Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Kill la Kill
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 11, 2014 12:23 PM
Apr 2013
Aaaand my prediction of the studio's future was somewhat right:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-03-11/trigger-makes-anime-of-inou-battle-in-the-usually-daze-comedy-novels

The premise sounds somewhat interesting, though this is as far from "Kill la Kill" as you can get lol

(dunno if it's a cute girls doing cute things type deal)

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 11, 2014 12:40 PM

Oct 2011
All studios need to do pre-funded projects like these to get by - even Gainax and KyoaAni do them. Plus, TRIGGER's just starting out.

The only studio that's gotten by a full year doing just original stuff is Sunrise, and that's pretty much cheating considering how many teams its comprised of, and its size compared to TRIGGER. (Sunrise has done 5 seasons of original shows in the past year+)

So in the end, I don't mind Studio TRIGGER doing this - how else will they feed their employees and begin expanding?
"Evidently... There's no such thing as 'meaning' in this world. But that in itself is wonderful... isn't it? Since if there isn't a set meaning, then you can just find one on your own."
- Filicia Heideman, So Ra No Wo To
Mar 11, 2014 12:50 PM

Apr 2013
It doesn't look awful at least.

I'll still support Trigger, maybe they can make a good anime out of this.
Powerful eyebrows.
Mar 11, 2014 12:53 PM

Jun 2012
Garbage.
Mar 11, 2014 12:53 PM
Apr 2013
BRSxIgnition said:
All studios need to do pre-funded projects like these to get by - even Gainax and KyoaAni do them. Plus, TRIGGER's just starting out.

The only studio that's gotten by a full year doing just original stuff is Sunrise, and that's pretty much cheating considering how many teams its comprised of, and its size compared to TRIGGER. (Sunrise has done 5 seasons of original shows in the past year+)

So in the end, I don't mind Studio TRIGGER doing this - how else will they feed their employees and begin expanding?

Okay, you're being slightly defensive here. Only sliiiightly. Just a tad bit. A smidgen even. It's understandable (since this thread seems to be aimed at your post regarding TRIGGER doing a serious work... it isn't though) but I only posted this to gloat like a little kid since I predicted that the only serious stuff they'd do was an adaptation of existing work and that they'd do it to survive.

Which is why I said my prediction was "somewhat" right. Because I re-read the premise again and it actually seems like a perfect fit for what they like to do:

Girls with super powers and no evil to fight begin abusing them in their daily lives? Sounds like they'll have a blast animating this.

Let's hope them funds allow them to go nuts. They aren't slackers when it comes to presentation.

Mar 11, 2014 12:56 PM

Dec 2012
I hope it's only cour. It might be fun.
Mar 11, 2014 12:57 PM
Apr 2013
YorozuyaGinSan said:
Garbage.

Dude...

Girls with super powers and no evil to fight begin to abuse those powers during their daily life

+

Studio TRIGGER (EDIT: Minus a Nakashima penned story)

=

CRAZY ASS ANIMATION

Come ON now! Be excited!

Mar 11, 2014 12:59 PM
Apr 2013
By the way, the Crunchy Roll article is where I got the whole "abuse powers" bit.

Probably should've posted that link instead, huh?

Te-he!

Mar 11, 2014 1:03 PM

Oct 2011
ollythirteen said:

Okay, you're being slightly defensive here. Only sliiiightly. Just a tad bit. A smidgen even. It's understandable (since this thread seems to be aimed at your post regarding TRIGGER doing a serious work... it isn't though) but I only posted this to gloat like a little kid since I predicted that the only serious stuff they'd do was an adaptation of existing work and that they'd do it to survive.

I can see how I may have looked defensive there, but let me explain.

Of course I want TRIGGER to do serious work. I want them to go nuts and create an original that surpasses everything they've ever done.

This is not that.

But that doesn't mean I'm sad to see them doing this. It makes sense. Plus, it looks like it will at least be entertaining. The names are hilarious at least. ""Sayumi High la France," "Chifuyu Chifuyu Chifuyu." Yes those are the official names.

Point is, I hope they keep getting work and can expand into a nice big studio - they deserve it.
"Evidently... There's no such thing as 'meaning' in this world. But that in itself is wonderful... isn't it? Since if there isn't a set meaning, then you can just find one on your own."
Mar 11, 2014 1:10 PM
Apr 2013
BRSxIgnition said:
ollythirteen said:

I can see how I may have looked defensive there, but let me explain.

Of course I want TRIGGER to do serious work. I want them to go nuts and create an original that surpasses everything they've ever done.

This is not that.

But that doesn't mean I'm sad to see them doing this. It makes sense. Plus, it looks like it will at least be entertaining. The names are hilarious at least. ""Sayumi High la France," "Chifuyu Chifuyu Chifuyu." Yes those are the official names.

Point is, I hope they keep getting work and can expand into a nice big studio - they deserve it.

Fair enough. Like I mentioned, it seems as though

(1.) Studio Trigger knows how to pick what works with their brand of animation or

(2.) The company's doing the funding (the LN publisher most of all) are aware of the kind of work they should throw Trigger's way.

So yeah, I'm pretty hype for what's to come from these guys and I truly hope the source material is as funny as the premise suggests.

I still laugh when they animate Nui as though she were paper when she's engaged in battle and they've done a lot of wild shit with "Kill la Kill" (that water-colour colour scheme, those cotton wool clouds, the cinematic perspective angles, the SFX).

I'm pretty hype to say the least, especially since the original source material isn't a manga or anything like a storyboard that they'd need to adhere to (just character design).

Means Trigger can do whatevs.

Mar 11, 2014 3:37 PM

Sep 2011
Not sure what to expect, but TRIGGER hat a very good start. And if SHAFT can make something more interesting with their style, maybe they cann pull it off too.
Mar 11, 2014 3:40 PM

Sep 2011
I really didnt expect anything different, Trigger basically is Gainaix with a new name and less people, its still headed by the exact same people so you should still expect much of the same. Had trigger not been formed(aka gainaix hadnt lost a shit ton of money) kill la kill would had still been made, im sure imashi has had that in his head for a while

im expecting the normal trakc record gainaix had with trigger, occasionally get something creative but mainly get mediocrity to bad, hopefully im wrong since im not insane id rather get good shows and eat my own words rather than save face and suffer atrocity in show form. Hey maybe that show will be fun, probably wont but no one knows yet

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 11, 2014 9:54 PM

Nov 2011
I hoped Trigger won't take the adaptation route..Damn
Not a very interesting one
Please make it 1 cour...
Mar 11, 2014 10:03 PM

Oct 2011
ssjathena said:
I hoped Trigger won't take the adaptation route..Damn

All studios, especially new ones, need to do that.
Mar 11, 2014 10:30 PM

Apr 2013
I don't care what Trigger does. After KLK and LWA, I'm in their corner. That doesn't mean I'll blindly support whatever they do, but I'm definitely gonna give damn near everything a chance.
Mar 11, 2014 10:34 PM

Sep 2012
I don't know who that white-haired dude is but he's my new favorite character.
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Mar 13, 2014 8:20 AM

Nov 2013
Ugh...people on /a/ calling Trigger sell-outs for an adaptation...pls

Look, I'm not too thrilled about KLK but I want the studio to be successful, they will always be 'Team Gurren Lagann' to me. I'm looking forward to this, but so much for Panty and Stocking and Inferno Cop sequels lol. Even if the description does seem like Chuunibyou a tad, who knows what Trigger will to it.
LoL summoner name: Dongblaster
Steam: We're Andr Attack
3DS FC 5472-7177-5620
Please PM me before adding any of these
Mar 13, 2014 12:28 PM

Apr 2013
eh i guess it could still be good. if it keeps the trigger style.

obviously gonna give it a chance

was hoping for another anime original though
Mar 13, 2014 1:59 PM
Mar 2011
ollythirteen said:
YorozuyaGinSan said:
Garbage.

Dude...

Girls with super powers and no evil to fight begin to abuse those powers during their daily life

+

Studio TRIGGER (EDIT: Minus a Nakashima penned story)

=

CRAZY ASS ANIMATION

Come ON now! Be excited!

not likely. I can honestly tell just by art posters there this won't be the case.

Well anyway, I guess this is what they have to do to stay financially secured in the anime industry.. (but I don't really know much either so don't take my word for it) This anime definitely won't be directed by Imaishi or have some crazy yoshinari's animation in it. If it did, I'd kinda be disappointed

edit: ACTUALLY scratch that. There hasn't been anything actually produced by Trigger related to this adaptation yet. Those are all illustrations from the novel
Mar 13, 2014 8:23 PM

Oct 2012
ollythirteen said:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-03-11/trigger-makes-anime-of-inou-battle-in-the-usually-daze-comedy-novels

The premise sounds somewhat interesting, though this is as far from "Kill la Kill" as you can get lol

and i predict that you'll need to get a job in order to survive.

is this kind prediction is what your implying?

so much troll this days, internet should have something to limit this damn trolls.
KyzenMar 13, 2014 8:26 PM
My biggest regret is using my real name as my user name.

The continuous pursuit of finding that genuine thing.
Mar 13, 2014 9:55 PM

Jul 2009
Kyzen said:
ollythirteen said:

so much troll this days, internet should have something to limit this damn trolls.

I see what you did there, troll.
Mar 13, 2014 11:11 PM

Oct 2011
Kurogashi said:

While admit he is saying it in a very trollish way, his analogy is correct.

Studios pay for their original content by getting jobs like this.
You pay for your groceries and food with money you make from your job.

Either way, please do not start flame wars or arguments about this.
BRSxIgnitionMar 13, 2014 11:51 PM
Mar 14, 2014 12:21 AM
Apr 2013
Kyzen said:
ollythirteen said:

The conversation where this comes from is pretty hard to find but it was between myself, BRSx and one other poster regarding TRIGGER doing some self-created serious work:

BRSx suggested something along the lines of "imagine if TRIGGER did a serious work without the comedy and with their amazing technical skills, wouldn't that be great?"

The other guy goes "No, it won't because their style is crazy not serious" or something along those lines.

I predicted that "Nah, if they do any serious work it'll be an adaptation. They won't create it since the guys who run that studio like to do crazy shit not serious, heavy shit." or something along those lines.

Which is why I said my prediction was "somewhat" correct.

Because although this IS an adaptation of an existing work, the source material isn't serious.

And then because you (and a lot of the other Gurren Lagann/TRIGGER/Kill la Kill fans) cannot be a fan of something without getting OVERLY defensive at the mere suggestion of that something you love not being so great or perhaps you just feel so insecure for liking what you like you lash out without knowing the context behind a post.

And as for you, BRSx, you say that you can see how it could be seen as trollish, no scratch that you say the post was delivered in a trollish manner while having an idea of the context by which the post was created?

Really?
ollythirteenMar 14, 2014 12:29 AM

Mar 14, 2014 12:24 AM
Apr 2013
Kurogashi said:
Kyzen said:
ollythirteen said:

Please read my post before this one.

And then count yourself as one of those overly defensive fans.

Child.

Mar 14, 2014 12:34 AM

Oct 2011
ollythirteen said:

And as for you, BRSx, you say that you can see how it could be seen as trollish, no scratch that you say the post was delivered in a trollish manner while having an idea of the context by which the post was created?
Really?

I do not understand.

What you said was right - he mocked it in an openly antagonizing way, meant to incite criticism like yours. It's meant to be seen as "trolling."

What is it you are asking?
Mar 14, 2014 12:55 AM
Apr 2013
BRSxIgnition said:
ollythirteen said:

Really?

I do not understand.

What you said was right - he mocked it in an openly antagonizing way, meant to incite criticism like yours. It's meant to be seen as "trolling."

No, I wasn't TRYING to incite criticism.

If I didn't make this thread someone else would've, fan-boy, hater or inbetween-er.

You know why?

Because IT's NEWS (With a bit of a message aimed at you mixed in):

"hey, guys guess what now that Kill la Kill is wrapping up Studio Trigger is doing something else! The premise sounds somewhat interesting though it's as far from KLK as you could get! (don't know if it's a cute girls doing cute things type deal, though)."

The subtext (how I opened the post) could be read as "Hey BRSx, that prediction I made aimed at your post? It was right...somewhat..."

This thread was made for YOUR eyes, BRSx (and the other guy). Well, kinda. I also wanted to share news. While gloating. But the need to share the news was stronger. Well, no that's a lie, given the way I opened the post.

Hence my saying I wanted to gloat like a little kid yada yada etc.

I explained this a few posts back when YOU seemed to be a teensy bit on the defensive side, probably because you read it as

"Look at what your precious studio trigger is doing next, konou fan-boy-tachi meee!" (BRSx and other's POV Altered for Effect)

I said my prediction was somewhat right, I gave a link, I gave my thoughts (somewhat interesting, far from Kill la Kill as you could get, don't know if it's a cute girls doing cute things type deal), the fucking end.

How is that trollish?

Then you were defensive. Then these two little kids followed suit. Then you corrected one of them stating "While I admit the way he is saying it is trollish..."

The fuck?

Anyway, internet apologies mean nothing, but I just felt I should call you out on that.

Because the problem isn't me, it's those who read that very short first post and feel like it's an attack (even though it was aimed at you it was playful, not a "haha, you were wrong, ba-ka").

Mar 14, 2014 1:12 AM

Apr 2012
ollythirteen said:
BRSxIgnition said:
ollythirteen said:

Really?

I do not understand.

If I didn't make this thread someone else would've, fan-boy, hater or inbetween-er.

You know why?

"hey, guys guess what now that Kill la Kill is wrapping up Studio Trigger is doing something else! The premise sounds somewhat interesting though it's as far from KLK as you could get! (don't know if it's a cute girls doing cute things type deal, though)."

The subtext (how I opened the post) could be read as "Hey BRSx, that prediction I made aimed at your post? It was right...somewhat..."

This thread was made for YOUR eyes, BRSx (and the other guy). Well, kinda. I also wanted to share news. While gloating. But the need to share the news was stronger. Well, no that's a lie, given the way I opened the post.

I explained this a few posts back when YOU seemed to be a teensy bit on the defensive side, probably because you read it as

"Look at what your precious studio trigger is doing next, konou fan-boy-tachi meee!" (BRSx and other's POV Altered for Effect)

I said my prediction was somewhat right, I gave a link, I gave my thoughts (somewhat interesting, far from Kill la Kill as you could get, don't know if it's a cute girls doing cute things type deal), the fucking end.

How is that trollish?

Then you were defensive. Then these two little kids followed suit. Then you corrected one of them stating "While I admit the way he is saying it is trollish..."

The fuck?

Anyway, internet apologies mean nothing, but I just felt I should call you out on that.

Because the problem isn't me, it's those who read that very short first post and feel like it's an attack (even though it was aimed at you it was playful, not a "haha, you were wrong, ba-ka").

this post gave me cancer thanks.

this thread
such motivation
so personal
much wow

Mar 14, 2014 1:16 AM
Apr 2013
Zeally said:
ollythirteen said:
BRSxIgnition said:
ollythirteen said:

Really?

I do not understand.

You know why?

How is that trollish?

The fuck?

this post gave me cancer thanks.

this thread
such motivation
so personal
much wow

Facking fan boy...

Mar 14, 2014 1:17 AM

Oct 2011
@Olly13

I meant that HIS post was the thing trying to get people to criticize HIM. That's what a troll is - he tries to incite arguments.

What I meant by "like yours" was your criticism, which is what you posted in response to him after he posted.

I was not insulting or arguing with you in any way, shape, or form. I agree with you and what you said.

Thanks for the insults though... I guess it's my fault for not being clear...
Mar 14, 2014 1:20 AM

Apr 2012
The fact that you admitted your motivations for creating this thread was to gloat about some prediction is stupid enough.
/thread

Also not a fanboy because Kill la Kill will never make it into my all time favorites. Not even close. I just like writing in controversial, active threads.
zzzeallyMar 14, 2014 1:24 AM

Mar 14, 2014 1:21 AM
Apr 2013
It's ironic, though.

You'd expect fans of TRIGGER to have made a post about their favourite studio's next work. (It's not even an embarrassing work it actually fits with TRIGGER'S style... also besides this post has it even been announced in MAL's news section yet?)

I actually expected someone to beat me to the punch.

Mar 14, 2014 1:23 AM

Oct 2011
I probably would've created it if you hadn't beaten me to it - and I'd probably say similar things too. It's just them doing work to make money so they can grow and expand.
Mar 14, 2014 1:23 AM
Apr 2013
Zeally said:
The fact that you admitted your motivations for creating this thread was to gloat about some prediction is stupid as fuck.

/thread

Also not a fanboy because Kill la Kill will never make it into my all time favorites. Not even close. I just like writing in controversial, active threads.

It was part of the motivation. As a result of that motivation the thread was misconstrued as trolling.

Read properly, BIOTCH (i.e. take in everything not just what you want to see... BI-O-TCH)

Mar 14, 2014 1:26 AM

Apr 2012
ollythirteen said:
Zeally said:
The fact that you admitted your motivations for creating this thread was to gloat about some prediction is stupid as fuck.

/thread

It was part of the motivation. As a result of that motivation the thread was misconstrued as trolling.

Read properly, BIOTCH (i.e. take in everything not just what you want to see... BI-O-TCH)

And that motivation is childish. Never thought you were trolling anyways.

Herp derp I made a post so I can gloat about my predictions. Herp

Mar 14, 2014 1:28 AM
Apr 2013
BRSxIgnition said:
@Olly13

I meant that HIS post was the thing trying to get people to criticize HIM. That's what a troll is - he tries to incite arguments.

What I meant by "like yours" was your criticism, which is what you posted in response to him after he posted.

I was not insulting or arguing with you in any way, shape, or form. I agree with you and what you said.

Thanks for the insults though... I guess it's my fault for not being clear...

I didn't insult you, BRSx. I said you were being a teensy bit defensive. I insulted the other guys, though who I separated as being "OVERLY defensive".

Anyway, internet apologies mean nothing but "sorry".

I misread what you were trying to say. My bad a thousand times.

BRSxIgnition said:
I probably would've created it if you hadn't beaten me to it - and I'd probably say similar things too. It's just them doing work to make money so they can grow and expand.

Yes, I thought of you as I typed that lol you've been really fast at creating the episode discussion threads. Don't know how you guys can watch raws, I tried it once when Shingeki no Kyojin was still good (in my eyes) out of desperation, let the episode load and then closed it after the first few words of Japanese started flying.

Mar 14, 2014 1:31 AM
Apr 2013
Zeally said:
ollythirteen said:
Zeally said:

/thread

And that motivation is childish. Never thought you were trolling anyways.

Herp derp I made a post so I can gloat about my predictions. Herp

Again, read BITCH. I described it as CHILDISH myself.

I KNOW it was childish. It was CHILDISH fun aimed at BRSx.

But it was also NEWS, something a lot of people would have been interested to read.

Now get the fuck out of my conversation and try to expand your horizons a little. Your selective reading is quite CHILDISH.

Oh hey, there's that word again.

Mar 14, 2014 1:33 AM

Oct 2011
This thread has quickly gotten off topic. Please stop arguing, you're both acting like children.
Mar 14, 2014 1:36 AM
Apr 2013
BRSxIgnition said:
This thread has quickly gotten off topic. Please stop arguing, you're both acting like children.

Ahaha. "Children".

I see what you did there...or... maybe I'm just reading too much into things.

Mar 14, 2014 1:37 AM

Oct 2011
ollythirteen said:

Ahaha. "Children".

You are.

Just please stop arguing and leave people to talk about the actual topic at hand. This thread is not here to discuss trolls and children.
Mar 14, 2014 1:38 AM
Apr 2013
This show could be Little Witch Academia/FLCL material, people.

Not trolling, Studio Trigger's Sophomore Effort (that studio that did crazy shit with colour, texture and composition), get hype, it's on!

Mar 14, 2014 1:40 AM
Apr 2013
BRSxIgnition said:
ollythirteen said:

Ahaha. "Children".

You are.

Just please stop arguing and leave people to talk about the actual topic at hand. This thread is not here to discuss trolls and children.

That was a jo--hah, never mind...

Mar 14, 2014 1:58 AM

May 2012
ollythirteen said:
This show could be Little Witch Academia/FLCL material, people.

Not trolling, Studio Trigger's Sophomore Effort (that studio that did crazy shit with colour, texture and composition), get hype, it's on!

Exactly. I'm looking forward to this.
Adaptations can be good, just depends on the direction they decide to take.

I know there's been bad rap with adaptations but things can change.
Mar 14, 2014 9:17 AM
Mar 2014
Wait, shouldn't they be doing the LWA sequel now, or am I missing something? I'd be surprised if they divided teams, given the limited manpower they've got right now.
Mar 14, 2014 9:19 AM

Oct 2011
I don't believe they are both planned for the same release date/time, so they are likely spacing out development on both.

I can't exactly remember when they said they expect to release LWA2... Could someone enlighten me?
Mar 14, 2014 10:17 AM

Feb 2010
I wish someday people will stop write counterarguments saying "fanboy" or "you can't get criticism" for every argument out there, it's a very poor way to try win a debate.

But that Zeally guy is trolling anyways...
Mar 14, 2014 1:00 PM
Apr 2013
More related news...kinda:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-03-14/inou-battle-and-noucome-novelists-announce-marriages-on-white-day

The art style for the LN isn't bad at all, though would be interesting to see what they do with their adaptation.

One thing's for certain though they really need to keep Sushio (Kill's character designer to anyone who doesn't know) around for their next original work.

In terms of animation studios, TRIGGER easily, EASILY won best character designs for not just 2013 but this year too. Just too many to pick from (for me Satsuki, Gamagoori and Ragyou take the cake, though)

Mar 14, 2014 1:03 PM
Apr 2013
The art in question but bigger (last pic...they're all from the LN but the last one is being used with the TRIGGER announcement):

http://haruhichan.com/wpblog/9273/trigger-to-produce-inou-battle-wa-nichijou-kei-naka-de-anime/

Mar 14, 2014 4:28 PM

Jan 2013
BRSxIgnition said:
I don't believe they are both planned for the same release date/time, so they are likely spacing out development on both.

I can't exactly remember when they said they expect to release LWA2... Could someone enlighten me?
Winter of this year, it's mentioned in the third paragraph: https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-08-07/little-witch-academia-2-kickstarter-ends-with-us$625518-pledged
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Mar 15, 2014 10:59 AM
May 2013
They are probably using this to raise money for INFERNO COP 2.
Mar 16, 2014 12:24 AM

Oct 2012
ollythirteen said:
BRSxIgnition said:
ollythirteen said:

Really?

I do not understand.

You know why?

How is that trollish?

The fuck?

i was laughing from the begging i saw your post, didn't read all anyway. your post was way to long. anyway it seems you didn't understood my post. what i mean't was anyone could have predicted it, there move was so obvious, and you were like, hey look at me i predicted it yey me. and im not a fan of kill la kill.

i just want to make those people who try's to know it all to realize that everyone can do it. but most of them want to spend there time to a much more meaningful way. and i think your not one of them :)
My biggest regret is using my real name as my user name.

The continuous pursuit of finding that genuine thing.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2013

368 by Nopillows25 »»
Apr 22, 7:39 AM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2013

447 by Nopillows25 »»
Apr 22, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2013

392 by Nopillows25 »»
Apr 22, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2013

878 by Nopillows25 »»
Apr 22, 7:16 AM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

BRSxIgnition - Mar 27, 2014

955 by NullZweiChan »»
Apr 14, 10:02 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.