Forum Settings
Forums

Who is the most unfairly hated character in anime?

New
Pages (14) « First ... « 12 13 [14]
Feb 12, 2020 11:46 AM

Nov 2019
Sayali567 said:
100% it's Emilia from Re:Zero, God damn it her haters are seriously the most toxic people that I have ever seen in my life, She gets lot of hate just because most of the Rezero fans loves Rem and since she got rejected by Subaru, Her whole fanbase take out their anger on Emilia which is seriously ridiculous, She did absolutely nothing wrong for her to get this much hate and Subaru didn't do anything wrong as well, Her fans are so immature Yeah Sorry but it's the truth, I don't hate Rem but her fanbase is so toxic that I can't stand them

Seriously I'm always like "Hey why are you hating on Emilia for this and that". I never saw such intense for any main heroine in anime before this. Barring Sakura from Naruto cuz she deserves it.
SAO PROGRESSIVE ANIME HYPE
Feb 12, 2020 11:49 AM
May 2018
I haven't even watched that Re: Zero series, but from what I saw of their descriptions, both Rem, and Emilia are garbage, or filth.

Especially Emilia seems like vomit level character, IMO - she is described so perfect, and angelic, even her silly sides only serve to make her more lovable...

Honestly, I really fucking hate characters like her, both personality, and designwise, similar to how I hate characters like Asuna.

No matter how well written, simply that effort made by authors to make them appeal to fans is why they make me sick.
Feb 12, 2020 11:52 AM
Jul 2018
Easily Shinji. That poor boy's fault is being human and that's it.
Feb 12, 2020 12:08 PM
Jul 2018
Amane Misa. I don't get why people hate her so much. She's kind and genuinely loves Light (she may be the only person in the whole series who is able to tuly love). Yes, she's not perfect, she does act stupid, but is she really the worst?

I also dont get the hate Sakura gets. She was annoying at first, but she really did grow as a character. I really liked her in the end of Shippuden, she was such a badass.
Feb 12, 2020 1:07 PM
Nov 2015
Shinji ikari , no questions asked ... Taht dude so much hate simple for being depress ... The dude have a Major depressive disorder and all fanbase does is make a meme "get It the f*cking robot retard"

So unfair ... He is a child !!!! 14 year old, force by the father that abandon him to fight creepy things that want to destroy human kind ...

He doesnt want to ! And still he does It EVERYTIME... Then he gets hate for foign what he is told ... Poor dude
Feb 12, 2020 1:28 PM
Nov 2015
Pakumen- said:
Shinji: even if he is dense AF, he is "a human", he express very clever emotions, and well, his situation is very bad.

Griffith: mostly because he is amazingly well written, he's the most Machiavellic character that I've ever seen in a manga/anime. He is just following his dream, by any cost, and I respect that. It's the perfect opossite of guts, being the "light", but he carries a lot of darkness in his path.

Hi there ! 2 years later :)

I agree with you in all, shinji dont deserve the hate and griffith is a great written character however he is an asshole and i hate him lol
Feb 12, 2020 1:44 PM
Jul 2018
It's calmed down in recent years but Juri Katou from Digimon Tamers is often called useless and... That couldn't be further from the truth. She went through hell and back and was able to overcome it on her own, and she's probably the best written character in the series.
Feb 12, 2020 7:11 PM

Jul 2013
Mineta from MHA.. I get it he has no purpose of the series and he's a perv... But then again. we have characters that is literally just there, like the tail guy and the guy with the sweets quirk. I swear if he was a MC of a harem anime you guys would be singing a different tune with his perverted antics.

Feb 12, 2020 7:40 PM
Oct 2012
Most of the cast from Inazuma Eleven Go
Feb 12, 2020 9:09 PM

Aug 2017
Eren Yeager. I said it. I mean, really, he's not THAT bad. I think, just being next to far cooler heroes in Mikasa and Levi makes him seem worse, you know?
Pages (14) « First ... « 12 13 [14]

More topics from this board

» Anime and Time Management

LenRea - Yesterday

16 by Konan_Edogawa_ »»
40 seconds ago

» What are your thoughts on harem anime?

BuddhaIsBetter - 2 hours ago

12 by inim »»
3 minutes ago

» How often do you rewatch anime?

Destinesia - 39 minutes ago

6 by PostMahouShoujo »»
8 minutes ago

Poll: » Hentai is the worst anime genre ever created. ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 17

86 by Maou_heika »»
10 minutes ago

» How you feel about non-Japanese entertainment/media using Anime art style?

Dragevard - Yesterday

31 by Rhaelynne »»
11 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.