Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Log Horizon
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »
Oct 21, 2014 11:06 PM
Jul 2012
Glad I picked this anime up! When the first episode came out I strongly disliked how Log Horizon was so similar to SAO so I dropped it. After seeing some good reviews I decided to watch it.

This anime was a lot more directed towards how to survive in a video game than SAO was. Log Horizon was a lot more technical in that aspect.

Some things I disliked was how there wasn't much action. The majority of the anime was just calculations, which I don't mind (actually really enjoy), but I expected action aND battle. There was also little development in Log Horizon (the guild). Not much showing how they work together and battle. There was basically no point in having made the guild in the first seasom. Hope to see more of that next season.
Nov 9, 2014 1:54 AM
Aug 2014
I wasn't expecting it from the start, but Log Horizon probably surpasses .hack in my book, which was a shock to me because .hack has been one of my favorites for years!

The characters. pacing, intensity, story-telling, animation, soundtrack (which is the only thing .hack beats this on imo) and everything else was great! They fixed the whole "not actually die when killed" issue I had pretty early on, so I guess my only complaint that still remained was the lack of anyone acknowledging/questioning how or why they were all trapped. I'm not saying that should have been the focus or over-arching story for this show, cause the fact that it wasn't was quite refreshing, but just a LITTLE more talk from the characters on that would have been a lot better. Even just 5 minutes would have sufficed, and then they could move on to tackling the situation head on like they did.

Anyway, I'd give it an 8/10 for sure. Excited to start the 2nd season as soon as I can!
N-PZmNov 9, 2014 2:20 AM
Nov 10, 2014 3:17 PM

Aug 2014
Great season and fantastic story! ;) This is one of the best series I've ever seen. Hope the 2nd Season will be as good as the first. My favorites characters of this story are Shiroe and Akatsuki. Shiroe has a brilliant mind and Akatsuki have skills of ninja and she's also so cute...
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Nov 11, 2014 12:07 PM

Jan 2014
So finally that's the end. Solid ending.

Ok, so that's my few thoughts after watching it.

Poor characterization and there was no real development throughout the season, maybe here and there few hints about Shirou (basically in ending episode) and that little girl, but that's all. Unnecessary drama, love triangle near the end also seamed out of the place and a bit forced. Story and story progression is also a bit messed up and some events aren't related to each other, or to main story, they have no significant importance or simply wasn't explained well, esp. at the end.

However, It has stuck with its themes, even tho they aren't endearing. World-building is ok, it conveyed right mood, it maintained the atmosphere. Well mixed genres. Well explained MMORPG aspects. Likeable characters, even with poor personality. Sound directing is very good, OST is great (well, it's by Takanashi, so nothing odd), sometimes strong, sometimes soft, but used very well. Animation is decent.
There was few arcs that felt epic, as well as there was some a bit bland.

Nevertheless, I really enjoyed this series, so I give it 8/10. Now let's move to the next season. :)
TapuTapuuNov 11, 2014 12:34 PM
Nov 16, 2014 6:47 PM

Sep 2014
love this show, definitely i read the novels. It wasnt an epic show, but its a nice and well done prologue season for the future. Can wait for more log horizon
Nov 22, 2014 4:52 PM
Jul 2014
HandsomeMan said:
Speaking of which, I'd say this series is better, but I also enjoyed SAO. However, NGNL beats both of these shows for me, that show is probably my favourite of 2014. But I'm super glad and excited that all these shows have 2+ seasons (although I'm not sure if NGNL 2nd season was announced yet, but they'll definitely make it either way).

QFT.
Nov 28, 2014 10:42 PM

May 2013
Oh shit, Lord Malves just got owned by Shiroe, Krusty, and Michitaka.
I feel sorry for Shiroe who deliberately makes people dislike him.

What's next? Hmm, there's a black knight with a halberd. Demikas seems like he's being recruited by William of Silver Sword. There's also a person overseeing gold piles. Nureha also exists! I can tell she'll be a worthy opponent for Shiroe. She's an Enchanter, after all.
In reality, Log Horizon will change the world.

I just love how it transitions to the ED! (^_^)
And Season 2, here I come!
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Dec 1, 2014 3:33 AM

Jul 2012
It's always nice to see Shiroe, Krusty and Michitaka working together. I just wish some of the other guild leaders had more appearances, mainly the guy from the 3rd trade guild, leader of Honesty and the two dwarves. A good ending episode, but still leaves a nice starting point for the second season.
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34
Feb 18, 2015 6:23 PM

Nov 2014
Awww I'm sad it's over but I'm gonna start Season 2 soon! Such a great series. :D
Mar 4, 2015 8:36 PM

Aug 2013
Alright on the the sequel...
Lord Malves turn out to be such a loser pfft.
Nureha wow awesome.
Mar 16, 2015 5:28 AM

Nov 2014
who is ooshima??? the one shiro mentioned before he saw nureha.. i couldn't find a character with a name 'ooshima'!!!! So, can someone tell me who is ooshima???
Where Words Fail, Music Speaks.

-Han Christian Anderson
Apr 16, 2015 1:50 PM
Sep 2014
Hmmmm I dont know. It was fun sho. It did have some pretty good episodes but the main problem of this show i that it lacked drama. It didnt feel like they were traped there or in trouble. It is emotionless. After all the praise im left disappointed.
I hope season 2 will be better.
NarcoApr 16, 2015 2:08 PM
May 11, 2015 10:36 PM

Jun 2012
Boring. I really only enjoyed the first episode and episode twenty.
May 28, 2015 1:24 AM

Jan 2014
It's really good anime :)
I enjoyed till the end :D
I'm going to 2nd season
Jun 11, 2015 4:19 AM

Aug 2010
Overall, I like what's going on and the main characters as well, except for the new log horizon members that i like to a lesser extent, find them kind of annoying in different ways. i just hope in the next season they will get less annoying (or that i will get used to it...) and that they will get stronger too.

I had hoped there will be more screen time for characters like Shiroe, Krusty (especially the fighting scenes) and not on the characters that i dont really care about (but i suppose were going to be part of the main characters as they are now in log horizon). Hope to see more cool action in season 2, especially by the older log horizon members.

I suppose the next season is going to involve that western guild plant-something? Hope we can still see krusty and the other characters.
Aug 7, 2015 10:57 AM

Sep 2014
Nureha looking good dayum, something's fishy about her though...
Loved how Krusty and Shiroe owned that noble.
Could've used some more action but it was a great series nonetheless.
9/10.
Oct 2, 2015 9:55 PM

Feb 2013
Whelp I guess that's the end of season 1.

I was honestly hoping Shiroe would side with the hot fox lady, would have been pretty interesting if he did. But oh well, I suppose hes gonna continue to be the *good* guy in all this.

As for the season itself, I thought it was pretty good. My only real complaints would be that there wasn't nearly enough action, and that a lot of episodes felt very fillerish to me. Mainly the last few after the goblin arc.

But other then that Log Horizon was a very enjoyable experience. It also actually managed to do the whole being trapped in an MMO world RIGHT for the most part.

7/10

I'll be looking forward to what happens next in season 2.
Oct 16, 2015 12:45 PM
May 2013
Just finished season 1. Liking it a lot more than I thought at first. Takes me back to the noob days of gaming.
Oct 29, 2015 2:35 PM

Oct 2010
A lot of this episode's budget went in animating Nureha XD
But man, she is so alluring and sexy... I would have probably went with her. Shame she is evil... or seems like it. ˇˇ

Wow, what a great ride. The only thing that I disliked is that second part of the show focused more on Minori and her gang. I expected to see more high-level fights.

Overall anime was awesome. It was never boring and every episode was top notch. Looking forward to season 2.
Oct 31, 2015 2:44 AM

Jul 2008
Oh crap it's Kurama's sister Nureha.

I do want to see them find their way home though.
Nov 3, 2015 7:12 AM

Jan 2012
Shuhan said:
Boring. I really only enjoyed the first episode and episode twenty.

after ep 14 it went downhill , i blame kids .

Nov 18, 2015 10:09 AM

Jul 2013
At first I didn't really know what to expect from this show, since I knew about it because of SAO. I was surprised that it had much less action and focussed much more on the psychological side of things and social behaviour, but actually really liked it. And Shiroe is way more badass than I initially thought, haha! :D

Overall, really enjoyed the show, and looking forward to watching season 2!
Nov 30, 2015 2:57 AM

Apr 2014
I really enjoyed 2/3rds of it. 7/10
Dec 7, 2015 10:21 PM

Mar 2015
So much potential in this show wasted by bad characters and filler (especially at the end) 6/10
Jan 10, 2016 1:42 PM

Apr 2009
The three guild masters putting Malves in his place was pretty awesome. Especially the different ways Shiroe was drawn to look evil. Malves shock at a letter existing was a really nice touch.

However, I still don't understand his plan. They don't have warehouses to store his stuff. It's the princess' fault. And...? Once the Villain in Glasses high wears off it all seems kind of silly and anticlimactic after a few episodes of build up.

Speaking of which, Nureha was kind of a fruit loop. It was so cool to see that spell and Shiroe reveal what he knows about her, including her Shiroe-rivaling accomplishments of buying the cathedral, getting the west under her control, and re-establishing the travel gates. Then she just turns out to be yet another candidate in the Shrioe harem. Unfortunately in all her research she never found out since she doesn't look like a 9 year old girl Shiroe ain't interested. How boring of a Big Bad.

I really loved elements of the show. The political and economic aspects were unexpected but generally I would say thrilling and exceptional. The action was limited but I enjoyed how they handled it, working the dire goblin attacks into the game mechanics was brilliant. Overall the world building was truly impressive, it's just a shame they didn't do much with it.

I hated a lot of the characters. Nautsugu (I don't care enough to check how to actually spell it), Marie, and Henrietta need to die in a fire. But the cast was big and diverse enough that there were plenty of others who I did like.

6/10. There are some excellent elements and characters in this, it just never made good on its potential. Granted someone who likes romance/slice of life/harem more than I would probably rate it higher.

I feel optimistic about the second season, though!
Jan 28, 2016 3:26 PM

Dec 2008
I have never been so greatful for a show to be over. I cant even bring myself to watch the 2nd season for a long long time, if ever. This tried too hard to be thoughtful and just ruined the rpg stuck in a game genre. 5/10
Aug 29, 2016 10:00 AM
Aug 2014
Enjoyed the show alot, one that gets carried alot by its characters imo. Finding ships here is also very easily since Shiro and Akatsuki, Naotsugu and the bigbreasted blonde and the firemage with that bard girl all fit to each other very nicely. I just wished they would have put a little bit more romance in there and left out the love triangle.

Something i highly disliked and that felt somehow unclear to me for the whole show was how they left out the SAO premise that if you die in the game you really die. That made everything that happened so much less tense and somehow unbelievable.
Especially in that arc in the beginning where the bad guys were holding the siblings and the red haired girl captive and they had to rescue them.
Can anyone explain to me why they were in so much trouble? I mean what wanted the bad guys do to them?
They still feel pain from fighting, loosing life points and feel the agony of dying right? Thats the only reason i could think of that made it even remotely believable that the kids were in trouble. If those bad guys threatened them with torture then it would make sense that they were in fear and it would also make sense why latter when they fought the goblin army they were even caring. Because if the price for fighting the goblinarmy was just getting teleported to the cathedral then what was all the worries about.

Also very scared to watch the second season because the reviews general consensus seems to be that it was lacking source material and therefore a big disappointment
Sep 7, 2016 7:03 AM

Mar 2013
MMORPG done right. Felt like Slice of Life, with no unnecessary drama about getting out of their 'trapped' situation. I actually find it hilarious that no one ever brings up why they are trapped or how to escape. I imagine that it pisses off a lot of viewers (predominately Sao lovers), so it makes it much more tolerable.

Shiroe and Krusty carry the show in the character department. Not a huge fan of the kid secondary group of Log Horizon members plus the meh at best Serrana.

A few somewhat interesting other characters and females. Kanami from Tea Party interests me, as does Kureha. Pity her backstory was butchered to death via censorship by the Evil NHK..

Pity it seemingly censors some content throughout the anime. I hate that type of censorship much more than censoring 'nudity' which Japan has a fixation with.

Ultimately giving it a 9/10. Better than Sao. Main strikes against it are Censorship and a few annoying characters. Also don't care much for the author based on his Maoyou Maou Uuusha anime which i felt to be bland, generic, uninspiring, lackluster. Log Horizon seems to capture some of the same vibes and attempts at faux intellectualism and
pseudo-sophistication, however it does it much better in the context of an Mmorpg game world, and with interesting leads in Shiroe and Krusty. Also a good element is making some of the important characters ages more in line with long time gamers or Mmorpg players, namely 20's. As opposed to Something like a Sao/Accel World etc which fall into the anime trope trap of overwhelming having middle/high school teenagers as important characters and setting.
Sep 14, 2016 6:03 PM
Mar 2016
yawn. i like SAO better, but this wasnt bad. i felt this ep wasnt as dramatic as it couldve been, but they announced s2 at the end so i guess thats why?
Sep 26, 2016 3:37 AM

Oct 2015
too much talking and pointless stories. The main object of the story should have been to find the way to get out of the game or they learn to adjust there or they defeat that Goblin king. Everything was half assed. Shiro decides to find the way out at the end in order to lure us to season 2. definitely no season 2 for me. it was boring.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Oct 16, 2016 10:51 AM

Jan 2013
First let me say that I enjoyed this quite a bit more than SAO regarding the fact that they're stuck in a game. ... even though I gave SAO a pretty high score aswell.

As for the episode, I'm glad we got to know the mysterious lady at the end.
The creepy nobel guy got outplayed pretty fast. - What if he did get a warehouse in time, he'd still be discovered ...

As for the season, it started of amazing, I liked the fact that they actually put some MMORPG stuff in it like loot dropping and actual skills etc.
I'm glad that they started building the world together and keep it as exciting as can be, without all of them just getting by with killing a few mobs, eat and sleep.

1 thing I didn't like about this show is that the low level characters were basically all children and the level 90's being 20+.
Surely there had to be some newcomers that werent kids that were level 20? - Or kids that were really good at the game at age 14 and having reached level 90.

I'll give this show a 9/10 as it was really well done and things we didn't know were explained really well.

Now let's see if season 2 has the same magic this seaosn had.
Mar 18, 2017 8:54 PM

Mar 2016
Damn, i really liked this anime!!!

I cant compare this wiht SAO because i never watched it..

This was actually very good:
-The strategy parts maked me remember of No Game No Life, i mean, Shiroe and Sora are so similar :o
-The battles were also cool
-And the humour could be better but was good.

The only bad thing was that triangle love between Shiroe, Akatsuki and Minori, that was not needed at all!

So i cant give to this 10/10 because it was awesome but was not a masterpiece like Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood or Attack on Titan.
It´s a pretty solid 9/10

If you watched 13 Reasons Why in 13 hours in a row (like me) you got my respect !
Apr 6, 2018 2:25 PM

May 2016
First half was more interesting but why the op and ed didn't change? 8/10
Apr 27, 2018 4:25 AM

Apr 2009
Ah the mysterious storyteller was Nureha? Is she the one who attempted the new form of magic from the West? I don't think that's Shiroe who went to Regan, I could be wrong but could it be Nureha with her Overlay spell?

Going back home is not the absolute priority? Changing the current world where they are is? Ambitious much, isn't he? Well he did rewrote one rule already, maybe it's really possible with him as long as the other more ambitious, more power-hungry and evil-intentioned Adventurers don't beat him to it.

Even more interesting scenes at the end.

8/10 for literally overwriting the rules of the world.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Mar 22, 2019 8:08 PM

Feb 2015
Shiroe discovered Marves's fraud. Minori asked Shiro if he's okay and Akatsuki got jealous of not realizing it. Shiroe went to look for information about Minami with a guy named Ooshima, but in his place he found Maihama's lady, she presented her as Dariella a NPC, but Shiroe quickly discovered she's Nureha (she transformed) a player from the west and technically, the leader, Nureha told that she knew about Marves's plan and asked Shiroe if he wanted to join her guild "Plant Hwyaden", Shiroe refused (she said she knew him from the past). Libra Festival finished. Log Horizon had a dinner and set goals. Shiroe talked with Li Gan, and told him he'll leave Akihabara, Li Gan wants to go with him.

Marve got what he deserved. Despite Minori attempts, I think Shiroe is out of her league. Cool introduction for Nureha, it looks she's gonna be the next villain. Leaving Akihabara, I think putting it in order and going to the next town.
Apr 9, 2019 8:44 AM

Aug 2014
I enjoyed my time with this anime, nice fantasy setting, would be fun to be in a world like that.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Apr 19, 2019 9:54 PM

Aug 2018
What an excellent and fun series. A very good Isekai. 10/10
Aug 24, 2019 7:30 AM
Jan 2017
world fraction te world magic that can used back to real world,,,
the problem was solved but the other problem came up for shiro..
and the akiba become the good city because the work of shiroe and his friend this is good proses from zero untill this happy moment.
and the log horizon new goal is change the world,,
interesting to watching the second season..
and the last shiroe choose to left akiba to their new trip
Sep 11, 2019 4:39 AM

Mar 2016
Those shocked reactions and looks on Malves face... Delicious! Get ur outsmarted and outplayed ass out of this free city! Filthy bastard!

Even if Shiroe is ok and i deliberately making himself look bad in the eyes of the others. I really do hope that one day both adventurers and people of the lands considers him as an influential individual in the establishment of Akihabara and also as someone who you can trust in when it comes to planning and strategy. And on the side not... It's Akatsuki's turn to feel left out when she realized that Minori knew the problem Shiroe is facing when she herself doesn't.

Holy... Nureha is THICC And damn does she also act cute! Furthermore, she's an enchanter just like Shiroe is and just like him, she did something big and new, in this case, successfully restarting the transport gate, though it may be unstable. her offers and seduction almost did it. Shiroe does realize that he doesn't really have any obligation to stay and be one of Akibahara's unsung ruler. If only he hadn't made a guild yet, he would've joined Hwyaden guild to be beside her. Which would be an interesting twist to the story. I know that ofc the cliche of MC sticking with his friends would happen in this situation, but I was genuinely hoping that Shiroe would join her massive guild that singlehandedly rule over the entire town of Minami. I'm sure her guild will be more revealed in S2.

Log Horizon goal is to change the world! YEAH! Wait... Did you seriously just decided on your goal now?

And so S1 of log Horizon has concluded... This story takes a different spin on the sub-genre of characters getting stuck in a game. Here they establish and official and formal city area that has a working economy and trade routes amongst many other things. I like that aspect of this story and I want to see a bit of Akihabara for every eps. Ofc this show has its downs as well. First of all, there isn't any solid goal is there? Shiroe's goal is the guild's goal and he has just said officially to his guild that he wanted to change the world. Besides the events that have happened so far. There isn't anything to look forward to and this really is just not good. I'm aware of the many things to see int his world of Eldertale, but Shiroe being the guy who does his paperwork stopped the adventure from happening for real. C'mon, I wanted to see more dungeon raids, huge grand quests and anything more active. But well, there's barely any in this season. (They even just let other adventurers get rid of the Goblin King)

I love Akihabara, but Shiroe and his guild need to get their ass off the seat and move around more.
Sep 17, 2019 8:55 AM

Sep 2019
A.W.E.S.O.M.E #feelsgoodman
Make Anime Great Again - Donald J. Trump
Mar 18, 2020 11:30 AM

Nov 2016
Was an interesting watch and you gotta appreciate the thought/effort the author put into building his world.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 16, 2020 1:54 PM

Jun 2017
The story is just mellow. Not action-packed or intense as I would have expected. It's neither good nor bad. And that's a good thing. Because at least it wasn't rubbish unlike some anime. Like Tokyo Ghoul for instance. Forgive me for mentioning it. I know it's a different genre but I just have to bring it up that it was garbage!😛😛

I look forward to the next season. There's going to be a major improvement and change of pace. I learned so much about Log Horizon to be honest. Especially when Minori and the group's first battle; and how they planned out their strategy. That was my favorite part tbh.

Hopefully on the next season, there will be unexpected twists and more action! See you guys on season 2's next thread!

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Jun 15, 2020 9:22 AM

May 2020
Tbh ending doesn't make a sense. But to see upcoming event, it getting more interesting. Finally they do levelling for 90Lv up. Half politic, Half fun, Half Dungeon and battle. Good and worth to watch. So much plot and complex inside here. 7/10
Aug 16, 2020 11:18 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That fox girl is definitely weird xD
Overall a very good isekai and probably the most intelligent one, the economy/political/management aspect was very interesting and it's rare to see an isekai about that instead of harem ecchi things
8/10
Sep 14, 2020 1:51 AM

Mar 2016
Nureha was fabulous! Let's see how things flow for season 2.
Dec 31, 2020 9:56 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah, what a hanging finale. I expect something clear. But, its looks like everything seemed pretty blurry and a lot of explained thing when Shiroe decided to met those foxes lady adventurer. I decided to create a spoiler tab, to decreasing the amount of space of my comment. This is really needed as a milestone of what happened toward the series. So, please don't mind this at all.

Ah, and one more thing:
HAPPY NEW YEAR, FOLKS!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 14, 2021 2:10 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
I'm just glad that there's a 2nd Season and half of the 3rd Season thus far for me to look forward to. Solid 1st Season, all in all.

Shiroe-san is a great main character and it's about time the antagonist in Nureha makes her entrance formally. Tense conversation there and you've to wonder how Shiroe would've reacted had it been before reuniting with Nyanko-san. Anyways, the times are different now and they've pledged to cross paths again as enemies. That's something to look forward to, most certainly.

Akatsuki-chan in twintails though, arigatou guzasu! She's just too adorable, lol. It's a pleasure seeing her come to terms with her feelings as well. Is she really 20? xD

I'm so glad this hasn't dived into the harem route. I feel like that in itself could be interesting too but I don't think it would suit the show anymore. With the addition of the world magic caster, the next season ought to bring some more interesting themes. I've heard there's a long drought of Shiroe's appearance but hopefully it won't hurt too much.

Enjoyed all the side couples too. Especially between Crusty-san and the Princess. Can't wait to see how they'll develop too.

Very happy to see that the Op will remain throughout the entirety of S2 as well. "Database, Database" - Hell yeah! Definitely going to miss the ED though. Since the same artist remained, I think it should be fine however.

Anyway, this is getting a solid 8/10 from me.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

May 29, 2021 10:41 AM
Jul 2020
Amazing show really. Would've given a 10/10 if it wasn't for some inconsistencies. I'll settle for a 9/10 for now but it's definitely in my favourites.
Jul 23, 2021 1:32 AM

Jul 2015
As seen through Nureha, the real world seems quite detailed compared to the simple artstyle of the game world. Really loved all those game elements in the world from the usage of strategies and skills to also the involvement of NPC's.

Dec 29, 2021 5:31 PM

Jul 2016
Lambdaa- said:
Alright on the the sequel...
Lord Malves turn out to be such a loser pfft.
Nureha wow awesome.

Reckon it will be a skip on season for me.
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2013

268 by MFM32 »»
Mar 3, 6:34 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2013

229 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 31, 2:27 AM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2013

209 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 30, 10:35 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2013

183 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 30, 9:05 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2013

265 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 30, 8:37 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.