Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Blue Seed Episode 26 Discussion

Mar 27, 2014 10:48 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well that's the end, Momiji overcomes Kaede through sheer willpower and saves the world.

Generic ending I admit...6/10 is the final score for me.

Jun 21, 2014 4:06 AM

FEEL GOOD!!! I felt good, the feelz was realz. Truly a great example of 90s anime: giant monster,some super powers, SOME ECCHI! lol ONTO SEASON 2 !!!!!

Apr 21, 2015 1:08 AM

This episode was amazing. It was sad and exciting I teared. 10/10

Dec 2, 2015 7:46 PM

Kaede's motive for joining the Aragami were complete bullshit. Then in the end she decided to 'Rest' for probably hundreds of years, so stupid.

Nov 6, 2016 5:36 PM

So-So last episode. Kind of generic though. I got a kick out of the American voice actors who helped out on the original subbed version.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Oct 27, 2017 6:25 PM

Good ending, the anime did suffer from pacing, but I liked the two main characters. In fact if they had focused on the two of them [Kusanagi and Momiji] more, then I would've given this a higher rating. But as it stands now I give it a 7/10.
Ericonator said:
By definition, everything is retro since by the time you realize something has happened it's already in the past.

Oct 29, 2017 3:54 PM

@AngelicTotoro Does "pacing" mean the typical 2eps "pilot" followed by an introduction of the different members through episodic cases who ends with the halfway big revelation/turnabout/appearance of the "true conflict" (eps12-13 usually) that will unfold during the second half of the show where most characters will undergo changes/reaffirmations, concluded by a 2+ eps finale?
I actually thought it was a very used classic schema that most full-length shows (24-6eps) use.

Anyway, glad you liked it. ^^ (the OAVs are... not a must-see)

PS: check the omake (little scenes given on the DVDs)

Oct 29, 2017 10:36 PM

@Rei366
I guess I just felt like the revelations came to light too close together, and that maybe Momiji fell in love with Kusanagi a little faster than I expected... I can't exactly put my finger on it, but I just didn't click with it perfectly. I still really liked it, just wish that I liked it more I guess? :b
Ericonator said:
By definition, everything is retro since by the time you realize something has happened it's already in the past.