Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Saikin, Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashiinda ga. Episode 12 Discussion

Mar 30, 2014 10:53 AM

And thus nothing was achieved....

Mar 30, 2014 2:47 PM

Bad show, bad animation bad mains especially annoying female, almost like Kirino but way worse. I'll be generation because of two or three scenes that made me lol. 5/10
Modified by Orevataf, Mar 30, 2014 2:50 PM

Mar 30, 2014 6:37 PM

As far as ecchi goes, this was forgettable and harmless. The negative reactions to this seem largely lodged in its premise rather than the actual execution. The one real positive takeaway was Mitsuki though. I loved her character, and I'd watch another season just to see how she progresses through the completely FUBAR situation she's in.

7/10
My first novel, Kardia has been published! Click here to read!

Apr 4, 2014 8:59 AM

The first few episodes were entertaining in a guilty pleasure kind of way, but around the halfway mark it lost momentum and never recovered. I'm glad I don't have to see Mitsuki's perpetually gloomy face anymore. 4/10.

Apr 5, 2014 4:14 AM

"Stop wearing those panties" xD So Neko really has some powers.

Score dropped to 7 again. I enjoyed it. Had some inconsistencies, but there were some fun moments too. I wish their relationship was more developed :/ At least she calls him onii-chan now. Not a bad show at all.

Apr 6, 2014 11:06 AM

What is this some kind of RPG with dungeon levels? Lol what a weird yet decent ending... the whole show is rather weird and has a strange concept. The characters are pretty decent but there's not really any proper romance development oh well I'm looking forward for the ova but I doubt it will be anything more than fan service! 5/10

Apr 14, 2014 8:49 PM

Eh, I was honestly not expecting anything from this show, but it ended up decent, and I found myself starting to enjoy it.... go figure :)

and Yes, in the end they were back to square one, and yes nothing really happened between the two, but it was still a pretty fun ride. The show gave me quite a few laughs!

I felt like it was a fitting ending - I would not mind a season 2.

also, i'm SOOOOOOOOOOO ready for the uncensored BluRays....

Apr 20, 2014 2:44 AM

4/5

Surely the series could give more, and had to give more, to raise expectations that have been made in vain until the end.
Technically it was not excellent, but still has not gone so worse.
Very nice character design.
The characters did not shine very much and this has also affected the final vote. However, the best is Neko senpai.
There will never be a second season.
Final rating that remains at 6/10!

Apr 25, 2014 11:42 PM

could have been a 7. This show was a drag with that ending.

My forum picture is awesome. #sorrynotsorry (tumblr)

Apr 27, 2014 11:40 AM
Kind of funny, kind of heartwarming story between stepsiblings, but nothing that really makes it special, even with the ecchi scenes. The story was quite a first for me though it could've been better. But overall, it's still a nice one for me.

7/10.

May 22, 2014 5:36 AM

didnt find out about dead girls past n wats up with miss white hair she a god or something hope these questions will be answered with a season2

May 27, 2014 10:04 AM

How many floors are there? lol.

I was surprise how he just grab and feel Yuki's breast like that. I had the same expression as the others. Of course I know he's hypnotize but its his carnal feelings that let out. Just when I thought Hiyori would finally say goodbye, she just came back telling Mitsuki there's another floor.The last episode felt I was watching episode 1 again...

It would have been better if we get to know Hiyori's true identity or at least some smat parts about her.

Overall, a decent series. The plot is so so, but fanservice and some laughs are there. 5/10

Jun 5, 2014 5:22 AM

Thought I knew there woudltn be much out of the ordinary ( considering there WILL be a hentai just to sate some peoples fetishes about siscon/ lolicon) Only episode 1 for some reason showed the belt and some areola. So really considering the nature of the genre and the plot devices present, whom didnt forsee censorship throughtout the whole series on most sites. Really the genre is not new at all, it was really slow after episode 4, less interesting by the episode. Sad but true, so much potential. OH well, on to the hentai version, thats what the people want I suppose lol 5/10 for the show.

Jun 17, 2014 4:36 AM

I was counting my fingers for her to reappear.
Awesome ecchi anime. 7/10

Jun 22, 2014 11:55 AM
Did Neko really kissed Yuuya?!?! Well, he sure got hypnotized. He just suddenly groped Yukina's oppai and said some "stuffs" ahahaha.
So, Yukina and Yuuya can really see Hiyori!!
The part where the piano OST started playing was kind of heartwarming~
Well.....I knew it!! I was really expecting Hiyori to comeback. Y'all think that they will just end the story like that??
Anyway, I am not that hard to please so I still enjoyed this Anime :D
I'll wait for the OVA and I will read the Manga someday. Oh and, I will definitely watch the live-action movie when it comes out :3 Thank you ^^

Jun 30, 2014 6:58 PM

To be completely honest, this show wasn't as bad as it's mal score is. It's a good ecchi comedy with a fairly interesting and unique premise.

Anyways, I knew Hiyori would reappear but I just wasn't sure how. I was thinking that she would show up as a real human somewhere and instead of being dead, she was in coma and was just trying to get her soul back into her body.

Jul 7, 2014 10:09 AM

2F. That says it all. But I had the feeling it would be too fast if they ended here some characters were rather undeveloped.
So I guess second season is ok. Though I hope he will end with Yukina, hehe :)

6/10

Jul 20, 2014 10:27 PM

Man... i really love this end...

I think no one was expecting this end...

It's kind a "trool" end... it was different, it was fun, i liked....

I think if it has ended like: Hyori really has gone, and everybody back to their normal life, it would be a too typical/normal/cliche end... "dakara", this end was the best.

Now, Hyori still has the chance to do what she wants with Yuya.^_^

8/10

I don't know about a second season, but as usual, i THINK this one of those animes made just to promote the manga (or the live action or both?)... =/
I just searched for the manga, and no one is translating... it's stuck in chapter 8 for about 6 months.... DAMN IT! Now how can i progress...?! Possibly no second season and no manga..?! aff.... now i'm the one stuck... =.="
Modified by Vi-, Jul 20, 2014 10:40 PM

Aug 30, 2014 9:29 AM

Neko hypnotized Yuuya. Haha groping Yukina's boobs.
Neko was quite cute laughing.
This anime was good, I really enjoyed it. How about the live-action? Haha
Lol, I never knew that reaching the heaven has a 2nd Floor. Maybe 2nd season also?
Gotta prepare for first day of school tomorrow. I might watch the OVA tomorrow.
Modified by Makuro, Aug 30, 2014 9:34 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Sep 2, 2014 7:26 AM

Tengai said:
Did Neko really kissed Yuuya?!?! Well, he sure got hypnotized. He just suddenly groped Yukina's oppai and said some "stuffs" ahahaha.
So, Yukina and Yuuya can really see Hiyori!!
The part where the piano OST started playing was kind of heartwarming~
Well.....I knew it!! I was really expecting Hiyori to comeback. Y'all think that they will just end the story like that??
Anyway, I am not that hard to please so I still enjoyed this Anime :D
I'll wait for the OVA and I will read the Manga someday. Oh and, I will definitely watch the live-action movie when it comes out :3 Thank you ^^

it should be obvious to all by new who Neko is, She is An Angel, cause any other power would not have any reason to interfere, i like what Neko did, it made things more interesting, i laughed hard when he groped Yukina's oppai

Nov 19, 2014 3:21 AM

Damn! total time waste
I was expecting that in the end Mitsuki and Yuuya will have strong feelings for each othr and confess it or something more romantic but..... , wanted to know more about Hiyori, her childhood and her relationship with yuuya cuz of which I kept watching it till the last second but damn nothing happened and more disappointing was that Hiyori didn't even reach "heaven".. WTF!!
(-_-)

Nov 19, 2014 11:46 AM

Ashna said:
Damn! total time waste
I was expecting that in the end Mitsuki and Yuuya will have strong feelings for each othr and confess it or something more romantic but..... , wanted to know more about Hiyori, her childhood and her relationship with yuuya cuz of which I kept watching it till the last second but damn nothing happened and more disappointing was that Hiyori didn't even reach "heaven".. WTF!!
(-_-)

maybe they left that stuff for second season
it has to get second season cause story is not complete

Nov 29, 2014 12:40 AM
Overall i think it was an ok series, maybe about a 7/10?

Ending has 2 serious problems tho:
1. EXPLAIN WHO HIYORI IS DAMN YOU
2. WHY NO WINCEST? ): (ok this one is a personal preference but still...)

Seriously though, at least in Oreimo (which had one of the worst endings for an anime ever i might add), they got together for one night or something. This one.....

Well at least they left it wide open for a season 2, which, hopefully, will rectify those 2 issues
Modified by chii321, Nov 29, 2014 12:44 AM

Dec 15, 2014 11:15 PM

chii321 said:

1. EXPLAIN WHO HIYORI IS DAMN YOU

Yes, this is why I hate this show, not even gives a damn clue of who she is even though been hinted throughout the show. No one knows who she is besides some vague story in some episode about the sick child that Yuuya and Yukina used to play with as a child.

I'm more entertained by the scene of Mei and her mother throughout the show.

Dec 28, 2014 12:00 AM

Lol that ending. Looks like we'll never know how it really ends unless there's a season 2 or something.
Oh well, still had fun watching it. 7/10
MAL: A community where everyone acts like every anime is bad, but rates everything a 7 or above.

Jan 12, 2015 8:02 PM

I knew it would end with something like that. But still 2nd floor ? LOL.
For now the plot is just a pretense for them to do ecchi things with Yuuya.
Unless a sequel happens we won't know Hiyori or Neko or Yuki-nee's background story.
I enjoyed the beginning more but it's nice to see Mitsuki turn dere towards the end too.

Mar 26, 2015 1:03 PM

Oh god that was terrible...it deserves that ranking. But I must say, it had its funny moments with the parodies :)

Aug 28, 2015 10:30 AM

Best part of the show was the little girl and her mother

Jan 20, 2016 4:15 PM

Damn! Looks that fist full of boob he grabbed!

Ahh! What a troll ending. It should've ended with Mitsuki looking at the bridge and cut. Although it was kinda funny that there is a second floor. But still, I wish that last part didn't happen.

Let's see what the OVA has to offer.

Jan 23, 2016 5:26 AM

It ends but I really wanted to know the ghost real identity

Dec 3, 2017 5:50 PM

Kept watching, mildly entertained but mostly hoping to get to the bottom of who Hiyori actually was and some satisfying end to it all,....... which didn't happen.
This show would never get more than a narrowly earned 7, I usually don't rate lower because I would probably have stopped watching halfway if it was a 6 all the way through....
I could live with the possible relationship between Mitsuki and Yuuya left hanging in the air, left open to imagination and interpretation, but the mystery surrounding Hiyori still being unresolved, her return and the troll ending forced me to rate this show a 6 in the end, first anime that got that rating from me and even barely at that.
The writers left a lot of opportunities and potential untouched and dropped the ball on this one... sadly.

Dec 22, 2017 2:46 AM

It was good ending! Hiyori didn't really have to go farewell...at least for another while. And the anime pretty much loops from here XD I knew pretty well that there was not really going to be sex, especially with that belt stuck on, how could she? XD 3 minutes off sounds rough....I am pleased to see the changes how Mitsuki now opens up to Yuuya as brothers and sisters and as lovers thanks to the belt, though mutual incest love will need more actual time to build up so it really wasn't for nothing. I liked the ecchi going on with the belt and the tease, Mitsuki and Yuki-nee are really cute !!!! What I imagine is that hints of love will continue to blossom in a small rivalry between Mitsuki and Yuki-nee as they both love him. GREAT ANIME! 10/10

Feb 10, 2018 3:34 AM

I had been hoping for a second season, guess enough time has passed that this will never happen.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。

Apr 2, 2018 7:57 AM
Yeah... It was great and all, but... can anyone tell me what coincidence is this?

There you go. What do you think? And to be honest, this was a fairly good ecchi. Glad it wasnt almost like a hentai like other ecchis do xD.

Aug 31, 2018 12:52 PM

It's like watching Kuroneko instead of Kirino as lead.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 2, 2018 8:22 PM

I was happy with the ending. With luck there may be a sequel in the distant future.

Dec 21, 2018 2:33 AM

Well since there's no sequel I'ma just ignore that ending. The show felt complete enough without the S2 cliffhanger at the end anyways. Not a bad show, harmless ecchi fun with some hilarious scenes and genuinely touching moments. And I liked Mitsuki as a lead a lot.

Sep 17, 1:41 AM

Hahahahaha that troll at the end.
Hmm pretty good anime for the enjoyment imo, story and art are pretty weak but it is still very pleasant to watch

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]