Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Strike the Blood (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »
Apr 7, 2014 3:58 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

I would say that most of the fanservice, I was disappointed at the level of the management direction, screenplay and the technique of low quality fielded by Silver Link.
A S2 can be there, seen the finale.
Final obvious, Asagi, never had a chance to become his woman official, I hate loving these choices so obvious and granted from the outset.
Yet another anime of the fall season in 2013, which ruined part of the huge potential it had.
Final rating rising from 6/10 to 7/10, but no more.
Apr 7, 2014 4:13 AM

Jun 2013
terrablu2003 said:
4/5

I would say that most of the fanservice, I was disappointed at the level of the management direction, screenplay and the technique of low quality fielded by Silver Link.
A S2 can be there, seen the finale.
Final obvious, Asagi, never had a chance to become his woman official, I hate loving these choices so obvious and granted from the outset.
Yet another anime of the fall season in 2013, which ruined part of the huge potential it had.
Final rating rising from 6/10 to 7/10, but no more.

Regarding Asagi see several coimments above. Actually can someone update the thread title to ep 24 the other girl is koujo's daughter with asagi, because apparently nobody reads any comments, even when on the same page.
Apr 7, 2014 2:59 PM

Feb 2014
just finished watching this. really epic storyline and other materials.
8/10 for this
Apr 8, 2014 10:22 AM
Dec 2012
This series actually has a great ending... The thing I hate about this anime is Kojou, stop being like a Touma-Clone. Also Yukina, stop being like a typical tsundere that always beat the shet out of the Main Protagonist. The daughter is way better than her parents, and also likable.
Apr 9, 2014 1:25 AM

Jan 2014
haha i knew that it! That girl from the future was Kojou and Himeragis daughter! XD
Apr 9, 2014 4:43 AM

Jan 2008
haha i knew that it! That girl from the future was Kojou and Himeragis daughter! XD

That was literally the most obvious thing I have ever seen and you coulda figure that out 5 minutes into the episode. Come on... I was actually hoping that she wasn't and they are pulling some twist there but whatever I guess.

Is season 2 confirmed or even mentioned? I'd really like to see it but am I the only one who would like to see a spinoff about this 20 year into the future world? Bit confused about the "Kojou is dead but he can't die" thing. I'd read the novels if I didn't hate reading novels but now I can only wait for the next season if it's gonna get made.
8/10
Apr 9, 2014 4:54 AM

Jun 2013
I'm Waiting For The Season 2 and Blu Ray XD
Apr 9, 2014 1:13 PM

Feb 2014
Furai- said:
I'm Waiting For The Season 2 and Blu Ray XD

I think there's still enough material to cover another 12 episodes.
Apr 9, 2014 8:09 PM

May 2012
Pretty decent ending for this series I must say, the story does feel far from over but well this is a somewhat good ending anyway! All by all I quite loved the character development and action in this anime! 8/10
Apr 17, 2014 7:43 AM

Mar 2013
Awesome just awesome i`m speechless 9/10 for this i hope it gets a 2nd season :D
Apr 17, 2014 11:17 PM

Nov 2007
Wow! This anime has been so terrible and I cannot believe I watched this only for panty shots.

The moral of the story is "Korekara this is my fight" and "ii e senpai, this is our fight!"

6/10 for shots.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Apr 18, 2014 11:28 AM

Jun 2009
Well this was unexpectedly good. 7/10, would watch a second season.
Apr 19, 2014 7:04 PM

Aug 2009
7.5 for me
the show has its ups and downs, many facepalm moments (generic harem, annoying female lead and etc.) but still enjoyable, even if the battle scenes are kind of lame/lacking, this ending is a strong one despite being rushed. LSS ♫ with Awaken my Blood Destiny
Apr 23, 2014 3:37 PM

Jan 2013
That was quite obvious she's got Himeragi's looks and Koujo's blue eyes. And if that wasn't enough she was also a vampire and held the same weapon as Himeragi.

Anyways... was fun.
Apr 27, 2014 3:47 AM

Jul 2013
I really like this series as an overall but himeragi, yukina can sometimes be annoying when she keeps repeating the same lines, I will forgive her for being kawaii.

NEED A SECOND SEASON, Senpai make it happen
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 2, 2014 8:56 AM

Oct 2013
5/10 for me :/

I feel like this anime had so much potential. Yes all the girls were cute, despite the cliche situations and *shudders* corny lines, but I feel like there really was no development throughout the season aside from new bad guy who continues a vengeful task from long ago, meets a new girl and has her blood or has Yukina's blood again to awaken a new familiar. There were hints of a good story about how and why he became the fourth progenitor but none of it was elaborated despite there being 24 episodes. The last two episodes just made me have even more questions.. If another season comes into the making I would only watch it if there was some promise of story development.
May 2, 2014 11:54 PM
Jan 2012
Not a particularly good show. But very enjoyable. I really hope there will be a second season.
May 7, 2014 9:57 AM

Jul 2013
Some terrible finale.

Hate Yukina, always acting jealous/angry when Kojou is involved with something sexual. What a little bitch.

And shut the fuck up with the whole "this is our fight".

The fight itself was terrible. Kojou just uses his familiars to fight, whereas he does nothing but stand and watch his familiars.

There were a likable harem cast, but the writers failed to further the character development.

This series could of been better.

6.5/10
May 9, 2014 5:22 AM

May 2014
God, Himeragi just had to ruin it again with the "iie senpai its our..etc." stuff again zzz. I was sure that the infamous "iie,We've won" line was gonna follow soon enough anyway, oh well was for the better. Pretty average series overall,the characters were likeable, with the exception of himeragi ofc, yes i'm a himeragi hater.would've been much better if they slowed their pace down a bit. Yay moegi!only if they hinted something about sayaka too... D:
7/10
May 9, 2014 9:13 AM

May 2013
I don't want to give this an 8, but I also can't give it a 7...

There should be 7.5 in the rating system........

Well I gave it and 8/10. But a very low 8/10 many part of the story was so boring, it hurts

I watch this at x2 to save my time because it is too slow and abit boring

The only good thing that I gave this show an 8 was becos there are so many cute girls in the show....
May 17, 2014 10:35 PM

Apr 2012
so that was Asagis daughter she didnt call Kojou dad :(
May 18, 2014 3:45 AM
May 2012
Not bad, but not good either, just plenty average. I felt like the stories should've given much more potential. The only thing I just see is that Kojou faces an issue, and then he ends up sucking a girl's blood to gain a new power, save the day and end each arcs, there's very little development whatsoever.

5/10.
May 20, 2014 9:17 AM

Nov 2012
Gahhhh you guys I figured out the ending! I was pondering on this for a little bit and didn't really understand what she mean't by "I got to see my dead father before he died"

You see when Yukina's weapon broke, the first time, she couldn't help defend koujo which mean a whole different story began to devolpe. Which at some point Koujo ended up dying, after they had a child or maybe during pregnancy.

Now with that being said, Reina being the daughter was able to stop this from happening. The story to bring her there was honestly a lie to introduce her since in the previous episode is was clear that Valter had made the dragon using his own familiar. Now with the weapon Reina brought which is the reconstructed version of the old spear Himeragi used, they were able to defeat this dragon that vatler had made.

But with that being said, my only reasoning to why Reina would come would be that the dragon ultimately killed Koujo before it left. Thats why she was talking to Moegi about seeing her dead father, and Moegi told her that her father was alive and she had talked to him which means her actions changed time and allowed for a different future.

Now if that were true then Reina is around 20 years old since it took so long to reconstruct and the dragon killed Koujo in that last fight instead of Himeragi and Reina killing it.
May 26, 2014 1:04 PM

May 2014
I really enjoyed this anime as a whole an how this this anime ended. i kind of hope not for a second season unless koujo an yukina daughter becomes the MC of the next season an the ending seems to suggest thats what will happen
May 29, 2014 5:34 PM

May 2011
Nice ending to a very enjoyable anime. Loved the nice epilogue into the future as well. Reina and Moegi ftw, looks like this series is gonna stick true to its harem end.

Time to pray for a second season.
Jun 3, 2014 10:09 AM

Jan 2013
I honestly think this was one of the best animes this season. While the anime did have annoying things happen in it, but there was a lot more good than bad. Although I don't see why people complain on, "This is our fight," when nobody complains about Natsuki going, "Don't call your sensei, Natsuki-chan!~" Or like another person said about Touma constantly saying, "I'll break this illusion,"

Every anime has its quirks, and honestly I don't think Kojou is a dense male main character. I think there is a lot of reasons why he AVOIDS relationships. Remember those flash backs of Avrora? I have a feeling those two might of had a thing for each other well, its obvious Avrora was really important to Kojou even though he doesn't speak or remember much. He also mentioned that he feels selfish for trying to live a normal life; and that he gave hints that he doesn't want to see someone he cares about die again.

I think he's just scared to be involved with a relationship because if he were dense, he wouldn't of had that flash back of Asagi kissing him. He had a rather down look on his face, he basically just shrugged it off. And everyone finds Yukina annoying, but really she is a fourteen year old girl and didn't have much human contact, Kojou taught her how to be a little more human and yeah shes gonna feel jealous when shes sees him around other girls. You gotta give her a lot of credit though, she never questions Kojou his relationships or gets mad at him for interacting unlike Asagi who constantly questions his relationships and assumes everything. Yeah, Yukina can assume but she drops it and doesn't even bother with it.

She respects his space, I mean, there was even an episode of Asagi questioning Sayaka her relationship with Kojou. What I love about this show, nobody really falls for the mc right away. Yukina didn't start developing feelings until mid-way, and I love how it was consistent of Kojou and Yukina both saving each other.

I think Kojou has a lot about him that we don't know, I get a dark vibe about him that he went through a shit ton of hell that makes him 'appear' clueless but he really isn't that clueless. I'm not downing anyone's opinion of the show, but these are things to think about. Haha. Whenever I watch anime, I get real deep thought about why a character acts like he/she does.

Let alone, when Yukina was kidnapped she didn't cry for Kojou to save her.
She was rather calm and once she was free she was back to kicking some ass. That's what I loved about Yukina, she wasn't so much of a dasmel in distress. Asagi kind of was stupid towards the last arc worrying over a ring that she forced Kojou to buy and losing her 'life' over a ring even though she came back. Notice how Kojou was choked up and crazy over that? That could be MORE the reasons why he acts "clueless" and has even mentioned he puts Yukina in danger.

Yes, I wrote a lot but these are theories that I've noticed that the show maybe hinting.

I do hope we get a second season explaining Kojou's relationship with Avrora. No, I have not read the light novels, and only watched the anime since I'm more of a watcher than a reader.

And I've also looked more into Kojou's parents; and noticed that Mimori, his mother was quite angry with her divorced husband, Kojou and his father MAY of had a bad relationship with one another as well. -- Forgot to mention that part.
Jun 7, 2014 10:49 AM
May 2012
Awww yeahhh, looks like my Harem End really happened!! I am proud, Akatsuki.....I am proud T^T
Well, this Anime really could have been better, but oh well, I still enjoyed this Anime as it is.
The damn fine girls this Anime has really helped me to enjoy this Anime much more :3
A season 2 would be cool. Thank you ^^
Jun 9, 2014 6:09 PM

Dec 2012
I'm starting to wonder if their catchphrase "This is my fight. No senpai, this is our fight", was actually created to make an internet meme :O

I mean, everyone is using it, even if its in a negative way lol. And some ppl are even using it in different and hilarious ways. I'm sure it could be used in many more different ways.

Personally, I find it to be a catchphrase thats done badly but w.e, I'm still hoping for the day when Koujo manages to win a fight w/o Yukina doing most of the work.
Jun 10, 2014 11:42 PM

Nov 2013
ShionxChan said:
Although I don't see why people complain on, "This is our fight," when nobody complains about Natsuki going, "Don't call your sensei, Natsuki-chan!~" Or like another person said about Touma constantly saying, "I'll break this illusion,"

Because Natsuki had a reason to and Touma actually fights?
Jun 19, 2014 2:35 PM

Sep 2012
Yukina's & Kojou's daughter Reina comes from future to help her mother & father, well new Yukina x Kojou future as couple is confirmed, they spoil their own anime :D

& then Moegi Kojou's & Asagi's daughter, dose he have 2 wife's in future? or is he 2timing? :D, u can spoil it, i like to know :)
Sugram22Jun 19, 2014 4:13 PM
Jun 20, 2014 3:08 PM

Sep 2012
Renaultclio101 said:
I really like this series as an overall but himeragi, yukina can sometimes be annoying when she keeps repeating the same lines, I will forgive her for being kawaii.

NEED A SECOND SEASON, Senpai make it happen

i think Kojou sets it up in purpose knowing that Yukina will respond with that line :D

with that line she shows the type of the woman she is, a supportive for her love, that she wont let her love fight alone & hes enemy's are hers
Jun 23, 2014 2:39 PM

Jun 2013
Sugram22 said:
Yukina's & Kojou's daughter Reina comes from future to help her mother & father, well new Yukina x Kojou future as couple is confirmed, they spoil their own anime :D

& then Moegi Kojou's & Asagi's daughter, dose he have 2 wife's in future? or is he 2timing? :D, u can spoil it, i like to know :)

Its quasi confirmed. The last few episode were based on a side story set in the future where Koujo apparently is officially the 4th and allowed to rule with his territory being the Sun Empire, guessing itogami island is his capital but he has at least all of Japan if not Eastern Europe - and he has at least 2 wives, although the likely hood is that he has more than 2 wives, check one of the other threads.

Curious if we will get a second season because sales were actually pretty good, but I guess the light novel is not far enough. Then again, look how long it took for them to announce the 3rd season of dxd. And we still don't have index 3.
Jun 24, 2014 9:33 PM
May 2011
My god yukina is annoying. This show would have been so much better if she just died in the first episode.

"No senpai this is our fight"

I started to root for the bad guys.

Also was anyone surprised she was from the future? That scene in the locker room was ripped straight out of the terminator..

This series could have been interesting had it not devolved into the generic tsundere misunderstanding everything that happens harem.
TylerrJun 24, 2014 9:42 PM
Jun 26, 2014 9:30 PM

Apr 2014
I found the last 2 episodes pretty fun with Reina coming into the mix but I didn't exactly understand the last bit of dialogue between Reina and Asagi's daughter about Kojou being dead. It didn't make much sense, especially since she gave that little trickster face afterwards.

Anyways, I dont know if I can wait for a second season, if it even gets one. I'll probably go read the LN now haha. I didn't really mind the "No senpai this is our fight" line that much. It was a bad attempt at a catch phrase but as long as you recognize it as a lame catch phrase, it really isn't that bad.
Jun 27, 2014 9:25 PM
Mar 2014
this show was REALdumb but alright. 5/10
Jun 28, 2014 6:03 AM

Mar 2014
I don't see why people bitch so much about an over-used catch phrase... pretty much every single hero/heroine has one
Jun 28, 2014 3:10 PM

Aug 2013
Liquidacid said:
I don't see why people bitch so much about an over-used catch phrase... pretty much every single hero/heroine has one

I don't mind the catch phrase, but I feel like Himeragi steals the action more than joins the action.
Jun 29, 2014 9:02 AM

Jun 2013
appido said:
I found the last 2 episodes pretty fun with Reina coming into the mix but I didn't exactly understand the last bit of dialogue between Reina and Asagi's daughter about Kojou being dead. It didn't make much sense, especially since she gave that little trickster face afterwards.

Anyways, I dont know if I can wait for a second season, if it even gets one. I'll probably go read the LN now haha. I didn't really mind the "No senpai this is our fight" line that much. It was a bad attempt at a catch phrase but as long as you recognize it as a lame catch phrase, it really isn't that bad.

Yeah I don't think anyone is too sure about that one. I mean clearly he was alive, because as progen he has superior immortality to even regular vampires, and I think out the 4, he probably has the strongest immortality, maybe absolute due to having the familiar that reverses time, and moegi clearly meant he was alive.

My best guess is he has a personality change, I mean he is pretty easy going right now, so maybe she meant dead in a metaphorical sense.
Jul 1, 2014 7:31 AM

Jan 2012
it's pretty clear this anime don't give a shit on plot and relies on fan service and mindless sexual dialogue for sales

it is what is is I supposed.. shit gets tiring though

also.. would pound sayaka so fucking hard...

5.5/10
Jul 1, 2014 8:37 AM

Jun 2013
flaxman85 said:
it's pretty clear this anime don't give a shit on plot and relies on fan service and mindless sexual dialogue for sales

5.5/10

What anime were you watching? STB is actually pretty tame on fan service. They basically never show breast, only show the back side a few times, and really don't have that many panty shots.

I mean compared to say Heaven's Lost Property, or To Love Ru, or DxD, or even Infinite Stratos, its pretty tame by harem standards.
Jul 1, 2014 11:42 AM

Mar 2014
krownklown said:
flaxman85 said:

5.5/10

What anime were you watching? STB is actually pretty tame on fan service. They basically never show breast, only show the back side a few times, and really don't have that many panty shots.

I mean compared to say Heaven's Lost Property, or To Love Ru, or DxD, or even Infinite Stratos, its pretty tame by harem standards.

to be honest I'm not even sure why this is marked as an ecchi... plenty of non-ecchi shounens have more sexual fanservice and innuendo

when I hear ecchi I think of something like Rosario+Vampire... which has more panty shots in the first episode than this show has in all 24... and in that fanservice actually plays a prominent part in the show unlike with StB
Jul 2, 2014 6:49 AM

Jun 2013
Liquidacid said:
krownklown said:

to be honest I'm not even sure why this is marked as an ecchi... plenty of non-ecchi shounens have more sexual fanservice and innuendo

when I hear ecchi I think of something like Rosario+Vampire... which has more panty shots in the first episode than this show has in all 24... and in that fanservice actually plays a prominent part in the show unlike with StB

Yea for me STB falls into the Index category of harem, where it is a harem, but the focus is predominately on the action with comedy and harem antics taking a back seat. Tokyo Ravens is also in this group.

I hope we get season 2 or at least an ova, I mean the show is holding over 5 k per volume through the first 6 volumes.

Plus its not like Silver Link has never done a sequel, they are doing the sequel to fate stay spinoff and they also did baka and test.
Jul 5, 2014 1:06 PM

Jan 2012
Shitty ending - I cannot recall how many anime I have seen that they just decide to throw in a random dragon/beast to end a series. There's absolutely nothing new.

"oh, I cannot think of a good ending for this series, so let's just do it the traditional way, throw in a dragon out of nowhere, the protagonist beats it, the end, all good" yeah, f*ck this shit.

8/10 --> 7/10
Jul 6, 2014 4:45 AM

Jun 2013
MoeXtreme said:
Shitty ending - I cannot recall how many anime I have seen that they just decide to throw in a random dragon/beast to end a series. There's absolutely nothing new.

"oh, I cannot think of a good ending for this series, so let's just do it the traditional way, throw in a dragon out of nowhere, the protagonist beats it, the end, all good" yeah, f*ck this shit.

8/10 --> 7/10

Uh the last two episodes are a translation of a canon side story, sure the dragon was added in to make it longer, but everything about the time travel and daughters is part of the light novel.

And if anything its a perfect ending. If there is a second season, than these were just two slice of life episode in between arcs. If a second season doesn't get made we basically have a confirmation that Koujou becomes the full 4th, emperor of his own domain, and has at least two kids with two different characters, ie harem. So honestly given the uncertainty in this day and age of anime and series left hanging, this is a perfect ending.

"oh, I didn't bother to check the material this anime is based on, and said some really stupid junk that makes me look like a complete ass clown" - MoeXtreme
Jul 6, 2014 11:14 AM

Mar 2014
krownklown said:

Uh the last two episodes are a translation of a canon side story, sure the dragon was added in to make it longer, but everything about the time travel and daughters is part of the light novel.

actually other than them adding the dragon which was anime original content the last 2 episodes are from "Strike the Blood:EX Yukina Before/After" which is a side story and not part of the main LNs... if it's canon or not is debatable because they haven't made mention of what happens in it in the main LNs yet.. I think they used it for the anime because they only had 2 episodes left which just wasn't enough time to cover "Night Lord of the Blazing Light" which was the next arc in the main VNs
Jul 6, 2014 11:42 AM

Jan 2012
krownklown said:

Uh the last two episodes are a translation of a canon side story

I don't give a crap.
krownklown said:
sure the dragon was added in to make it longer

That's why I said it was shit, f*cking original, like it or not, my opinion.

krownklown said:
but everything about the time travel and daughters is part of the light novel.
I don't give a crap whether an anime is adapted from a manga, LN, VN, game or how much they decide to follow it.

krownklown said:

And if anything its a perfect ending. If there is a second season, than these were just two slice of life episode in between arcs. If a second season doesn't get made we basically have a confirmation that Koujou becomes the full 4th, emperor of his own domain, and has at least two kids with two different characters, ie harem. So honestly given the uncertainty in this day and age of anime and series left hanging, this is a perfect ending.

Yes, prefect yet predictable original shit as I explained before.

krownklown said:

"oh, I didn't bother to check the material this anime is based on, and said some really stupid junk that makes me look like a complete ass clown" - MoeXtreme
I only watch anime for anime, not to see how much they follow the manga/LN. So I never bother to check it.

"oh, I don't like this guy's opinion, so I am just gonna act like a kid and indirectly call him a complete ass clown" - krownklown
Jul 6, 2014 10:16 PM

Jun 2013
you mad bro?

First of all a lot of shows do not in fact pull out a dragon or beast in the end (pray tell out of the hundreds, maybe thousands of work how many have a dragon in the end? As percentage probably not a lot). What almost ever show does is have a thing called an antagonist. The premise of each arc and the overall show is to beat that protagonist. It just so happens that a Dragon is traditional viewed as the Apex fantasy creature, and so on some occasions it ends up being the final boss.

I don't care about your opinion, but don't make stupid comments. What are you going to complain about next? That strike the blood is another typical show where there is a character who is the focal point of the show, moves the story along, and often fights on the side of good. I mean that would be so crappy and predictable. I mean when your criticism are target at fundamental blocks of story telling, then there is nothing left but to deride you as a dam fool.
Jul 7, 2014 3:05 AM

Jan 2012
krownklown said:

It just so happens that a Dragon is traditional viewed as the Apex fantasy creature, and so on some occasions it ends up being the final boss.

Thank you. So you do understand that it is used in some occasion for an ending of a game/anime. I'm sure this show has many other options for the ending rather than just throwing in a dragon, this clearly shows lack of creativity.

krownklown said:

I don't care about your opinion, but don't make stupid comments.

My comments were my opinion. If you didn't care, then you didn't have to reply to it. Make some sense, you dam fool.

krownklown said:

What are you going to complain about next? That strike the blood is another typical show where there is a character who is the focal point of the show, moves the story along, and often fights on the side of good. I mean that would be so crappy and predictable. I mean when your criticism are target at fundamental blocks of story telling, then there is nothing left but to deride you as a dam fool.
I wasn't complaining about any fundamental blocks of story telling.
Jul 7, 2014 6:22 AM

Mar 2014
MoeXtreme said:

Thank you. So you do understand that it is used in some occasion for an ending of a game/anime. I'm sure this show has many other options for the ending rather than just throwing in a dragon, this clearly shows lack of creativity.

lol did you even think about that before you wrote it? going by what you just said I can claim every anime ever made shows a lack of creativity because they have at least one element in the story that was used sometime before in another story when they had an option to do use something else

Jul 7, 2014 7:28 AM

Jan 2012
Liquidacid said:

lol did you even think about that before you wrote it? going by what you just said I can claim every anime ever made shows a lack of creativity because they have at least one element in the story that was used sometime before in another story when they had an option to do use something else.

Not just anime, obviously non-anime will contain some. I didn't complain about any other element in the story, I only complain about the ending. The ending is where most people have a slightly higher expectations of, I guess I am one of those people for this show. I also just happened to spam enough anime for the past few years and see lots of "beat the gigantic beast came out of nowhere" ending, dragon or not, and gradually getting tired of such endings. This is just my taste, you have a problem with that?
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »

More topics from this board

» Will I get to see Minamiya, Natsuki... (Question for a spoiler)

CrazyButNot4U - Apr 4

3 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 7, 3:07 AM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2014

149 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 20, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2014

97 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 7:32 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2014

101 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2014

143 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 6:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.