Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 22, 2014 11:35 PM
Jul 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Finally, puroresu fanservice! It kind of reminds me how the main series progressed into a wrestling show.

Yumbo Yamamoto and Hornet make a good tag team, their headbutts were vicious as they come. It reminded me of Yumbo's match with Misaki, which was also pretty brutal. It was sad to see Sakura get squashed like that, but I have good hopes for their future rematches. I do love getting to see her finally team up with Misaki in a mentor/student tag team.

I wish there would be a Season 2 that did more of this kind of thing.
Mar 25, 2014 6:14 AM

Dec 2009
Wow, a special with an actual wrestling match. And it's awesome too, seeing Sakura in a tag team with Misaki was just great. That Camel Clutch pose was nice to see which is usually done to appeal to the audience and whatnot.

My only gripe with this is that the ref-girl didn't tell either Yumbo or Hornet to get out of the ring, since 2 wrestlers of the same team cannot be in the ring for a long period of time and it will result in disqualification. Whereas Misaki remained outside the ring as Sakura was getting abused, although I wished that either of them did a submission hold on Sakura.
Mar 28, 2014 12:04 AM
Nov 2013
CybeastGregarX said:
Wow, a special with an actual wrestling match. And it's awesome too, seeing Sakura in a tag team with Misaki was just great. That Camel Clutch pose was nice to see which is usually done to appeal to the audience and whatnot.

My only gripe with this is that the ref-girl didn't tell either Yumbo or Hornet to get out of the ring, since 2 wrestlers of the same team cannot be in the ring for a long period of time and it will result in disqualification. Whereas Misaki remained outside the ring as Sakura was getting abused, although I wished that either of them did a submission hold on Sakura.

I'm with you, man. It was a great match having Sakura and Misaki team up for once and I could say they didn't do bad at all.

Seeing that there's a part 2, I don't think this thing is over yet. We'll just have to wait and see if Sakura will get back at those two.
Mar 28, 2014 5:53 PM

Dec 2009
CrimsonFox44 said:
I'm with you, man. It was a great match having Sakura and Misaki team up for once and I could say they didn't do bad at all.

Seeing that there's a part 2, I don't think this thing is over yet. We'll just have to wait and see if Sakura will get back at those two.
The last 2 specials are probably gonna have Sakura team up with Chinatsu Suzumoto, Elena, or Moe and either they win or lose as well. But one of them is probably gonna have something to do with Sweet Diva since the final episode showed a clip of Sweet Diva in bikinis at the beach.

Either way, this is just getting better and better.
Mar 28, 2014 6:49 PM
Nov 2013
CybeastGregarX said:
CrimsonFox44 said:

The last 2 specials are probably gonna have Sakura team up with Chinatsu Suzumoto, Elena, or Moe and either they win or lose as well. But one of them is probably gonna have something to do with Sweet Diva since the final episode showed a clip of Sweet Diva in bikinis at the beach.

Hmm, that's interesting. Well, we're just going to have to wait and see what happens next.
Mar 29, 2014 5:48 AM
Jul 2013
CybeastGregarX said:
CrimsonFox44 said:

Volume 5's Bonus is "萩原さくら&豊田美咲 夢のタッグ結成!VSユンボ山本&ホーネット VOL.2".
Volume 6's Bonus is "萩原さくら&豊田美咲 夢のタッグ結成!VSユンボ山本&ホーネット VOL.3"

So it sounds like more Sakura/Misaki vs. Yumbo/Hornet Tag Team stuff. I imagine Misakura will get their win too, then they will have a rubber match.

On a side note, Volume 4 came with the second volume of the soundtrack, which includes Jackal's awesome as hell entrance music.
MiloticBearMar 30, 2014 2:17 AM
Apr 10, 2014 2:11 PM

May 2013
Having Sakura being dragged on the ropes must've hurt down there.
Apr 10, 2014 4:27 PM

Nov 2011
Well that was fucking disappointing.
Apr 10, 2014 7:05 PM
Mar 2012
Oh god, that rope grinding...
Apr 10, 2014 7:42 PM

Jan 2011
Isn't using objects like chairs only a part of fake wrestling?
Apr 10, 2014 11:06 PM
Nov 2013
Stark700 said:
Well that was fucking disappointing.

Well, it may not be over yet.
Apr 12, 2014 9:36 PM
Nov 2013
So this match will be 3 rounds and looks like Yumbo and Hornet took the first one. Let's all keep our fingers crossed that Misaki and Sakura win the second.
Feb 26, 2015 4:18 PM

May 2010
I like this a lot better than the fights in the actual series.
“Money can't buy dere”
Apr 5, 2015 3:30 AM

Feb 2013
Sakura being dragged on the ropes... hahaha.

Wow, a special without any fanservice. Amazing.
Jul 24, 2015 4:41 AM

Nov 2009
Ouch, Sakura got rekt with that headbutt session.
Aug 10, 2015 8:29 AM

Feb 2015
Finally, a tag team match. Been waiting for this.
Nov 28, 2015 1:08 AM

Dec 2012
Holy crap! Sakura riding that rope was hot.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jun 25, 2020 11:10 PM

Apr 2013
I was sure this was a dream because the fight was so damn retarded, unfortunately it was not.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! Specials Episode 6 Discussion

MiloticBear - May 13, 2014

8 by Gator »»
Jun 28, 2020 4:14 AM

Poll: » Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! Specials Episode 5 Discussion

MiloticBear - Apr 21, 2014

8 by Gator »»
Jun 27, 2020 4:37 AM

Poll: » Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! Specials Episode 3 Discussion

MiloticBear - Feb 21, 2014

14 by Gator »»
Jun 24, 2020 11:18 AM

Poll: » Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! Specials Episode 2 Discussion

deletee - Feb 15, 2014

14 by Gator »»
Jun 22, 2020 2:21 PM

Poll: » Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! Specials Episode 1 Discussion

Daipyon - Dec 11, 2013

15 by Gator »»
Jun 17, 2020 1:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.