Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Mar 24, 2014 11:36 AM

Jul 2013
SithNoKami said:
I like where this is headed :D Though it is quite likely that he might just remember Kouko at some point, It will probably end with Kouko X Banri. Pretty sure Linda and Banri is over.

Pretty sure? Even that this point people are still think that Banri ends up with Linda. Wow. Denial is not just a river in Egypt...

FYI there are multiple forms of amnesia. Banri suffers from retrograde amnesia. Takemiya is using artistic license with Banri's amnesia. The likely scenario is that when his old memories came flooding back they pushed aside his new memories - too much information to process. Thus it will take time to process and assimilate his new memories in with his old memories but his old memories have not been lost.
Mar 24, 2014 2:22 PM

Jul 2013
Give each of 2D-kun and Yana-san a damn medal, true bros, and Nana too. But Banri lost his post-incident memories now, gotta feel for him...
Mar 24, 2014 3:04 PM

Apr 2010
Maloa101 said:
am i the only one who blames Linda for everything that goes wrong with Banri

Not really. I do think so too.
To be honest, while I was watching this episode, the person I was feeling sorry the most was 2D-kun. Everybody ignores him. Nobody cares about his feelings. :(
Mar 24, 2014 3:47 PM
Sep 2010
This show rips my freaking heart out.

Seriously, how many shows are about brain damage? God.
Mar 24, 2014 6:45 PM
Mar 2014
Ending Prediction:

School Days ending, Banri pisses off Koko and gets stabbed with a knife, Linda proceeds to kill Koko, the end.

And don't forget the boat :D
Mar 24, 2014 8:09 PM

Oct 2012
Feel this anime's getting worse and worse - to predictable...

Mar 25, 2014 2:58 AM

Oct 2010
idk why u people hating it , its the best anime for me this season.
FIRST OF ALL I SAY IT AGAIN THIS SHOW IS DAMN AWESOME !!!
And i would be again having an EMPTY feeling after i watch its last episode , well this is what i get for loving an anime soooo..much , man i wish the show would just go on forever...and its plain obvious and i too support it - Banri x koko pairing forever !
More 2 days to go....
Mar 25, 2014 4:50 AM

Feb 2014
Poor 2D-kun always gets ignored and even though its obvious Banri x Linda is not going to happen I still want it to. Don't think I can wait patiently for the last episode!!
Mar 25, 2014 5:50 AM

Mar 2012
What we are going to see in the next episode: FEELS.
Mar 25, 2014 6:18 AM
Jan 2012
when gt is trying to be serious it makes me laugh like crazy, fun ep
Mar 25, 2014 4:44 PM
Feb 2014
wait,wait,wait and wait.Dudes,i liked the story and all (maybe in some parts too much drama, but its ok) but as far as i know when u have amnesia and when u lose ur memories,shouldnt u be happy to start getting them back?I mean amnesia aint going to make 2 different persons from 1 guy or girl?I think author doesnt know what amnesia is,u shouldnt lose ur present memories if ur getting ur past memories back...Please,correct me if im wrong?
Mar 25, 2014 5:52 PM

Nov 2013
I kinda just want Banri to end up with someone at this point but my ship is Kouko.

Touma>Banri for memory loss MC LMAO
Mar 25, 2014 9:03 PM

Oct 2013
VongolaXII said:
wait,wait,wait and wait.Dudes,i liked the story and all (maybe in some parts too much drama, but its ok) but as far as i know when u have amnesia and when u lose ur memories,shouldnt u be happy to start getting them back?I mean amnesia aint going to make 2 different persons from 1 guy or girl?I think author doesnt know what amnesia is,u shouldnt lose ur present memories if ur getting ur past memories back...Please,correct me if im wrong?

thats the whole thing we were talking about. the author fused the two types of amnesia's that exist to make the one banri has
Mar 25, 2014 10:09 PM

Apr 2011
I bet this is going to be a stupid ending. Banri should've at least hit that before he went crazy! This split personality shit is dumb as hell. lol.. still quite the entertaining watch.

4/5... 4 points because Banri picked the bro route. -1 because of that split personality bs.
Meruru_ArlsMar 25, 2014 10:12 PM
"I left everything I own in One Piece" ~ Gol D. Roger
Mar 25, 2014 10:48 PM
Dec 2013
KOKO is a selfish person. Only little teens would want to date that. Any mature person would see a crazy and unstable person that would never be responsible enough to be an adult or mother. Too much crying and insecurities and roller-coaster mood.

She suffers from BPD, everything is about her emotions, pain and object of desire. Yes no one can understand her and she feels lonely. No one loves her like she loves her new obsession/man. BS Drama queen.

Love is not about you, real love is without condition. It is about giving selflessly.

Banri is losing his memory and is in pain (He feels like dying or having cancer) and the selfish bitch is thinking about her pain and emotions instead of staying with her man till the end.
wavevagueMar 25, 2014 11:00 PM
Mar 26, 2014 2:37 AM

Mar 2014
Whatever happens in the final episode, I'm sure it'll be great.. As far as I've seen, the story line and outcome of this series never failed to amuse me. I'm sure though it'll be great either way with Kouko or Linda being with Banri or even by himself too.
20 years old! And lost on the internet!
Mar 26, 2014 4:06 AM
Jul 2018
wavevague said:
KOKO is a selfish person. Only little teens would want to date that. Any mature person would see a crazy and unstable person that would never be responsible enough to be an adult or mother. Too much crying and insecurities and roller-coaster mood.

She suffers from BPD, everything is about her emotions, pain and object of desire. Yes no one can understand her and she feels lonely. No one loves her like she loves her new obsession/man. BS Drama queen.

Love is not about you, real love is without condition. It is about giving selflessly.

Banri is losing his memory and is in pain (He feels like dying or having cancer) and the selfish bitch is thinking about her pain and emotions instead of staying with her man till the end.

On the contrary i think only little teens see Koko's behavior as so incredibly threatening and problematic. Don't get me wrong she is a handful, but what you realize when you get older is that a lot of women, especially the beautiful ones, come with some sort of emotional baggage. Learning how to navigate and deal with that is part of the game.

Love is definitely about you, it comes with TONS of conditions. Stop getting your understanding of love from Kattie Perry lyrics.
Mar 26, 2014 4:49 AM
Dec 2013
Trollbrotherno1 said:
wavevague said:

On the contrary i think only little teens see Koko's behavior as so incredibly threatening and problematic. Don't get me wrong she is a handful, but what you realize when you get older is that a lot of women, especially the beautiful ones, come with some sort of emotional baggage. Learning how to navigate and deal with that is part of the game.

Love is definitely about you, it comes with TONS of conditions. Stop getting your understanding of love from Kattie Perry lyrics.

True, beautiful women often come with lots of baggage. They did not have to develop a full/good personality, most of the time their looks helped.

Hmm I can only say that with time you realize beauty is temporary. When you are young you make wrong choices by seeking beautiful girls. But good personality, compromise, MATURITY and good communication are more important than beauty. Beauty should always come after personality.

BTW if someone has to navigate through mines on a daily basis then may be he chose the wrong person.
Fighting is normal but the recurrence and intensity usually determine the health of the relationship.

Why didn't she stayed till the end? She is selfish.
wavevagueMar 26, 2014 11:25 PM
Mar 26, 2014 7:34 AM

Feb 2014
Poor Koko was raining tears... She's the victim in this whole old/new Banri problem.
Mar 26, 2014 10:32 AM
Jul 2009
I haven't a drop of sympathy for Banri, now--my sympathy started to vanish when he started to flip out but <b>after</b> he made a video message to himself on the Okamera. (If that was after--I don't remember--but that video message is still the beginning.)

It completely vanished the moment I saw he'd made notes to himself so that he could relearn details of the life he'd forgotten, listing Kouko as an "ex-girlfriend" (though she did break up with him--more on this a bit later).

So what does that mean? He's willing to look back at everything as a total loss that he just could not help? So he'd forget everything since the accident--would he re-forget everything that happened thenceforth that's related to his new friends (and especially Kouko) just because it's them? I know it's anterograde amnesia--something I don't have a ton of knowledge of--but is it really that selective in its effect?

I'm gonna call BS on that. The same way he could write down a list of facts to look back upon like a living sob story is the same way he could have written down notes for himself to review should he ever lose his memory from then on. Or would the notes themselves mysteriously vanish, too? >_>

Kouko messed up, for sure, starting with that breakup. I'm on her case about that, too--she wasn't showing love at all, that way--but Banri wasn't even trying while he still had his memory. He justified her actions.
GigaknightMar 26, 2014 10:51 AM
Mar 26, 2014 10:43 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Good episode, the thing is with one more episode after, how will they conclude the story in a satisfactory manner...
Mar 26, 2014 4:07 PM
Mar 2014
I hope he ends up with linda..
Mar 26, 2014 11:32 PM
Dec 2013
Gigaknight said:

Kouko messed up, for sure, starting with that breakup. I'm on her case about that, too--she wasn't showing love at all, that way--but Banri wasn't even trying while he still had his memory. He justified her actions.

Banri is a retard. Instead of taking responsibility for 18 years of relationship with his family and friends , he tried to run away from his past memories to chase a sexy girl he just met.

He did not have a traumatic childhood, any sane person would try to find his real identity.

Banri and Koko is the kind of love that...if you get in a wheel chair/accident/disease, F# you , i will suffer too much emotionally, I gotta go on with my life.
Mar 27, 2014 5:44 AM

Nov 2011
OH GOD!!! Things are getting more and more complicated now
I don't know who to ship Banri with, but I like Koko so much
This episode was mindblowing, I really LOVED it
Everything's in a mess and Banri's leaving them now
and that moment between him and Mitsuo ... T^T I felt the need to cry ='(
Everything's so sad and I would love it if Oka-chan ended up with Mitsuo even though he's into Linda right now
and when 2D-kun said to them that he doesn't want to part ways with them.. WAHH !! DAMN THE FEELS T^T !!!
and Poor Koko, it's really upside down now for her -.-
I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE!!! SERIOUSLY, LET IT COME OUT NOW!!! I NEED IT ;_;
Mar 27, 2014 6:02 AM

Mar 2008
Linda doesn't have a personality in a way similar to Asuna from shit art online in how it bothers me
Mar 27, 2014 6:56 AM
Feb 2009
got hit by Toradora back in high school
now there back with all the wombo combo of feels in 2014
with Golden time G TO THE FUCKING G!!!
Mar 27, 2014 8:08 AM

Jul 2013
fezzy_2004 said:
anyone want to start any ending predictions?

YanaxBanri yay!
Mar 27, 2014 10:34 AM
Mar 2014
Trollbrotherno1 said:
wavevague said:

True & that was why I liked what Linda told Kouko about how "the world does not revolve around you" speech. I do not know if Kouko understood the message at that time, however it was something that she did need to hear to help her grow more as a character.

I agree with what you said about love as well. The older one gets, the more they realize everyone has some sort of baggage with them & coming to understand that, (about both oneself & the other), is an important step in any relationship.
Mar 27, 2014 11:29 AM

Sep 2009
Nowonder its called Golden Time. Its the last golden period of time he has before he suffer some serious mental illness. Then it will end with kouko and linda taking care of him.
Mar 27, 2014 2:26 PM

May 2013
Holy crap thank god I've marathoned the show up until the last episode which will air tomorrow. I can't imagine this heart wrenching feeling to stay for over a week waiting for the last episode to air.

I'M READY FOR ANYTHING!
Mar 28, 2014 3:42 AM

Nov 2010
2D kun feels out of the loop again, seeing him rage about it was fantastic
Nana did her job good again as well
I hope it will end with Banri x Koko at the final episode next
Mar 28, 2014 7:54 AM

Sep 2013
Nana-senpai still confirmed best girl
Mar 28, 2014 8:47 AM
Jun 2013
the show is bs, was nice to watch but the characters are annoying the crap out of me. im not even sure what happened in the end. so banri got his memories back then koko came. now did he keep memories from both personalities or what? but why is the other banri at the bridge and wtf is linda saying. she hugged a ghost. she saw 2 banris? she says yes to all of him?! wtf?! i really dont get it. major bs. and to end up with kind of person like koko. it annoys the crap outa me. wanted to give 7/10 just for the feeling but now after writing this im dropping to 6/10
Mar 28, 2014 11:46 AM

Jul 2010
Nana-senpai is my favorite character, right now xD
That BROmance, so emotional ;.;
Mar 29, 2014 6:47 AM

Jun 2011
This episode was really well done imo, and I loved Banri's monologue at the end, that was inspiring and sad at the same time. 2D-kun was amazing too, the moment when he was about to cry, I was laughing and had tears in my eyes at the same time.

Iolo said:
Ive been a bit disappointed with this series.

Yes i do feel bad for Banri and Koko, but not as much as i am mad. Would you leave someone because they were dying just cause you were too afraid to lose them? No you would spend every second with them till the very end.

Present Banri has pretty much given up and doesn't even care to try to fight on (seeing as this is medical not sure if there is anything he can actually do to stop it but still)

Past Banri crying and screaming again, shocker.

Bolded: You mean you would act that way. You need to know that not everyone react and solve things the same way as another. It is just too much for Kouko to risk being forgotten. You would only understand if you experience something similar, or you can just use your imagination a little..

You answered yourself here, and, wasn't he planning to consult a doctor? He was making a call back home and all..

Oh yeah, shocker. Dat sarcasm. -.- Imagine if you lost all of your memories, as if your past self was in a coma, and all of a sudden you woke up in a totally different place, different time, and there wasn't anyone you know around at all, what would you do? Oh I know, let's be happy with "strangers", right? Just take a look at how Banri was before he lost his memory, that's his past self, the crybaby Banri.

You need to try harder to understand the characters.
ToG25thBaamMar 29, 2014 7:00 AM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 30, 2014 7:37 AM

Dec 2011
2D-kun trying so hard. And Nana and Linda as well, in their own ways...

But at the end of the day, there's nothing they can do...
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Mar 30, 2014 10:27 AM

Jun 2013
Kouko crying at Banri forgetting her broke my heart..... its so obvious that she loves him more than anything..... im hoping i get a happy ending in the last episode! :) :')
Mar 31, 2014 6:58 AM

Aug 2007
That Banri really causes a lot of problems with that memory of him. I want to see the final of this, I'm courious about how it ends!
Mar 31, 2014 1:45 PM

May 2012
Damn that ending and that beginning :| I feel sad for all his friends he's associated with :/ especially Koko now :| Well with the next episode being the last one I really wonder what's next!
Apr 1, 2014 11:29 PM
Oct 2013
Banri, if I was in his shoes, I would take photos, videos, and write done all my memories of what I did, so I can cherish all the people I've met and all the moments I had whether good or bad.

Also the whole promise between him and Koko was so touching that I teared up, all of his friends came to his rescue in the end of this ep, and isn't that we all need from a good friend.
I want to be the best in the world.
Apr 7, 2014 12:04 AM

Jun 2012
ToG25thBaam said:
I have to say I disagree about it being something you just have to experience to understand. A coward is a coward, plain and simple. I'm not saying that plenty of people wouldn't do what she is... and I can definitely understand her reasons. But it doesn't change that she's a coward for running away from him. She is literally abandoning him because she can't handle that he's going to die.

And I don't mean that metaphorically... he really is dying here, and she can't handle that, so she basically said "I'm not going to support you because I can't handle the aftermath so you should deal with this on your own and just pretend like nothing is happening to make me feel better about myself... even though I'm the one person who you need the most right now... but if you happen to survive somehow [don't worry!] I'll stick with you after that, forever and ever. You can count on me."

However, I actually did enjoy this episode, unlike Iolo. And I agree with you that it's all very realistic (the amnesia and the characters) which is what I have loved about this series since the beginning. Kouko and Nana are both the most realistic characters to me, above any of the others, so despite that I hate what Kouko's doing here, I love that the series isn't holding back. It bothers me that Banri might still get with Kouko again, though, because I don't think she deserves him after what she did. And that's not just because I want Linda x Banri, at this point I could care less, even though it would still be a much appreciated bonus.

The amnesia situation also feels really believable... I'm not sure why Iolo and many others have such a huge issue accepting / dealing with the amnesia bit. It's like 80 percent of the people watching this series can't except the reality that amnesia brings, because it's too confusing and scary or something. I think a lot of that is just because of the maybe 4 episodes where "Ghost Banri" appeared, and everyone mistook that for supernatural elements, which isn't the case at all.

So basically I agree with you on all points, except Kouko.

Edit:And on a side-note, the feels in this episode were crazy... I actually shed some tears there when Yana was telling him he wouldn't let him disappear.
HalibelTheEspadaApr 7, 2014 12:11 AM
Jul 2, 2014 10:49 AM

Oct 2012
So present Banri is over and old one returns. Or is it? In this series anything can happen. I just hope this won't end with friendship theme, each character deserves his proper ending.

But I am not happy with how everyone in this series behaves lately, everyone is overly melodramatic and crying. Be it Tada Banri, I would acept it as amnesiac or alzhemeirs people tend to act this way (in fact, they only remember feelings with no memories to tie them to and that can make put them into big distress). But others are also acting very erraticly and it seems this series is full of deranged characters. Though I know that sometimes being with and get along with amnesic is big strain for nerves of his close friends or family. It's just it's all bit over the top in past few episodes.
Mich666Jul 2, 2014 10:52 AM
Jul 6, 2014 6:11 AM
May 2012
Memories are really important to me, that's why I really feel sorry for Banri ;_;
True friends <3 Mitsuo, 2D-kun, and Banri are brothers <3 Chinami, Linda, Nana, and Kouko <3
I really hope that Chinami will compile all the videos and pictures of them inside the Okamera and make a movie out of it. Then, Banri will watch it and remember them :D
I almost cried T^T Let's see how this will end :))
Jul 9, 2014 10:31 PM

May 2012
well eff...
Jul 11, 2014 11:27 AM

Dec 2012
Woah only 1 episode left
I really liked this episode~
& well, Nana-senpai and 2D-kun are prob the best characters in this anime
Jul 12, 2014 5:59 AM

Oct 2012
I don't know what to feel T_T
"Signature removed"
Aug 20, 2014 11:56 PM

Mar 2014
Friends from the beginning , is always be a friend to the end .
Yana in great depression .. !!
Looks like banri was spacing-out on that time .. Its happening one by one now .
2d-kun is FIRED UP !!
Looks like banri is forgetting them , the banri they know is disappearing !!
Banri running for linda is kinda funny .. lol .. but .. I really sympathize him .. must be very hard.
Ohh.. he's is back to normal again .. wtf .. he really needs to cure it . Its getting problematic .
SHE SLEPT WITH NANA OH NO !!! FUUU... ehh so funny haha !!
"Thank you for everything you've done for me" .. It was a sensational gratefulness for me :)
Notes to my future self ...
The Fukurai University cultural festival !!!
Bromance is in the air lol !! .. man tears .. of joy !!
The best Awa dance on its finest performance !!
"The Present is ending . Here, countless versions of our past selves are always crying , laughing , falling in love , getting hurt , joking around , feeling happy and suffering . These feelings are born all the time and in the next moment, they became the past and die . It's over now . This is the end . but the truth is , everyone's time is like that . right after it's born , every moment becomes the past and dies . But.. I'm alive now . I'm here now . I can see this moment , the present , right now . Right now ... isn't that everything ? after that , I returned to my former self and lost all the memories since the accident." -Tada Banri of his Golden time .
Honestly , I was moved by his last words (kinda) and completely change my Image of him .
He was a great MC . that I am sure even If time ends .
Very great episode !!! totally loved the ending :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 3, 2014 3:19 PM

Jun 2014
When Koko was crying I was emotionless, when I saw the bromance between Yana and Banri, I had tears in my eyes.

Dec 21, 2014 2:38 AM

Feb 2013
"I slept with Nana-senpai!" That was hilarious! Nana-senpai is pretty bold.

When Koko was crying I was </3 I still don't like that she broke up with Banri.

Those last couple of seconds before the credits my heart was beating so fast. What was he gonna say!? And bam. He says that he returned to his former self. I don't know what to feel. I like new Banri thatn the old Banri. Ols Banri in all honesty is a big crybaby. Everytime he appears he crying screaming for Linda. It got very annoying. At least new Banri made the best of it with the time he had left.

One last episode. How's it gonna end!? It looks like everyone ends up with nobody it looks like it. I really wanted MitsuoXChinami. Will Banri end up with Koko? Both OP's and ED's suggested that.

Onto the last episode! Time to reach the Golden Time!
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

889 by KomariKamikita95 »»
Apr 10, 4:33 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2013

244 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 20, 1:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.