Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 27, 2014 8:58 AM

Sep 2013
Why is this episode bad. It's kind of an allusion to what happened in Episode 13. The emotion, the tension and the feels really hit me hard despite being easily predictable.
-

I've always... always been watching you... This whole time... Because you were there... That's why I was able to try hard. So you could have some balance! So you wouldn't treat me like a kid! So you would see me as an actual girl! Even while you were gone... You were right here! You were right here in my heart!

Jul 2010
The Ofunehiki was nice while it lasted...
Chisaki stop blaming yourself!!! Though I am now really glad that she will be with Tsumugu.
I don't know what to say about Miuna, she just went through so much and now even more with the sacrifice.
Is the sea god really that heartless?
Jul 2012
Looking back from episode one all these twist that happened throughout the series were pretty amazing and I have no idea what to expect watching this anime hopefully the finale wraps everything up perfectly.
Mar 27, 2014 9:02 AM

Jun 2011
Blargh, feeling so depressed with where this show is going. The ChisakixKaname ship finally burned out, and it looks like we'll be getting another bittersweet ending. (I still find Tsumugu's blunt way of dealing with Chisaki kind of disturbing).

I really love this show, but the prospective ending is a real downer for me, especially with only one of my ships seeing it through.

Oh well. It's been a nice ride, and I'll get over the ending with time.
'I met many people. We were separated. And then reunited. This tune contains all those feelings.'
- Nanaka Yatsushiro, Myself;Yourself, Episode 13
Mar 27, 2014 9:02 AM

Jan 2011
Awesome episode. Now what remains is to replace Miuna with that doll with the pendant and its finished.
Mar 27, 2014 9:03 AM

Feb 2014
Finally watched it. We all expected Miuna would sacrifice herself, but i was not expecting a time skip. My FEELS man, I cried for Miuna.

But this was kinda spoiled in the first ending song of the anime (Aqua Terarrium) Nagi-Asu and their damn foreshadowing.

" The detritus is swimming in the warm water
Spinning the threads for a long, long time, to form a cocoon"

Well this explains the strings wrapping up miuna.

"How long have my eyes been closed?"

This basically confirms that a time skip will happen in the next episode (and the last episode)

"Even if we keep waiting, the two of us will always be alone"

I don't really understand this part, but I think it's referring to Manaka and Miuna

"In the finite space of this aquarium
If a person’s name is called, he will turn into bubbles"

This is my biggest worry. The very word of ,"he" in this phrase makes me shiver cause I think this is talking about Hikari. I just hope not. But does anyone have other theories?
Mar 27, 2014 9:04 AM

Jul 2013
that scene with chisaki and tsumugu was really, really awkward to watch e_e

looks like it's hikari x manaka / tsumugu x chisaki / kaname x sayu / sea god x miuna
hihi~ 안녕하세요~ こんにちは~
Mar 27, 2014 9:09 AM

Sep 2008
rajurashmi2000 said:
i hated this episode.
this whole loveless manaka situation was created by hikari's insistence of doing that festival. he simply assumed it would go down like any festival where they worship a god that does not exist and used akari as sacrifice, but manaka paid the price. now muina has to sacrifice herself to fulfill his desire of having manaka back? wtf?

Right?!
This is so stupid...
I hate this episode.

I hate how Hikari find out about Manaka feeling...
First Tsumugu "because she ask to to don't tell everybody"
and then he tell everyone that "Manaka love Hikari".
C'mon guy...

Eh... I can't even enjoy the fact that Manaka/Hikari are canon without any doubt...

I hate what Miuna done... -.-
I just only hope she will be ok,
because I will be pissed if Hikari, Manaka and rest will be hurt forever because of her... -.-
Mar 27, 2014 9:09 AM

Jan 2014
Loved this episode even if it was predictable. We all knew Miuna would sacrifice herself but dat preview.

Miuna will wake up with the crises adverted but with everyone she knew gone.... that's if it follows tsumuga's grandpa's story
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Mar 27, 2014 9:10 AM
Mar 2014
25 years later in episode 26.
Mar 27, 2014 9:11 AM

Oct 2010
So in the end Miuna still couldn't tell Hikari she loved him. I was hoping she'd follow Sayu's example, but she chose to be like Chisaki instead, keeping silent because of this or that person, so frustrating. She said she wants to be able to let go of her feelings for him but she went about it the wrong way. Confessing and then getting rejected would be a lot better because at least you'd have closure. Forcing yourself to "a breaking point" is a stupid idea.

Chisaki still being as stubborn as ever, surprise surprise. Really don't care about her anymore.

Oh well, hopefully Miuna willl get some kind of closure in the final episode. Best part of this episode for me was Kaname stopping Sayu from falling in, shows his tunnel vision for Chisaki really is gone and he's looking at her as well.
Mar 27, 2014 9:12 AM

Dec 2012
Oh no,you fucking didn't,Sea God.
All our ships are together in the end,after all. Just... poor Miuna. I liked her,but I somehow felt like she wasn't in the right place... and her being the sacrifice wasn't a surprise but maybe that's the better way for her.
Mar 27, 2014 9:14 AM
Jun 2012
IMO it's a good episode, and guess it's gonna be another timeskip and it's gonna be for a long time... Like the Ojoshi-sama's story ._. *just an assumption

But hell, this episode really makes me hate the sea god even more. Really want to punch that sea god, though it could never happen... Lol. And love that Tsumugu x Chisaki moment :D and lol for when he said that he's sure that Chisaki loves him haha.

And It's gonna be another hell of a week to wait for the finale --" Can't wait to see the finale episode >.< I wonder how it gonna wrapped up ._.
Sorry For my Bad English lol

Mar 27, 2014 9:16 AM

Oct 2013
Expected timeskip,how long though.
Mar 27, 2014 9:18 AM
Jan 2014
I could bear Miuna's sacrifice as long as Manaka and Hikari live happy together... What do you think it will happen to them?
It will be heart-breaking to see Miuna's family without her, as Akira grows older and forgets about his sister!! I'm really afraid now of watching next episode :((((
Mar 27, 2014 9:20 AM

Dec 2010
Umm to be really frank, no, there is no timeskip, the preview is misleading. Thats the original ojoshi sama looking at the sea. and she shows up in a flashback in the next episode. The only thing that happens in the next episode is that the ojoshi sama with manakas pendant goes down in the graveyard and hikari switches miuna out. Then they all go up and it'll end with the "nagi" song with manaka recounting how everything got fixed and running around town. Miuna gets together with that random guy and the canon couples then start dating. In the end, the fake pendant ojoshi sama causes the halt of the freezing and everyone down below also wakes up and the sea begins to move again. All due to the efforts of these 7 kids. The end.
"If you don't love anyone, it'll make your life easier. But, I don't want to believe it's useless to love anyone" - Hikari Sakishima
Mar 27, 2014 9:22 AM

Aug 2009
Indeed, "Sea God, you bastard!"
Are they gonna give us a time skip again? What the heck please no don't ruin the show

Anyway, please... A happy ending for everyone. That is all I wish.
Mar 27, 2014 9:22 AM
Mar 2014
Sam, I don't see that happening.
Mar 27, 2014 9:23 AM

Jan 2014
i just wanna say. fck u umigami sama. i was crying to see miuna being sacrificed :")
watashi wa nanimo shinakatta
Mar 27, 2014 9:23 AM

Feb 2012
They learned nothing from last Ofuneki..
Mar 27, 2014 9:25 AM

Jan 2010
YEAHH!!!!!! Tsumugu and Chisaki! xD That sweet, she being a bit tsundere after she learn the truth who Manaka in love with. Well, I guess, Kaname the White Knight is accepting his close female Sayu in his life and......We'll get another time skip as closer of this series. I wonder how long it will be this time. Might be after TsumuguXchisaki got kids together I guess. xD And....humanity is save from calamity that should fall upon the earth.

BTW, learn that Uroko is the Sea God image or avatar is quite interesting.

Mar 27, 2014 9:25 AM

Dec 2013
Am I the only one who gets the feeling that Miuna could be the reincarnation of the first Ojousama or something like that because Uroko said "this presense"? (okay maybe he felt the presense of the sea god). For one moment I also thought that Miuna will become one with Manaka :P!

I was scared till the last part that Chisaki will sacrifice herself, so glad that Kaname talked some sense into her. Certainly the best character in this episode because he wasn't entirely focused on Chisaki (best moment when he saved Sayu).

Although everyone predicted that Miuna will be the sacrifice , there were still some unexpected turns and they executed it really well .
Somehow I am glad that Miuna didn´t sacrifice herself voluntarily and that it was more like an accident.

I've got mixed feelings about the last episode. On the one hand I want watch the last episode so badly and on the other hand I will miss it so much when it ends :(!

I really hope that we will get a happy ending and a small time skip where all characters are adults.
Days need to be longer. 24 hours isn't enough ...
Mar 27, 2014 9:26 AM

Dec 2012
Sam1198777 said:
Umm to be really frank, no, there is no timeskip, the preview is misleading. Thats the original ojoshi sama looking at the sea. and she shows up in a flashback in the next episode. The only thing that happens in the next episode is that the ojoshi sama with manakas pendant goes down in the graveyard and hikari switches miuna out. Then they all go up and it'll end with the "nagi" song with manaka recounting how everything got fixed and running around town. Miuna gets together with that random guy and the canon couples then start dating. In the end, the fake pendant ojoshi sama causes the halt of the freezing and everyone down below also wakes up and the sea begins to move again. All due to the efforts of these 7 kids. The end.

This seems too perfect to be true.
Mar 27, 2014 9:26 AM

Jan 2011
Noone is going to end up as sacrifice, relax. The doll with the pendant will save the world (and Miuna).
She is still going to end up rejected though. Hate the anime for the lame triangle they created, not the resolution.
Mar 27, 2014 9:27 AM

Dec 2010
CrashClown said:
Sam, I don't see that happening.
I'm just speculating :p
I hope it happens :3 MIUNA CAN NOT SUFFER IN THE SEA FOR 25 YEARS. I'm in denial. But yeah, could be miuna. But a trainwreck of an ending that would be :(
"If you don't love anyone, it'll make your life easier. But, I don't want to believe it's useless to love anyone" - Hikari Sakishima
Mar 27, 2014 9:28 AM

Jan 2011
kawaii-despair said:
Sam1198777 said:

Its exactly how it will end.

Sep 2012
Poor Miuna.
I'm just hoping for a happy ending in the next episode!
Mar 2014
AlexGK said:
Noone is going to end up as sacrifice, relax. The doll with the pendant will save the world (and Miuna).
She is still going to end up rejected though. Hate the anime for the lame triangle they created, not the resolution.

Wait. Wasn't that pendant melting when it's in the water?

That thing ran out lol.
Mar 27, 2014 9:29 AM

Dec 2010
kawaii-despair said:
Sam1198777 said:

LET ME BE HAPPY PLS. Atleast until next week. Y u all so pessimistic bros
Mar 27, 2014 9:30 AM

Apr 2011
Sam1198777 said:

If this is really true I'll cry and puke rainbows. And give a 10/10 score.
Mar 27, 2014 9:30 AM

Oct 2010
AlexGK said:
kawaii-despair said:
Sam1198777 said:

Miuna won't end up with that random guy, I'm certain of that.
Mar 27, 2014 9:31 AM

Dec 2013
Best girl cant die its ok
Beta never gives up
Never hide, Never be discouraged
Never accept friendzone
Mar 27, 2014 9:32 AM
Mar 2014
Sam1198777 said:
kawaii-despair said:
Sam1198777 said:

LET ME BE HAPPY PLS. Atleast until next week. Y u all so pessimistic bros

Episode 26 preview says it all for me.

Clear water, ice melted, rainbows everywhere, girl(Miuna most likely) looking at the sea.
25-50 years later? :O
Mar 27, 2014 9:35 AM
Mar 2013
Fucking Manaka and Sea God. Manaka falls down the boat, again, and makes Miuna swim after her. Sea God is being a plain dick and takes Miuna. FFS
Mar 27, 2014 9:35 AM

Dec 2012
Ongaku008 said:
Am I the only one who gets the feeling that Miuna could be the reincarnation of the first Ojousama or something like that because Uroko said "this presense"? (okay maybe he felt the presense of the sea god). For one moment I also thought that Miuna will become one with Manaka :P!

This episode revealed that Uroko was in love with the first Oujou-sama,somehow hinted that he was actually the Sea God,so maybe that's why he felt something for Miuna (I really shipped them for a second lol). It would be interesting to see them together in the end.
Mar 27, 2014 9:38 AM

Jan 2011
Madara31 said:
AlexGK said:
kawaii-despair said:
Sam1198777 said:

Miuna won't end up with that random guy, I'm certain of that.

Yea, now that you mention it, Miuna might end up alone. Or with some new guy if the time skip is 10+ years. I generally hate triangles, but this one was resolved pretty good. But it actually did fit the plot, so I cant flame about it too much. Hated it though, Miuna didnt really have any chance after Manaka came back, but it did advance the story and had its moments.
AlexGKMar 27, 2014 9:44 AM
Mar 27, 2014 9:43 AM

Sep 2013
Possible Timeskip next episode, so we won't get a confession from Manaka to Hikari that she loves him? Want to c that in person! not from a pendant :/.

Sayonara Miuna~ Until the next timeskip...

Seriously though if a timeskip happens, then show dropped from 9/10 to 7.5/10. This episode was really good, 5/5. but Timeskips are so shit and make the story sometimes confusing to follow.

Also what about the other people of the sea? when do they wake up? Do they ever wake up and will we actually ever see them again..

If none of those questions get answered next episode, then they ruined the whole ending.
Mar 27, 2014 9:44 AM

Mar 2014
WOW okay first off I would like to say that I got so freakin' giddy when I saw Sensei in this episode. That sensei seriously is best sensei.

I feel like I am the only one who seriously enjoyed this episode haha. This episode had so many feels in it for me, I was just in awe and "omg no!" during this whole episode.

Firstly, Tsumugu x Chisaki will be canon now that everyone kind of knows how everyone feels. Now Chisaki can stop being stubborn and accept Tsumugu's blunt love and the obvious love she feels for him.

I expected the Ofunehiki to go like this. I don't know why people are mad that it seemed similar to the last Ofunehiki? I mean it was but it doesn't make it any less powerful or dramatic. I was kind of hoping there for a bit that Manaka and Miuna would be the sacrifice together? And I thought something was going to happen to Tsumugu for a second there. But no, Miuna sacrificed herself as we all had speculated. I feel bad for her. Her love will always be unrequited unless for some reason and somehow, the next episode makes them canon? I don't know, I think Hikari x Manaka is pretty canon now.

Agh I just have too many words and emotions for this episode. It was really feelsy and I can't believe it is ending next week. My score is still a 9 but if next week is amazing, it could probably be a 10. But... it'll have to be a damn good episode/ending.

Is it next week yet?!?!
Mar 27, 2014 9:45 AM

Jan 2011
CrashClown said:
AlexGK said:

Wait. Wasn't that pendant melting when it's in the water?

That thing ran out lol.

No, it just resonated.
Mar 27, 2014 9:46 AM

Aug 2011
Senninn1 said:
Fucking Manaka and Sea God. Manaka falls down the boat, again, and makes Miuna swim after her. Sea God is being a plain dick and takes Miuna. FFS

Ahh yes. Because Manaka totally fell off the boat intentionally.
Mar 27, 2014 9:53 AM

Jan 2011
jawnmewn said:

looks like it's hikari x manaka / tsumugu x chisaki / kaname x sayu / sea god x miuna

You try to deal with an emo girl and you will know hell. Think you could do better?
Mar 27, 2014 9:57 AM
Mar 2014
AlexGK said:
jawnmewn said:

You try to deal with an emo girl and you will know hell. Think you could do better?

What about you? Tell us your experiences.
Mar 27, 2014 9:57 AM

May 2010
Again? another cliff hunger i swear!
Mar 27, 2014 10:01 AM

Aug 2013
naekiyo said:
Finally watched it. We all expected Miuna would sacrifice herself, but i was not expecting a time skip. My FEELS man, I cried for Miuna.

But this was kinda spoiled in the first ending song of the anime (Aqua Terarrium) Nagi-Asu and their damn foreshadowing.

" The detritus is swimming in the warm water
Spinning the threads for a long, long time, to form a cocoon"

Well this explains the strings wrapping up miuna.

"How long have my eyes been closed?"

This basically confirms that a time skip will happen in the next episode (and the last episode)

"Even if we keep waiting, the two of us will always be alone"

I don't really understand this part, but I think it's referring to Manaka and Miuna

"In the finite space of this aquarium
If a person’s name is called, he will turn into bubbles"

This is my biggest worry. The very word of ,"he" in this phrase makes me shiver cause I think this is talking about Hikari. I just hope not. But does anyone have other theories?

That would be crazy and heartbreaking, but it would be hell of a ending that will be remembered for a long time, if that does happen I'll have to give the series a 10/10

Oh and remember Manaka did say Hikari is the sea.... oh wow, If that is indeed the ending for next week... speechless
Forgetful00Mar 27, 2014 10:12 AM
Mar 27, 2014 10:01 AM
Apr 2013
Can we talk about how loathsome Tsumugu is?
Mar 27, 2014 10:02 AM
Mar 2014
Kuboa said:

No
Mar 27, 2014 10:03 AM
Jan 2014
Kuboa said:

Spread love, not hate :D
Mar 27, 2014 10:05 AM

Apr 2013
outkastfox said:
Did mot see that coming...damn...
you're joking right? everyone predicted this as soon as Manaka came back and the sacrifice was missing... it was mentionned in every episode threads at least a hundred times.
moaru said:
I honestly don't get why people hate this episode...?
because Miuna basically killed herself for Hikari's happiness/selfishness.
KneelBeforeMeMar 27, 2014 10:08 AM
Mar 27, 2014 10:11 AM

Sep 2011
Meldoy said:
Poor Miuna. I never did really like her but this episode made me have a lot of feels for her.

Next ep: time skip again! What if Okada pulls a plot twist and makes a Hikari x Miuna ending instead.....though Hikari x Manaka is basically confirmed from this ep.

The story of the sea god was that the Ojoshisama came back to the surface but the person she loved had died. What if next ep is that Miuna comes back to the surface but Hikari had died? Hmm....

This is so possible. I'm thinking of a 50 years timeskip but my heart will break for Miuna. :'(
pew pew pew
Mar 27, 2014 10:11 AM

Dec 2013
Was uroko-sama one of the sea god's servants? O.o
like his conversation with Hikari..
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2014

652 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 3, 12:02 AM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2013

385 by Wishimog »»
Feb 18, 10:10 PM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2014

431 by Redcher »»
Sep 30, 2023 5:48 AM

» Your emotions throughout?

sorames - Jun 8, 2023

12 by mo_lave »»
Sep 26, 2023 8:10 PM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2014

412 by Redcher »»
Sep 26, 2023 5:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.