Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Mar 18, 2014 4:25 PM

Feb 2014
I've always liked Shichimiya more than Rikka anyway. If Yuuta went with her, that wouldn't be so bad.
~ ビーせんぱい
We stand in awe of that which cannot be seen, and we respect with every fiber that which cannot be explained.
Mar 18, 2014 4:41 PM
Oct 2012
Just two more episodes to go, can't wait till this is over and please KyoAni don't make another season of this again.
Mar 18, 2014 4:46 PM

Mar 2011
i thought they weren't going to do anything with the new character. grrrrrr

i feel so bad for satone now, especially since it is obvious where this is heading. seeing someone suppress their feelings like that is always brutal to watch

fu KyoAni
Mar 18, 2014 6:28 PM

May 2009
beesenpai said:
I've always liked Shichimiya more than Rikka anyway. If Yuuta went with her, that wouldn't be so bad.

He won't and she is shit character.
Mar 18, 2014 6:52 PM

Dec 2012
Poor Shichimiya, we all know Yuuta will choose Rika... :(

don't worry, i know IMG tags are turned off...i'm just lazy to change my sig... xD
Mar 18, 2014 10:48 PM

Nov 2012
I will admit, there was no point in introducing another character.
I believe that unless you know for sure that you don't like a concept, you should keep exploring it. Whether it be characteristics of people or a genre of some sort, you never know if you don't like it until you've seen quality work corresponding to that genre. Keep exploring until you've found something you enjoy, or something of quality. Then you know what's bad, what's good, and what isn't for you.
( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ Everyday life.
Mar 19, 2014 11:05 AM

Jun 2012
Dammit... that cliffhanger. Gah, I have to wait another week to find out what happens? Man, now I can't wait. I should've waited to catch up til next week.

Why must romance series do this to me... making me decide on a girl. >> I want Satone to get with Yuuta... but I don't want Rikka to suffer. I'm sure Rikka's inevitably going to win, but it would be great if it could be Satone.

Barion-Zara said:
Shit!!! They fuckin did it! They made me cheer for Satone (Which obviously will lose T_T)...She's officially a better character than Rikka for me.

Poor Girl! The cruelty she went through this ep was too much T^T

She's holding all her feelings in for Rikka's sake. That gains her so much points. Many girls would just try to disrupt the love triangle but she's resisting all this pain :*(...Just toooo cruel ;_;

How she was rolling in her bed at night, trying to stop thinking about him the whole ep and finally when she thought she overcame it BAM! Critcal Hit Surprise attack with the umbrella! Ouch!! >~<
Lol, all of this.

And how the F*** didn't Yuuta realize she friggin loves him with all the questions she asked him and her reactions to them *FACE PALM*
I think it's just because he thought she was just being her normal Chuunibyou self, and was just accepting it as her usual weird antics.
Mar 19, 2014 11:36 AM

May 2009
HalibelTheEspada said:
but it would be great if it could be Satone.

No, it would be absolute dogshit.
Mar 19, 2014 2:09 PM

Jun 2009
I like Shichimiya more than Rika, but I don't want her together with Yuuta. She should be with someone better. Plus, even if they get together Shichimiya will want more and Yuuta will just want to hold hands. She needs a proper guy lol.
[/center]
Mar 19, 2014 5:18 PM

Apr 2009
Touka is quite perceptive, but I guess that comes with maturity to say the least, the opposite is true to our Hero, i.e. he's just dense.

I agree with the delusional crying in the rain, that was quite a decisive surprise attack when she was just celebrating her "supposed" victory. TT_TT
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Mar 20, 2014 3:31 PM

Aug 2011
Schichimiya's barely tolerable laugh happened way too many times this episode. her laugh is so annoying. i do feel bad for her but this is just the usual overused love triangle trope, and i wish they had focused more on togashi and rikka's relationship instead of adding a new character.
Mar 20, 2014 4:56 PM

Jun 2008
Fuck you Shichimiya. I don't give a crap about your problems.
Mar 21, 2014 2:46 AM

Dec 2011
Shih said:
Next episode prediction: Yuuta is going to ask Shichimiya "Are you ok?" Shichimiya will say that she's ok, it's nothing. Yuuta will believe her.

HOW TO HAVE A HAREM 101.
This basically almost happened, if it weren't for Shinka being there and calling him out for believing her lolol

BridgeX said:
I like Shichimiya more than Rika, but I don't want her together with Yuuta. She should be with someone better. Plus, even if they get together Shichimiya will want more and Yuuta will just want to hold hands. She needs a proper guy lol.
"She needs a proper guy" I lol'd

I like Satone a lot so naturally I'd want her to end with whomever makes her happy (so at the moment it'd be Yuuta) BUT NOW THAT YOU MENTION THAT...I guess she does deserve someone who wouldn't choose an (albeit adorable) immature loli over her lol...
Mar 23, 2014 10:28 PM

Dec 2010
SATONEEE ;_;

Oh well, at least we got plenty of swimsuit action these last few episodes.
Mar 25, 2014 11:36 PM

May 2012
I like Satone more than Rikka now, but I find this love triangle kinda ridiculous.
Mar 29, 2014 6:22 PM

Feb 2013
I have to applaud Sophia for not trying to steal Rikka's man. She's trying hard to not get in between them.

Good episode.
Mar 31, 2014 8:32 AM

May 2010
Shichimiya x Yuuta forever, 'nuff said. I have graduated from Rika x Yuuta, just like she should from chuunibyou.
Apr 1, 2014 2:57 PM

Jan 2013
I knew it... a battle of tears. ;-; I feel for Sophia and I really don't want her to be hurt anymore... but Yuuta should be Rika's boyfriend. No matter how cute Sophie was when she was young. But then again... it's heartbreaking.. hope something nice happens to her.
Apr 1, 2014 5:09 PM

May 2012
Somewhere I do feel sorry for Satone but well on the other hand you can't simply forget about Rikka! A bit of nice romance drama actually!
Apr 6, 2014 2:50 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

Episode not evil, there are a few points to criticize but altrirendono the narrative usable.
The thing that most unnerving is that the plot shows the same things seen in other series.
When we speak of love, he never understands a tube and she always procrastinate and never think that someone: Never mind, better to say and take responsibility for what happens to retreat in good order each time.
Hooray just love, it takes a while!
Not bad, but you could do more for this series that added little in the end.
Excellent drawing and animation, as the details.
Apr 7, 2014 7:20 PM

Apr 2013
I feel sorry for Shichimiya...
Apr 17, 2014 4:08 AM

Jan 2012
i don't know who i should be rooting for, Satone I do feel sorry for, that last bit was really really harsh on her..... but she did it to herself asking all those questions, and she did have her chance, and even though I think Rikka isn't as strong a character, it would be such a bitchy move if she ended up with him, but tbh I don't think that will happen it seems Rikka and Yuta deserve happiness and i'm fine with that!
Jun 7, 2014 12:33 PM

Dec 2012
Seeing Shichimiya in that state reminded me of my thoughts from season 1. About how even though in reality it's better for these characters to move on from their fantasies, it's depressing to see how lifeless and void they start to become without them.
Jun 18, 2014 12:12 PM

Jul 2013
Love triangle is slowly developing, I wonder how this will work out.
Jun 27, 2014 4:04 PM
May 2013
Satone > Rikka
I hope to see a NTR in the next episode *cross fingers*
Jul 4, 2014 6:13 AM

Oct 2013
Well Friendzone it is then for Satone Shichimiya... this love triangle thingy makes me feel bad for Shichimiya, and i know that Yuta is a nice guy, but sometimes kindness could hurt someone more than harsh words, you know "that moment when being a nice guy isn't so nice" i know that Yuta will end up with Rikka eventually but i hope KyoAni will make another version where Yuta ends up with Schichimiya just like Clannad Kyou-hen...
Jul 6, 2014 9:08 AM

Oct 2012
This feeling of lone uneasiness I had for whole episode, for her unrequited love. I would be happier if she was more sincere about her feelings when talking to him and at least tell him of it (the situation was right for that you know) but those tears in the end would have to do.

Man, I would kinda root for Shichimiya even though I know that won't happen. She loves him for real and she made such an effort. Contrary to that, Rikka is still clueless as ever, she doesn't deserve to have him. And their relationship is well... awkward at least. Poor Satome.
Jul 11, 2014 9:37 PM

Jun 2014
DEM FEELS!
Jul 17, 2014 9:03 PM

Nov 2011
The way Shichimiya is being torn apart in this episode ;_;
Jul 30, 2014 8:26 AM

Jun 2013
ToshiroChan said:
Well Friendzone it is then for Satone Shichimiya... this love triangle thingy makes me feel bad for Shichimiya, and i know that Yuta is a nice guy, but sometimes kindness could hurt someone more than harsh words, you know "that moment when being a nice guy isn't so nice" i know that Yuta will end up with Rikka eventually but i hope KyoAni will make another version where Yuta ends up with Schichimiya just like Clannad Kyou-hen...

It would be awesome, but I don't think this will be made. Clannad is adapted from a Visual Novel so the scenario with Kyou already existed before, Chuunibyou is adapted from a Light Novel.

Damned, Shichimiya is so supperior to Rikka on all plans T_T
Aug 4, 2014 10:02 AM

Oct 2013
Rignak said:
ToshiroChan said:

It would be awesome, but I don't think this will be made. Clannad is adapted from a Visual Novel so the scenario with Kyou already existed before, Chuunibyou is adapted from a Light Novel.

Damned, Shichimiya is so supperior to Rikka on all plans T_T

Yea but i'm kinda satisfied with that ending <3
Sep 7, 2014 11:42 AM
Jul 2018
I'm not even a fan of the Shichimiya x Yuuta pairing, and yet I still really felt for Shichimiya this episode ;__;
Sep 14, 2014 2:30 PM

Jan 2014
szympus11 said:
So much feels .

Poor Shichimiya :(

yeah the feels...
I totally feel way more bad for Satone this time...why continue this series and introduce another character..just to show she'll just be heart broken in the end...dammit!
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Nov 28, 2014 9:32 AM

Jun 2011
Shit episode to a shit sequel. Before the last scene with Shichimiya it was actually a pretty good episode, and I was about to say that I like Shichimiya more than any of the other girls, but her way of dealing with her unrequited love is just so cliche it's like the writer wasn't even trying, even worse, it was made to look like a comedy(-ish) scene.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Nov 29, 2014 2:38 AM

Jan 2013
That was sad.
How can a person support both characters.
Jan 3, 2015 4:35 AM

May 2013
Lol, Isshiki just gets pushed aside every single time he appears.
Lol, Touka got hit by a water balloon.

Finally, Satone admits that she does like Yuuta.
Oh no, her heart-shaped sticker fell! Symbolism!

I thought that jacket scene would repeat itself. However, it does not.
Yuuta just gave a surprise attack. Critical hit!
Satone runs away, hurt more than before. (T_T)
What will the dense motherfucker do now?
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Jan 13, 2015 2:59 AM

Aug 2009
szympus11 said:
So much feels .

Poor Shichimiya :(

fucking voted a 1 for tearing my heart into tiny pieces at the last scene.

tfw love without any fruitation

tfw guy is dumb as shit

tfw all the feelings stored up since childhood exploded

lie down, try not to cry, cry a lot ;_;
sirhcnilJan 13, 2015 3:02 AM
Apr 19, 2015 10:26 AM

Aug 2014
Nakuna yo, Shichimiya! ;_;
May 13, 2015 3:39 AM

Mar 2013
So far this second season has consistently had good bits towards the end of each episode, where I kinda care about the drama and the characters. But overall? ... doesn't grab me like S1 did. I'm not getting much out of it really.

It does still have the moe factor of course.
Jun 12, 2015 3:02 PM

Apr 2008
It's so heart breaking to see Shichimiya so sad in Chu-2 2.
Must suck so much to be in love with someone who is so in love with someone else.
Both Rikka and Shichimiya is awesome girls.

Jun 21, 2015 7:16 AM
May 2012
I just feel sorry for the girl :/
Sad, man.
Feb 28, 2016 9:20 PM

Oct 2013
.... :(
my eyes were made wet at the end. right in my friggin kokoro.

Rikka is still my favorite, but damn, I can't say Yuuta x Rikka is my preferred pairing anymore. The posters have a point that Shichimiya would be more... appreciative, I guess, of Yuuta.

poor girl.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Mar 6, 2016 5:10 PM

Jul 2015
Well really hope for an actual kiss between togashi and rikka before this show end
Apr 4, 2016 11:36 AM

Apr 2014
Liked this episode the most. But thats it.
Apr 5, 2016 6:25 AM

Oct 2013
Zadion said:
.... :(
my eyes were made wet at the end. right in my friggin kokoro.

Rikka is still my favorite, but damn, I can't say Yuuta x Rikka is my preferred pairing anymore. The posters have a point that Shichimiya would be more... appreciative, I guess, of Yuuta.

poor girl.

Similar reaction here, almost teared up at the end. And yeah, would support either ship. o_O Or neither, simply 'cause both can't win. #rip (unless threesome ending ayyyyyyyy)
_AisuApr 5, 2016 6:29 AM
Jun 22, 2016 6:05 AM

Jan 2015
Re watching this anime for the 3. time :3

A Great episode with a really sad ending, it tore me really apart and me cry again ;'3

I root for Rikka x Yuuta but Satone-chan makes it really hard to choose one pairing :'3

There is nothing more painful than loving someone that's in love with someone else, poor Shichimiya-chan, I want to comfort her so much if I could ;'3
"No matter what painful things happens, even when it looks like you'll lose... when no one else in the world believes in you... when you don't even believe in yourself... I will believe in you!"

Jul 16, 2016 2:05 PM

Jan 2014
Everyone seems to be buying into the drama, and I'm here with:

"Are you a homewrecker?" - Kumin-senpai
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Jul 26, 2016 11:04 AM
Jul 2016
That Yuuta coat overhead tease!!!! Omg... I feel so bad for Satone.
Aug 26, 2016 5:26 PM

Feb 2012
Her expression at the end of the episode damn...I feel so bad for Shichimiya.
Mar 21, 2017 12:37 PM

Aug 2014
Yuuta just had to come back lol.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2014

414 by Devonnius »»
Apr 5, 10:23 PM

Poll: » Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2014

205 by Yubisoft »»
Apr 4, 3:17 AM

Poll: » Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 22, 2014

278 by FarCritical »»
Mar 3, 9:14 AM

Poll: » Rikka or Shichimiya - who do you ship with Yuuta? ( 1 2 3 )

linchpin - Mar 18, 2014

102 by Kirino »»
Mar 2, 6:43 AM

Poll: » Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

symbv - Jan 7, 2014

294 by Devonnius »»
Feb 28, 11:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.