Forum Settings
Forums
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Poll: Should we exterminate white people?

Mar 15, 2014 1:36 PM

cumshotz said:
Not sure if troll or from stormfront.
Are you implying the Imperials should have won? The Stormcloaks were Skyrim's only hope.

Eigi man ek þá lǫg jómsvikinga ef ek kviði við bana eða mæla ek æðruorð. Eitt sinn skal hverr deyja

Mar 15, 2014 1:36 PM

Kana2Chan said:
cumshotz said:
Stormfront is a terrible forum. That's why I stopped posting there.
So I guess both.

Baman said:
cumshotz said:
Are you implying the Imperials should have won? The Stormcloaks were Skyrim's only hope.
lol
Chikaji said:
i, personally, would gladly be fisted by every single strong female character until my asshole explodes, permanently rendering me into a coma

Mar 15, 2014 1:37 PM

Kana2Chan said:
Kyonyo said:
I did not even know that you were women. You just don't seem femine at all.
I'm not a woman. And thanks.

cumshotz said:

so you are gay then. Oh well w/e.

Mar 15, 2014 1:37 PM

Barack Obama said:
It's funny how all those "counter-culture" forums have SOME good points buried deep (but who wants to shove their arms shoulder-deep in chunky shit for a single tootsie roll?). But they're invariably inundated with almost literal tinfoil hat people and people who just might actually be insane. Guess we need SOMEWHERE to quarantine those guys, as even 4chan /b/ won't tolerate their kind.
Never forget, that if you post a topic, you're not allowed to post in it yourself, by order of MAL administration.

Mar 15, 2014 1:41 PM

cumshotz said:
So I guess both.
I also have a Tumblr account. Would you say I came here ''from Tumblr''? No, you wouldn't.

Places like Stormfront are what give white boys like us a bad name.

Kyonyo said:
so you are gay then. Oh well w/e.
Nope, definitely not. I'd hate to be gay.
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network

Mar 15, 2014 1:43 PM

I'd love to be fabulous, myself.
Never forget, that if you post a topic, you're not allowed to post in it yourself, by order of MAL administration.

Mar 15, 2014 1:43 PM

UnculturedWhitey said:
It's funny how all those "counter-culture" forums have SOME good points buried deep (but who wants to shove their arms shoulder-deep in chunky shit for a single tootsie roll?). But they're invariably inundated with almost literal tinfoil hat people and people who just might actually be insane. Guess we need SOMEWHERE to quarantine those guys, as even 4chan /b/ won't tolerate their kind.
We should reopen Birkenau, and ship everyone from stormfront, /pol/ and the tumblr SJWs and feminazis there. Just open the gates after a week and the problem would have sorted itself out.

Eigi man ek þá lǫg jómsvikinga ef ek kviði við bana eða mæla ek æðruorð. Eitt sinn skal hverr deyja

Mar 15, 2014 2:00 PM
DB Administrator
Faerie Queen

Thread Locked.

If the OP had taken the time to actually make a serious discussion out of this topic - rather than making an overly sarcastic title and then proceeding to spam and chat in his own topic - then maybe it would have evolved into a mature, interesting discussion. As it is now, there is no discussion to be had in this topic; it's only a breeding ground for racism and spam.

Open Staff Apps  
Guidelines & FAQ  
Report Abuse  
Listen ♪  

Thanks to 
AnimeboyAnubhab

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.