Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 12, 2014 1:21 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh wow, this kid's fantasy scares me a bit too....

With a power like that I mean. Dat cookie analogy.
Mar 12, 2014 1:26 AM
Mar 2012
Now we got one that can turn imagination into reality. Kenpachi is finally back!
Mar 12, 2014 1:30 AM

Jan 2009
thats one powerful ability turning imagination into reality but glad that Kenpachi is back
Mar 12, 2014 1:47 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Turning imagination into reality is definitely a fearful technique!

So, Kensei and Rose are dead along that creepy quincy?

Kenpachi is back. Now, what will be the fate of that imaginary powered quincy? We'll see.

Mar 12, 2014 2:13 AM

Dec 2009
Fuck...I can't believe Kensei and Rose are dead just like that. Kubo's sadistic side is finally showing through. Seems like since Bleach is in the final arc he'll continue to be kill happy and make his "Shounen" more into a "Seinen". Also Fucking yes! Kenpachi is back!
Mar 12, 2014 2:14 AM

Sep 2012
Whoa. The return of Kenpachi is soooo surprising ! Sure didn't expect him to come back with this timing.

Nov 2011
I wonder just how powerful Kenpachi has become after awakening his zanpakuto. Will he have a Bankai though I doubt we will see it in the first fight his in but my god that entrance was perfect.

Dec 2012
Kenpachi is back. Really want to see if he has a bankai.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Mar 12, 2014 2:27 AM
Feb 2014
too sad for kensei and rose....another vizard has gone. can inoue get them back alive? i thought inoue has that kind of power or maybe i'm wrong..

BUT ROCK KENPACHI IS BACK AND I LOVE THIS IMAGINE KIDS! what is the letter than for this kid! haha cool appeareance, just imagine and it all become reality, and kenpachi nothing change, but i think he is such a superhero noww! love it
Mar 12, 2014 2:32 AM

Jan 2014
Ken-san in the game again! I like cookies.
Mar 12, 2014 2:46 AM

Jun 2009
Great, now we have a reality warper and those two guys just randomly died. Whatever. At least that other Quincy is dead. Kubo is kind of fickle I guess ("So you thought I'd actually let Yachiru fight one-on-one? Naw"). And Kenpachi is back. Never saw that coming.

If the fight against a guy like this ends in typical Bleach style (without any strategy and figuring out the opponent's ability's weakness, simply overpowering him because of a huge power gap) I'll finally lose all hope for Kubo. Seeing how it's Kenpachi fighting him I fear the worst...
grandy_UiDMar 12, 2014 2:50 AM
Mar 12, 2014 2:54 AM
Aug 2008
so, what do you think, are they really dead or is it just 'I imagined them dead so they are'?
Mar 12, 2014 2:57 AM

Dec 2012
"IMAGINE MY SURPRISE TO FIND THIS LITTLE SHIT CAUSING ALL THIS RUCKUS". What a great entrance. I really hope to see his shikai now.
I did not mean to harm anyone feeling or criticize the point of view of other. These are my point of views.
Mar 12, 2014 3:00 AM
Feb 2014
is it right if i'm the imaginary kids than i would be able to imagine soul society exploded by itself , or kenpachi's heart stop beating? or imagine that the kid himself has a bankai...by just ...imagine
Mar 12, 2014 3:03 AM

Jun 2009
Lyjka said:
so, what do you think, are they really dead or is it just 'I imagined them dead so they are'?

I can totally see this ending in "everything I imagined didn't REALLY happen" and everything going back to normal once he's dead. I sure hope not...
Mar 12, 2014 3:04 AM

Aug 2012
first decent chapter of bleach in a while. i wonder if that kids power is to manifest imagination into reality using the power of suggestion or just straight up bend reality to what he imagines. i hope its the former or else he's will be way too OP. kenpachi being back was cool too but i think he'll just end up using his strong will to negate this kids power. one draw back of this chapter is that i know for a fact that kubo isn't going to kill those shinigami off and once again just troll a character death just for the sake of suspense.
Mar 12, 2014 3:07 AM

Dec 2008
Yes! "My boyfriend's back and there's gonna be trouble!!" LOL!! I missed you, my darling Kenpachi Zaraki!!

Now, make haste and lay waste to that annoying, little piece of Quincy shit!!!
Mar 12, 2014 3:07 AM
Mar 2011
Bleach makes me high... this neverending kaleidoscope of antagonist and protagonist entries interrupted by short fights... Bleach is really something! There is an entrance almost every chapter!
Mar 12, 2014 3:12 AM

Jun 2011
Yachiru was cute in the first part, and the second part was pretty decent with the new enemy and KENPACHI! It was still boring reading through the part with the old geezer and the chick from Unohana's division.

But whatever, freakin KENPACHI!

Edit: Oh but, couldn't the guy just imagine Kenpachi's dead, and wouldn't Kenpachi be dead? Or will there be BS like Kenpachi is instilling fear in that weak shit's mind so that he can't imagine beast like that dead? Hmm.. Or.. Kenpachi could just go for the immediate kill.
ToG25thBaamMar 12, 2014 3:17 AM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 12, 2014 3:17 AM

Feb 2014
Death itself is back yohoho
"we're already the walking dead. if there's anything that makes us different from the real dead, there's only one. living and dying isn't the real issue. if you cling to being alive, you become frightened and your eyes get clouded. if you don't have that desire to begin with, you can fight on, right to the end of the world." - Revy
Mar 12, 2014 3:27 AM

Nov 2007
Wow, change of enemies so fast. Imagination becoming true is scary.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 12, 2014 3:28 AM

Jul 2008
Shaniyaz said:
Though, this is the power of the imagination turning into reality; if the enemy is defeated; won't the illusion be broken?

Pretty much what I believe will happen.
People will get overexcited because of a few 'deaths' without really thinking about it at all and when the fight end and it turns out they are alive these same people will be the one who call bullshit.

ToG25thBaam said:

Edit: Oh but, couldn't the guy just imagine Kenpachi's dead, and wouldn't Kenpachi be dead? Or will there be BS like Kenpachi is instilling fear in that weak shit's mind so that he can't imagine beast like that dead? Hmm.. Or.. Kenpachi could just go for the immediate kill.

If his power was that much omnipotent he would have the power to end this war in a split second. Actually he could make it so that shinigami never existed and the Quincies ruled instead.
It's very likely that like any power in Bleach, for it to work as intended you must power it with more reiatsu than the enemy can handle.
Ken is the perfect character to handle that power.
Mar 12, 2014 4:02 AM

Oct 2007
Jouten said:
Fuck...I can't believe Kensei and Rose are dead just like that. Kubo's sadistic side is finally showing through. Seems like since Bleach is in the final arc he'll continue to be kill happy and make his "Shounen" more into a "Seinen". Also Fucking yes! Kenpachi is back!

if you remember every soul that dies powers up the quincy lord ... so basically he powers up the quincy boss for the battle between him and ichigo or somesuch

kvnjshj said:
too sad for kensei and rose....another vizard has gone. can inoue get them back alive? i thought inoue has that kind of power or maybe i'm wrong..

the vaizards were damn useless and overhyped so far :(

i wish they could have been more but they simply weren't
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 12, 2014 4:14 AM

Dec 2012
God dammit Bleach i was looking forward for a badass fight between Yachiru and that guy and in the end nothing that was so anticlimatic and like with the fight with Rukia Yachiru cannot beat this new guy and has to depend on Kenpachi saving her. Even though i'm happy to see Kenpachi again but seriously Bleach let the female characters have a badass fight they can actually win.
Mar 12, 2014 4:17 AM

Oct 2007
grandy_UiD said:
And Kenpachi is back. Never saw that coming.

i thought that was expected most of all at this point since his vice captain is fighting and would eventually bump into someone to strong for her ...

grandy_UiD said:
If the fight against a guy like this ends in typical Bleach style (without any strategy and figuring out the opponent's ability's weakness, simply overpowering him because of a huge power gap) I'll finally lose all hope for Kubo. Seeing how it's Kenpachi fighting him I fear the worst...

i expect something more like kenpachig having the perfect counter ability, or he himself through his personality and such be the counter ... i believe he might not even reveal his bankai yet, maybe we will see the shikai but that's it :/

tankoubon-feind said:
first decent chapter of bleach in a while. i wonder if that kids power is to manifest imagination into reality using the power of suggestion or just straight up bend reality to what he imagines. i hope its the former or else he's will be way too OP. kenpachi being back was cool too but i think he'll just end up using his strong will to negate this kids power. one draw back of this chapter is that i know for a fact that kubo isn't going to kill those shinigami off and once again just troll a character death just for the sake of suspense.

he is controlling an area only ... note when the surprise came in this chapter "since when am inside a forcefield" most likely it has some range restriction

ToG25thBaam said:
Oh but, couldn't the guy just imagine Kenpachi's dead, and wouldn't Kenpachi be dead? Or will there be BS like Kenpachi is instilling fear in that weak shit's mind so that he can't imagine beast like that dead? Hmm.. Or.. Kenpachi could just go for the immediate kill.

I think it will be something like kenpachi simply lacking imagination. All he thinks about is fighting and slaying down his opponent. It is really as if he can NOT think of anything else. :)

I wanna see this imaginative guy go vollstanding.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 12, 2014 4:29 AM

Jun 2011
Shangetsu said:

If his power was that much omnipotent he would have the power to end this war in a split second. Actually he could make it so that shinigami never existed and the Quincies ruled instead.
It's very likely that like any power in Bleach, for it to work as intended you must power it with more reiatsu than the enemy can handle.

Peralisc said:

I think it will be something like kenpachi simply lacking imagination. All he thinks about is fighting and slaying down his opponent. It is really as if he can NOT think of anything else. :)

Oh yeah I actually misunderstood how that power works. The target must be imagining these things, not the user. If Kenpachi imagines himself to be the strongest one, then lol, I feel bad for his opponent for having to go against Kenpachi with that kind of power that backfires.
Mar 12, 2014 4:50 AM
Sep 2012
Kenshi and Rose are dead. Well that is what you get from blabbing about your abilities and their weaknesses to the enemy. Well I hope they are not really dead, but we will see.

Anyway Yachiru got her moment to shine and beat her opponent, who I thought wasn't good enough for Kenpachi, so I thought she would beat this guy, another enemy would show up, and than Kenpachi would show up to save the day.

I can't wait to see Kenpachi's zanpaktu, his shikai, and his bankai. Though I rather use that on a opponent we already know is strong, not this new guy, but I will take it.
Mar 12, 2014 4:52 AM

Feb 2010
ToG25thBaam said:
Shangetsu said:

Peralisc said:

Oh yeah I actually misunderstood how that power works. The target must be imagining these things, not the user. If Kenpachi imagines himself to be the strongest one, then lol, I feel bad for his opponent for having to go against Kenpachi with that kind of power that backfires.

I think Quincy must imagine it not his/her opponent:
http://mangafox.me/manga/bleach/vTBD/c572/17.html

Shangetsu said:
Shaniyaz said:
Though, this is the power of the imagination turning into reality; if the enemy is defeated; won't the illusion be broken?

People will get overexcited because of a few 'deaths' without really thinking about it at all and when the fight end and it turns out they are alive these same people will be the one who call bullshit.

ToG25thBaam said:

I think the same as you.
As he/she killed(?) only severely wounded Captains (Vizards). He/she slowly makes people powerless and THEN he/she will kill them. Well... that's what I think.
And he/she is similar to Fulbringers: Gamer and "Doll house user". AFAIR, Ichigo broke Gamer's dimension.

ps. Too bad... that we won't see Yachiru in fight too much, I guess. Her power, telegraphing her attack to her 2 comrades, makes her vulnerable. Someone, like this "Imaginary person", can "read" it. Well.. she must encrypt it somehow :D
Mar 12, 2014 4:56 AM

Jun 2011
Wannabiteme said:
ToG25thBaam said:
Shangetsu said:

Peralisc said:

I think Quincy must imagine it not his/her opponent:
http://mangafox.me/manga/bleach/vTBD/c572/17.html

Shangetsu said:
Shaniyaz said:

ToG25thBaam said:

I think the same as you.
As he/she killed(?) only severely wounded Captains (Vizards). He/she slowly makes people powerless and THEN he/she will kill them. Well... that's what I think.

ps. Too bad... that we won't see Yachiru in fight too much, I guess. Her power, telegraphing her attack to her 2 comrades, makes her vulnerable. Someone, like this "Imaginary person", can "read" it. Well.. she must encrypt it somehow :D

But then I remember he said "You must be thinking if the bones of your arm turned into cookies, the rest of the bones within your body must've been turned into cookies too" and that led me to think that the target must think that way. I cannot be sure of it yet.

@Shangetsu
I think his power has a range, the vice captain said something like "when was I in this box(?)"
Mar 12, 2014 5:02 AM
Sep 2013
Yes Kubo, yes...that's how you did it in the past...suspense creation is your best strength...stick to that...and Kenpacchi Zaraki is a legendary creation by you...great work with this scary new Quincy and great work with the entrance of the ultimate bad ass...although that imagination power is more suitable for Yachiruo to handle I believe...so it willl be Yachiruo vs the new quincy...great work Kubo
Mar 12, 2014 5:08 AM

May 2012
oh my god...
Mar 12, 2014 5:10 AM

Jun 2013
Kotetsu's Face!!! XD Lol....Tough after I saw the Reason...Very understandable reaction.... Yachiru...it has been so clear for so far, but...she really is Child...even if she is Lieutenant and somewhat wild beast.

O.O WHAT!!!!!!!!!!????? Rose!!! Kensei!!!! Nononononononoo!!! Don't you dare do this Kubo....You Piece of Shit Don't YOU DARE!!!

Well, that Imagine Quincy Just Died right now...Kenpanchi Is In the House... Though It Captains Deaths better just be Imagination..
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Mar 12, 2014 5:30 AM

Sep 2012
What is Yukine from Noragami doing in Bleach? He got lost?
Mar 12, 2014 5:42 AM

Nov 2012
This guy seems like mince meat for Zaraki, I think he's going to let Yachiru handle the fight and have his fight a little later on.
Mar 12, 2014 5:56 AM

Aug 2012
Jouten said:

lmao this is kubo we're talking about you know how many "deaths" he's had during the series and then somehow the characters end up being alive. momo, hitsuguya, hiyori, byakuya, kira, ginjou, the list goes on and on...don't worry kensei and rose aren't dead.
Mar 12, 2014 6:06 AM

May 2009
Oh boy, here's just what Bleach needed: a smug, overpowered, reality warping Mary Sue with an ability that is essentially a big "I win" button. Kubo obviously didn't have enough of Byakuya, Gin, Aizen, Slazyel, Barragan, Tsukishima, that PSVita Fullbringer kid that just had to add yet another villain like those. Hopefully, Kenpachi will mop the floor with him.

grandy_UiD said:
Lyjka said:

I can totally see this ending in "everything I imagined didn't REALLY happen" and everything going back to normal once he's dead. I sure hope not...

Also, this will totally happen, mark my words.
Arashi89Mar 12, 2014 6:09 AM
Mar 12, 2014 6:07 AM

Nov 2011
Quincy doesn't fight with the arrow anymore ...
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Mar 12, 2014 6:11 AM

Jun 2011
Jim_Heart said:

Lol
Mar 12, 2014 6:43 AM

Jul 2010
This kid is both OP and creepy, but since Zaraki fucking Kenpachi is in, we don't have to worry about anything! Tho...i wanted Yachiru to get all the spotlight she deserved.Hopefully this is not her last fight.
Also, if his power is simply imagination, then captains are probably not dead.Its only what Isane's imagined after all.
Mar 12, 2014 6:52 AM

Apr 2009
NOOOO ! Kensei was one of my fav. character in bleach. Did that bastard quincy kill kensei and love in their bed ??? DAMNNN !!
Mar 12, 2014 7:18 AM

Dec 2012
Bleach's writing is just laughably bad, everytime someone with a new overpowered spell appears the shinigami who meets him will just be a natural counter.
Mar 12, 2014 7:21 AM

Jun 2009
Jim_Heart said:

This has been bugging me for a couple of chapters already. Well there are only so many different fighting styles you can come up with if it's always just bows, so Kubo probably decided to fuck that and now anything goes as far as abilites are concerned.
Mar 12, 2014 8:02 AM

Feb 2010
iLostReason said:
This kid is both OP and creepy, but since Zaraki fucking Kenpachi is in, we don't have to worry about anything! Tho...i wanted Yachiru to get all the spotlight she deserved.Hopefully this is not her last fight.
Also, if his power is simply imagination, then captains are probably not dead.Its only what Isane's imagined after all.

Is this an innuendo? If yes, you sir, are good.

ToG25thBaam said:

But then I remember he said "You must be thinking if the bones of your arm turned into cookies, the rest of the bones within your body must've been turned into cookies too" and that led me to think that the target must think that way. I cannot be sure of it yet.

@Shangetsu
I think his power has a range, the vice captain said something like "when was I in this box(?)"

Well... it can be bat translations so we both can be right.
Mar 12, 2014 8:14 AM
Dec 2013
grandy_UiD said:
Jim_Heart said:

This has been bugging me for a couple of chapters already. Well there are only so many different fighting styles you can come up with if it's always just bows, so Kubo probably decided to fuck that and now anything goes as far as abilites are concerned.
im sure they said that they abandoned the old age quincies ways?

also this kid didnt get surprised from kenpachi? hmm.
Mar 12, 2014 8:32 AM

Sep 2012
Nice! I thought the creepy guy was gonna get a powerup and then kenpachi was going to step in but this new quincy sure is scary. Nothing kenpachi can't handle though.
Mar 12, 2014 8:33 AM

Sep 2012
ClawViper7 said:
Bleach's writing is just laughably bad, everytime someone with a new overpowered spell appears the shinigami who meets him will just be a natural counter.

Yeah I agree.
Mar 12, 2014 8:54 AM

Jul 2011
tankoubon-feind said:
Jouten said:

lmao this is kubo we're talking about you know how many "deaths" he's had during the series and then somehow the characters end up being alive. momo, hitsuguya, hiyori, byakuya, kira, ginjou, the list goes on and on...don't worry kensei and rose aren't dead.

Kira?, he haven't appeared since Bazz-B make a hole in him, why you say he isn't dead?
Mar 12, 2014 8:56 AM

May 2013
Oh damn, Kenpachi is back. Shit is about to go down now.
Mar 12, 2014 8:57 AM

Aug 2009
Nooo Kensei! Rose! This can't be happening like this. So if that guy tells you "imagine if they are dead" then it will become true? I won't believe it! He is playing some simple mind games by planting the idea of something happening in his opponent's head. Hax ability with very dangerous effect on ones mind and body, look at Yachiro, her body might not be broken, it's just in her head. I still wont believe they are dead just because of imagination. (Hisagi will lose another captain, please no).

Oh, hey Kenpachi, nice of you to drop by.
mikadocsMar 12, 2014 11:48 AM
Mar 12, 2014 9:07 AM

Apr 2011
Well, at least she wasn't treating Unohana. And hooray for fucking random deaths. Also, thank you, Quincy, for pointing out the obvious to the Shinigami, since they don't seem to fucking get that explaining your power to your enemy is not a good idea.

pralan said:
tankoubon-feind said:
Jouten said:

Kira?, he haven't appeared since Bazz-B make a hole in him, why you say he isn't dead?

Because this is Bleach.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.