Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 28, 2014 9:12 AM

Feb 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Looks like Daisuke has calmed down a bit towards Takeru, and is learning to distinguish between feelings and actions.

Even though it'd be a good oppurtunity to have one of the adult parents discover them, I'm sure they won't do anything with the father even after the last episode...

Lol that trick Yamato played was mean. But I suppose around the same as saying 'you can't go'.

LMAO, Miyakooo.
眠れないのは君のせい
Apr 11, 2014 8:28 AM
Mar 2013
Ok, so this was an interesting episode. Matt encounters a dark master, Yolei is on drugs, and Ken is taking some tea time ^^

Seriously though, Yolei needs to calm down or she'll really put Hawkmon in serious trouble. And Matt is really popular, getting all the ladies. I like him to, but I prefer Tai or Joe <3

And that June girl is persistent. It was so funny and yet so sad to see Matt lie to her and leave her there lol

I guess like brother like sister. Davis is as hopeless as June when it comes to romance.
Jun 22, 2016 3:30 AM

Feb 2013
Miyako is so stupid and annoying.
Feb 10, 2017 1:35 PM

Dec 2010
Damn, Matt is a brutal one. But he had no other choice, this girl was persistent.

Scene in Izzy home was great.

They decided to finnish Digimon Emperor, the highest time.
Apr 28, 2018 12:26 PM

Apr 2017
Regular ep, Miyako found the way to be even more annoying.
Yamato doing his usual tricks, that was nice though
Also, both Taichi and Koushiro are getting clever
--------
Feb 19, 2019 2:55 PM

Jan 2019
Yamato is a badass
Nov 8, 2019 9:39 PM

May 2008
Some things that I found interesting/annoying:
1) NOW they want to stay in the DW to defeat the Kaiser. If Wizarmon never said anything would they still be farting around? This ep suggests yes and that's not a good look on them.

2) I remember Daisuke's sister (who's name I forget) a lot more annoying when I was younger, but in the sub, not so much. She's just standard annoyance now.

3) Miyako. It's trying to hint that she took the whole thing as one big play time, but this is the second time she's acted out for most of the ep and then stopped. It'd be one thing if we were given a reason but there is none other than "oh I was nervous!". Of what? Doing the same you've been doing?

4) How it's always Koushirou, Taichi, and Yamato. Mimi, sure, America. And Jou with cram school (I'm guessing). But what about Sora? It's especially odd when the season is just going to have her be a love interest later on despite not being around.

5) Yamato's dad. He knows about the digimon, but it's never brought up. Heck, ALL of the original 8's parents do. That was one of the points of the Vamdemon arc! So what is the point of them acting like they don't know? It makes no sense that they'd keep it a secret. It's just another thing that makes no sense within 02's universe.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Adventure 02 Episode 32 Discussion

emeraldrosary - Apr 11, 2014

7 by ImVodkAna »»
Apr 12, 1:39 PM

Poll: » Digimon Adventure 02 Episode 50 Discussion

FarAwayTimes - Nov 12, 2010

30 by ReeeDr »»
Dec 4, 2023 8:44 AM

Poll: » Digimon Adventure 02 Episode 27 Discussion

emeraldrosary - Apr 11, 2014

11 by Veck8699 »»
Oct 25, 2023 11:24 AM

Poll: » Digimon Adventure 02 Episode 17 Discussion

Chouninatte - Mar 27, 2014

7 by Veck8699 »»
Oct 23, 2023 10:31 AM

Poll: » Digimon Adventure 02 Episode 8 Discussion

dolphin456 - Apr 5, 2012

9 by PureStone »»
Aug 5, 2023 11:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.