Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Sep 2, 2009 8:58 PM

Feb 2008
mightykid218 said:

Liking teenage girls is pretty pointless, seeing as they are all pretty much the same for the most part. It's also the age group where whats inside is changing daily anyways so fuck it, you should pick girls based solely on their looks until your middle aged. That way, you can become happy and not a virgin.

umm...I'm not shallow and I'm not going to do that....
Besides, I can't help who I'm attracted to. Losing my virginty is the last thing on my mind any ways. I'm attracted to a specific kind of personality sadly, so, it's only usually one girl I tend to life most often...

L2 Search - http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs48/f/2009/236/3/9/L2_Search_by_Siya_Akuma.jpg
We're all getting trolled by Mayans. They probably thought "Fuck this shit, let's end the calendar and say shit's gonna go down."
Sep 2, 2009 8:59 PM

Jun 2009
-Shio said:
mightykid218 said:
Liking teenage girls is pretty pointless, seeing as they are all pretty much the same for the most part. It's also the age group where whats inside is changing daily anyways so fuck it, you should pick girls based solely on their looks until your middle aged. That way, you can become happy and not a virgin.

Isn't that a bit cynical?

Sure, I guess, if you look at it that way. On the other hand, it could also be very relaxing, since you are removing that silly "like, love you girl/guy" part from it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Sep 2, 2009 9:00 PM

Apr 2007
mightykid218 said:

mightykid218 said:
you should pick girls based solely on their looks until your middle aged.

mightykid218 said:
until your middle aged.

I lost you.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 2, 2009 9:01 PM

Feb 2008
mightykid218 said:

Sure, I guess, if you look at it that way. On the other hand, it could also be very relaxing, since you are removing that silly "like, love you girl/guy" part from it.

ehh...I'm the kind of person that tends to avoid relationships anyways. Easier to not get into a relationship and have to deal with it than to have to get into one than deal with all the drama..

L2 Search - http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs48/f/2009/236/3/9/L2_Search_by_Siya_Akuma.jpg
We're all getting trolled by Mayans. They probably thought "Fuck this shit, let's end the calendar and say shit's gonna go down."
Sep 2, 2009 9:01 PM

Jun 2009
Neverender said:
mightykid218 said:

mightykid218 said:
you should pick girls based solely on their looks until your middle aged.

mightykid218 said:
until your middle aged.

I lost you.

Hey, me too. I don't get your point. I was saying once your minds fully developed and all, then it seems fine to pick someone based on their unique and shiny personality. But when your a teenager, everyone's fucking crazy anyways, so just look at their shells.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Sep 2, 2009 9:02 PM

Jul 2008
mightykid218 said:

"I'd suck you~" Berri||Desu Ne?
Sep 2, 2009 9:06 PM

Apr 2007
mightykid218 said:
their unique and shiny personality

???
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 2, 2009 9:06 PM

Jul 2008
Neverender said:
mightykid218 said:
their unique and shiny personality
???
Are you telling me you aren't a special little snowflake?

Anyhow, keeping on topic, I'm actually pretty happy with the exclusion of a few recent events. No biggie though, cause when I get sad I just stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Sep 2, 2009 9:07 PM

Apr 2007
I thought we were talking about women
Sep 2, 2009 9:08 PM

Jul 2008
Neverender said:
I thought this was about our bromance, dude.

Sep 2, 2009 9:08 PM

Feb 2008
mightykid218 said:

Hey, me too. I don't get your point. I was saying once your minds fully developed and all, then it seems fine to pick someone based on their unique and shiny personality. But when your a teenager, everyone's fucking crazy anyways, so just look at their shells.

Heh..That probably won't happen. I'm happy with just being friends and liking in secret.

Sep 2, 2009 9:12 PM

Jun 2009
Neverender said:

So did I.

Sayalol said:
mightykid218 said:

Heh..That probably won't happen. I'm happy with just being friends and liking in secret.

Hey, whatever works for you. I just got sick of that, combined with any girl I was nice to genuinely vs. a non-caring self absorbed shitcock getting all "let's stay friends."
Sep 2, 2009 9:17 PM
Jan 2009
mightykid218 said:
-Shio said:
mightykid218 said:

Isn't that a bit cynical?

You're also removing all the meaning from it. I probably sound stupid, but contrary to popular belief, love actually exists!
Sep 2, 2009 9:27 PM

Apr 2007
-Shio said:
love actually exists!

Sep 2, 2009 9:34 PM

Jul 2008
I take back what I said about being happy.

I'm now unhappy that this thread is not about my and Neverender's bromance.

Sep 2, 2009 9:36 PM

Apr 2007
Bakayaro said:
I take back what I said about being happy.

I'm now unhappy that this thread is not about my and Neverender's bromance.

that's life, man
Sep 2, 2009 9:45 PM

Jun 2008
My ex boyfriend and I started being friends again (his idea) and we got in a fight today over who's life is harder. He says that my life is easy because I don't play sports or have a job... He works for his dad at a really slow hardware store. I had to take anti depressants for almost a year, my dad who I was very close to passed away when I was 12 and my mother is bipolar. My ex lives in a nice expensive house. My mom works for minimum wage and sometimes can't pay the rent for our house. So, you tell me, who has it harder...?

Not trying to complain about my life, but really, he doesn't have to deal with that. =/
Sep 2, 2009 9:46 PM

Oct 2007
Haruka-sama said:
My ex boyfriend and I started being friends again (his idea) and we got in a fight today over who's life is harder. He says that my life is easy because I don't play sports or have a job... He works for his dad at a really slow hardware store. I had to take anti depressants for almost a year, my dad who I was very close to passed away when I was 12 and my mother is bipolar. My ex lives in a nice expensive house. My mom works for minimum wage and sometimes can't pay the rent for our house. So, you tell me, who has it harder...?

Not trying to complain about my life, but really, he doesn't have to deal with that. =/
Jack his shit.
Sep 2, 2009 9:50 PM

Jun 2008
llxwarbirdxll said:
Haruka-sama said:

Jack his shit.

Haha I'm too nice. Otherwise I probably would...
Sep 2, 2009 11:18 PM

Jul 2008
Haruka-sama said:

He sounds like a spoiled little bitch. "WAAH WAAAAH I HAVE TO ENGAGE IN EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES, MY LIFE IS HARD"

Also, working for your parents in a slow store is like a dream, it'd be impossible to get fired and it sure as hell isn't too difficult either.

Seriously, kid's a whiny bitch and you're too humble and good for him, stop being friends, it'll be good for you.

I am the senpai that notices you.

Sep 3, 2009 12:10 AM

Jul 2009
I'm unhappy that my best friend in the world has been missing for like a year. Was talking to a common friend I had the other day and the last thing he heard was that he was "going into the wilderness." I guess he became a mountain man to run away from his psychotic clingy gf who lied about birth control, and purposely got preggo to try to keep him with her. I LOVE U MAN COME BAKCTOME =[
Sep 3, 2009 1:03 AM
Dec 2008
Haruka-sama said:

Comparing whos life is harder, or even comparing lives at all will almost certainly lead to an argument.

I think you're both stupid asses.
Sep 3, 2009 1:05 AM

Apr 2007
DramaQueen said:
Comparing whos life is harder, or even comparing lives at all will almost certainly lead to an argument.

I think you're both stupid asses.

Sep 3, 2009 1:05 AM

Apr 2009
Haruka-sama said:

What a douche I feel for you..keep fighting :)
Sep 3, 2009 3:29 AM
Aug 2008
mightykid218 said:

Speaking as one who has liked various teenaged girls (and a few older ladies) I disagree.

Teenaged girls can be very, very different.

Also, picking a lover based on looks is not the way to be happy. Pick a lover who's good-looking enough so that you need not put a bag over the beloved's face. Beyond that, mediocre/good/stunning is not that important.

What *is* important is what kind of affection one wishes to pursue. If one intends lots of hot, wet, sloppy kisses, don't pick someone who has halitosis but refuses to fix it. If one intends to just go out, have dates, talk, and mostly part without a kiss goodnight, halitosis is quite tolerable.
Sep 3, 2009 3:32 AM

Dec 2008
I'm unhappy because my damned student card hasn't arrived yet and I'm having to pay full price for things. God, do I love exploiting my student discount ;)
Sep 3, 2009 3:34 AM

Jun 2008
Money = Love = No money = Misery

Back on topic : My back hurts like always
Sverige är ärorikt, såsom jag :-]
Sep 3, 2009 7:47 AM
Jan 2009
Got no sleep and now I feel like crap..D:
Sep 3, 2009 7:47 AM

Jan 2008
Uhmm I woke up really early and then couldn't get back to sleep so I just KNOW I'm going to tire out super early tonight. -____-

Sep 3, 2009 9:40 AM

Jun 2009
My dad had a stroke today & is in hospital atm. Unhappy doesn't describe seeing your dad have a stroke.

Sep 3, 2009 9:59 AM

Jun 2008
_Shidosama said:
My dad had a stroke today & is in hospital atm. Unhappy doesn't describe seeing your dad have a stroke.

Damn, is he ok?

I hope he recovers quickly
Sverige är ärorikt, såsom jag :-]
Sep 3, 2009 10:07 AM

Jun 2009
Grass is greener, you whining attention whores.
We can't stop here! This is bat country!
Sep 3, 2009 10:24 AM

Feb 2005
Bubbler said:
Not if you are colour blind.
Sep 3, 2009 11:38 AM

Apr 2009
Bubbler said:

See my post in the Hated Country Life thread.
This is a serious post. You're not allowed to delete it.
Sep 3, 2009 11:41 AM

Feb 2008
Baman said:
Bubbler said:

Well, it's still technically green though isn't it? People who are color blind are just unable to see it.

Sep 3, 2009 12:02 PM
Jan 2009
Sayalol said:
Baman said:
Bubbler said:

Well, it's still technically green though isn't it? People who are color blind are just unable to see it.

So you won't be able to tell if it's green.
Sep 3, 2009 12:45 PM

Dec 2008
I'm unhappy coz schools are about to start .

Sep 3, 2009 12:58 PM

Aug 2009
Nika-senpai said:
He sounds like a spoiled little bitch.

They both do/are. Don't blow her up when she's whining about a normal life experience and stress that someone who's not her has. Neither of them have it hard in the slightest and they're absurdly petty for even imagining they do.
Sep 3, 2009 1:08 PM

Feb 2005
Sayalol said:
Is it? It's just the way the colours are percieved in our eyes that make us call it green, so for someone that cannot see, or some creature that doesn't see things in the colours that we do, is it still green?
Sep 3, 2009 1:13 PM

Dec 2008
Baman said:
Sayalol said:
Is it? It's just the way the colours are percieved in our eyes that make us call it green, so for someone that cannot see, or some creature that doesn't see things in the colours that we do, is it still green?

NO IT IS NOT.

Baman, +1
Sep 3, 2009 1:26 PM

Apr 2009
Baman said:
Sayalol said:

Wikipedia ~ Green is a color, the perception of which is evoked by light having a spectrum dominated by energy with a wavelength of roughly 520–570 nanometres.

Yes, it is still green. The name is a symbol used to describe light of a specific wavelength and is not dependent on your perception of it. And yes, trees that fall in the woods do make a sound.
This is a serious post. You're not allowed to delete it.
Sep 3, 2009 1:42 PM

Jun 2008
On topic; No hot water in my house. Grrrr. And it would cost moneeeeeey to get a technician. );
Sep 3, 2009 1:44 PM

Jul 2008
aggra-aggra said:
Nika-senpai said:

They both do/are. Don't blow her up when she's whining about a normal life experience and stress that someone who's not her has. Neither of them have it hard in the slightest and they're absurdly petty for even imagining they do.

Oh gee, and here I thought losing a parent and having to live with the fact that remaining parent has a mental illness is a walk in the park~

Not the hardest thing to live with, but it's certainly something she would be better off without. Seriously though, one is complaining about losing a loved one and the other is a rich kid complaining about playing sports, whose problems sound more legitimate to you? One sounds more spoiled than the other for sure.

Either way, as someone said back there, that is a stupid thing to argue about. Everybody has shit to deal with, some people are better at dealing with it than others - what seems like a big deal to you might not be a big deal to someone else.

And if I sounded like I was too much on the girl's side, then that's a bias and I'm sorry for letting that come through - but it began to dawn on me that the longterm relationship I was in that I thought was ever so perfect turned out to be fucked up for a long time, I just didn't see it. Hence why I get angry when I see ex-boyfriends that will end up making their ex-girlfriends unhappy and un-confident long after the relationship is over.

I am the senpai that notices you.

Sep 3, 2009 1:45 PM

Feb 2008
Baman said:
Sayalol said:

Well, at perspective..but I mean, scientifcally, I thought that the reason is the color it is, is because it's the part of the light that it reflects while absorbing the rest. Color blindness just makes it to where you are unable to see that specifc light wave (Depending on the blindness. If you're like my brother who just sees red as pink, etc...etc... or if you're like my dad and only see shades of black and white, then you know, it would variy). So, by definition, it would still be "green" just you wouldn't see it as that.

To stay on topic..I'm sad that some people are color blind...unless they enjoy it..then I'm not...

Sep 3, 2009 2:19 PM

Feb 2005
CDRW said:
Wikipedia ~ Green is a color, the perception of which is evoked by light having a spectrum dominated by energy with a wavelength of roughly 520–570 nanometres.

Yes, it is still green. The name is a symbol used to describe light of a specific wavelength and is not dependent on your perception of it. And yes, trees that fall in the woods do make a sound.
Blast. My philosopher level is not high enough :/
Sep 3, 2009 2:21 PM

Jun 2008
aggra-aggra said:
Nika-senpai said:

Well, I really don't want to whine about it. People have much worse lives than I do, I know that. He just went out of his way to say "your life is so easy, mine is harder, try being me for a day" and it kinda set me off, you know? He thinks I have it easy but he really hasn't experienced the things I have. =/

And yeah it's probably unfair for me to say he has it easy. I take that back. I was just a bit angry that he made it sound as if I have no problems whatsoever.
Haruka-samaSep 3, 2009 2:33 PM
Sep 3, 2009 2:26 PM
Jan 2009
Baman said:
CDRW said:

Over 9000?
Sep 3, 2009 2:42 PM

May 2009
Hmmm, when I first saw this thread I didn't post anything because on the surface I have nothing to be unhappy about. Since the beginning of this year I have been sad ad felt I was wasting my time and I wasn't doing enough with my life. Recently I have been thinking about things and I completely changed how I think about things and I have been having a happy life since. Last night before I went to bed I thought of some things that make me unhappy. Although they don't really affect me personally they do make me feel sad in their own little way.

My mom's relationship with my sister makes me feel sad and angry sometimes. It really pains me to hear them talk to each other because there is so much hate in every word they say to each other and they don't care if its noticeable. They both shout at each other, argue over basically everything, and refuse to listen to anything the other has to say. I've brought this up with both of them and they keep saying its the other persons fault and they won't attempt to make up unless the other apologizes first. This really makes me sad because my sister is threatening to run out and leave with her daughter. She has recently started a relationship with this loser guy and the thought of both of them living together makes me sick. I'm pretty sure its his fault that she is even thinking about doing something this stupid. She has no money...

My older brother, who is going on 27 still lives here and has no plans for the future. He is really good at fixing computers and recently started his own business. He also works at Amtrak. The problem is he does his business half assed and doesn't really care about the income and debt he is racking up. He almost never gos to work and I have no idea at all how he still has a job. When he does go to work he comes back looking absolutely miserable. His credit is also fucked up and he has no plans for that either.

My grandmother's health is getting increasingly worse. My aunt, who lives with my grandmom with her three kids doesn't care at all about her health and steals money from her all the time. Her kids seeing their own mother do it also steal from her and disrespect her whenever they want to. Recently it was discovered that my cousin,who handles my grandmom's money,pays her bills, takes her to the hospital, and buys groceries, who I thought was one of the most sensible people in my family and the last person that would ever do something like steals money from her too. This whole situation just disgusts me.
GesichtSep 3, 2009 2:46 PM

Don't recommend me something that is still publishing, unless its close to being finished. Don't recommend me anything that isn't licensed.
Sep 3, 2009 2:44 PM

Jun 2008
_Shidosama said:

So sorry to hear that. I hope he gets back to good health. =] I understand what you're going through, and it's not fun at all.
Sep 3, 2009 3:00 PM
Aug 2008
Baman said:
CDRW said:

No, actually Baman was not wrong.

Wikipedia doesn't have the right to define what color is. Neither does CDRW nor Baman nor myself.

If Baman demands the right to define "green" incompatibly with CDRW, neither one wins over the other; however, communication is impossible between the two.

Furthermore, Baman's orginal claim was "grass is not greener if you are colorblind." This is technically true, but misleadingly phrased and ambiguous.

Even if grass is green, it is incorrect to say grass is greener. Comparative adjectives require two points of reference. If I say "grass is greener than milk," I might have a workable claim.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» Count to OVER 9000! v.16 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Aug 16, 2022

6048 by Erayserbeam »»
2 minutes ago

» Deny or Comply v.4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 5, 2021

7155 by ArabianLuffy »»
5 minutes ago

» Would you eat/drink that? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

56709 - Mar 27

272 by DanzFcc »»
8 minutes ago

» A - Z Pokémon ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

sunsetocean - Jul 25, 2021

8761 by DanzFcc »»
9 minutes ago

» Ask the person below you a question. v34 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Mar 28

2724 by _untitled »»
14 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.