Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Mar 27, 2014 4:48 PM

Oct 2012
Wait... What? But she was confused and she knew that her BESTFRIEND loves him. She couldn't accept his hug. If she had accepted, then yes she would be a whore, but she didn't, so she's just a sweet girls confused about her own feelings.
And SHE DIDN'T tell Tsumugu she likes him lol She told he was like the "sun" and Hikari was like the "sea" and she couldn't live without the sea. She was saying that she loves HIKARI, not Tsumugu. This episode CLEARLY show this. wtf this comment
Mar 27, 2014 5:08 PM

Mar 2014
Miuna y u do dis ?! T-T
Mar 27, 2014 5:09 PM

Apr 2013
This series is just amazing ._.
Whatever happens from here... that won't change :o
Coughs* Let me correct myself actually...

After watching Golden Time... I have an even better opinion of Nagi no Asukara xD
10/10 + 1 rating :o

Wow, this series even makes expected outcomes surprise you >.<
So many scenes that are heart warming and romantic and others that just depressed me xD
There are a lot of sudden events that also don't feel rush. I like this balance. But haha... these cliffhangers

Miuna will forever be my favourite heroine even if it did not work out
duderusMar 27, 2014 5:52 PM

Mar 27, 2014 5:29 PM
Aug 2013
Unless it's been some time since Miuna returned to the surface i don't think it's her in the preview unless my eyes deceive me Miuna has slightly shorter hair and not as tall and as we've seen with Manaka she didn't age while down there, maybe the sea god did take the stone

I wouldn't be surprised if we get a very large time skip and everyone has grown up, married and had kids and Hikari has died resulting in Miuna getting released
Mar 27, 2014 5:30 PM
Feb 2012
everyone in this show needs to calm the fuck down.
Mar 27, 2014 5:32 PM

Jul 2012
I completely expected this to happen, yet it still took me by surprise. Amazing.
Mar 27, 2014 5:43 PM

Oct 2013
Again I thought this was an excellent episode, but I'm sad too knowing that next week is the final episode. I've grown to love both of the opening and closing songs by Ray and Nagi Yanagi. I listen to them frequently on my MP3 while I'm supposed to be working.
Mar 27, 2014 5:55 PM

Sep 2013
Mixed feelings. Those "miuna" screams by Hikari at the end. He's gotta do something now. I wonder what.
Mar 27, 2014 6:09 PM
Mar 2014
love is like the sea - miuna
if only she didn't love me - hikari
I'm glad I fell in love with you - miuna
"miuna"the beautiful sea - manaka
the calm sea begins to move - miuna
Mar 27, 2014 6:29 PM

Aug 2011
Well I could see this coming with the sacrifice switch. I'm just standing on the edge still hoping they don't go all depressing on us. And I could totally understand Chisaki is just not gonna be ok with accepting her feelings. She needs to confront her shadow and accept her true self ;D Also, just freaking love how Kaname just smoothly catches Sayu like he got dis. I need that gif xD

Mar 27, 2014 6:30 PM

Mar 2012
Dear Akira-kun,

People do not "kancho" the ones they love. At least not in that sense and when they do, they are far older than you. Thank you.

Love,
Meta

P.S. Sorry about your sister.
MetaKiteMar 27, 2014 7:09 PM
Mar 27, 2014 6:40 PM

Oct 2008
Wow, the ending made me real sad for some moments. I hope Miuna doesn't wake up all alone, nobody deserves this kind of ending.
>User since 2008
Please god help me quit this website.

Such great community that doesn't even know how demographics work, AND gives """detailed"""" reviews after first episodes.

Mar 27, 2014 6:42 PM

Jan 2011
wow sea god is a dick that's pretty much all i have to say right now

we knew it would happen but i didn't want it to..miuna pls :(
Mar 27, 2014 6:50 PM

Jul 2009
inb4 another time skip LOL
this show is so solid that i dont rly care how the ending will end.
9/10s all around! but if it jut blows me away, it might just get a 10 from me.
Mar 27, 2014 6:56 PM

Jul 2012
Dang it sea god don't fuck with us.

Great episode!!!
Mar 27, 2014 7:33 PM

Aug 2012
Everything was bound to happen the way it did, but damn was it still good.
Mar 27, 2014 7:39 PM
Jul 2018
Manaka loved Hikari. Hikari will be happy if he notice that. Miuna replaced Manaka as sacrifice.
Mar 27, 2014 7:51 PM

Jul 2012
miuna T_T
Mar 27, 2014 7:54 PM

Apr 2012
I KNEW IT! I KNEW THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT ALL THE PAIRINGS ARE BECOMING CANON.

Beautiful.

My forum picture is awesome. #sorrynotsorry (tumblr)

Mar 27, 2014 8:00 PM

May 2010
Even though I do prefer Manaka with Hikari, I almost want them to hook up together with Miuna. :'( She doesn't deserve this at all.... damn. this sucks.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 27, 2014 8:08 PM

Aug 2013
The part where Miuna told Hikari to say he loves Manaka reminded me of that scene in Chuu2 Ren (not going to spoil it but if you've watched it, you'll know what I'm talking about) but this one was far FAR better executed.

The sea god is such a bastard -___- "If I can't have you, nobody will. Oh wait, I'm a god so I'll take you anyway where you'll be in hibernation forever."
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Mar 27, 2014 8:13 PM

Aug 2013
Fuck this episode. Fuck the Sea God.
Mar 27, 2014 8:28 PM

Jul 2010
What I liked about this episode was the fact that Chisaki finally realized she loves Tsumugu
I ship them so much. but somehow I feel that she will not get over Hikari,but she should move on and love Tsumugu.

I don't like the fact that he ( Tsumugu) kept that from Hikari and his friends but ,it is like what he said you have to work for her/his love it's not easy to get what you want and love.
I don't like the fact that Miuna chose to be the sacrifice why ?! Oh why ?!
I also did not like the fact that the confession that Manaka love Hikari was through Tsumugu
Manaka was sappose to say it.
I cried at the end ,it shouldn't end sad please...
T^T
Mar 27, 2014 8:33 PM
Mar 2014
They all learnt nothing from the last Ofunehiki, well except for Kaname that is.
Mar 27, 2014 8:40 PM

Apr 2012
himawari_as said:
They all learnt nothing from the last Ofunehiki, well except for Kaname that is.

HAHA. This.
Can't really blame them though, if someone fell to the sea and you could breathe underwater, your first instinct is to jump immediately. :(((
daisy-Mar 27, 2014 8:43 PM

My forum picture is awesome. #sorrynotsorry (tumblr)

Mar 27, 2014 9:06 PM

Jun 2013
Oh man, the feels are strong with this one!
Mar 27, 2014 9:13 PM

Jan 2014
It seems that Chisaki can not live in peace until the end of his days. Imagine what it feels. She betrayed loved ones and live with it very hard. Especially forget about it is simply impossible. She is a person with honor. She's not a bitch to just forget about everything and quietly begin to move forward
Mar 27, 2014 9:16 PM

May 2013
The Hikari and Chisaki ending that I so desired has faded away. I felt a little dissapointed. Then again, I feel little happiness for Tsumugu and Chisaki. Even if Chisaki and Tsumugu end up being together, I think I'll go for Hikari and Miuna now. I hope at least one of my desired endings come true.

Manaka loved Hikari after all. I feel bad for Miuna. She gets hurt real bad just from hearing Hikari say that he loves Manaka. Now, she became the sacrifice. Now, Hikari will have to save Miuna. I feel excited just thinking about it! How will Hikari solve this kind of problem? I guess I have to wait until next time.

The feeling that the last episode is next week.
Mar 27, 2014 9:16 PM
Mar 2014
I loved this episode! So many FEELS ughhh! 😭 I'm sad what Miuna did but we all saw it coming. I like both HikarixMiuna and HikarixManaka but was more towards HiixManaka in the first half of the series before the time skip. At least Sayu will get a happy ending with the guy she loves :D 😄
Fav Anime - Toradora, Evangelion, Clannad, Kanon, Attack on Titan and Nagi no Asukara
Mar 27, 2014 9:34 PM
Jan 2014
Hikari regrets ................. Everybody , this anime is great . He is detemined to be in love with Manaka . But when Miuna sacrifices ,this makes him hesitate ................ Drama Ending !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 27, 2014 9:49 PM

Nov 2009
Miuna sacrificing herself wasn't unexpected, but it was still sad seeing it happen.

On the bright side, Manaka regained her ena.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 27, 2014 9:52 PM
Nov 2013
NOO YYYY SEA GOD U BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well can't wait to see how it ends. I hope eveyone is happy at then end...or at least a bitter sweet ending..HAREM BABY ahah jk...
Mar 27, 2014 9:57 PM
Mar 2014
Sam1198777 said:
Hi again guys, i just had a thought
MANAKA IS THE REAL WHORE. Had she accepted Hikari's HUG FROM RIGHT BEFORE THE TIME SKIP ALL OF THIS WOULDNT BE HAPPENING. That bitch pushed Hikari away (for what reason) and THEN TOLD TSUMUGU SHE LIKES HIM LIKE WTF WHY
Basically shes a whore like chisaki. who's also indecisive as fuck.

Haha I laughed hard. They are just kids!! I think probably because she heard chisaki's conversation with tsumugu and didn't want to ruin the friendship. So its chisaki's fault? :p Hahaha chill guys for those chisaki lovers. Didn't mean to put the blame on her. Just it presented that way to me. Can't wait for the final episode! This is really going to an end T_T
HimeragiMar 27, 2014 10:10 PM
Mar 27, 2014 10:27 PM

Aug 2013
Already kinda expected this
Tava the guy who Umigami-Sama would fuck the Ofunehiki
and who would take the place of Manaka was now Miuna
this history of making Ofunehiki only the shit, second time in less than 25 episodes kkkkk
thought it Kaname was going to jump behind the others but he was saved Sayu, climbed into my concept
Chisaki have to be more firm, just admit you love Tsumugu, but it was nice to see him taking the attitude and comforting her
the feelings of Manaka finally appeared, which complicated love triangle
and if the anime will have a happy ending or not is for the last episode

and for the record, Akira roguish, already put one more on their list hueheuehueheu
I can not wait for next week
_________

Já meio que esperava por isso
Tava na cara que Umigami-Sama ia ferrar o Ofunehiki
e quem tomaria o lugar de Manaka agora era Miuna
essa história de fazer o Ofunehiki só da merda
segunda vez em menos de 25 episódios kkkkk
achei que Kaname ia pular atrás dos outros mas ele foi salvar Sayu, subiu no meu conceito
Chisaki ter que ser mais firme, admitir logo que ama Tsumugu, mas foi legal ver ele tomando a atitude e a confortando
finalmente os sentimentos de Manaka apareceram, que triangulo amoroso complicado
e se o anime vai ter um final feliz ou não fica para o último episódio

e só pra constar, Akira malandro, já colocou mais uma em sua lista de dedadas hueheuehueheu
mal posso esperar pela próxima semana
Mar 27, 2014 10:42 PM

Apr 2012
What? i don't see this is will coming, Miuna! T^T

and dat last preview next episode, can't wait next week

Mar 27, 2014 11:10 PM
Mar 2014
tsumugu x chisaki yeaahh! finally!! xD
the moment was so cute when tsumugu said that chisaki love him. love it

tears for miuna, i cried in the last scene when she lied down in that place T___T
i wonder how many years have passed since that ofunehiki
Mar 27, 2014 11:10 PM

Jan 2008
Hey, Sea God. Fuck you.

This shit again? So what, Miuna is going to hibernate and wake up (in the nude of course) with everyone already older, old, or dead? If that's the case, I'm rating this show down.

I'm surprised the surface people and the Scale of the Sea God haven't banded together, to finally kill the Sea God (for good this time) that no longer serves a purpose other than to demand a sacrifice regularly, preferably living; to be his bitch, or face world apocalypse via slow ice-age. I don't know how they would do it, but they have a lesser god they can consult and an enigmatic old man that seems to know more than the average sea-dweller.

Edit: My opinion on Akira still stands from the moment they introduced him. He needs a damn spanking. Bad.
Estoy_GordoMar 27, 2014 11:31 PM
Mar 27, 2014 11:50 PM
Jul 2018
I don't understand why some people hated this episode. Oh well, next onto my opinion.
I knew that this wasn't really unexpected, but still.. Miunaaaaa ;____; like Hikari said, Umigami you goddamn bastard!
Kinda nostalgia from ep13, and that end... another timeskip for Miuna? ;__; How long, though? My tears are ready for next ep.
But this is one of the best episode for me indeed. 5/5
Mar 28, 2014 12:29 AM

Jan 2014
They did not learned a thing from previous ofunehiki , GET OFF GIRLS FROM BOAT DAMN IT, it's hearthrbeaking if miuna awakens in future where everyone are old or dead, even i did not cheered for miuna x hikari still bloodthirsty god wanted sacrficie again.......
Mar 28, 2014 12:29 AM

Aug 2012
Kinda had it coming that Minua would be the sacrifice, second half reminded me of episode 13. Timeskip for finale?
Mar 28, 2014 12:47 AM

Oct 2012
you wanna die now umigami-sama? How dare you do that to my Miuna.

Chisaki x Tsumugu and Sayu x Kaname are pretty much confirmed for me :3 Can't believe next episode is going to be the last already ;A; Many more feels to come.

Mar 28, 2014 1:08 AM

Mar 2013
What happened to Miuna was already expected, the changes in the 2nd OP spoiled it. But didn't really expect Manaka to like Hikari even before.

Miuna is my 2nd fave chara next to Kaname and i think it would be better for her to be the sacrifice coz it will just be painful for her to see Hikari with Manaka. And I don't want her to see forever alone :(
Mar 28, 2014 1:15 AM
Jun 2010
underwater-vivid pls hurry i cant take it any longer i need my suffering.
Mar 28, 2014 1:27 AM
Jan 2014
i srsly been wondering about what happened for hikari's dad and the rest ,won't they wake up or something ?
Mar 28, 2014 1:53 AM

Oct 2010
(-_- #) ... who didn't see that coming. I was hoping one, at least one anime would have a decent ending, however, this season failed with a flawless score of fail.

I know there is one episode left, but I doubt they are going to save miuna. In my honest opinion, manaka should have remained the sacrifice. She had more than her fair share of chances. The opening theme has the ideal ending in my eyes.

I like manaka, but the story would have been better if she remained a memory.
Mar 28, 2014 1:55 AM
Jan 2011
LittleStar said:
This episode totally ruinded whole series for me from 9/10 goes on 7/10

Shit happens. Accept it. I like this episode anyway.
Mar 28, 2014 1:58 AM
Jan 2011
moaru said:
I honestly don't get why people hate this episode...?
4/5 for me because it felt kind of recycled from episode 13 and it was kind of a cop-out for Kaname to tell Tsumugu about Chisaki's feelings, but still the whole episode was really emotional and I liked it a lot.

I think the simialirities are intentional.
Mar 28, 2014 2:24 AM

Jan 2010
I'm so glad all my ships are canon! XD

-I'm so so happy for Tsumugu <3 Chisaki didn't deny. Thanks to Kaname too. But somehow I feel like even if Kaname didn't tell Tsumugu, they will eventually together after the whole thing is over.

-I don't even like Miuna after time skip, but its really sad seeing her suffer like that...and I think she didn't intend to sacrifice herself at first (everyone hope that Tsumugu's idea would work), but when the ofunehiki went wrong, and the time had called for her to do something, she is ready to sacrifice herself for Manaka(and Hikari).

-I'm happy for Sayu! Kaname actually remember her amidst all the chaos and managed to save her from falling to the sea just in time.

-I guess I'm right about Manaka's feelings for Hikari. I knew it since the episode when she confessed to Tsumugu(that he is like the sun and she admired him). After that, there was this important talk between Manaka and Hikari. Hikari 'properly' confessed to Manaka, that even if she doesn't love him in return, he will still love and care for her. I could tell by Manaka's expression that she actually feels the same for him and decided to told him after the ofunehiki. What I don't expect is that she actually told her feelings for Hikari to Tsumugu.

-At first, I thought that when Tsumugu's fished Manaka for the 2nd time, she still confused about her feelings for Hikari, but she does know that her feelings for Tsumugu is admiration(thus the confession). She finally realize her true feelings for Hikari after Hikari 'properly' confessed to her. So she decided to tell him after the ofunehiki. but from this episode, it turned out that she actually already realize that she loves Hikari but didn't want to hurt Chisaki.

-In the end I hope everyone is happy. I think they all deserve to be happy after all the suffering :) and I would like some kissing scene <3 hopefully in the last ep.

Episode 5/10
Anime 8/10
CrimsonMidnightMar 28, 2014 2:30 AM
Mar 28, 2014 2:28 AM

Aug 2013
To summarize this episode: Sea God, stop making people sad you greedy cunt.

TBH, Miuna is kind of like the extra wheel in all these relationships coming to fruition, so I don't mind the fact that she became the sacrifice. Though it kind of seemed like she didn't do it on purpose, but ended up accepting it immediately. That being said, it was still sad to see it happen to her.
Mar 28, 2014 2:44 AM

Jan 2014
Really dont like some comment above.

Miuna want Hikari to confirm his love so that she could get over him. She tried to.

Miuna dont want to sacrificed herself at all, she want to save Manaka and got pulled down by Sea God.

You dont want Miuna to do that, hate Miuna action? Well tell me what would happen if Miuna didnt save Manaka, Manaka would stay down there forever.

Gawd some are just too shallow.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2014

652 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 3, 12:02 AM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2013

385 by Wishimog »»
Feb 18, 10:10 PM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2014

431 by Redcher »»
Sep 30, 2023 5:48 AM

» Your emotions throughout?

sorames - Jun 8, 2023

12 by mo_lave »»
Sep 26, 2023 8:10 PM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2014

412 by Redcher »»
Sep 26, 2023 5:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.