Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 29, 2009 5:58 PM

Jul 2008
Haha..doesnt she resemble a certain pink haired Tsundere with a Familiar? I wonder if her design is a reference to one of his favorite characters. At first i thought she just looked like her, but then the waitress job..the outfit and the even the whip, and to top it off she even does the same pose lol I'm loving it.
Sep 14, 2009 1:13 AM

Jun 2009
-Kazu said:
Haha..doesnt she resemble a certain pink haired Tsundere with a Familiar? I wonder if her design is a reference to one of his favorite characters. At first i thought she just looked like her, but then the waitress job..the outfit and the even the whip, and to top it off she even does the same pose lol I'm loving it.

You know what she definitely looks like
except this one has i believe light blue hair, but she still is cute as her.
Sep 25, 2009 10:11 PM

Jul 2009
Yeah, that really bothered me. I could tell if it was a homage or a rip off. Don't we have enough tsundere expys? Although I doubt Louise would ever call anyone 'honey' and there is no way she'd willingly be a maid. As we've seen, of course.
Oct 7, 2009 12:07 PM

Jun 2008
That was my exact thought when I first saw her. I can already see Kugimiya being cast as her voice if this series were to ever become an anime.
Oct 26, 2009 9:59 PM

Jun 2007
I thought the samething when I saw her. And isn't there another character in said series with the same name?
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.