Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Mahou Sensou Episode 12 Discussion

Jul 29, 2017 2:59 PM
Moune-Chan said:
I just finish, it was good but the last episode... I just don't understand nothing.
same thing here
Is there a 2nd season or a manga to explain ?
Modified by dody-san, Jul 29, 2017 3:02 PM

Aug 7, 2017 2:50 PM

dody-san said:
Moune-Chan said:
I just finish, it was good but the last episode... I just don't understand nothing.
same thing here
Is there a 2nd season or a manga to explain ?

These no 2nd season and it was based on a light novel, so maybe the light novel have explanation.

Dec 15, 2018 12:16 PM
What is this clusterfuck? I couldn't fucking understand a single thing after episode 11. Holy shit. 1/10 That's my final score.

Dec 15, 2018 12:21 PM
SDF-1 Macaron

SoMaKa said:
What is this clusterfuck? I couldn't fucking understand a single thing after episode 11. Holy shit. 1/10 That's my final score.

Yeh... Seriously disappointing.

It ran out of funding or something. Probably worth reading on the LIght Novel or Manga or whatever it was adapted from.

Dec 30, 2018 9:41 PM
maybe because Nanase and Gekkou fight until lose control and they can't stop, Head Mistress ( Momoka) send them to the past or after life ( i think so) with the black explosion. That the only to stop they fight before getting worst. That my opinion. But i'm also confused about the ending. Are Nanase and Gekkou send to the past or after life or something? That me dizzy... Sorry if my explanation so terrible

Dec 31, 2018 11:13 PM

uran10 said:
This show is gonna get a lot of haters -reads previous comments- yep a ton of haters.

The show wasn't bad but it didn't live up to expectations. My problem is that it ended in such a way. come on give me season 2 or give me OVAs to explain wth is going on! Do they fuse and become kazuma or is it Takeshi or is it Gekkou?

Also violet sensei = Ishoshima?

I need answers now!
Not only that... It also felt like Kasuma = takeshi
I mean... what the hell just happened??? I was thinkinh of a 6/7 but gah... that stupid ending with no ova/s2... dropped down to 4. Seriously... even re-zero didnt end with this many plot holes...

Apr 14, 3:05 PM

hahaha I finally remember what this show was called!

That ending still has me confused till today, shit made absolutely no fucking sense and I love it haha (I love it in a sense of it being funny how shit it was)

Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]