Forum Settings
Forums
#1
Mar 19, 2014 4:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 64
From any anime that you've watched, which ocular or eye-related power would you want to have?

Mine would have to be the Mangekyo Sharingan. Black and red is a sweet combination and id love to control something like a Susanoo. There's also a bunch of different ways to fight with the mangekyo so that would have to be mine.

Yours?
 
#2
Mar 19, 2014 4:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 11429
Byakugan. I could easily cheat on all my tests.
 
#3
Mar 19, 2014 5:01 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 229
Misa Amane's

 
#4
Mar 19, 2014 5:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 1523
Mystic eyes of death perception. I'd kill my chair and then zac bertschy. followed by your dog. consider your dog dead
 
#5
Mar 19, 2014 5:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 3406
MI-MI-MIKURU BEAMUUU!
 
#6
Mar 19, 2014 5:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 26478
Rinngen of course.

Cupquake said:
Byakugan. I could easily cheat on all my tests.
Rinnegan can do that and has way more other powers. Kuchiyose fly.
 
#7
Mar 19, 2014 5:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 11429
IntroverTurtle said:
Rinngen of course.

Cupquake said:
Byakugan. I could easily cheat on all my tests.
Rinnegan can do that and has way more other powers. Kuchiyose fly.


Nvm, I'm upgrading to rinnegan.
 
#8
Mar 19, 2014 5:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 191
Meat vision
 
#9
Mar 19, 2014 5:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 5061
King Bradley's "Ultimate Eye", just for the name.
 
Mar 19, 2014 5:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 4459
I'll do what Danzo did and

 
Mar 19, 2014 5:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 11429
SolBlade said:
I'll do what Danzo did and


But then you'd look gross
 
Mar 19, 2014 5:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 1186
Geass. I want to conquer the world.
 
Mar 19, 2014 5:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 83
The wicked eye from Chuunibyou.
I wanna be cute as hell, praised for looking great yet still having a shit story line with plot as deep as a puddle in the desert
All these bitches.
 
Mar 19, 2014 6:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 26478
SolBlade said:
I'll do what Danzo did and
 
Mar 19, 2014 6:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 2698
Mangekyou Sharingan, so I can just teleport myself and never be late again.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
 
Mar 19, 2014 6:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 14151
Eternal Mangekyo sharingan, Spike's cybernetic eye and Pegasus's millennium eye.
 
Mar 19, 2014 6:35 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 3543
Cupquake said:
Byakugan. I could easily cheat on all my tests.

I'll never have to study again.
 
Mar 19, 2014 6:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 2698
Forgetfulness said:

AsianKungFu said:

Mangekyou Sharingan, so I can just teleport myself and never be late again.

That depends on whose Mangekyo Sharingan you're using since they're all different, but I'm guessing you mean Tobi's


Yes, I mean Tobi's Mangekyou and Kakashi can do it too, right? but it puts a huge strain on him.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
 
Mar 19, 2014 6:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 26478
AsianKungFu said:
Forgetfulness said:

AsianKungFu said:

Mangekyou Sharingan, so I can just teleport myself and never be late again.

That depends on whose Mangekyo Sharingan you're using since they're all different, but I'm guessing you mean Tobi's


Yes, I mean Tobi's Mangekyou and Kakashi can do it too, right? but it puts a huge strain on him.
Well at least so far in the anime Kakashi can't do it.
 
Mar 19, 2014 6:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 2698
Kakashi can teleport other people (Deidara) or small objects but he has never tried to teleport himself.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
 
Mar 19, 2014 6:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 10039
Obviously, some kind of Geass.

It would also be nice to have Mihawk's hawk eyes.
 
Mar 19, 2014 6:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 808
command geass
- I command you to become my sex slave
 
Mar 19, 2014 7:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 2503
I need to watch more eye related anime...Geass.

I can see you


 
Mar 19, 2014 7:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 26478
AsianKungFu said:
Kakashi can teleport other people (Deidara) or small objects but he has never tried to teleport himself.
Kakashi can't teleport people, and his only works long range so he can't transport himself. He also hasn't shown to be able to transport anything back.
 
Mar 19, 2014 7:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 14151
IntroverTurtle said:
AsianKungFu said:
Kakashi can teleport other people (Deidara) or small objects but he has never tried to teleport himself.
Kakashi can't teleport people, and his only works long range so he can't transport himself. He also hasn't shown to be able to transport anything back.
I remember he did teleport himself back in the manga but I can't remember the exact chapter as yet. Edit found it chapter
Modified by DrGeroCreation, Mar 19, 2014 7:24 PM
 
Mar 19, 2014 7:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 2698
IntroverTurtle said:

AsianKungFu said:

Kakashi can teleport other people (Deidara) or small objects but he has never tried to teleport himself.

Kakashi can't teleport people, and his only works long range so he can't transport himself. He also hasn't shown to be able to transport anything back.


He teleported Deidara when he was about to blow himself up and he was able to teleport the missile(?) fired by pain.
Modified by Xynic, Mar 19, 2014 7:22 PM
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
 
Mar 19, 2014 7:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 2547
Mekara beam
 
Mar 19, 2014 7:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 470
Sharingan
 
Mar 19, 2014 7:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 2697
Gotta go with the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception. Theyre both practical AND pretty. lol
 
Mar 19, 2014 7:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 26478
AsianKungFu said:
IntroverTurtle said:

AsianKungFu said:

Kakashi can teleport other people (Deidara) or small objects but he has never tried to teleport himself.

Kakashi can't teleport people, and his only works long range so he can't transport himself. He also hasn't shown to be able to transport anything back.


He teleported Deidara when he was about to blow himself up and he was able to teleport the missile(?) fired by pain.
I thought he teleported the blast away and that was a clone. And he transported the missile back? All I remember him doing was twisting it until it exploded.
 
Mar 19, 2014 8:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 2698
IntroverTurtle said:

AsianKungFu said:

IntroverTurtle said:

AsianKungFu said:

Kakashi can teleport other people (Deidara) or small objects but he has never tried to teleport himself.

Kakashi can't teleport people, and his only works long range so he can't transport himself. He also hasn't shown to be able to transport anything back.


He teleported Deidara when he was about to blow himself up and he was able to teleport the missile(?) fired by pain.

I thought he teleported the blast away and that was a clone. And he transported the missile back? All I remember him doing was twisting it until it exploded.


I guess I'm wrong about the missile part but I'm pretty sure he teleported Deidara. Deidara was about to make himself explode suicide bomber style and that wasn't a clone.

I just remembered something. Deidara lost his arm because of Kakashi's Kamui.
Modified by Xynic, Mar 19, 2014 8:15 PM
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
 
Mar 19, 2014 9:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 2021
Kara no Kyoukai
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Mar 19, 2014 9:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 1530
Darkseids omega effect beams>all these shitty anime eye powers.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/119238/2424563-omega_beams_01.jpg
Dubs>subs.
Breaking Bad>Anime
Comic books>manga
99% of Anime is Garbage
 
Mar 19, 2014 9:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 42
<------------------ Tyrant's Eye pls
perv4lyf
 
Mar 19, 2014 10:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 26478
AsianKungFu said:
IntroverTurtle said:

AsianKungFu said:

IntroverTurtle said:

AsianKungFu said:

Kakashi can teleport other people (Deidara) or small objects but he has never tried to teleport himself.

Kakashi can't teleport people, and his only works long range so he can't transport himself. He also hasn't shown to be able to transport anything back.


He teleported Deidara when he was about to blow himself up and he was able to teleport the missile(?) fired by pain.

I thought he teleported the blast away and that was a clone. And he transported the missile back? All I remember him doing was twisting it until it exploded.


I guess I'm wrong about the missile part but I'm pretty sure he teleported Deidara. Deidara was about to make himself explode suicide bomber style and that wasn't a clone.

I just remembered something. Deidara lost his arm because of Kakashi's Kamui.
No, he did explode and while he was exploding Kakashi sent away the blast. And yes it was a clone or else Deidara wouldn't have been there later talking about how he got away because he exploded a clone or whatever.

Yes, like a 6 in section of his arm. Not enough to say he could transport a whole person. Especially as just doing that almost killed him.
 
Mar 19, 2014 11:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 11687
The eyes of Mushi masters. So that I can see Mushi :3
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Idc if you think its weird, I have a life and friends and an income of money.

 
Mar 20, 2014 1:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 654
TheNaturalPerm said:
Mystic eyes of death perception. I'd kill my chair and then zac bertschy. followed by your dog. consider your dog dead


why do you want to kill your chair :(
 
Mar 20, 2014 3:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 24367
IntroverTurtle said:
AsianKungFu said:
Kakashi can teleport other people (Deidara) or small objects but he has never tried to teleport himself.
Kakashi can't teleport people, and his only works long range so he can't transport himself. He also hasn't shown to be able to transport anything back.

He actually can. His powers are the same as Tobi, just slightly different. You will see it, when the canon comes back. If he can transport shadow clones, it means he can transport people anyway.
 
Mar 20, 2014 3:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 140
Either a well trained Byakugan, 1km range in all directions is just uber useful in everyday life

Or King Bradley's Ultimate Eye so I'd never have to pay for the train again, just jump on the top and chill
 
Top