Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 3, 2009 10:42 PM
Jun 2009
Who is your favorite Character in the One Piece world?
Oh and tell me why! XD
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 5, 2009 7:10 AM
Jun 2008
SANJI RULES!!!!! because he's a great cook like me...and I'm impressed by his fighting ability concerntrating on his legs more^^
Sep 12, 2009 7:58 PM

Jun 2008
Nami Nami Nami ... Why ? because she is PERFECT ~ 8D dunno any other word to describe her lmao she is da best
& of course I liked Luffy [ who doesnt ? =_=] & Boa Hancock & Ussop & Sanji & Zoro & .. etc since I liked ALL the strawhats 8D I even liked some other characters like Jewlery Bonney & Perona lol xD

but for real never saw a girl like nami .. strong & smart & sexy & knows whats she wants & she has her own role & she is important as a navigator & the one who basically leads the ship [ not to mention the only one who has a brain that functions normally ]
I liked her even before seeing her past since I usually like her type of girl .. a greedy theif who only cares for herself & money & is selfish ~ <3
& even when they brought her cruel past it was the best arc for me .. like how she wanted to do everything by herself & let others think about her as a dirty theif while she wanted to help

I'll take ages really so I'll stop here 8D
Sep 13, 2009 4:50 PM
Jun 2009
Haha those are all great replies! :D

I definitely have to go with Luffy! haha
He is awesome. Not only is he dumb, funny, and badass but he doesnt even have one of the logia type fruits and he is still a beast! XD
Oct 24, 2014 9:35 AM

Jun 2009
1 Law hands down
but also Hawkins Sanji Inazuma Zoro Crocodile Smoker Doflamingo Corazon Wiper +++
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Devil Fruits!

TODDEXCALIBUR - Sep 3, 2009

3 by Kannei »»
Oct 24, 2014 9:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.