Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Buddy Complex Episode 11 Discussion

Mar 26, 2014 11:04 PM

I think this may end up being the infinite cycle of Hina traveling back and forth through time

Mar 27, 2014 8:12 AM

LOLLL at Dio's "Let Aoba go!"
It's like a love triangle between Aoba Dio and Hina :x

Mar 29, 2014 1:43 PM

Well, we're seeing that Bixon, a cool and composed character in the beginning, is finally starting to match the Bizon in the first episode. I'm actually interested to see Bizon's development; his childhood friend and love is getting farther away from him.

Apr 1, 2014 7:42 PM

When they were showing each other connecting and the memories it kind of reminded me about Newtypes

Apr 6, 2014 11:13 AM

Lol the whole thing with Hina was stupid, and the cliche "you are not my daughter", it wasn't even done well, Hina's dad was a plot device, and the drama about her was so bad. Aoba was annoying too in this episode, "Hina's there, you can't shoot them down", oh wait, it's smarter to let the enemy get a hold of your technology. The only part I liked about the episode was the Dio/Aoba thing, now Dio knows about Aoba, where he is from, about Hina, and so on, and Aoba now knows about Dio's past, I can't wait to see how this plays out.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

Apr 10, 2014 8:01 PM

Damn, so now Dio knows he's from the past...

I don't want them to rush, but I really hope I don't have to wait until the second season to know why Hina went to the past. :/

ToG25thBaam said:
Lol the whole thing with Hina was stupid, and the cliche "you are not my daughter", it wasn't even done well, Hina's dad was a plot device, and the drama about her was so bad. Aoba was annoying too in this episode, "Hina's there, you can't shoot them down", oh wait, it's smarter to let the enemy get a hold of your technology. The only part I liked about the episode was the Dio/Aoba thing, now Dio knows about Aoba, where he is from, about Hina, and so on, and Aoba now knows about Dio's past, I can't wait to see how this plays out.
Yeah, I agree, that reveal was kinda meh. Honestly I don't even see what the big deal with it was... she should've known, it's not like he never told her... she just forgot about it. She clearly wasn't all that young when he found her, so I don't even see how she didn't know. Also I don't see why it matters so much to her personally, it's not like anyone knows her biological father... and he raised her so he might as well be her "real" father. But I guess some people are just bothered by that more than others.
Modified by HalibelTheEspada, Apr 10, 2014 8:05 PM

May 14, 2014 8:19 PM

07:42 umad, pirate?

12:30 unmei no futatabi no saikai

7.5/10 for this episode.
Dio shares his mem now?
Read more at http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1117167&show=60#MjhkTdPDM3gJQhZl.99
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.

Nov 22, 2014 2:49 PM

Hina not being his daughter was so shocking, I thought they resembled each other perfectly.

Jul 27, 2015 5:47 PM

So they shared their past with each other through the incompatible linking? Well that sure was interesting! A bit of a melodramatic episode but I liked the development and overall change in atmosphere! Let's see what's next.

Jan 14, 2017 7:54 AM

And the show has suddenly taken a huge dump right in front of us...
"At some point, I stopped hoping."

May 4, 2017 6:45 PM
Anyone else think Bizon was the one from the first episode ?? The similarities are uncanny

Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]