro was alive all along. Judging from the ending im guessing a season 2 may be on the way
Mar 29, 2014 10:35 AM

Oct 2011
So, who were "they"? The tobacco lobby?
Mar 29, 2014 10:40 AM

Dec 2011
A very fun series to watch. 8/10 for me.

Can't believe lots of anime are ending already. :(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 29, 2014 10:40 AM
Oct 2012
Why this show rocks: Kate's killer move had been foreshadowed from nearly the start, will all her training with pull ups.

Sometimes when you watch an absurdist humor show you wonder if it is deliberate or just stupid; this show meant every single stupid thing they did, and it was awesome.

Loved that Kate was back on bike with the training wheels, the old man giving the salute, the overly stereotypical American secret society coming up next. 13th episode is going to be an OVA. Hurrah!
Mar 29, 2014 10:44 AM

Sep 2008
I don't know did I missed it, but who was this little girl with on picture with Asuta?

Great episode!
I really like this series!
Hope there will be second season!
Mar 29, 2014 10:44 AM

Sep 2013
Huh it was a fun ride but it never explained the introduction in episode 1. WHY
-

I've always... always been watching you... This whole time... Because you were there... That's why I was able to try hard. So you could have some balance! So you wouldn't treat me like a kid! So you would see me as an actual girl! Even while you were gone... You were right here! You were right here in my heart!
Mar 29, 2014 10:53 AM

Aug 2010
I LOL'd SO MUCH at this finale XDXDXD

I knew they were gonna do something crazy but that far exceeded my expectations XD

Itsuka being a crybaby without the eyepatch was lol. So Kate really is her Onee-chan, just that she never grew XD

Goro waking up and kissing Kaori, and them turning out to be in love, totally lovey dovey to the extent she joined Zvezda and married Goro lololol XD

If u noticed, Pierre was in their honey moon pic too with a broken arm lol XD

Human form Roboko looked really cute <3...Lol'd at the truth about the pieces being too tight and she just changed them XDXDXD

Natasha and Kate drinking milk in the middle of all the chaos was lol

Lol'd at the anti-monster robot and it's second form with smoking XD

Kate using her monkey bar hand stand training for this moment and having a motorcycle license was hilarious XD

I can't believe they just forgave Yasu like that LOL...he wasn't a double agent or anything, just a coward switching to the strongest side XDXDXD

Robin and Egret's random yuri happy moment was lol :3

And Kate's final form in the dress looked nice.

Lol'd at the true story behind her statue with big boobs being just for "art" XD

Nxt up...conquer Asuta :P

Well fun series 7.5/10 for me ^^
Mar 29, 2014 10:53 AM

Oct 2012
wow roboko~ lol Gogo and Kaori got married, they so love-love. enhanced statue of kate, lol Kate is adorable~

great episode!
i really enjoyed watching this series, its been so fun!! xD
I hope there will be a season 2~
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Mar 29, 2014 11:06 AM

Nov 2008
An absolutely fantastically great ending to a great series!!!!!!!!!!

(And to think that Goro's problems with his sister-in-law were caused because she was in love with him...)

Actually, in many ways the entire show was about love - that's what Kate really meant when she said conquest.

Now I've got to wait until the Fall until the OAV comes out with the final Blu-ray disc... Damn!
Mar 29, 2014 11:10 AM
Apr 2013
What the seven fucks was that?!

A few serious episodes in a row and then THAT?!

REALLY?????!?!?!?!!???!

I WILL NOT be tuning in if a season 2 is announced (something I've hoped for for quite a while now).

That was worse than Samurai Flamenco's turning point, which made me drop that show!

Worse than Kill la Kill's many story oddities!

What the fuuuuuuuuck???

GAH!

Mar 29, 2014 11:15 AM

Dec 2009
Meh, a rather mediocre anime through and through. The humor was not funny to me, and the plot and characters were lackluster at best. I regret picking this anime up.
Mar 29, 2014 11:19 AM

Nov 2012
Good last episode (if only the rest of the series had been that way).

Kate's final costume looked awesome (she looked like a dva :3)

Second season possibility,not to sure how I feel about that.5/10.
Mar 29, 2014 11:27 AM

May 2012
Amazing show through and through!~

Glad that Robin and Egret made up :)

She always had admired her, and we knew Egret thought deeply of Robin, so I was hoping somehting might happen with that and it did! It was sad to watch the breakup with Asuta in the last episode, but looks like she's gonna be alright!

Roboko was just amazing as she has been for most of the show~

Yasu never deviated from his character, so I guess that's why they forgave him? I mean, he's never shown any sort of real devotion in the first place.

Really happy for Goro and Kaorin~<3 The both of them deserve as much after everything!

And lots of high hopes for another season!~~

10/10

A show that just kept me smiling through and through and brought me tears of joy~

I'm really gonna miss this one...T_T
Mar 29, 2014 11:27 AM

Aug 2012
This was a fun last episode I enjoyed it. This show made almost no sense most of the time but I still found myself enjoying it a lot. Let the conquesting continue I'd be more then happy getting a season 2. Giving this 8/10

Mar 29, 2014 11:30 AM
Mar 2012
Not going to lie, I thought Kate was going to transform into a mature woman in the final boss fight. At least we got a statue lol. Seems like the ending left the series open for a sequel which might be the upcoming OVA.
-Karoshi-Mar 29, 2014 11:35 AM
Mar 29, 2014 11:30 AM

Apr 2013
It started out good but ended up being boring. 5/10
Mar 29, 2014 11:33 AM

Feb 2013
Good final episode.
Roboko was just too cute <333
Kate's final form was also pretty adorable.
Best thing about this episode was Pierre in the honey moon pic.
Really enjoyed this show 7,5/10.
If there'll be a second season, count me in.

Mar 29, 2014 11:38 AM

Jul 2010
alexpte said:
Not going to lie, I thought Kate was going to transform into a mature woman in the final boss fight.

Lol same here. Anyway, would probably rate this 7/10, I really enjoyed it but nothing spectacular.
Mar 29, 2014 11:50 AM

May 2012
I was worried about the transformation, but thankfully she maintained her form ~

But man was I tense for a moment there ._.
Mar 29, 2014 11:55 AM

Oct 2011
May the light of Zveda shine throughout this world

New enemy in America!!!!

SEASON 2 NOWWWW
Mar 29, 2014 11:58 AM
Jun 2012
Solid 8/10 here: good characters, hilarious gags and a satisfying ending.

WATCHER: "MORAND"

CONQUERED
Mar 29, 2014 12:17 PM

Feb 2014
A nice time killer episode for me. Though I did notice that it wants to having a second season. I'll watch it.
Mar 29, 2014 12:24 PM

Aug 2012
Not a great finale, but it was a fun ride. Don't like that Yasu was forgiven, he'll just turn once the odds aren't in their favor. The drop off of Renge's importance was also disappointing. A generous 7/10 because it was a blast.
Mar 29, 2014 1:21 PM

Jul 2012
It made no sense. Another anime with cute character design and no plot at all.
Mar 29, 2014 1:22 PM

Jul 2010
"Hey, that's the wrong eye", loved Itsuka's sudden change in reaction.
Glad to see White Light is still in action, though I wanted more Renge's involvement too...

"May the Light of Zvezda Shine Throughout This World!!"
Really enjoyed this, and enjoyment is really important!
Under each category this wouldn't be an 8, but to heck with it!
Mar 29, 2014 1:45 PM

Jun 2012
alexpte said:
Not going to lie, I thought Kate was going to transform into a mature woman in the final boss fight. At least we got a statue lol. Seems like the ending left the series open for a sequel which might be the upcoming OVA.

- I only draw freestyle! -
Mar 29, 2014 1:47 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
What an episode!

So, Itsuka turns into a crybaby when her eye patch is removed. Calling Kate "Onee-chan" was random but funny!

Goro returns! Didn't expect him to be in love with Kaori!

Roboko's human form looked nice. Even Yasu fell for the look. XD

Asuta's dad using smoking power to transform that robot was quite cool.

Nice to see everyone teamed up against the governor.
White Egret's Yuri love towards White Robin is confirmed. ;)

Kate's final form was awesome!

How they just forgive Yasu like that? He seemed like a double agent but maybe he was supporting Zvezda in some way? Idk.

New enemies incoming. A possible hint for second season.
Also, conquest of Asuta is underway. XD

Good series. A special will be aired soon.

Mar 29, 2014 1:50 PM

Apr 2011
Hmm.. little random but overall a good anime and last ep. 8/10 deserved.
Mar 29, 2014 1:56 PM

Jun 2013
Awesome last episode, I thought it ended when they played the ending song

So we find out Kate is eternal loli? LOL

Season 2 please, battle of the lolis for world conquest

Very enjoyable show 8/10 would definitely watch season two if there is one

Flyswatter is best weapon . 8D
Mar 29, 2014 2:38 PM

Apr 2013
I'd be more than happy with a season 2. 8/10

Mar 29, 2014 2:43 PM
Oct 2013
That was way too happy... No consequences at all, I mean I enjoyed the ride but that ending lol. I don't know if I'll watch a second season, although I think it's not that probable.
Mar 29, 2014 2:54 PM

Sep 2013
There goes my favourite show of the season, probably.
SEIFUKU JIKAN.
Mar 29, 2014 2:57 PM

Oct 2011
So, because Asuta rejected Renge, she is now paired(implied) with White Egret? Really now? Don't get me wrong, I love myself some yuri but uhh...
It doesn't feel right. Let's put it that way.
Mar 29, 2014 3:07 PM

May 2012
CrimsonLight said:
So, because Asuta rejected Renge, she is now paired(implied) with White Egret? Really now? Don't get me wrong, I love myself some yuri but uhh...

She admired Egret greatly at the least. Egret defintiely showed interest in Robin from the start.
Renge liked Asuta for sure, but he ended up choosing Kate over her.
While Egret definitely likes Robin in that way, Robin may only look at her as a really good friend (hoping for more of course!)
I don't think it really felt "wrong".

Turri said:
That was way too happy... No consequences at all, I mean I enjoyed the ride but that ending lol. I don't know if I'll watch a second season, although I think it's not that probable.

It was never meant to be a "serious" show. So, not too surprising really.
Mar 29, 2014 3:17 PM

Oct 2011
vampko said:
CrimsonLight said:

She admired Egret greatly at the least. Egret defintiely showed interest in Robin from the start.
Renge liked Asuta for sure, but he ended up choosing Kate over her.
While Egret definitely likes Robin in that way, Robin may only look at her as a really good friend (hoping for more of course!)
I don't think it really felt "wrong".

Turri said:

It was never meant to be a "serious" show. So, not too surprising really.

Rewatching the episode again, it's true that Robin didn't act in a way that implied anything. Hmm, maybe I jumped jumped the gun, as now I see only Egret was acting that way, and it has been implied since the start that she cares for Renge. Maybe rather than wrong, too soon would fit my current thoughts.
Mar 29, 2014 3:32 PM
Jul 2018
Roboko in her human looked cute.

Kaori and Goro got married, that's sound pretty nice.
Mar 29, 2014 3:55 PM

Aug 2012
does anyone remember first episode, first scene?
Mar 29, 2014 4:05 PM

Nov 2011
Man, I loved this show. The ridiculous, absurd, random humor and silliness, DAT KEITO, all those great character designs, the little things that only made sense in the end (pull up training, lol).

The only thing I disliked was the background and CG art. I know it was probably much cheaper this way, but just didn't look good.

Anyway, this show would a 10/10 from me just for Hoshimiya Keito, the eternal loli leader.

Will definitely watch the OVA and I'm looking forward to the second season.

P.S. Keito reminded me of Mina Tepes ;)

GET DROPBOX HERE!
Bonus space for you and me with this link! Now 500MB per referral, up to 16GB from referrals alone.
Mar 29, 2014 4:24 PM

Apr 2009
I enjoyed the show and hope there will be a second season.

I REALLY wish they had just made Kate the main character instead of Asuta though. The awesomeness of Kate compared to the boringness of Asuta is a pretty stark contrast.
Mar 29, 2014 4:40 PM
Aug 2011
I don't dislike this but it it was kind of randomly weird at times.
Would watch another season though because I liked the characters.

Hoshimiya-Kate said:
I'm recollecting at all the smokers who dropped it on episode 3 lol.

That episode was fantastic.
Mar 29, 2014 4:51 PM

Oct 2011
Sooo smokers are main evil force on Earth? Sounds right.

as for series - solid 8/10 from me.
weird, random and more than once it didn't make sense on the other side I did liked characters, there was some kind of plot I liked and most certainly creative piece of work.
for some weird reason my most favorite moment would be very first scene, don't know why yet i liked it.

not sure about Asuta, still they needed to have that one more or less normal character in the show, it made him boring along the road but whatever.
Mar 29, 2014 5:28 PM

Aug 2013
I laughed so hard when Roboko said she was undergoing growth spurt XD! Give me back my "almost tears!"

Kaori and Goro really knows how to beat around the bush. All those skirmishes between Zvezda and White Light...turns out they're just in love. All's well that ends well I suppose.

Plamya changes personality when her eyepatch is removed was so cute :D! I'm guessing Natasha cried a lot to form that many Kuru.

Nobody ever commented on MikixRenge so I thought my yuri goggles were just malfunctioning. Turns out Miki does like Renge that way, though it looks one-sided.

I'm kind of disappointed Yasu was forgiven just like that. They could have at least fed him to Galaktika or something but if Venera deems him worthy to serve her, who am I to judge XD

I love how they tied Kate's backhip exercise into the story. That was brilliant.
---

*in the heat of battle*
Asuta: Does she even have a license?!"
*Kate flashes an ancient driver's license*

Zvezda, random until the end lmao. From light-hearted, we were all caught off guard when it shifted to a darker tone. And then it ended this way...I was tricked and I loved it haha. Hoshimiya Kate's probably one of the most BA loli in anime land. I was conquered.

A very generous 9/10. Will buy the BDs ^^
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Mar 29, 2014 6:18 PM

Feb 2012
I didn't really like this when it started but it started to grow on me. I'd watch another season, Zveda goes to 'Murica.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 29, 2014 6:32 PM

Sep 2008
alexpte said:

i thought this too!! it's all good though, kid kate is still as empowering as ever, so no worries.

I would love the idea of an ova because them in new york will bring about more entertaining scenarios. This last episode was ok in wrapping up everything but i did feel like the writers slapped on 500 crazy ending ideas and fit them all at once here. It made it pretty hilarious but I was just like WAT HOW WHY WAT. Also, all the jojo vibes in that last fight scene made me smile.

I still feel like there were so many things left unanswered but maybe that's just me missing a couple of things. Like i totally did not see the Goro and Kaorin kiss coming and I'm still not sure why Plamya sort of broke down like that when the last time her eye patch was taken off, she was ok about it. I still feel like I need to know more about their past, I JUST WANT TO KNOW. Also did we really get confirmation that Goro is her dad??

overall, i would definitely watch another seasons because I love the characters a lot but I won't expect much out of the story, just pure fun.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » second Seaon

DrFluffyUnicorn - Mar 29, 2014

23 by Loli-Knight »»
Mar 28, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2014

56 by Karva1 »»
Jan 16, 8:52 PM

Poll: » Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2014

69 by Karva1 »»
Jan 16, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2014

75 by Karva1 »»
Jan 16, 8:19 PM

Poll: » Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2014

65 by Karva1 »»
Jan 16, 7:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.