Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 13, 2014 6:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh wow Sayu, quite mature this episode.

Of course, I feel sorry for Manaka with her inability to feel love. Tsumugu is pretty awesome and looks like Hikari finds out about his feelings. Interesting. Shame Chisaki heard it too. Drama just got deeper. RIP Fish Arm.
Mar 13, 2014 6:34 AM
Feb 2014
DAMN !!! Chisaki X Tsumugu finally happening
Yeah, Do it SAYU !!!
Mar 13, 2014 6:46 AM

Nov 2013
Tsumugu got ena now
He confesses and said Chisaki was like the sea, very romantic haha
I hope Sayu will confess to Kaname, I like her, she was cute in this episode.

Okada has chosen her victim, kaname will probably suffer in the next episode ;(
Touma94Mar 13, 2014 7:02 AM
Mar 13, 2014 7:18 AM
Aug 2013

This episode keeps me wanting for more! Tsumugu dives in after Chisaki, and instead of drowning, he's got Ena now.
rodacMar 15, 2014 11:57 PM
Mar 13, 2014 7:25 AM
Jan 2014
the reaction of Chisaki what? against tsugumu.
in prewiev thing we Chisaki to kaname?
Chisaki accepts the feelings of tsugumu?
Mar 13, 2014 7:45 AM

Jan 2014
Omg, one of my favourite episodes!
First of all more Sayu <3 I really love her, she's so mature and cute.
I guess we will get her confession next week and I hope she will succeed.

Looking at Manaka really get me emotional, especially when she was looking at the stone near the window at night. Hope both her and Miuna will get a happy ending too.

Now the best part was definitely Tsumugu for me, I love his character. I am happy for him, he can finally be a part of the sea( I wonder if the crystal thing he stepped on earlier in the serie is a part of it, but it also seem like when someone is in danger/drowning they develope it)
He finally got to confess to Chisaki and Chisaki will most likely reciprocate his feeling. So happy, since they are the couple I ship the most ^_^
FiePhieMar 13, 2014 8:34 AM
Melon
Mar 13, 2014 7:47 AM
Jan 2014
sophie4391 said:

Looking at Manaka really get me emotional, especially when she was looking out the window at night. Hope both her and Miuna will get a happy ending too.

Now the best part was definitely Tsumugu for me, I love his character. I am happy for him, he can finally be a part of the sea( I wonder if the crystal thing he stepped on earlier in the serie is a part of it, but it also seem like when someone is in danger/drowning they develope it)
He finally got to confess to Chisaki and Chisaki will mostly reciprocate his feeling. So happy, since they are the couple I ship the most ^_^

Chisaki reciprocates the feelings of tsugumu?
Mar 13, 2014 7:57 AM

Mar 2011
Woah A TsuSaki
But just like Kaname she's quite in shock

She's probably gonna ignore his feeling not until they resolved everything
Don't know why some people think she will just easily accept Tsumugu's feeling

We all know Chisaki.... It's gonna take time before she can move on

And oh poor sayu the only person left w/o ena... I'm hoping for her to get one too
ricardo241Mar 13, 2014 8:05 AM

Mar 13, 2014 7:59 AM

Jan 2014
kido22 said:
sophie4391 said:

Looking at Manaka really get me emotional, especially when she was looking out the window at night. Hope both her and Miuna will get a happy ending too.

He finally got to confess to Chisaki and Chisaki will mostly reciprocate his feeling. So happy, since they are the couple I ship the most ^_^

Chisaki reciprocates the feelings of tsugumu?

We don't know yet, but that's what mostly will happen.
I don't see how it else would turn out. We also saw in episode 21, she finally realized she's now older and not a part of the group anymore. So I do think she will reciprocate his feelings.
Melon
Mar 13, 2014 8:08 AM
Jan 2010
Haha I wasn't expecting that kind of confession. But really, what was the fish for? Just to guide him underwater?
Mar 13, 2014 8:26 AM

Sep 2012
crazy stuff happening it looks like chisaki is gonna tell kaname her choice in the next ep. and it looks pretty obvious
"Romance can strengthen people, but it can also make them useless."

Deishu Kaiki
Mar 13, 2014 8:27 AM

Dec 2011
So Tsumugu now has ena as well? And Tsumugu also confesses his feelings. And Sayu is going to confess her feelings for Kaname.

There are quite a few similarities between Miuna and Tsumugu I guess.

The whole dilemma of is it better to feel love or not feel love gets almost lost by the end with the way things pan out. It's interesting seeing who came out on which side of that.
kuuderes_shadowMar 13, 2014 8:31 AM
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Mar 13, 2014 8:29 AM

May 2009
meme-chan said:
Haha I wasn't expecting that kind of confession. But really, what was the fish for? Just to guide him underwater?

Punishment for badmouthing Uroko, just like Manaka at the beginning.
Mar 13, 2014 8:30 AM
Jan 2014
Chisaki certainly reciprocates the feelings of tsugumu.
may not end up with kaname.
Mar 13, 2014 8:30 AM

Sep 2012
kuuderes_shadow said:
So Tsumugu now has ena as well?

looks like it and it seems like since the village was loosing so many people to the people of the land that the see god is granting those who descended from the see( from there parents or grandparents) to return if they take a leap of faith.. it seems like that would explain a lot
"Romance can strengthen people, but it can also make them useless."

Deishu Kaiki
Mar 13, 2014 8:33 AM

Aug 2011
What a confession :O
Ok Tsumugu you can have Chisaki I approve~
Btw, the way Miuna cries :'( ~ poor my baby :'( ~
Mar 13, 2014 8:35 AM

May 2013
Tsumugu has got some ena now, and Chisaki accidentally hears how he feels about her. Man I can't wait to see what happens from here.
Mar 13, 2014 8:39 AM

Apr 2013
Touma94 said:
Tsumugu got ena now
what a douchebag.
Mar 13, 2014 8:41 AM

May 2009
Sourire said:
Touma94 said:
Tsumugu got ena now
what a douchebag.

Doge pls go
Mar 13, 2014 8:44 AM

Jan 2010
What?!!!!!!! DAyum!!! Tsumugu got ena and he told Chisaki his feeling and EVEN chase her to sea village!! Kyaaaaa!!!!!! OVER FEELING!!! I guess, people who got sea people in in their blood actually can gain Ena if they love the sea or something related to it like in love with sea people. 0w0 that my theory for now, how Miuna and Tsumugu got Ena!
AoiMizuMar 13, 2014 8:50 AM

Mar 13, 2014 8:45 AM

Sep 2008
Wow! I expected that Tsumugu can know that Manaka have feelings for Hikari.
Like she tell him when he second time caught her in the net...
and in this episode when he talk like this, is like know who she really love! :)

I still think Hikari/Manaka still have a chance! *.*
Mar 13, 2014 8:46 AM

Aug 2010
I felt really happy for Tsumugu getting Ena :D Glad he can finally see the place he's always been dreaming about ^^

The prologue to his confession to Chisaki has been good so far comparing her to a sea. How romantic :3, I guess nxt ep he'll complete it (He's already technically confessed though)

Seems like Chisaki will be seeing Kaname before accepting Tsumugu's feelings though. And Sayu's confession is on the way too. Shit is about to get real. Plz Kaname accept Sayu's feelings. She's a great girl.

Didn't care about the other stuff much this ep though. Hikari was slightly childish this ep -.-
I get where he's coming from but the way he kept yelling was a bit....

Really loving Akira though ^^ Kid's hilariously adorable XD
Barion-ZaraMar 13, 2014 9:12 AM
Mar 13, 2014 8:47 AM

Oct 2010
Running away after being confessed to, I've always hated it when characters do that, is it so hard to just ask for some time to think about it?

In any case I'm glad Tsumugu got to be a part of the sea, he looked really happy. I wonder if Miuna will ever confess to Hikari, doesn't even seem like she's thinking about it.
Mar 13, 2014 8:47 AM

Sep 2008
Oh! And Sayu in this episode is totally the best!
What a character!
I support you Sayu!

Hope Kaname/Sayu will happen!
Mar 13, 2014 9:08 AM

Jul 2010
I really don't like Kaname in this arc.

Looks like TsumuguXChisaki is finally happening. Yeah~
Mar 13, 2014 9:10 AM

Sep 2013
Okay TsumuguXChisaki working out. Now I want MiunaXHikari. (even though its high nigh impossible)
-

I've always... always been watching you... This whole time... Because you were there... That's why I was able to try hard. So you could have some balance! So you wouldn't treat me like a kid! So you would see me as an actual girl! Even while you were gone... You were right here! You were right here in my heart!
Mar 13, 2014 9:16 AM

Dec 2012
I don't even care how and why Tsumugu got his ena,it gets so exciting I want the next episode really bad.
Mar 13, 2014 9:16 AM

Mar 2009
Hikari calling those three messed up sounds about right. Good on Sayu for calling them out on it.

Hikari regressing to episode 1 tantrums.

I can't believe that Chisaki never got the hint over these five years, even if Tsumugu's got the personality of a brick.

Seriously, the writing in this show is abysmal.
Mar 13, 2014 9:18 AM

Jan 2014
sigh, poor kaname. I really don't like it when mr perfect gets the girl and tsumugu is just that. Sayu>chisaki anyway. Kaname has just been getting hurt left, right and centre and its about time we put him out of his misery.

Before the time skip kaname would have come out on top but affter living with tsumugu for 5 years... yea it sucks to be him.

The final couples will be hikari and manaka, tsumugu and chisaki (yuck yuck yuuuuuuuuck) and sayu and kaname (sayu is best girl but poor kaname none the less.)

#feelsThursdayisbestanimeday
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Mar 13, 2014 9:21 AM

Dec 2010
Poor Kaname..he'll suffer a boatload. WHY. Kaname has been suffering since so long. And HE SAVED TSUMUGU. HOW COULD THIS BE.
Kaname has worked really hard Chisaki
Hikari has worked really hard for Manaka
Although,on another note,the best character developments that occur throughout the series are
Hikari's,as a person
Manaka's (in the first half,she turned from extremely immature to a bit normal so hey that counts)
and Sayu (in the recent epis) and Miuna (again in the recent epis) too
And i guess Chisaki and Tsumugu too. through their interactions and all
And even Kaname,a bit somewhere
GO CONFESS SAYU. Miuna pls follow her example
Hikaris gonna end up with Manaka for sure,though poor Miuna,LOVE MIUNA,BEST GIRL MIUNA.
And Miunas gonna marry..wait for it..Uroko sama :s i think so
And sayu and kaname (will live on the land)
and chisaki x tsumugu is decided,they'll move underwater now
i dont think sayu will get ena,though i want her too.
The reason Chisaki overheard Tsumugu was clearly a plot device,like i doubt Tsumugu had balls to actually go out and confess,all he did was subtly give hints to Chisaki throughout the second half.
Meh
Cant wait for the next episss
Also,i agree,the miuna crying and manaka staring at rock in hand with waves crashing noises in the background,those scenes were exceptionally well done (or moving to say the least)
"If you don't love anyone, it'll make your life easier. But, I don't want to believe it's useless to love anyone" - Hikari Sakishima
Mar 13, 2014 9:21 AM
Dec 2012
Ive always been a tsumugu x manaka shipper. Now its just painful for me to watch as that ship sinks slower and slower every episode. Any shred of hope I have that manak ans tsumugu might get together is now gone. Damnit I hate it when they start you on a ship and then just sink it like that. If only Manaka had stayed with tsumugu during the timeskip........
monkeys
Mar 13, 2014 9:22 AM
Jan 2013
I really hate tsumugu I can't stand him.
I'm a chisaki x hikari shipper i really wanted both of them to end up together but I knew from the beginning it wasn't going to happen.
KatsubeMar 13, 2014 9:28 AM
Mar 13, 2014 9:23 AM

Jan 2009
I'm kinda sad for Kaname, but he still have a chance with Sayu ! huhu

Happy to see Tsumugu with ena !
Mar 13, 2014 9:24 AM

Dec 2012
ive grown to like sayu more and more since time skip

FINALLY...... he said it. satisfying TSUMUGUXCHISAKI MOMENT. and him having ena :D. oh the overflowing feels. easily the best episode so far in my opinion.

also i love the bg music playing when miuna was having talk with manaka in her room.
Mar 13, 2014 9:26 AM

Jan 2014
metalman21 said:

I don't like him either he's too perfect. But Sayu is a better girl for kanami. The time skip alone crushed poor kaname's chances.
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Mar 13, 2014 9:31 AM
Jan 2013
uran10 said:
metalman21 said:

I don't like him either he's too perfect. But Sayu is a better girl for kanami. The time skip alone crushed poor kaname's chances.

Yeah i like sayu for kaname a lot better but I wouldn't mind if he got chisaki it would still hurt me but not as much as retarded tsumugu. Always gets what he wants he got his ena got to see shishio always stayed close to the sea and now gets the girl damn you tsumugu.
Mar 13, 2014 9:32 AM
Jan 2013
I was hoping to see tsumugu die when he was underwater but i just knew he wasn't so I was really hoping he wouldn't get ena and that hikari would save him but that didn't happen
Mar 13, 2014 9:33 AM

Oct 2012
Tsumugu now has ena, first Miuna and then Tsumugu, maybe ena is floating everywhere and sticks to people?
Good episode, Sayu needs to do a big move and try to confess to Kaname, maybe TsumuguxChisaki is going to work (that preview makes me feel that it will be difficult tough).
And that fish... It was only to make Tsumugu go to the sea? So weird, I used to think that it was a curse...
I'm learning English so maybe I make mistakes :)
Mar 13, 2014 9:37 AM

Dec 2012
THIS EPISODE.
well i get the picture, but to be clear:

hikari chisaki 9/10
hikari miuna 9/10
tsumugu manaka 9/10
sayu kaname 9/10

manaka uroko 10/10.
please no other couple
Mar 13, 2014 9:38 AM

Jul 2012
Turtlewack said:
Ive always been a tsumugu x manaka shipper. Now its just painful for me to watch as that ship sinks slower and slower every episode. Any shred of hope I have that manak ans tsumugu might get together is now gone. Damnit I hate it when they start you on a ship and then just sink it like that. If only Manaka had stayed with tsumugu during the timeskip........
Oh, I feel exactly the same! I just wonder why Hikari sounded so sad, when he said about special meeting between Manaka and Tsumugu in 1 ep . Apart from the fish curse Manaka x Tsumugu don't have any connections in late episodes.: (
Mar 13, 2014 9:40 AM
Feb 2014
I'm so excited for the next episode…We still don't really know what Chisaki feels about Tsumugu confessing!

PLUS TSUMUGU IS A SMOOOOOTH MOFO
Mar 13, 2014 9:47 AM
Mar 2013
This is bullshit. Why the fuck did Tsumugu get Ena. That really pisses me off. First Miuna gets Ena then Manaka loses her Ena and after that Tsumugu gets Ena.

Here! Free Ena, You get Enam, You get Ena. Everyone gets Ena.-Oprah

I can see this going two ways. Chisaki ends up with Tsumugu. Kaname rejects Sayu before he knows that Chisaki and Tsumugu start dating. And he ends up alone.

Or the otherway around.

I can't get rid of this feeling that Manaka won't get her love feeling back until some shit happens and she "sacrifices" herself for something, and she finally says "I Love You" to Hikari and boom she dies or some shit. And Hikari ends up alone. Again.
Mar 13, 2014 9:51 AM
Jan 2013
Senninn1 said:
This is bullshit. Why the fuck did Tsumugu get Ena. That really pisses me off. First Miuna gets Ena then Manaka loses her Ena and after that Tsumugu gets Ena.

Here! Free Ena, You get Enam, You get Ena. Everyone gets Ena.-Oprah

I can see this going two ways. Chisaki ends up with Tsumugu. Kaname rejects Sayu before he knows that Chisaki and Tsumugu start dating. And he ends up alone.

Or the otherway around.

I can't get rid of this feeling that Manaka won't get her love feeling back until some shit happens and she "sacrifices" herself for something, and she finally says "I Love You" to Hikari and boom she dies or some shit. And Hikari ends up alone. Again.

If it goes the second way you mentioned they will just pull a anohana. Like the scene when she tells him she loves him and then disappear
Mar 13, 2014 9:53 AM

Sep 2013
Tsumugu Please GET YO DIRTY HANDS OFF CHISKAI!

Mar 13, 2014 9:54 AM
Jan 2013
trabeus1 said:
Tsumugu Please GET YO DIRTY HANDS OF CHISKAI!

AGREE!!!!! Chisaki is my favorite character in the show and tsumugu is my least i can't stand them being together I wished he drowned.
Mar 13, 2014 9:57 AM

Jul 2009
That's it. Even though the series isn't over I'm gonna make some final judgements.

1) I really like Sayu. She's actually a really good character.
2) I really DON'T like Chisaki. She's getting too annoying. This whole running away business is a complete cliche that is also very immature and I can't deal with it anymore.

I still like Tsumugu.
And I've liked Kaname but he really needs to get over Chisaki who sucks. Kaname x Sayu all the way!
Mar 13, 2014 9:57 AM

Feb 2014
At least we can tell Tsumugu has some kind of emotions now, I thought he was going to be emotionless the whole series. I wonder how Chisaki feels about this.....

I'm kinda glad that Tsumugu has ena now and Sayu going to confess to Kaname. Shows change....

I'm guessing since the next episode is going to solve all the Chisaki-Tsumugu-Kaname-Sayu things, the last two episodes will probably be for Hikari-Miuna-Manaka.

Three more episodes left.....
Mar 13, 2014 9:58 AM

Jul 2012
I loved this episode!

I don't usually like Sayu's character, but I loved how she had that outburst when Kaname and Chisaki said they'd be relieved without love. I totally agree with her. I thought they were crazy too haha.

So we finally find out that Munia actually got some of Manaka's ena and so did Tsumugu. That's what it looks like anyway.

Tsumugu's confession though. That was one hell of a confession! Hahaha

metalman21 said:
trabeus1 said:
Tsumugu Please GET YO DIRTY HANDS OF CHISKAI!

AGREE!!!!! Chisaki is my favorite character in the show and tsumugu is my least i can't stand them being together I wished he drowned.

So cruel.. LOL
Mar 13, 2014 9:59 AM
Jan 2014
tsumugu chisaki ship FTW!!!
you haters tears are so tastyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 13, 2014 10:02 AM

Jan 2011
So, to everyone who claimed that Hikari grew up AT ALL, eat your words.
Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2014

652 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 3, 12:02 AM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2013

385 by Wishimog »»
Feb 18, 10:10 PM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

353 by trabeus1 »»
Jan 18, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2014

431 by Redcher »»
Sep 30, 2023 5:48 AM

» Your emotions throughout?

sorames - Jun 8, 2023

12 by mo_lave »»
Sep 26, 2023 8:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.