Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 13, 2014 9:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
These Trailers are a bit odd tbh. But then again, a war means causalities so..

Time to build a new world I guess. The episode was a bit meh, too many egos going on. Well looks like Takeshi's parents are getting involved. I wonder how chaotic this will get but I don't think it will end pretty. Gotta fight the Trailers. Really wish they got rid of that annoying music tbh in the background

Wow, Kurumi sure looks different this episode. I mean, real different LOL
Mar 13, 2014 9:56 AM

Nov 2007
They were saved by red outfit, which the main one is the girl's brother's ex-girlfriend. Little sister got taken away, too. The enemy start acting. Oh, not only his mother is safe, she was a magician?! Main guy's cool character song during his training. Even she can see he's a beginner. Childhood girl is still in main guy's form when waking up.
tsubasaloverMar 13, 2014 10:25 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 13, 2014 1:20 PM

Aug 2010
Well at least he's gonna get stronger now.....hopefully -.-

Nurse Mui was pretty hot but the wonky art is just really bad -_-

And yay, Kurumi will meet Takao again. Best ship in the series XD
Mar 13, 2014 1:28 PM
Jun 2013
Everything is sloppy , they are doing everything at the wrong pace. The characters don't have the time to acquire the least bit of deepness, the "world setting" is completely wtf?!. Honestly i though the last episodes would be meant to slow down but there we go at full speed.

What was the point of the school with an arc so short? The graphism is just getting worse and worse ....

OMG, how deep will we fall?
Mar 13, 2014 1:47 PM

May 2013
Takeshi now training with his mother to rescue Isoshima. Nui in that nurse outfit is cute. Isoshima having no clue why she transformed into Takeshi lol.
Mar 13, 2014 2:09 PM
Nov 2013
Barion-Zara said:
Well at least he's gonna get stronger now.....hopefully -.-

Nurse Mui was pretty hot but the wonky art is just really bad -_-

And yay, Kurumi will meet Takao again. Best ship in the series XD

Takao is a ridiculous character is useless, nothing but a ridiculous codjuvante if Takao is taken from the series do not miss any.
And you come up with the joke of a guy with no education or that it is the high point of the series can only be a joke.
Regrettably you are a fan boy mediocre Takao.
Mar 13, 2014 2:15 PM
Apr 2013
This show had potential but they really dropped the ball
Takao did get beat last episode but hasn't he won like every other battle?
I don't understand why he gets so much hate he only loss one
Mar 13, 2014 2:17 PM
Jan 2014
vieri32 said:

Takao is a ridiculous character is useless, nothing but a ridiculous codjuvante if Takao is taken from the series do not miss any.
And you come up with the joke of a guy with no education or that it is the high point of the series can only be a joke.

Why?

Mar 13, 2014 2:31 PM
Nov 2013
Otabana said:
vieri32 said:

Why?

Takao can be in love with her.
More Kurumin is passionate about Takeshi both in volume 7 and 8.
Kurumi does not have any feelings for Takao.
Do you recommend the reading of volumes 7 and 8 of LN.
Mar 13, 2014 2:36 PM
Jan 2014
vieri32 said:

Volume 8? Not still out, release date is 3/25

I read the volume 7

Mar 13, 2014 2:44 PM
Nov 2013
Otabana said:
vieri32 said:

I read the volume 7

I also read the whole volume 7 and have not seen any indication that she likes Takao. page in which you noticed this?
volume 8 is already in pre sales and has spolier on the volume.
You could say the pages to cite or indications that she has feelings for Takao?
Mar 13, 2014 2:53 PM
Jan 2014
vieri32 said:

I also read the whole volume 7 and have not seen any indication that she likes Takao. page in which you noticed this?

You believe I remember the page?

Mar 13, 2014 2:58 PM
Nov 2013
Otabana said:
vieri32 said:

Might like as a friend.
And may be lacking because this Takeshi disappeared.
I doubt that she stopped liking Takeshi further after he saved her.
Mar 13, 2014 3:01 PM
Jan 2014
vieri32 said:

Might like as a friend.
And may be lacking because this Takeshi disappeared.
I doubt that she stopped liking Takeshi further after he saved her.

It was definitely not as a friend (私は彼を愛する)

Anyway, I stop the spoilers now, this topic is not made ​​for it :-)
Mar 13, 2014 3:02 PM

Nov 2012
Mui in a nurse outfit?But this isn't StB...
Mar 13, 2014 3:06 PM

Jan 2014
Otabana said:
vieri32 said:

I read the volume 7

Now where did you read that? I wanna give the novels a try.

Now as for the episode, it was meh indeed. Prolly the most shocking event was that the wiseman that called The Gift got killed and so the spell dies. Now that just brings all the chaos out once more.

How he was killed was a bit tad exaggerated indeed, alas with The Gift there is some handicap of sorts on all parties.

Well training will boost Takeshi, and hopefully some other people get boosted too somehow.

Anyway the next episode will be the episode of the big events.
Mar 13, 2014 3:13 PM
Nov 2013
BGMaxie said:
Otabana said:
vieri32 said:

I read the volume 7

Now as for the episode, it was meh indeed. Prolly the most shocking event was that the wiseman that called The Gift got killed and so the spell dies. Now that just brings all the chaos out once more.

How he was killed was a bit tad exaggerated indeed, alas with The Gift there is some handicap of sorts on all parties.

Well training will boost Takeshi, and hopefully some other people get boosted too somehow.

Friend is simple you type in google 魔法 戦 争 巻 01-07 and 7 volumes are low in Japanese
Mar 13, 2014 3:20 PM

Jan 2009
Otabana said:
vieri32 said:

Bullshit, pure and simple.
Mar 13, 2014 3:24 PM

Jan 2013
meh...
Mar 13, 2014 3:32 PM

Nov 2013
I read the volume I to VI. I can't confirm if the spoilers (volume 7) of this member are true, but at any time i felt the affection of Oigami for Kurumi was reciprocal (romantically)

For talk about the anime, the adaptation is really rushed and rather than focusing on training, which is a big part of volume 6, the anime don't skip the fanservice scenes.
Touma94Mar 14, 2014 3:57 AM
Mar 13, 2014 5:29 PM

Jan 2014
vieri32 said:
BGMaxie said:
Otabana said:
vieri32 said:

I read the volume 7

Friend is simple you type in google 魔法 戦 争 巻 01-07 and 7 volumes are low in Japanese
Low in Japanese as in they are mid translated? Will I lose content or something like that? Also there are many places to get them '-', mind pming me something if it was not much to ask?
Mar 13, 2014 5:30 PM
Nov 2013

Mod edit
Spoiler button added
AversaMar 16, 2014 12:29 PM
Mar 13, 2014 5:38 PM

Nov 2013
BGMaxie said:
vieri32 said:
BGMaxie said:
Otabana said:
vieri32 said:

I read the volume 7

Low in Japanese as in they are mid translated? Will I lose content or something like that? Also there are many places to get them '-', mind pming me something if it was not much to ask?

I can pming if you want the volume 1 to 6.

Sorry for my bad English, it is difficult for a Japanese to speak English, I'm using translators and my knowledge but I know the sentence construction are not always good. I must every time edited my posts.
Touma94Mar 13, 2014 5:56 PM
Mar 13, 2014 5:40 PM

Dec 2013
Wow. Really?

I thought this thread was supposed to be discussing Episode 10, not who loves that worthless waste of space Kurumi the most. Move it along to another thread if you wanna debate that crap.

As for this episode? The fact it picked up right where the last episode left off gave me hope, then we get to Camelot and all hope is lost. Things fell apart from there. Everything begins to rush, and all kinds of different events and bits of information are tossed vaguely in our direction without any real sustinance.

Mui is as adorable as always, and probably the saving grace of this episode aside from finally seeing Takashi's mother get involved in the story. Although, instead of dropping so much crap on us, they could have spent more time on the training. If they were just gonna waste our time rushing ahead to drop so much on us in such a small amount of time they could have at least done it while showing more Mui in that nurse outfit. Seems to me that there is still too much left for it be wrapped up in two more episodes, rushing is the downfall of this series.
Odds are I'm not going to find my way back to a thread after my first post, it happens on occasion but not often. So, if I say something that offends you and you feel the need to force your opinion on me because obviously everyone should have your opinion or none at all, feel free to post it in the thread that I'll probably never see again. However, if you are interested in intelligent discourse, feel free to message me.
Mar 13, 2014 5:45 PM

Mar 2012
I'll pay more attention to this anime if Mui continues to wear that nurse outfit the rest of the way.
Mar 13, 2014 5:50 PM

Aug 2013
The_Bif said:
Wow. Really?

I thought this thread was supposed to be discussing Episode 10, not who loves that worthless waste of space Kurumi the most. Move it along to another thread if you wanna debate that crap.

As for this episode? The fact it picked up right where the last episode left off gave me hope, then we get to Camelot and all hope is lost. Things fell apart from there. Everything begins to rush, and all kinds of different events and bits of information are tossed vaguely in our direction without any real sustinance.

I guess episode 10 was THAT bad. People don't even want to discuss it XD
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Mar 13, 2014 5:56 PM
Jul 2018
Mui looked good in that nurse outfit.

Takeshi was training to get stronger.
Mar 13, 2014 6:27 PM

Dec 2011
I really liked the concept of their magic, but such a waste.

Anyway, my opinion is controversal... I thought the last three episodes were way better than the others. I wasn't fully angered while watching them, so it's ok.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 2014 6:40 PM

Oct 2012
The anime sure have some big flaws, like wiseman plus his whole guard being totally owned by 1 dude, like the magic restriction in the real world meaning nothing xD, But it have some good elements togheter with an good soundtrack to keep me watching the whole anime
Mar 13, 2014 7:44 PM

Apr 2013
Wait, so Takeshi's mother can no longer use magic, so she instead uses a ring that converts her life force into mana? Did the author forget his own bullshit explanation for how people get magic abilities? If you can use magic just from interacting with someone else's magic, why wouldn't she have just gotten her abilities back that way? She's also training with Takeshi, yet she isn't getting her magic back by being around his? This show is so awful, even the author couldn't be bothered to give a shit.
Mar 13, 2014 8:35 PM

Jan 2014
AsherFischell said:
Wait, so Takeshi's mother can no longer use magic, so she instead uses a ring that converts her life force into mana? Did the author forget his own bullshit explanation for how people get magic abilities? If you can use magic just from interacting with someone else's magic, why wouldn't she have just gotten her abilities back that way? She's also training with Takeshi, yet she isn't getting her magic back by being around his? This show is so awful, even the author couldn't be bothered to give a shit.
We don't know how she lost her magic powers in the first place though, and we do not know either that the same formula can work again. I,e if you became a magician, lost your powers, you can get them again, through the magician "infection" formula.
Mar 13, 2014 9:35 PM

Sep 2013
Interesting Futaba has some sort of special powers.

Shit the gift is gone.

Cool some mother and son bonding.

Woah Karumi's transformation is stuck.

Next episode sounds promising.
Mar 14, 2014 12:07 AM

Jul 2013
Guess this is Takashi's milestone for powering up his evasive abilities and getting stronger in the process, looking forward to his next battle. I thought his mom is cold since the first episode, but still cares for her son's safety. Kurumi turning to Takashi is quite the mystery.

Ok episode, though just a set up for next episode.

Mar 14, 2014 1:51 AM

Jan 2013
Mahou Sensou, for me at least, has been pretty difficult to watch. So just how does an anime ends up being so poorly produced? The animation does seem bad but how they've treated the story over the course of the series seems a bit mind boggling.
Mar 14, 2014 2:21 AM

Nov 2013
The_Bif said:

Couldn't have said it better. It was still entertaining though.
Mar 14, 2014 8:12 AM
Mar 2012
Otabana said:
vieri32 said:

well he always have mui but she would end with gekko not some fodder it is just bad writing
Mar 14, 2014 8:30 AM

Feb 2008
Your guys must be an idiot to continue spoiler on here, if your guys want to spoiler simple make a new thread.
-

I know it felt rush but still I can't hate the show.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Mar 14, 2014 9:49 AM
Jan 2012
Oh a war between wizards is going on? Let's ignore it and go home for an afternoon of training that will somehow make a difference.
And how come Takeshi's shoulder wound vanishes when they have the close ups with him and Mui? They forget it when animating?
Mar 14, 2014 12:05 PM
Apr 2012
Holy shit, this anime is so bad. Literally nothing makes sense... The story is a complete mess, the characters are so cliché, VA is bad as well (even though it has quite the good cast), but maybe it's more about what they are saying. Every character has like two lines they'll repeat the entire time... for Mui that'd be, "Takeshi-kun" and "Onii-san".
Aru_Mar 14, 2014 12:09 PM
Mar 14, 2014 12:06 PM

Mar 2014
It seems ep. 12 will be extremly rushed without any sense like "eat or die".
This episode was boring.
Mar 14, 2014 12:35 PM

Oct 2011
OMG dat song <3 Takeshi get stronger and beat Gekkou. Save Kurumi too!!!
Mar 14, 2014 2:29 PM

Nov 2010
Wow.. This series is so poorly written that it makes me sick.

Glad that this will be ending in 2 episodes.
Mar 14, 2014 2:51 PM
Jul 2018
Mui in that nurse outfit was kinda cute tbh.
Overall, a so-so episode. 3/5
Mar 14, 2014 3:13 PM

Mar 2013
I have to say the anime Adaptation of the series is just so bad everything
done to fast with no explanations, so many jumping on the story.
i start reading the manga few days ago and its much better everything
that missing on the anime is there on details also the story feel more
deeper and its alot more enjoyable and i only on Chapter 4 .
Mar 14, 2014 3:17 PM

Sep 2012
Well. I knew this anime was generic.

But didn't expect it to do the exact same nurse gag as the other generic anime Strike the Blood in the same season.
Mar 14, 2014 6:59 PM

Oct 2013
Pretty good episode the sky fight scenes were a little cheesy
The ending was cute thou
Still they cram a lot of information in every episode it seems
[/quote]
Mar 14, 2014 9:03 PM

May 2013
I guess Mui's magic is that she can change the size and shape of her head at will. Actually, that sounds more interesting than whatever's going on now.
Mar 14, 2014 11:28 PM

Dec 2013
Omg Mui in a nurse outfit yes please. Mui is too damn kawaii. Her kawaii level is over 9999999 in this episode. SOOOOO cute ermygerd. Can't stand it. Muiiiiiii!!!!!

4/5 because his mother is dying and nobody tells Nanase anything... i just think he has a right to know.. and his brother is a douche (sorry bad language). But seriously... Gekkou is really messed up. Anyways, great episode especially because of Mui's cute face becoming even more cute when shes sad.
"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite.” - Okabe Rintarou

"El Psy Congroo."

Kirino Kyousake Picture
Mar 15, 2014 12:23 AM

Apr 2012
Still think this is better than Strike the Blood but that's not saying much because that's pretty god awful too LOL. Strike the Blood has a significantly higher score probably because tits.

Mar 15, 2014 1:16 AM

Jun 2012
Amazing, they managed to make this show go from typical bad to full retard.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Sensou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2014

115 by PedroKarim64 »»
May 26, 2023 12:41 AM

Poll: » Mahou Sensou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

367 by Overcast93 »»
Aug 5, 2022 7:50 PM

Poll: » Who would you prefer to see with Takeshi?

ClawViper - Feb 15, 2014

43 by Foreall908 »»
Jul 4, 2022 10:08 AM

Poll: » Second Season ( 1 2 3 )

DrFluffyUnicorn - Mar 27, 2014

105 by Elzohry »»
May 16, 2022 3:21 PM

» Who does takashi nanase end up with ..

llansam - Jul 2, 2020

1 by AnOnYmOuS__101 »»
Dec 18, 2021 10:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.