Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: D-Frag! Episode 12 Discussion

Mar 22, 2016 5:43 PM

Really funny anime !
"All men are jealous and stupid, and all women are stupid to be happy about it, idiots are everywhere you look!"

Holo-Spice And Wolf

Apr 8, 2016 3:42 PM

Well a really fun series overall, none of the characters really stood out for me though. Tama had potential but she got introduced way too late in the anime. 8/10

Jun 4, 2016 2:33 PM

Tama-san is the first anime person who literally scared me when she made that crazy expression.
Overall the anime was kinda boring and the humor most of the time was not funny, the best past was chibi Roka
"At some point, I stopped hoping."

Jun 5, 2016 1:14 AM

Was a great anime i'd love to see another series for it but i doubt that will happen xD

Aug 14, 2016 5:59 PM

Great anime.

Nice move from Kenji and great surprise attack from Roka.

Takao wearing her hair down for Kenji was gold.

About hair style I will only say one thing: Gonna be the Twin-Tail!!
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
I could walk down a highway, find decomposing roadkill and that would be a more refreshing image than your comments - a wise man, 2019

Nov 5, 2016 11:48 PM

It was cool seeing Roka bagging her like that.

Takao wearing her hair down was funny.

Overall decent anime.

Feb 5, 2017 1:21 AM
This show seriously needs another season. One of the funniest shows I've ever watched

Apr 27, 2017 4:47 PM

Probably could have done with some more action and less talk in that finale, but was cool nonetheless.

Overall, I liked it, but couldn't really connect with any of the characters. Might watch the 2nd season if it ever comes.

Jul 24, 2017 3:16 PM

Childhood flashback as I expected ... I gotta admit that Tama's motivation was pretty weird lol, but it all worked out in the end. I guess the three of them were friends after all :P Kenji's move to take down her pigtails so that Roka could bag her was smart, I can't believe I didn't see that coming. He's totally wrong about Tama not looking good in the twintails though, she's so cute! :P Though it was funny seeing Takao wear her hair down the next day XD

Overall I enjoyed this show, the comedy was right up my alley and the characters were all pretty hilarious. However not all the episodes clicked with me :( At times I didn't think the art was that good either, though it was generally OK, and same with the music. Obviously there wasn't really a plot but I liked how the minor characters would keep showing up :P So I guess I thought it was fun to watch, but nothing absolutely amazing. 7/10

Aug 25, 2017 1:56 AM

This was except i dont see why Takao had to get more screen i did not like her. The element sisters should have got more screen time especially Sakura.
¡Ay, caramba! --- Bart Simpson

Mar 11, 2018 5:46 AM
Supreme Tsundere

That flashback was extremely adoring~~

Chitose was actually darn cute when she was small, and that ponytail made her really rank up in charm quite a bit IMO.

Now Takao is just the best when:

Same for Tama:

Kawai as fuck, I kinda wanna break my keyboard and have it always on caps lock as an excuse to endlessly spawn KAWAII over and over...
Those two, long hair, more, please!

Overall this anime was nice surprise, as comedy goes I have seen better, comedy alone is good but mixed with drama or good story can rank it up even more.
Not that I cared that much for D-Frag, it was a really funny anime, and stole alot of LMAOs from me.

Takao>Tama (neechan)>Roka>Chitoge

That is how the best girl table goes for me, the cast was really good here, there is no one I disliked at all.

Funny OP and ED too.

8.3/10 = 8

Does a great job as comedy alone, looking forward to follow the manga in the latter months to come.

<3

Nov 11, 2018 6:39 AM

guess this wasnt really my cup of comedy, i didnt enjoy it as much as most people on here. i still had a good time with the funnies i could connect with.
anime/manga version of steam would be awesome - https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1625396

Feb 2, 5:09 PM

Eh.

Kenji's outbursts slash "punchlines" just got super stale to me. It was annoying how he kept yelling sometimes. Some side charas were neglected like Yamada and Kenji's 2 delinquent friends.

I also didn't like Tama-chan's character until the very very end after she got defeated.

Some stuff about this anime was good enough to keep me watching, but overall I find it very average and the comedy bits were hits or misses *sigh*

Loved TakaoXKenji. Love the Father and Son duo.

Half of this final episode sucked. It was just too repetitive ^^" If there's a S2, imma have to pass on it.

5/10

Apr 24, 1:35 PM

this was quite an enjoyable series. i will miss mini-roka :(
I wonder what was in that skull lol XD

Jul 21, 2:37 AM
Final episode. Overall, it was an okay to good series. Got some laughs and giggles, though personally I really loved (and probably watched this for) Takao! She's so damn cute! She was here too. Backing up Kenji and saying that whenever he takes a stand it makes her want to support him. That was so adorable. And her being not too pleased with all this talk of hairstyles and saying there's more than two hairstyles was funny. Would really love to see more of this series just for the sake of seeing Takao and her development with Kenji! Maybe I'll check out the manga.

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]