Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 4, 2009 7:55 AM

Dec 2008

this one just seems sooo ridiculous ^^ i hope that kishimoto-san has some kind of plan in his head ^^
Sep 4, 2009 8:13 AM

Jan 2009
Who want ending like this---->Naruto and Sasuke fight, then after the fight, both became friends again and the real villain appears and both Naruto and Sasuke going fighting the last villain and then either a happy ending or one or both of them die for the sake of their friend and the ninja world.
Sep 4, 2009 8:19 AM

Apr 2009
juha19 said:
Fuck, what a shitty chapter. Fate, uncalled for hate, nonlogical resolutions and crappy dialoges.

Snap out of it Kishi.

100% Truth.

I won't comment any further because it would most likely result in a ban...
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Sep 4, 2009 8:29 AM

Apr 2009
Meh, wasn't all that bad. We all knew they were DESTINED to marry have a crowning fight of the manga. and angry make up sex afterwards
CenedessSep 4, 2009 9:39 AM
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Sep 4, 2009 8:49 AM

May 2009
Raikage is a little better than i though initially. I doubt juugo is dead tho, seems a little early for that yet he'll prolly have regenerative abilities like Cell from dbz or something.
Sep 4, 2009 8:56 AM

Feb 2009
I knew naruto and sasuke were super special awesome like 460 chapters ago, -.-.

but this chapter was still fairly interesting with the backstory and such
Sep 4, 2009 9:10 AM

Feb 2008
I feel like I already know what's going on and the thing is my mind is just redrawing it in Naruto manga. XP

Anways, great chapter with some background info. Plot is going well in a decent speed. I hope they get to it quickly. XP

Naruto will forgive Sasuke no matter what will happen. Or maybe, Naruto will be defeated by Sasuke cause Naruto can't kill Sasuke. So the very first time that Uchiha clan will get the victory from Sanju.
Sep 4, 2009 9:35 AM

Jan 2008
I didn't mind this episode. At the very least it was educational, and informative. Now we just need to see the epic battles, again, of Naruto and Sasuke.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Sep 4, 2009 10:24 AM

Oct 2008
Uuuuuhhhhh pointless yaoi jokes aside,.... doesn't Sasuke's Dogma remind anyone of a certain phrase from "a galaxy far, far away?"

"Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering."

I'm actually not suprised though since Kishimoto is a movie junkie. Wouldn't be suprised if he used reference from a certain set of sci-fi films. I actually don't find that to be a bad thing actually.
Sep 4, 2009 10:26 AM

Jul 2008
wow jugo's attack was pretty awesome, but the raikage was just to fast to get hit!
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Sep 4, 2009 10:44 AM

Nov 2008
nitecafe said:
Y is kakashi hesitating , chidori that bastard!!! And pls kill sasuke, he is a wuss.

if you read the manga, you should know that wont work with tobi's phasing!
Sep 4, 2009 10:52 AM

Jul 2009
Laevantein said:
unellmay said:
mirichan00 said:
Fai said:
Most likelly with the cliched facial effects and this dialogue:
- NARUTOOOOOOO!
- SASUUUUKEEEEE!
- NARUTOOOO!!!
- SASUUKEEE!

*sigh* I feel like going to Japan and killing Kishimoto right now...

Agreed. There's a whole new batch of fanfics and doujinshis coming our way after this -__-"

I'm on the Job

naruto catches sasuke naked in the shower
"Kya naruto I don't want you to see like this" says sasuke
"shut up baby i've seen it all before" says naruto
"Oh I know but still" says sasuke and then sasuke suddenly and unexpectedly
drops the soap.....

To be continued

Continued .....

sasuke suddenly and unexpectedly drops the soap,
naruto then kneels down picks up the soap and hands it to sasuke.
"oh thanks naruto your so sweet to me teehee" says sasuke
"oh baby don't you know me be now we've been married
for 10 years surprise sex just aint my style".

"or is it?" says sasuke
They both laugh

Suddenly there is a knock at the door
naruto opens it sai is standing there dripping wet from the rain
"oh the bitch is back" says sasuke.......

To be continued

I feel like actually writing this now got
a whole saga prepared lol
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Sep 4, 2009 10:54 AM

Jun 2009
suigetsu00 said:
nitecafe said:
Y is kakashi hesitating , chidori that bastard!!! And pls kill sasuke, he is a wuss.

Lol true, but he should just try it anyway!
Sep 4, 2009 10:58 AM

May 2009
unellmay said:

"or is it?" says sasuke
They both laugh

To be continued

Kyaaaaa Sasuke/Naruto/Sai yaoi!!!! LOL!!
Sep 4, 2009 11:02 AM

Jul 2009
Sayuri-Hime said:
unellmay said:

"or is it?" says sasuke
They both laugh

To be continued

Yeah you know like it bitch you know you like it
Now woof for more 8D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Sep 4, 2009 11:06 AM

Nov 2008
kitty_ninja said:
suigetsu00 said:
nitecafe said:

Lol true, but he should just try it anyway!

lol true....then tobi would just laugh and say "did you forget already?" lol :)
Sep 4, 2009 11:44 AM

Sep 2007
So they basically rehashed what we already know: Naruto and Sasuke were obviously goiing to fight each other eventually. Just focus on the Raikage fight already.
Sep 4, 2009 11:46 AM

Jun 2009
unellmay said:
Sayuri-Hime said:
unellmay said:

"or is it?" says sasuke
They both laugh

To be continued

Now woof for more 8D

Lol that's funny and cutee^-^
Sep 4, 2009 11:49 AM

Jul 2009
kitty_ninja said:
unellmay said:
Sayuri-Hime said:
unellmay said:

"or is it?" says sasuke
They both laugh

To be continued

Now woof for more 8D

Lol that's funny and cutee^-^

I call it make out paradise gay censored version
Sep 4, 2009 12:06 PM

Feb 2009
^STOOOOOOOOOP!!!!

Sep 4, 2009 12:11 PM

May 2009
Raikage totally shit on Jugo and hopefully does the same to Sasuke. Is Sasuke seriously going to attack the RAIKAGE with a Chidori? Seriously, a Chidori? What good is that going to do? DIE SASUKE!!!

This Fairy Tale Is Ending
Sep 4, 2009 12:26 PM

Jul 2009
nice chapter. cant wait to se what will hapen when all war comes out
Sep 4, 2009 12:28 PM

Apr 2009
theanimeis said:
RaionStar6430 said:
only thing kinda pissing me off is all the faith naurto has in sasuke still.
Makes me feel like punching a baby. >___>

same here, it has been very long time and its just so ridiculous for naruto to act like that..

I agree that it's annoying, but from a story standpoint, he can of has to still have faith is Sasuke. That's the big contrast between them, Sasuke filled with hatred for the world compared to Naruto with his faith in the inherent goodness of people, convinced that Sasuke's friends will be able bring him back. It may be foolish, but it's a necessary part of his character.
Sep 4, 2009 12:37 PM

Jul 2009
Td99 said:
^STOOOOOOOOOP!!!!

Hell no I've got deals in place to have the whole thing in novel form
as a series of short stories involving NaruXSasu
Sep 4, 2009 12:55 PM

Jul 2009
magelet said:
theanimeis said:
RaionStar6430 said:
only thing kinda pissing me off is all the faith naurto has in sasuke still.
Makes me feel like punching a baby. >___>

same here, it has been very long time and its just so ridiculous for naruto to act like that..

I agree that it's annoying, but from a story standpoint, he can of has to still have faith is Sasuke. That's the big contrast between them, Sasuke filled with hatred for the world compared to Naruto with his faith in the inherent goodness of people, convinced that Sasuke's friends will be able bring him back. It may be foolish, but it's a necessary part of his character.
I hope Sakura said to Naruto "Beat the hell up Sasuke and I'll be yours" something like that..
Sep 4, 2009 1:08 PM
Mar 2009
I'm no fan of the fate thing..

First Madara says Sasuke had no choice, because it's a curse of fate.. but he chosed revenge of his own free will.. right.

The fight scenes were still amusing, though.

And finally, Naruto knows the truth about the massacre. Good chapter.
Sep 4, 2009 1:09 PM

Jul 2009
Laevantein said:

I hope Sakura said to Naruto "Beat the hell up Sasuke and I'll be yours" something like that..

Narutos reply "bitch please he hotter then you"
Sep 4, 2009 1:27 PM

Dec 2008
It was a good background chapter. So now Sasuke and Naruto were born enemies. I wonder how this will end. xD
Sep 4, 2009 1:33 PM

Jul 2009
unellmay said:
Laevantein said:

Now i began to think Naruto is a Yaoi..
Sep 4, 2009 1:35 PM

Sep 2007
Not a bad chapter. We got some action, and some backstory.

However, if Sasuke defeats the Raikage, I think I might just drop Naruto. I don't care if Naruto and Sasuke are fated rivals, the Raikage should stomp Sasuke into the ground.
Sep 4, 2009 1:41 PM

Jul 2009
HBFB said:
Not a bad chapter. We got some action, and some backstory.

However, if Sasuke defeats the Raikage, I think I might just drop Naruto. I don't care if Naruto and Sasuke are fated rivals, the Raikage should stomp Sasuke into the ground.

Bloody fanboys of random characters
if he doesn't win this one then they'll have another fight where he will
what about then?

Laevantein said:
unellmay said:
Laevantein said:

Now i began to think Naruto is a Yaoi..

lots of anime could be yaoi fma could be incest necrophiliac yaoi is you think about it

But still waiting for this

unellmaySep 4, 2009 1:49 PM
Sep 4, 2009 2:03 PM

Apr 2008
Naruleach said:
so in the end it's Sasuke vs Naruto = destiny. what a shock.

anyways, i thought the art on the last panel was really great. It sucks though that Sasuke's probably going to lose in the end against Naruto. I mean, there's just like no way it'd be the other way around otherwise the name of this manga should have been "Sasuke." I have a feeling that somehow Naruto in the end will somehow convince Sasuke by talking to him to quit the revenge crap and come on back home or maybe even sacrifice himself like Pain. Which imo would be a shitty ass way to end this manga.

...how can you like sasuke after all this? lol. sasuke deserves to die. I just want to seem him get a lot more powerful so the fight between naruto and sasuke is actually somewhat even. right now naruto would blow him away. sasuke cant even summon anymore (manda died) and can only use amateratsu and chidori. woooo
Sep 4, 2009 2:18 PM

Aug 2008
Naruleach said:
so in the end it's Sasuke vs Naruto = destiny. what a shock.

this

Anitnelav said:
Oh so that kinda explains why Sasuke is so emo and hates the world, its 'cause his ancestors were emo as well.

.__.

this

Kryptonian said:
Raikage totally shit on Jugo and hopefully does the same to Sasuke. Is Sasuke seriously going to attack the RAIKAGE with a Chidori? Seriously, a Chidori? What good is that going to do?

and this, but of course it could be a ploy to counteract the lightning-powerup that the kage has in some cheap 'cancelling each other out' kind of way, of course. -.-'

- Shijeer
Sep 4, 2009 3:28 PM

Aug 2008
Hmmm we already knew most of this.... We already knew Minato was related to the first Hokage so Naruto is somehow related to The First And so we already knew Madara had to come from somewhere... So Sasuke is the descendant of Madara... that's obvious... But so so Mr. Moon Creator is the guy who provoked all this? WTF!!! Well it was the hatred of the Uchiha Family founder that provoked all this trying to kill the poor Senju Family Founder... But again... This all shit... I loved the background, but man that's completely lame.... and if it's not lame it's been used a lot of times before... I love clichés, but hey this is tooo much for me... Kishi has to have new and fresh ideas to make this a great story...

Destinied, fated, just as hitsuzen or whatever, to fight each other? It has been hinted along all the manga right? Okay Let's set side that fact... but man... I can't believe that Sasuke is still emo as ever... He's getting more emo than before... Just let it go man... I really think he should follow the path Naruto is taking... Sasuke is seriously retarded....

Oh so that's why Kshi saved Madara - Naruto convo the last chapter... Interesting... and Raikage versus Jugo fight was awesome... Poor Jugo... Mr. Raikaga is no match for anyone.... Oh and Raikage really reminds me of Agon Kongo from ES21 XD with all that God-sped Impulse.... Lol... And the cockiness.... XD... I's like to see Saucegay crushed too... and see the obvious final battle between NAruto and Sasuke already.... btw.... When will this end? In a pair of years? oh who knows.... Just give us action Kishi!! XD

Fai... Can I join to you legion for Kishi's assassination? XD Thou I'd only torture hi to death... Can I?

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 2009 3:31 PM
Sep 4, 2009 3:45 PM

Dec 2008
A fairly decent chapter. I'm still trying to decide whether I like this whole fate business - on the one hand, I enjoyed reading about it and it was an interesting idea, but at the same time, it lacked any major impact or originality.

Also, I can just see how this will turn out: plot leads us to an epic battle between Naruto and Sasuke, but in the end, Naruto goes against this supposed "fate" of theirs (because he's always been anti-fate, as seen in his battle with Neji) and somehow saves Sasuke and refuses to kill him. I'm calling this prediction now!

Meanwhile, I'm enjoying the battle between Juugo and Raikage~
Sep 4, 2009 4:19 PM

Mar 2009
Ok chap. Good thing Kishimoto did, we need more about the past and general stuff about the world.

And c'mon. Madara is messing around again.

As if he was to going to give history lessons for nothing. He's playing.

Fate is always a lame conformist excuse.

Sep 4, 2009 4:38 PM

Dec 2007
I couldn't stop thinking of Groove Adventure RAVE during the second part of the chapter. Just when one thinks Sasuke can't get more of an emo than what he already is, he surprises us all XD
Sep 4, 2009 4:52 PM

Apr 2009
I have a feeling this will all end with "Sasuke give up your revenge! Lets bring peace between the Uchiha's and the Senju's!" Then Sasuke dies or becomes like Neji and Gaara. It saddens me. :(
Sep 4, 2009 5:04 PM

May 2009
Taihaku said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.

wut.

Major anime source and community: http://www.anivoid.com Join now =P
YOU DON'T HAVE THE GUTS =P
Sep 4, 2009 6:54 PM
Jul 2018
FlamingDogs said:
I love how you all try to make assumption and pure speculation into fact. Like "Naruto is definitely stronger than Sasuke" or "Sasuke's going to lose no matter what".

Oh, and this is the grand piece "Sasuke deserves to die". I never knew Myanimelist had such homicidal members X]

Post of the day XD
Sep 4, 2009 7:38 PM

Jul 2007
Worst arc eva.
Sep 4, 2009 7:52 PM

Nov 2007
Chapter was okay.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Sep 4, 2009 9:56 PM

Nov 2008
Sep 4, 2009 10:50 PM

Jun 2009
Horrible, cop-out development. Naruto and Sasuke suddenly becoming equal is crap. Maybe I'll expound on it later - but that might mean reading it again. Crap.
Sep 5, 2009 12:38 AM

Dec 2007
suigetsu00 said:
i stopped trying to predict this manga a long time ago lol

This.
Sep 5, 2009 12:43 AM

Jul 2009
Aww c'mon this manga probably getting worst..

Probably Sakura will made a huge changed about those destined fight
Sep 5, 2009 1:14 AM

Jul 2007
fisher_88 said:
Horrible, cop-out development. Naruto and Sasuke suddenly becoming equal is crap. Maybe I'll expound on it later - but that might mean reading it again. Crap.

^

this....

IF author was unbiased, Raikage would speedblitz Saucegay in a second and Naruto would actually be able to be stronger than Saucegay(which he was...til this chapter -_-)
Sep 5, 2009 1:46 AM

Jul 2008
hJ said:
the thing I'm interested in is the mask

what hideous thing is Tobi hiding behind it. When he himself has declared that he is Uchiha Madara, then y isn't he taking it off now

or is he a Kakashi fan

^lol, this.

seems like sasuke will be the "final boss"
Sep 5, 2009 6:06 AM

Jul 2007
mikeemosh said:
hJ said:
the thing I'm interested in is the mask

what hideous thing is Tobi hiding behind it. When he himself has declared that he is Uchiha Madara, then y isn't he taking it off now

or is he a Kakashi fan

^lol, this.

seems like sasuke will be the "final boss"

who wants to bet that "Uchiha Madara" will be revealed as hatred in Uchiha hearts which at some point takes over certain Uchiha.

Then Sauce is taken over and the good side wins by thinking happy and peaceful things
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.