Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 21, 2014 9:13 AM
Jul 2013
Sorry for my "engrish" :3

So, from what I know, GNG was supposed to be published in my country, but only a few fans supported they, so publishing house withdraw from this idea.

I cannot afford to buy manga from oversea, so for now the only way to read it (and I really, really want to read it) is to find it, translated to english, on the internet.

I know that there is site called gingasite.net, but it removed section "read" due to copyrights. On mangafox and other sites that I've searched, there are chapters only from volumes 1-6. I've even searched for torrents with english scans, but I can't find any working.

So is there a site where I can read WHOLE manga, not to only 6th volume?

I would be grateful, if you could also find way to read also Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Densetsu Riki, because they also seem to be hard to find whole.
Jul 28, 2015 4:43 AM

Jun 2012
Hey, did you ever find out where to read this in full? I can only find up to chapter 28, over a year since your original post :
Jul 10, 2016 9:21 AM
Jul 2013
Unfortunately, no :c I've stopped looking some time ago, when I decided to start learning japanese. I think that the reason behind sudden disappearance of english-translated version from the internet was due to copyright.
Dec 4, 2017 1:17 AM

Jun 2014
Mauseum said:
Hey, did you ever find out where to read this in full? I can only find up to chapter 28, over a year since your original post :

Corpse-Fcuker said:
Unfortunately, no :c I've stopped looking some time ago, when I decided to start learning japanese. I think that the reason behind sudden disappearance of english-translated version from the internet was due to copyright.

Wait were you still looking for the manga translated into english? Because all of it is completely translated now, and I think the scan groups are working on the sequel atm.
Apr 2, 2018 5:45 PM
Apr 2016
SIOPAOBUN said:
Mauseum said:

Corpse-Fcuker said:

Wait were you still looking for the manga translated into english? Because all of it is completely translated now, and I think the scan groups are working on the sequel atm.

Could you pass some link to a complete translation?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ginga Nagareboshi Gin Chapter 55 Discussion

NaughtyNoddy - Dec 25, 2020

1 by FMmatron »»
Aug 4, 2021 6:29 AM

Poll: » Ginga Nagareboshi Gin Chapter 43 Discussion

crocodileman94 - Feb 1, 2019

2 by FMmatron »»
Aug 3, 2021 5:56 AM

Poll: » Ginga Nagareboshi Gin Chapter 1 Discussion

crocodileman94 - Jan 20, 2019

1 by FMmatron »»
Jul 31, 2021 7:49 PM

Poll: » Ginga Nagareboshi Gin Chapter 48 Discussion

NaughtyNoddy - Dec 22, 2020

1 by Inzamam_Adib »»
Apr 27, 2021 4:21 AM

Poll: » Ginga Nagareboshi Gin Chapter 54 Discussion

NaughtyNoddy - Dec 25, 2020

0 by NaughtyNoddy »»
Dec 25, 2020 4:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.