Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 30, 2022 4:51 AM

Feb 2020
Art and animation were very good. But characters were a bit annoying especially the donkey. Also who the hell given a animal as a surprised gift and that too packed in a freaking gift box?...That really bothered me. I am also surprised how the mc with his personality has so many girlfriends.

Overall simple story with a simple message. tbh it kind appears heartfelt at times and then sometimes they overdo it which kind of makes it shallow (like the backstories in manga). If I was longer I probably may have hated it, but for the given length its pretty decent
AdampkJan 30, 2022 4:58 AM
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Mar 9, 2022 11:19 AM

Jan 2021
This was a really nice story and I like how we got both of there perspectives
Aug 24, 2022 7:50 AM

Aug 2022
Very cute story and lovely art style. I enjoyed watching it from both characters' perspective. The mini-donkey was a weird/cute/fun addition. Definitely not a memorable anime, but a good watch nonetheless! My final vote is 7/10.
_Shara_Aug 24, 2022 8:04 AM
Sep 14, 2022 8:23 AM

Feb 2021
Oh damn, we are getting Yuudai's side of the story now. He too was running a stroke of bad luck in his dating life.

His second ex (who saved him from the punks) didn't seem to mind him not being able to do much in the situation. She was glad that he stood up for her. Idk what's the problem with that? Ain't nothing wrong with your girl coming to your rescue. Also, about his first ex, if he was so scared of the dog, I don't see that as an extremely big factor tbh. They can always meet up somewhere else. Or they can keep the dog in some other room when he's visiting her. Maybe she dumped him after finding out that he was scared of/didn't like dogs. Same with the 3rd ex. I don't see those minor problems as relationship-ruining factors lol.

Oh boy, maybe I was too harsh on Yuudai. He too was having a really rough day. I can emphasize how he must feel after toiling the whole day and then coming to his gf's house and hearing such questionable things. He should have confronted her/cleared up with her on the spot. But then again, he himself says that he's not the confrontational type and is pretty indecisive at times.

I think the biggest mistake Yuudai made was not clearing up who Miki was and then blabbering about the previous night's incidents. At the same time, Chizuru also made some bad comments after seeing that scene and getting the wrong idea which made the situation even staler.

But hey, all's well that ends well. This was a pretty short and wholesome one. I really liked this show's art style. Overall, it's a decently good watch.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Marble Chocolate Episode 1 Discussion

cyruz - Jan 14, 2008

29 by DeonX »»
Sep 14, 2022 8:22 AM

Poll: » MINI DONKEY!!!!

spudnick2010 - Oct 4, 2010

0 by spudnick2010 »»
Oct 4, 2010 11:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.