Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 18, 2014 10:04 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Slim~

The battle continues with the Minimum Holders and the normal people. Not so surprising and it almost feels like a riot now. One more episode to go and I really do wonder how they will deal with this all shit especially with our Hulk friend going all berserk now. Best son ever though. <3
Mar 18, 2014 11:23 AM

May 2013
Takahiro protecting his mom even though if there was a chance that she would hate him. That ending though was brutal. Poor Takahiro. Nice is super pissed now. Moral better be ready for what's coming to him.
Mar 18, 2014 11:27 AM

Feb 2013
Min 7:27, finally the hero appears : Naruto!
Lol.
Mar 18, 2014 11:38 AM

Nov 2007
Lols pretty good episode, and that ending...
Next episode Nice won't be nice anymore lols xD
Mar 18, 2014 11:47 AM

Jan 2014
Welp, its official, I hate moral. Come on Nice kick his white haired ass!
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Mar 18, 2014 11:54 AM
Dec 2012
Ulquiorra1923 said:
Min 7:27, finally the hero appears : Naruto!
Lol.

I know right?XDD I was like "Naruto...what do you do in hamatora?.___."
Mar 18, 2014 12:09 PM

May 2012
I was not expecting it to end like that. Nice better go kick Moral ass for that. Hajime snapped. Somebody gonna die next episode. It better be Moral.
Mar 18, 2014 12:22 PM

Nov 2013
Moral is such a bastard, can't wait for him to die. Art's still a mystery. Hajime's power seems crazy powerful. I'm worried though - can they properly end it in one episode?
Mar 18, 2014 12:33 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Hajime......She's about to go SSJ
Mar 18, 2014 12:41 PM
Jan 2014
This episode started out pretty casually, like nothing has really happened.
Lol
ResidentMar 18, 2014 12:45 PM
Mar 18, 2014 12:56 PM

Jul 2013
Takahiro protecting his mum.
And part of his body explodes.

Nice is really pissed now.
Moral >.<
Wonder if they can finish this off properly in just the one episode..
Mar 18, 2014 1:06 PM

Aug 2010
Actually thought it was a pretty nice ep. Especially the ending. I am hype ^^

The way Nice just nonchalantly introduced Moral as the mastermind was so lol

I didn't expect Nice to accept what happened to Art so calmly. The dude is too cool ^^

How he broke down from laughter after hearing Moral's goal was hilarious XD

Loved seeing that bitch piss her pants from fear that she's gonna die shot by a tank XD

Dat Gore though!! First with the hammer destroying that guys skull with the spurting blood then with Takahiro (transformed) crushing a person's head with his hand and then finally the explosion of blood O_O Shit that was brutal!!

Moral crying for him had me for a second until he said the reason he was crying for XD

But well, at least Nice is pissed as F***!!! Can't wait to see some friggin ASS KICKING!!! :D

Good to see some Hajime this ep. Especially with emotions. And what the hell was that at the end O_O Did she eat Takahiro's body or something like that? Well her ability seems to have something to do with healing.
Mar 18, 2014 1:13 PM

Oct 2010
Barion-Zara
Dat Gore though!! First with the hammer destroying that guys skull with the spurting blood then with Takahiro (transformed) crushing a person's head with his hand and then finally the explosion of blood O_O Shit that was brutal!!

Good to see some Hajime this ep. Especially with emotions. And what the hell was that at the end O_O Did she eat Takahiro's body or something like that? Well her ability seems to have something to do with healing.[/quote said:

Yeah man i loved the episode. I'm shocked they didn't censor that head shot. lol

I like Nice as a main character strong and smart. Why can't we have more main characters like this. I'm really sick of strong and dumb or smart and weak.

The ending i don't know what kind of ability that is.
Mar 18, 2014 1:14 PM

Mar 2013
That final moment where Hajime went berserk... wow. Very nice episode with some good action and good gore even though the animation budget has always been bad for this show. Final episode looks like it'll be interesting.
Mar 18, 2014 1:30 PM

Jun 2011
Lyfa said:

xaxaxaxa... Totally agree with you there! XD
Mar 18, 2014 1:36 PM

Nov 2013
Lyfa said:
Mar 18, 2014 1:40 PM
Feb 2013
Awwww, things are getting intese, Hajime is starting to get hyper.

Finally, Moral has reveled himself to nice and what he did to Art.
Mar 18, 2014 1:47 PM

Nov 2012
Damn,poor Takahiro.

Ohh shit,Hajime snapped.
Mar 18, 2014 1:55 PM

Feb 2014
The mother finally accepted her son for what he was, but Moral just had to ruin the moment.
Don't know how next episode will turn out, will they be able to wrap it up in just one more?
"Even if we lose by 100 points, there's still a chance a meteor will strike the other team's bench in the last second"

- Kuroko Tetsuya
Mar 18, 2014 2:06 PM

Nov 2007
Eh~~, bringing the enemy to the bar? To hear his side of the story. Main guy things that he's doing something extra. Hatano-san's character is at limit, so he's beating up those group.

That lady is having a speech about those people with power are not good, and the son went to protect from those attackers. After getting her approval, he got killed!

Next ep. is final. (and special recap on Thursday/Friday).
tsubasaloverMar 18, 2014 11:38 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 18, 2014 2:08 PM

May 2013
I'm really hating Moral right now. Hope Nice beats the shit out of him.
Mar 18, 2014 2:12 PM

Nov 2013
that ending was so fucked up

i was still hoping the asshole mom would die

great ep 5/5

i'm really hoping this show can get another season. Its really deserving imo
Mar 18, 2014 2:24 PM

Jan 2011
This episode blew my mind! (pun /not/ intended)

I really didn't expect this! I though Nice would just jump from that chair and kill the guy on the spot! And I also thought Takahiro would come back as a boy ;A;

First we have a casual setting and beach episode then with gays and now, guts are flying everywhere! I love this anime! *-*

Next week is the final one and I'm thinking that Moral will bring NEW Art as his final "project" to fight Nice.
I'll probably cry...

also note: the animation is crappy and it began several eps ago -.- that's pissing me off... quite much.

Mar 18, 2014 2:31 PM

Dec 2013
This episode was again wow, I seriously wouldn't have thought, that Nice and Moral would have a normal small talk. The Riots still go on and the fights won't stop. I don't know what to say if I'm honest. Takahiro did everything to protect her mother because he still loves her despite her maybe doesn't love him anymore. In the end I thought, that it would be a happy end but yea fail... Moral pushes a button or calls s.th. with his phone and we just see a hole in Takahiro's stomach and blood is spurting out...

O right, after Takahiro's death we see Hajime-chan first time crying and Nice is going berserk.
And after the ending wtf was with Hajime-chan first I thought, that it would be a joke when she said, she is hungry. But then her eyes became red, her wounds healed instantly and she became such a black aura and just screamed. I'M really looking forward for the next episode!!!!

5/5
Mar 18, 2014 2:41 PM

Oct 2011
HOLY!!!!!!!! OMG everything hits the fan!!!!!!!

Takahiro!!!!!!!!!!

You just pissed off Nice and Hajime.
Mar 18, 2014 3:30 PM

Jun 2009
again nothing of art is shown and the awaited scene where nice might kick morals ass also stayed out

I mean come one the two have a trink together that's just poor !!

next week is athe last and final ep but I don't think the final fight will be anything like what im waiting for I gerting more and more pissed at this show their is much stuff into it you really could make good storys off but somehow the make it the worst and boring stuff ever
Mar 18, 2014 3:39 PM
Dec 2013
It only took the series 11 episodes to make an entire serious and emotionally heavy episode, maybe this awful anime might go out with an ending that can save the series.

Still, I can't stand the animation HORRORS there are, some times it's like they have 2 frames animations.
Mar 18, 2014 4:10 PM

Apr 2012
yeahhhhh now we're talking that was an amazing episode
also hajime in the preview ??? she just intensified
Mar 18, 2014 4:17 PM

Jan 2014
Takahiro fought and died like a real hero, he was boss from beginning to end.

God damn you Moral you filthy corrupt and rancid piece of shit, how dare you kill him like that you twisted bastard.

Nice or whoever else please end this fucking bastard for good, I want him to die a cruel and painful death so I can enjoy seeing him go.
Mar 18, 2014 4:42 PM
Jun 2013
My conspiracy is that the gardener lady is actually talking to Art. (Pretty much I refuse to believe that he is actually dead </3)
Mar 18, 2014 4:59 PM

Aug 2013
Did they try to create an intense atmosphere when Nice brought in Moral in the bar? Because it didn't work for me XD

Takahiro bomb was a bit touching but even that was predictable. *Moral mentioned a side show* *Takahiro commences hero talk* *mother and son reuinites* The death flag was clearly there.

1 episode to go. I hope it would surprise me.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Mar 18, 2014 5:25 PM
Jul 2018
It was sad to see Takahiro died while protecting his mom.
Mar 18, 2014 5:40 PM

Mar 2013
Moral, you bastard. I hope he dies in the worst way possible.
R.I.P Takahiro.
Hajime and Nice are getting berserk in the next episode. Can't wait to see how this is gonna end.
Mar 18, 2014 5:40 PM

Sep 2013
Lol I love how nonchalantly Nice told Koneko who Moral was :P

Moral is one fucked up son of a bitch, of course we already knew that.

Tissue launcher :P

Koneko you should learn from this and not let a creepy guy ever touch your face again.

Interesting their powers have limits.

Hulk Smash!

Talk about a dedicated kid.

Moral has a fucking kill switch 0_0 one press of a button and everyone he has given power too will die :O

Moral managed to piss off Nice and Haijime, he is so dead next episode, well I hope he is at least.
Mar 18, 2014 5:48 PM

Jul 2012
That ending oh my god! That was too cruel, Moral is psychotic and needs to be stopped.

Next week is the final episode. So I guess we'll find out for sure if the body we saw in the previous episode is Art's or not.

And the preview for next said something about a Forbidden Minimum? I wonder what that is hmm....

I'm looking forward to seeing Nice go all out next week! If that doesn't happen I'll be very disappointed.
Mar 18, 2014 6:24 PM

Sep 2012
Hajime is pissed off.
Mar 18, 2014 6:40 PM

Jul 2010
The number of people who was pissed off
Nice is pissed as fuck!!
Murasaki was pissed off almost losing his powers.
There is so much blood.
The security guy trying to escape with Takahiro's mother that sledge hammer woah
Takahiro was awesome such a sad ending...Moral you bastard !!!!
Hajime snapped and has had enough.
Did you see her eyes?!
Moral wish she didn't mess with her
Mar 18, 2014 6:52 PM

Dec 2012
I guess I'm Morals only fan really love evil characters their the best he always has me on edge so cynical
Mar 18, 2014 7:04 PM

Dec 2013
Well, very interesting episode. Moral is still an idiot, trying to convince Nice that his way of thinking is right? Only an idiot with no confidence in his own abilities would try to convince someone like that.

Takahiro went out with a bang, figuratively and literally, and it was awesome. We finally see him accept himself for what he has become, he stands up to protect his mother and wins her over in the end, and goes out a hero.

Murasaki still trying to make Nice recognize him, and then we hear Nice recognize him right to Moral's face. Too bad Murasaki wasn't there to hear it.

The flower lady having tea with Art is nice foreshadowing, I think Art now has the Forbidden Minimum. Can't wait to find out for sure, I still believe it was originally his brother's.

Nice and Hajime are pissed, finally. Can't wait to see what a "hungry" Hajime will be like, she's been such an adorable character and there's been so many hints at how powerful she really is, it's got the potential to be beautiful. Not to mention, for a second time, Nice is pissed! He tried to give Moral benefit of the doubt, but you can't argue with stupidity.

Probably the best episode yet! I'll give this one 9/10!
Odds are I'm not going to find my way back to a thread after my first post, it happens on occasion but not often. So, if I say something that offends you and you feel the need to force your opinion on me because obviously everyone should have your opinion or none at all, feel free to post it in the thread that I'll probably never see again. However, if you are interested in intelligent discourse, feel free to message me.
Mar 18, 2014 7:10 PM

Mar 2012
Damn. Blood everywhere. Nice and Hajime pissed beyond belief. Good stuff.
Mar 18, 2014 7:32 PM

Jul 2008
Well Moral, you're fucked.
Hopefully he'll get a beating that'll satisfy me.
Mar 18, 2014 8:17 PM
Nov 2013
Wow.
That ending.
Just...wow.

Also, I usually hate how tears are animated in anime, but they pulled it off very well
Mar 18, 2014 10:04 PM

Jul 2012
Antearion said:
I was not expecting it to end like that. Nice better go kick Moral ass for that. Hajime snapped. Somebody gonna die next episode. It better be Moral.

I second this. He needs to die.
Poor Takahiro TTnTT I wanted to see more of him.
Mar 18, 2014 10:17 PM
Aug 2011
Ouch that ending, I was not expecting that at all.
Takahiro's mother was pretty terrible but seeing him explode like that was awful.

This series makes me all confused, sometimes I just hate how "filler-ish" it feels but then it brings these intense moments.

I have to say that Nice and Moral having a drink and chatting it up was weird.
I'll give them credit though for choosing to do that rather than a straight up fight and ass-kicking from the get go. (Which is the kind of situation you would see in other shows.)
Mar 18, 2014 10:22 PM

Jul 2012
Right now I am just questioning what Hajime's true minimum is. Does she have multiple minimums ? Or is this her full minimum power ? In any case I cannot wait to see the next episode.
Mar 18, 2014 10:52 PM

Oct 2009
With the series being lack luster, having a good episode is a plus. Episode 7 and 11 turned it around. Hell, it could actually hit the 7 rating. Which is hard to believe.
Mar 18, 2014 10:59 PM

Sep 2013
I did not expect all that blood.
Will Hajime show a stronger power than Nice's?
Mar 18, 2014 11:05 PM

Apr 2012
damn this show is surprisingly gory lol
Last week: the guy got head shot with an ice cube lol
That security guard got sledge hammered in the face.
Takahiro asploded the doode's head with his hands.
Then the detonation
Pretty sure Hajime just went super saiyan at the end

RIP Takahiro.....
zzzeallyMar 18, 2014 11:18 PM

Mar 19, 2014 12:17 AM

Nov 2012
i know this was supposed to be dramatic and all, but i wasn't feeling it....
Mar 19, 2014 12:22 AM

Mar 2008
This was an awesome episode. Moral not only pissed off Nice-kun but also Hajime. I hope they get the bitch that has Art's body also.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hamatora The Animation Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2014

262 by Mishiia »»
Mar 1, 12:22 AM

Poll: » Hamatora The Animation Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2014

133 by enterlowa »»
Aug 2, 2023 3:47 AM

» Does anyone else think this anime is very shallow?

7EJh77b - Dec 7, 2015

4 by BreakApart »»
Sep 3, 2022 11:44 AM

» Worth Watching?

_txhsin__ - Jun 1, 2022

8 by Kibbi500 »»
Jun 3, 2022 9:46 AM

Poll: » Hamatora The Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2014

221 by HorikitaNemesis »»
Nov 18, 2020 4:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.