Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Post New Reply
Poll: Mikakunin de Shinkoukei Episode 12 Discussion

Dec 24, 2015 2:50 AM

This series went by pretty fast for me. Very enjoyable. I never expected Mashiro and Hakuya to be whatever they are.

All that drama about them leaving was just a misunderstanding. lol Hakuya should've been more descriptive. If he was all of this would've been avoided.

I'm guessing in the past she fell like she did in this episode but Hakuya did a better job at saving her this time since no one got hurt.

Mashiro trying to ride on a broom with Benio watching from the second floor was hilarious!

I really liked it. Will definitely check the manga once it's over. in the meantime time for the OVAs!

Jan 15, 2016 9:14 PM

I just wish there was more romance stuff in it.
Still, pretty good show.
Ecchi till I die all these Lolis call me senpai
Rubbing on her thighs, she stay wet for her senpai
Shawty so kawaii, and would die for her senpai
Ride, and watch hentai, all the time with senpai

Jan 15, 2016 10:02 PM

FireKiller87 said:
Spajki said:
This show had some awesome comedy, but there's a lack of romance here if you ask me.
And well... there was no kiss :/

It's certainly a more understated romance than many other rom-coms out there. They do show the romance between Kobeni and Hakuya growing through smaller things. I kind of like it this way anyway; we don't really know how much time the anime covers, but it'd be kind of awkward to me if they kissed after living together/kind-of dating for less than at least two weeks...or longer.

Sorry if I misunderstand, but are you saying it's weird for people who are dating to kiss each other if they've only been dating for 2 weeks?

Also, I thought they had been living together for a few months, it starting late Autumn and moved through Winter and ended in Spring.
Ecchi till I die all these Lolis call me senpai
Rubbing on her thighs, she stay wet for her senpai
Shawty so kawaii, and would die for her senpai
Ride, and watch hentai, all the time with senpai

Jan 28, 2016 1:04 PM
The series was pretty enjoyable for me. Characters like Benio, Mashiro, Suetsugi, and Kobeni were really fun to watch. And even though Hakuya wasn't as entertaining all the time, he had moments that redeemed him like when he was asked what he likes.

I'm rating the show an 8/10 because of enjoyment.

Feb 21, 2016 1:44 PM
This series was cute..... It is a good anime to leisurely spend your holiday on.

Totally loved Benio.

Although could have done with more Hakuya X Kobeni moments....<3

Feb 24, 2016 10:34 AM

tfw you will never find a waifu like Kobeni :(

Good finally and hopefully there will a season 2 because i really enjoyed this one.
At least for now i can say goodbye to Niko and especially Benio. Her siscon quirk got so old and fast that it got to a point it wasn't funny anymore.
Luckily the rest of the cast of characters were great otherwise i would had dropped this a long time ago.

7/10

Mar 19, 2016 7:48 PM
just finished watching this anime, I have to say I'm rather disappointed with the ending, mainly last couple episodes, I felt like this anime could of been a 9-10/10 but the ending really left me asking why they did it the way they did and hopefully we see a second season to rectify that.

Apr 26, 2016 3:15 PM

Well, I have certain "Twilight" vibe after watching this...

May 3, 2016 5:03 AM
they could have added in a kiss at the end! it would have been perfect timing!
Pretty funny series though still enjoy it but can someone tell me if the manga is even worth reading after the anime? i found parts of the anime boring but .

Someone let me know if the manga is worth reading please (:

Jul 15, 2016 12:53 PM

very nice ending .. i really enjoyed the series ^^
i wanted to see hakuya and kobeni children though :")

Sep 20, 2016 11:38 PM

Huh. Well that ending was a letdown.

Characters were great, humour was spot on. Honestly, the thing that drew me in every episode were the side characters. Mashiro and Benio are just the greatest, I loved them. Hakuya had his odd moment, I appreciated Kobeni the most in the OP. Wouldn't have minded seeing more okaasan and loli-okaasan.

Was going to give this an easy 9/10, but the ending just left way too much unseen that viewers would so obviously like to see. No clear showing of the past event? No seeing the scar? No transformations? I mean seriously, what gives? I highly doubt I'm the only one that honestly thought they'd see these things by the end of the season. And let's be honest, it's not because they're ever going to or were even ever planning on releasing a season 2. So I guess if you don't read the manga, assuming they ever reveal it there, you're SOL!

Not to mention, the cause of the drama this episode. C'mon, seriously? A vague-ass text leading to an overreaction? Was expecting better.

8/10 overall, the first 11 episodes were great. Just a shame the ending fell a bit flat.

Nov 29, 2016 3:58 AM

Disappointing and average ending.

Fall from the cliff and saves again is meh. Terrible writing.

Also cheesy romance. SAO was much better.

2/5

Overall: 6/10

Dec 5, 2016 1:00 AM

Lovely finale.

The whole anime was cute and funny.

And I just can't enough of Mashiro's cuteness. She was damn adorable throughout the show.

And Benio moments were always fun to watch haha. She looked like Orihime tho.

Jun 28, 11:02 AM

So as expected some bit of drama and he rescuing her again. This show was quite predictable after a few episodes and in general very average in everything. 5/10

Jul 30, 10:40 PM
Wonderful, enchanting and a heartwarming finale to a fairly enjoyable series.

Despite being a little too predictable, the show still did a reasonably satisfying and pleasurable work. After all, the Drama of this show was nothing more than a mediocre piece with all the misunderstandings and etc. Nonetheless, I was glad it was dealt with relatively quick otherwise I'm sure I would have been fed up of it. The Music Department, on the other hand, as well as the Animation quality deserves a hats off for it was charming and exquisite. Characters were, additionally, a fun addition of the show. Characters such as Benito with her sis-con complex coupled with Mashiro's kiddish stubbornness created a far better partnership than I'd imagine. Lastly, there is the odd yet sweet relationship between Hakuya and Kobeni which which wasn't particularly focused on but was still heartwarming nonetheless.

About the finale episode, though, the insert song at the beginning of the episode created a sense of loneliness at its finest with the assistance of the gorgeous animation scene swipes. It was really good, undoubtedly. As for the middle-piece of the episode, it was handled really well as well albeit being a tad too typical. But, similarly like the initiation of the episode, the ending was the highlight of the episode. Hakuya x Kobeni scene at the end there was seriously soothing, especially how Kobeni was scolding Hakuya while Hakuya was simply nodding. After credit scene was also worthwhile with the get-together hot pot party. Fantastic stuff!

Overall, 5/5 to this episode and a firm 7.5/10 to the show.
Modified by _MushiRock11_, Jul 30, 10:43 PM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto... ­čśť

Oct 1, 9:37 PM

This was a great show overall. I thought that it was being your typical rom-com (which isn't a bad thing) at first, but that supernatural twist added new spice to it. The finale was well done and I appreciated the extra effort the animated did to make it look a bit better. It was a great ending and I rate the final episode 10/10 Also, the montage during the credits was a nice finish. I definitely recommend it. 8 out of 10.
"The will to live is stronger than anything else"

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]