Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 1, 2009 3:18 PM

Oct 2008
Who would you like to see shipped with England? And why?
Just tell us all about your favourite pairings. ^^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 14, 2009 4:22 AM

Aug 2009
USUK BEST ONE!!!!

Mmmm Tsurende Arthur is love~ (and the drunken one also lol)
Plus, I've read also some dôjins and fics with France nii-sama
Sep 16, 2009 4:51 AM

Jul 2009
yeah... USxUK <3
and... from time to time... with France~ (only as fanservis~ :D)
anyway, I wonder if he could with someone as a seme... but I can't imaginate it... he's badass uke type xD definitely uke... >D
Sep 16, 2009 5:35 AM
Mar 2008
USUK
Although I also love FrUK, PrUK and... well, I'm sure I've got some other pairings with him I like but I don't remember them now.
From hetero, I enjoy seeing Seychelles and England although only as little sister and bossy older brother.
Sep 16, 2009 7:01 PM

Jul 2008
USUK

'cause they are meant to be together, and that's it.
I love them so much that since some time I somehow associate every single song I hear to them, even those that may look a bit awkward associated to them (like my latest obsession - 'Automatisch'/'Automatic' by Tokio Hotel).
I love very much UK/Japan too, my second favourite England ship. FrUK, love the name, love the pair. UK/Canada, the sweetness. Miaou almost converted me to Russia/UK, but I still see them work only as a rape couple. I'm slowly starting to like UK/China, but I'm still on my way to be able to say I ship them. UK+Norway is not a ship, but they are über awesome BFFF (Best Fairy Friends Forever).
For hetero...I don't like England with any of the female nations, the only one I ship him with is Elizabeth I (wonderful piracy days back then ♥), but only in a platonic way. She did say she married her country after all. <3
------------------------
Database Guidelines
Denials: anime | manga
Modifications: anime | manga
-----------------------------------
Sep 16, 2009 7:02 PM

Jun 2008
FRUK.

I srsly love USxUK, but...

IT'S FRUK.
Sep 16, 2009 10:25 PM

Sep 2007
For me it's USUK. ♥

But thanks to the Hetalia Drama CD where Arthur catches a cold, I'm just so in love with FRUK as well. <3

akimoto-rin said:
anyway, I wonder if he could with someone as a seme...

Ever heard of UKxJapan? :D
Sep 17, 2009 3:18 AM

Aug 2009
Hiina-tan said:
Ever heard of UKxJapan? :D

Yeah but... where's the funny thing if he's the seme? :/ xDDD

And with females... well as it has been said before, with Seychelles but as a sister... and well I've read and seen some female USAxUK and also things with Igiko o.oUUU

Loxaris said:
USUK

HELL YES!
Sep 17, 2009 9:22 AM

Oct 2008
akimoto-rin said:
anyway, I wonder if he could with someone as a seme... but I can't imaginate it... he's badass uke type xD definitely uke... >D

Weird, I can only imagine him as gentleman/playful seme. Either that or as kind of an equal - no defined position in a long relationship (i.e. not a oneshot ;)

Loxaris said:
USUK

I was converted some time ago, probably by you, into thinking this was the Hetalia pairing. Still seme Arthur though =Þ

Loxaris said:
I love them so much that since some time I somehow associate every single song I hear to them, even those that may look a bit awkward associated to them (like my latest obsession - 'Automatisch'/'Automatic' by Tokio Hotel).

lol. I never meet anyone who's heard of Tokio Hotel in real life, but the moment I step onto the Internet, there are swarms of otaku. XD
UK/Japan, maybe UK/Prussia as second. Sweet gentlemen, every one.
Sep 25, 2009 12:55 AM

Jun 2009
my OTP for Arthur would Alfred ^_^.
I just can't get enough of them they a re just soo cute.

Clueless (Alfred) x tsundere (Arthur) KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! *dies*

I can't imagine the current Arthur as seme (I really can't) for me he is just too uke-ish (is that even a word? hehehe). But I must say Pirate UK is very sexy *v*

but I still prefer tsundere UK over Pirate(sexy) UK ^_^V
Sep 25, 2009 11:04 AM

Oct 2008
suzoka said:
I can't imagine the current Arthur as seme (I really can't) for me he is just too uke-ish (is that even a word? hehehe). But I must say Pirate UK is very sexy *v*

but I still prefer tsundere UK over Pirate(sexy) UK ^_^V

..nobody can, it seems. But I have to, because I know what UK thinks of America. ^^
But pirate UK is marvellously sexy, I think we can agree.
Sep 25, 2009 1:54 PM
Mar 2008
Mitsukai_Tsubasa said:
suzoka said:
I can't imagine the current Arthur as seme (I really can't) for me he is just too uke-ish (is that even a word? hehehe).

..nobody can, it seems.

Ha, I can! Only the pirate one though. Other than that, it's kinda hard.

Loxaris said:

Kinda offtop, but I've just looked up for Automatisch music video and I immediatelly imagined Prussia, Germany, Austria and Switzerland in those cars -shot-
Sep 29, 2009 6:59 AM

Oct 2008
Tine-chan said:
Loxaris said:

Kinda offtop, but I've just looked up for Automatisch music video and I immediatelly imagined Prussia, Germany, Austria and Switzerland in those cars -shot-

It seems so widespread that I'm thinking of starting a thread for songs that make you think ofHetalia characters. XP
Apr 1, 2010 1:14 PM

Apr 2010
FRUK

OH YES.
"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"
Apr 16, 2010 10:46 AM

Mar 2009
USUK HANDS DOWN!!! But I think it would be even better with UKUS XD Time for Arthur to show Alfred who's boss if you ask me =W= Now that would be HOT!! XD
Apr 17, 2010 11:43 AM
Jan 2010
I just don´t like USAUK... It´s a bit better when Arthur is the seme, but FRUK and EnglandxJapan are awesome!<3 Also, EnglandxPirate England.
May 8, 2010 5:59 AM
May 2010
FrUk ~~!!!! all the way <3

sorry..but i just don't like USUK ;--DD i can't see england and america together..i just see them as brothers/ father & son..
Jun 7, 2010 7:49 PM

Oct 2009
USXUK!~ ♥
Jun 28, 2010 9:04 AM
Jun 2010
IGICHU! <3

and usuk. and fruk. but, mostly igichu.
Sep 14, 2010 2:12 PM

Dec 2009
FRUK FTW!
it's my one true pairing. <3

usk - no way. i don't like it. xX"

Apologize me for mistakes! I'm German!
Sep 25, 2010 7:04 AM

Sep 2007
Hiina-tan said:
For me it's USUK. ♥

But thanks to the Hetalia Drama CD where Arthur catches a cold, I'm just so in love with FRUK as well. <3

Correction: for me it's FrUK. ♥♥

Like I said earlier, I started liking the couple when I was listening to the Mini Drama of Arthur's Character CD, and now they've reeaally grown on me. :D
Not that I don't like USUK, they're cute as well, but somehow I just like Francis better.
He's more of a pervert, which I, as a fellow pervert, very much like. I'm actually kinda sure he knows more about sex 'n stuff than Alfred.

Moar FrUk nao. <3
Nov 22, 2010 11:19 PM

Feb 2010
USUK. The ones who uses English goes with the ones who uses English. Nuff said. <3
Nov 28, 2010 3:19 PM

Oct 2010
Ah, my OTP has to be England/Japan. I just find it adorable. Especially their scene in World Series, which made me go d'awww. It was like Romeo & Juliet with England as Romeo and Japan as Juliet.

England tries to make friends with the other countries, but no one would come to accept him. Except for Japan. But, Japan's boss didn't want England to befriend Japan because he wanted to form an alliance with Russia, so he forbid Japan from ever meeting England. But one day, while standing under the stars, Japan sneaks out to go meet England on top of a hilltop. There, the two makes an oath of friendship and become friends. All well that ends well. <3

Of course England still went tsundere in the end. lol

But regardless, I don't really mind any other pairings. I ship everyone x everyone to some extent.
Jun 7, 2011 10:51 AM

Mar 2009
UK/Japan is my Hetalia OTP ♥
World Series ep 21 & 22 tells it all C:

I can't see UsUk happening.. they're more like brothers or father & son
I like even FrUk more than UsUk. But no, don't like that either. Asakiku is the best <3
But I like Iggy's and France's friendship thou :'DD it's hilarious~ xD
Jun 16, 2011 8:46 AM

Mar 2010
FrUK <3
and
Denmark x England
Pirate!England x Pirate!Spain - Yes, Iggy as seme >D
Sep 1, 2011 9:41 AM

Jul 2011
Let's see..

America/England, France/England, England/Japan, England/China, Russia/England, Prussia/England, Spain/England, Scotland/England, England/Seychelles and all the other Iggy pairings.

Honestly, I love them all.
Nov 6, 2012 5:01 PM

Nov 2012
USUK on the top <3 I also like FrUk~ Well, I like UK with everyone... Except Japan. And it is a big problem, cause I know that people like a lot this pairing ono
Jun 22, 2013 6:31 PM

Aug 2011
I like UK/France, Pirate!UK/Pirate!Spain, UK/fem!USA and UK/fem!France~
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» IM BRINGING THIS CLUB BACK TO LIFE

HAHAIMDEADLOL - Feb 22, 2016

0 by HAHAIMDEADLOL »»
Feb 22, 2016 11:59 AM

Poll: » Favourite England song

Mitsukai_Tsubasa - Aug 6, 2009

41 by KFreezeOfFire »»
May 25, 2013 12:49 PM

» Why do YOU love Arthur / England?

ChibiMilly - Jun 25, 2009

42 by aruhime »»
Sep 1, 2011 9:39 AM

» Pixiv tags

Loxaris - Sep 20, 2009

4 by EmosLastKiss »»
Jan 9, 2011 12:09 PM

» England's Evil Demon Summoning Song

Tailee - Dec 12, 2010

1 by xxxDeletedVenxxx »»
Dec 14, 2010 7:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.